Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
I thought I was going to get quotes from local companies.
We only got one company that come back to us. So nothing to compare them with
Simple to use and provided a good range of quotes.
Found this side on a Google search. Solicitor recommended answered phone unlike my other one. Replies to emails same day also. Thanks
Helpful and easy to use
I used Reallymoving.com to get quotes for Conveyancer, surveyor and removals. Very helpful website!
I signed up for this thinking I would be sent an email with different options. As soon as I clicked submit I was inundated with about 15 phone calls from different providers.
Paid reviews on their site. Can’t trust them at all
Hi there, We only host reviews on our site from people who have used our services and validated their details. We do not host reviews that aren't by our customers, and we absolutely would not pay for reviews. If you are concerned about our review process, please email info@reallymoving.com and we'd be happy to discuss our process in detail with you. reallymoving
I used ReallyMoving to generate some converyancing quotes - it helped me to get a very quick estimate of costs and I was given 3 solicitors to choose from. I haven't yet actioned the survey options, and there hasn't been too many emails/calls received as a result which I'm happy with. Seems like a no-brainer to someone who is beginning a property purchase.
Great website with easy to understand informaton.
A very efficient service provided.
I used Reallymoving.com in search of quotes for a surveyor. I was very satisfied with the speed and pool of options provided to me which were all well reviewed and reasonably priced.
This was a really good idea and I am so glad that I saw it. I was going to book with a different company entirely which was going to cost me quite a lot of money. You saved me £410. Brilliant.
Website is good and useful came back with surveyors who I have contacted and awaiting response (being BH I expect it to take longer
Apparently, my phone details were shared without my consent and received spam phone calls on a Sunday
Good advice and helped us to decide which way to move forward
Received quotes promptly and was contacted via phone and email by companies but there was no pressure to commit. Will contact one of the providers once house move has been confirmed
All of the quoting companies followed up quickly, and all submitted professional firm quotes. However, the initial prices quoted were at least 30% lower than the final quotes.
Not good enough! 2 results!? A simple google search & my first call to that search beat your cheapest quote by £1000 (thats 35% cheaper) & all done quicker than signing up & waiting for return emails. So in a nutshell you done me no favours whatsoever other than waste valuable time, & near loose me money apposed to saving it!?
Inputted loads of details for quotes. They don't tell you on the website, you have to sign up first, then I got one "quote" emailed but it was just contact details for a company and no quote.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 4,171 reviews