reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend reallymoving.com Ltd

Tell us how reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"only 1 quote, which was unnaceptably high Not used"
"It was very quick service.Thank you"
"did there job"
"Quick and easy to use Companies contacted me to provide further details and a full quotation"
"all I wanted was some idea of cost of conveyancing, but have been swamped with emails from companies"
"Not applicable as realised it was a little too early in the process to need this information."
"Saved £100 on a quote from Really moving rather than direct with the solicitors 👍🏼"
"Quick, easy, transparent."
"I got quotes for surveyors and removals and both were very helpful."
"Did exactly what it claimed with a very quick response the following day."
"Promt and helpful service."
"Got spammed with emails and phone calls when I only wanted to check price"
"I feel really let down after having received several deadlines all of which have passed. Home buying is a nerve wrecking activity and I had sleepless nights waiting for what might be in the review. This is not helped by the sample report clearly shows the potentially extremely negative feedback that can be given on a property. My sense is that surveyors like to book surveys quickly, take the cash and then take a long time to write reports. I have to say that Natasha and Cristina have been friendly on the phone but it does not help if you set timelines which set expectations if they are not met. As someone who is not intending to use the homebuyer report to reduce the asking price all I wanted was an idea of whether it is possible to go ahead with the purchase and potentially prioritise areas of work. If they had told me it would take 10 days that would have been fine but now I am just worried about the outcome. I am being chased to pay for searches which are non-refundable and worry that they will be a waste of money if the report is negative. All quite annoying. It makes you wonder why people are so negative about new builts. Our first purchase was a new built and I take any crack in the paint and the odd imperfection to the stress of selling and buying on the open market."
"We're not moving house, but we used this website to find someone local to carry out an EPC inspection for us - they charged a very reasonable rate, gave us an appointment a couple of days later and issued the certificate on that same day. Very pleased."
"Reallymoving. Com are not at fault however Chawton Hill one of the companies you promote let you down with a misrepresented service."
"After filling in a simple form they very quickly supplied the requested quotes"
"Very easy to use, straightforward with confirmation emails along the way. Very good plenty of options, no complaints from me"
"Excellent service"
"Very helpful Found someone close by"
"Lightning quick! Thank you!"
reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 2,210 reviews