Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Quick and helpful.
Received some competitive quotes from some local companies quickly and some have made follow up calls
Made searching for a local surveyor, really easy
Got 4 quotes however when I contacted the one I wanted to go with their quote went up by more than £100.
I did eventually get a company through the quotes and they were the genuine quote that I had got from ReallyMoving so ended well.
Gave 4 quotes of varying prices.
I received one quote and one contact number to enquire about a quote, so pretty much a waste of time. Then one company bombarded me with calls from multiple numbers, one of which appeared to be my own, a rather dubious business tactic. They finally left a message informing me when they would be calling to offer a more accurate quote. No thank you. I would avoid this service.
Hi this was a really useful service and the company that I phoned gave me a quote for conveyancing work, and when I advised I had got a quote for their service from you and this was cheaper, they agreed to honour your quote without question, saving £100 which was really helpful!!Thanks!
Found quotes very expensive so phoned van a man & got quote half cost of your quotes.
Only complaint is phone calls 15 minutes after I requested details.
Would not do this again or give false number.
We looked for local conveyancing services, and were given several.
Employing one of those, we were very satisfied with the service and recommendations.
Very quick , clear and easy. Highly recommended.
Received a variety of quotes quickly.
Prices were miles away from reality for example one quote was £984 called the company they came round to look at the property and the actual quote was £2400 so we tried another company from here who quoted £1200 removal only this time done a FaceTime walk around for them they later quoted just under £1800 removal only no packing assembling nothing!
Would have been 5 stars had the quotes been accurate however they were miles off!!
Quick information delivered.
Professional, polite, really good comms.
AAAAAA+++++++
Helpful links to surveyors in the area of your house purchase, giving information such as likely cost.
Found an excellent company in short notice who were professional and knowledgeable even in these unprecedented times
One TBC quote, very poor
Hi there,
We're sorry on this occasion we weren't able to offer a range of quotes. As the property industry is so busy at the moment, it can be difficult to find enough firms in a particular area. However, we understand that receiving only one quote, which was TBC, is not at all useful.

We will be looking into this and thank you for your feedback. We wish you the best with your move.
It is a good thing to provide such service, especially when it comes to the costs. However, the legal firms have very poor review scores. I wished reallymoving is working with betters and more reliable ones. Unfortunately, I could not instruct any of the recommended ones.
I only got three responses and none of them were local. Two were immediate quotes both of which unrealistically low.
The third company contacted me direct by phone and followed the call up with a e-mail with a very lengthy form to complete. It was totally inappropriate and I eventually gave up.
Far to expensive,complete rip off
Got my survey done for a third of your rates.
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your feedback. We do try to make sure we offer a range of quotes from different surveyors so that you have options. We're sorry that on this occasion they weren't the prices you were expected.
We're glad you managed to get a survey, and wish you the best with your upcoming home move.

reallymoving