reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Eclipse Court
14b Chequer Street

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate reallymoving.com Ltd ?

Robert Worrell
Verified Buyer
"I have given a 5 star rating for reallymoving.com Ltd for the service and information they provided to me in order to get the removal company of my choice"
Mt G Beech
Verified Buyer
"As we were in a new area it was good to get a quantity of choices."
"Recommended Kier Hamilton in Reading and the surveyor was excellent! The report was very detailed, and overall very useful!"
"Great comparison sight. Easy to use. Some companies don't give accurate quotes though, and say (even after detailing all the goods to move) that the quote is purely 'computer generated' and not their real prices. So watch out!"
"Easy to use website, good communication, survey done to a high standard."
"Put me in touch with a great law firm in John W Davies Solicitors"
Tony Wordley
Verified Buyer
"Have used them to get a surveyor and removal co Co’s that came up all responded with good quotes and those I selected gave great services"
Daisy Harvey
Verified Buyer
"Really moving saved us so much money with our legal fees. Great service"
Angel Angelov
Verified Buyer
"I was offered a price but had to pay almost double because they did not realise the full circumstances or just wanted to get my case. Really misleading info from NBM. Would not recommend using them. Better pay a bit more to a decent company who will not rip you off at the end"
Hi Angel.
We're really sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience. We will investigate our end to see why the quotes we generated did not comply with the figures quoted by the solicitor. Sometimes there are additional complications that are not covered by our form.

Thanks for letting us know, we'll get straight onto this.
Good luck with your move
Rosie
reallymoving.com
"Recommended Bvalued in South Wales and the surveyor was excellent; good value, thorough and produced a detailed report. As a first time buyer it was very useful."
"Really easy, efficient comparison site with very helpful review ratings. A vast catalogue of recommended partners for all your house buying/selling and moving needs. Made research a hundred times quicker."
"Useful check lists"
"Gave a variety of quotes from local and national companies saving time contacting them individually myself."
Scott McTaggart
Verified Buyer
"Using reallymoving took all the guess work out of determining which surveyor to use to provide my Home Report. This coupled with the significant time and effort savings and the circa £150 saving on the home report alone made this a very pleasant and simple experience. I would definitely recommend giving reallymoving at go. Scott"
"Really quick and easy to get quotes!"
"Well professional staff done the job very quick thanks."
Melanie Dickens
Verified Buyer
"Really impressed with the quotes provided and how fast we received them. We have used one of the conveyancers provided my reallymoving.com and so far are happy with the service."
Matt Lister
Verified Buyer
"It didn’t make me happy as all the quotes were too expensive, and were for companies that weren’t local."
Hi Matt.
Sorry you found our quotes expensive. All of our surveyors are RICS Regulated, Chartered Surveyors, with many years of experience and training. I can see how some firms may look like they weren't local - several have head offices further south and employ local surveyors on the ground. We will try to make that clearer in future. Good luck with your purchase and thanks for your thoughts.
Rosie, reallymoving.com
"The guys that turned up on the day completed the job quickly and with no damages. They took a lot of stress away from the move!"
Adrian Robinson