reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Eclipse Court
14b Chequer Street

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Prompt quotes backed up with phone calls from potential movers. My only gripe is that I had to book removals at fairly short notice and booked over the phone. The company I booked with omitted to tell me that there were £70 per hour " waiting charges" after the first hour until everything had been established. (2 days after I had told them I would use them, and declined other companies). By then I felt it was too late to make alternative arrangements. Just a warning to others to ask up front if waiting charges could be implemented."
Posted 15 minutes ago
"i found this site easy to navigate,fill in and proceed. I found it gave me a choice of firms and costings to guide me on my journey..."
"Really moving.com provided a prompt feedback to my request for quotations. The quotes were competitive and easy to make follow up contact"
"Quotes were nothing like the actual quotes received from these company's after a visit. Complete waste of time."
"Filled in a short form - very easy Within a very short time received the 4 promised quotes 2 of them sent follow up emails detailing their choices Chose one of them, after checking they were registered & the survey will be done next week This was done towards & over a weekend, so couldn’t be more pleased with the swift responses Well done"
"Excellent company and excellent quote"
"Great service, very helpful"
"Was a very easy to use website. Quotes came back good. However, after contacting the companies the quotes on the website were far lower than the actual quote (from those tgat actually botgeted to turn up) and not one company has so far bothered to send the actual written quote through. Needless to say we're using a storage place that's been recommended through someone else."
"Quick response and sorted within the day."
"Easy to use, no jargon, great time saver!"
"Not a great experience, many of the companies who contacted me were out of the distance for my move so it was a bit of a waste of time."
"A good site to find a local surveyor"
"found the perfect removal company using your site and thank you"
"I used reallymoving.com's conveyancing. I asked for quotes and accepted a quote from Tony Mckeon . He called me Sunday, surveyed a flat I'm buying on Tuesday, called me that evening to discuss it and by Thursday I had his report. This is a really great service and I was very pleased with Tony's report. Highly recommended."
"Managed to find the cheapest solicitor"
"Speedy response lots of quotes within 48 hours can highly recommend"
"Only received two quotes then loads of texts and emails asking to come to give a quote in person which is quite inconvenient. Really expensive quotes as well. Waste of time and pointless task."
"I got some very fair quotes have accepted 1 many thanks"
"I have had contact with the removal companies that were suggested. They came to my home very professional and very polite. Both giving great prices. Would recommend."
"4 companies got in contact with us in just 1 hour!"
reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 2,413 reviews