reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court
14b Chequer Street

Tell us how reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
got removal companies contacting me very quickly.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very good service, can recommend as have found a solicitor through the service
Really easy to use
Received interest and preliminary quotes from 3 local removals firms. Much easier than researching, and lessens the stress of the house buying/selling pricess
Very easy to use and good competitive quotes with reputable companies
Very good service and quotes provided immediately.
Very helpful
very helpful and easy to use
unless I made an error all quotes were for buying and selling the same property.
Ad said I would receive 5 quotes. Only got 1. Emailed to query this. No response
Great site I got a fantastic quote will use again!
It wasn’t useful to be honest. The quotes needed to be from local conveyancers. Norwich (the first caller) is 5 hours drive, next one was Manchester (an hour). There are at least 5 solicitors in Glossop (less than a mile away). Obviously you haven’t persuaded those solicitors to be part of your engine. Or you haven’t used location as a parameter. Until you get sign up nationwide or you include distance as an important factor ... it doesn’t really work.
Great getting me quotes quickly but I changed my plans and went in another direction.
We're just gathering quotes at the moment, so thank you for your quote.
Have been very effective, got a few quotes within the first day, which helped immensely.
I cant really have wished for more. it took no time for me to have the survey done and the Surveyor was a top notch specialist with fantastic personality, intelligent and proactive, I really recommend using really moving and Prinsegate Chartered Surveyors are the best value, response time & quality. Request Nicole Jeffries, BSc (Hons) AssocRICS Building Surveyor & Valuer no one else :)
a very quick email response with the quote, sadly after trying to telephone to make arrangements for the EPC to be done there was no reply to the message left. We have since made arrangements to have it done elsewhere
This is a great service, I wouldn't have a clue where to start looking for quotes for Solicitors and Surveyors, Thanks Really Moving you were a massive help.
smove could not have been more helpful
I this site to look for a structural surveyor and a solicitor. reallymoving.com listed them with their price and reviews.
reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.49 based on 3,147 reviews