reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Eclipse Court
14b Chequer Street

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate reallymoving.com Ltd?

Emma Andrews
Verified Buyer
"This site has been invaluable. Packed full of information and advice. Would recommend to anyone."
Jenny Bryce
Verified Buyer
"It was a very easy process and the prices that came out genuinely were the best on the market."
Andy Waters
"Very quick service."
"Easy to use site - found a really good surveryor at a competitive price."
"Very easy way to get a few quotes for moving. Would use again."
Lauren Wright
Verified Buyer
"A good place to obtain a rough guide as to thecosts of legal services across different firms when moving home"
"Applied for a quote on their website and nowhere did I give permission for my details to be shared with third parties but now I'm constantly receiving marketing material from solicitor firms trying to get business off me."
Hi there. Sorry you were disappointed with our service. We do advise users that we pass enquiries on to 4 partner firms on the form, but have recently been experimenting with different wording and placements in preparation for GDPR: apologies if it wasn't clear to you when you used the site. We have recently changed the forms to make it very clear and explicit on all forms so this should not be an issue in future. Thanks, Rosie
"Made it simple to contact the services we needed."
"Broad selection of companies and was then able to contact each company (after reading their reviews). We saved a few hundred pounds against other quotes we had."
"I got a broad selection of quotes and companies. I was then able to contact the com"
Nicki Sharp
Verified Buyer
"The guys did a fantastic job. They made a difficult, stressful day so much easier. They were friendly & professional. Definitely worth the money spent."
"Everything you need on one page!"
Linda Birney
Verified Buyer
"This worked extremely well. Quotes arrived quickly giving lots of options. I saved over £200 by using really moving. impressive . The company I chose were also very good and highly recommendable. I would definetly use really moving again and would and have recommended this to friends."
"Reallymoving saved me a lot of time and the quotes I received differed quite a bit. 500 Pound more we would have paid with the worst of four offers which was not even a bad one. Very happy! Anytime again!!!"
Stuart Clark
Verified Buyer
"Very easy and efficient service. And they saved a lot of time and the quotes were much cheaper then going to the companies direct."
LUKE CROSS
Verified Buyer
"Great site for comparison prices on a number of different things and provides all the information for a house move."
"Provided me with firms to compare prices"
Rebecca Selvaraj
Verified Buyer
"V helpful and simple to use, really streamlined the process at. Stressful time. Thanks"
Al McNicoll
Verified Buyer
"Great to get almost instant quotes on something as complex as surveying. Would have preferred a wider range of partner firms to allow a more local choice. Ended up costing a local firm that came in at a similar price."
Susan Sanderson
Verified Reviewer
"This site has everything you need. I picked a really good surveyor in Andrew Mclaren. Very quick and professional service..thankyou."
reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 1,853 reviews