Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Pointless !!!!!
A very quick and hassle free way of finding chartered surveyors. The four surveyors returned from the search were all suitable and it was just a matter of choosing one.
got a quote we were really happy with very quickly, very happy
First point of call for moving house, really informative with helpful lists to follow.
Really move provided me with quotes but unfortunately with the market picking up I was not able to use the service due to surveys taking a minimum af 4 weeks.
only 1 quote. Not happy that they don't have insurance.
Very easy to understand & use
Instant quotes without fuss
Straightforward
My experience with Really Moving has been pretty devastating for my myself and my young family. In the middle of all the covid pandemic my husband and I were trying to still muddle through a relocation from Surrey to Devon. Being key workers, myself a teacher who was attempting to teach a full timetable to 7 year olds online with a 1 year old at home, and my husband a practitioner in the thick of it, working all hours in an intensive care unit, we really relied upon a simple service to keep our move simple. Using Really Moving we hoped to find a reliable and competitive removal company (we needed a whole packing service as I was going to be 9 months preganant and my husband had a long shift in the hospital the day before our move). After submitting my details I was soon contacted by Stephan from DX removals who the site promoted and we agreed the price given on the really moving sight. Our move was delayed a few times but I reconnected with them after completion and organised our removal. The day of the packing came, i became worried when they were an hour late. So I checked my emails ( no phone call!!) apparently 2 of them had covid and wouldn't be turning up. They offered no help finding someone else. I therefore found myself 37 weeks pregnant, with a toddler on my own having to pack up my whole house ready for a move to Devon the next day. After a pretty stressful months with a very hideous house sale process and all the stresses of covid this really nearly pushed me over the edge. So I dashed to homebase to purchase packing boxes whilst ringing every removal firm possible (on a Sunday!!) to find someone who could move us to Devon. Eventually we found a company who could move us at a huge expense due to the last minute nature of the situation (whoever they were brilliant!) After a very very long night, we were packed up and by some miracle we were out by 12 the next day. However, the situation gets worse, the DX removals stayed in touch continually promising to refund the £1200 we paid them, but they suddenly disappeared on us and we are now led to believe they are actually a fraudulent company. Now on the Really Moving website the quote "All the companies we use to bring you top-quality removals quotes are subject to rigorous compliance to ensure you get a first class service on moving day. Trust reallymoving.com to bring you the most cost-effective quotes for removals and the best quality moving services by filling in the simple form above". I just don't believe this to be true and they have been extremely negligent in using DX removals and we have lost a lot of money that we simply cannot afford. Not to mention that I'm sure the stress and the physical labour or packing a house up triggered my labour and just 3 days after we moved I gave birth 3 weeks early. Having contacted Really Moving a number of times they have made it very clear that it is our problem and the contract was the removal company. This may be true but they have to take some responsibility, they gave the company my details. We would never have come across this company or have had the horrific experience and then lost all that money if it wasn't for them!! Legally they might be able to wash our hands of us but morally they need to reflect on the situation and think of the ethics they hold (if any) and think about how they really should support us with what has happened to us because of their own negligence. I really am so devastated and would recommend that no one ever use this website ever!!
Great at providing conveyances, PLEASE read the reviews on Trustpilot before you commit to a conveyancer, there is one particular company who has extremely poor reviews, wish I had seen this before instructing them.
A very helpful service and very easy to use.
Only had two replies, One from Wales and ONE from the Isle of Wight. that one was 50% higher than the welsh one.
Extremely poor response.
Gave us a variety of recommendations all with clear details and links to reviews.
Easy to use and found suitable surveyor.
Quick service huh
Glad I went on your site I found a surveyor straight away
Very Please with the quotation will be going with one of them.
All the quotes came back as TBA meaning I had to phone/ email people. Pointless site.
I asked for surveyors local to me. Unfortunately, none of them were. i have found one who lives two doors away from the house I want surveyed.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.45 based on 3,786 reviews