reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

14b Chequer Street

Category:
Business & Office

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate reallymoving.com Ltd ?

"Website really easy to use and it connected us with a reasonably priced surveyor. The explanations regarding the different types of building surveys were also useful."
Posted 4 minutes ago
"Super helpful when looking for a surveyor."
Posted 21 minutes ago
"I received the quotes I requested very quickly. I found the site to be very easy to use and most helpful."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy to use and very quick response. Useful information and clearly presented."
"Simple, easy and no problem using this site"
"Prompt quotes provided, easy to navigate website, haven’t been bombarded by marketing emails or calls which is always a concern when you input personal details."
"So helpful. All the information a first time buyer needs. Plus I love the straightforward layout of the quotes section."
"Easy to find good information and received a follow up to a quote for a survey the next day."
"Found a much better deal locally."
"The quotes came back instantly and I was contacted the following day by most of the companies who had quoted so I was very happy with that."
"Fantastic servicee"
"Excellent service"
"Great service"
"Amazing service, instant quotes. Highly recommend"
"Simple click of a few buttons and I was able to book a buildings survey with a reputable company for my new house purchase. Lovely dealing with a straightforward web site with amazing customer service. Thanks again!"
"Got a quick response to my requirements"
"Was looking for a solicitor in Redditch and was mainly offered firms all over the country. Waste of time if it doesn't do what it says on the tin."
"Provide very competitive quotes quickly which allowed us the get the purchase of a new house moving very quickly"
"Excellent, easy and free!"
"Very fast at responding will defo.use again thanks for your help"
reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 2,064 reviews