reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Eclipse Court
14b Chequer Street

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate reallymoving.com Ltd ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘"
"I got a much cheaper quote through this site than elsewhere, which was then also the price I paid, but the service provided by the removals company was still very good."
"Really helps finding different quotes for your move, not sure if you can only search for BAR movers though, which I'd probably do in future"
"Provided quotes but that does not mean the firms that quoted are any good or efficient at what they do. Firm I choose from the quotes provided were terrible in pretty much every aspect of dealing with my property sale."
Dear Helen & Mark.
Thanks for your review, and I am sorry that you were unhappy with your choice of conveyancer. Our conveyancers are all user-reviewed, and your comments have been sent to the firm concerned so they can investigate the situation and make the necessary improvements.

We are sorry you were not happy with your choice and wish you well in your sale.

best wishes

Rosie
reallymoving.com
"Really helpful site, saved money on a conveyancing quote without all the phoning around and found a very professional firm of solicitors. Would use again"
"Fantastic service, professional and efficient. No complaints at all, would highly recommend."
"If you are looking for a reliable surveyor then please use this company. Highly recommended"
"Easy to use and efficient"
"Good place to start with useful advice and trusted surveyors that offer a good produce at a fair price."
"Very good and informative. Quick and easy to use."
"This service is really good it helped a lot in providing me with the companies."
"In terms of pirce, they showed us good options. however, we picked a company from the site and were not really satisfied with that company"
Dear Mr Floyd

Thank you for your comments. We are investigating what happened in this case and will be in touch with the surveyor concerned.

We are really sorry that you were not happy with the service provided by the surveyor and we will speak to him to try and ensure this does not happen again.

Good luck with your purchase and thanks for using reallymoving.
best wishes
Rosie
www.reallymoving.com
"Good to find companies and checklist emails are good"
"Was in a tight spot searching for conveyancer and then did a google search ipnpopped Really Moving. Noted what I wanted and I received 5 quotes within an hour. Boom! Picked one and began an interesting, sometimes stressful but well managed house purchase/flat purchased. Delays at sellers end so took 6 months from Feb to July but I’m a home owner now"
"I found reallymoving.com very easy to use and it gave me quotes for building surveys from four firms very quickly. I used one of these firms to carry out a survey and found them to be very good."
"Very useful indication of which movers would cover the areas we needed, and an approximate price. The two quotes followed up differed a fair bit (with the same info from me!), but still this site provided a useful service and helpful comparisons too."
"Very simple to use website, results were very quick too. Would definetly reccomend friends and family to use your site for comparison."
"Fantastic site .. I used express Removals for my move .. grate service and value for money would highly recommend both"
"Easy service and comparison for surveyors."
"Saved me few hundred pounds along with putting me through to really good solicitors that have made completion of purchase stress free"
reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 1,908 reviews