Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Fast responses and very good prices and information, what more would you want. Oh and no hard sell either.
We asked for prices for moving from UK to Cyprus and received only one reply. Whilst it may be very good, there is nothing to compare it with and we shall be obliged to look elsewhere. All the other questions on this review are irrelevant and therefore not answered.
Hassled by companies you shared my details with - too aggressive with their sales team. Cornerstone made 3 calls in two minutes, an email and a voicemail? More the next day and the next. Too much and won’t be using their services on principle
Fast and useful quote information, but am now being spammed twice a day by email and phone by one of the companies suggested.
Very quick and efficient service.
The one company that quoted £549 for our removal then revised their price to over £1450 because they said the initial estimate did not allow for the amount of furniture to be moved or the distance involved. This is in spite of entering on your website the postcodes of both addresses and the fact that it is a two bedroom home! I think this is just a scam to get enquiries.
Thank you for using our services and taking the time to leave us a review - sorry to hear about your negative quotation in this case. Whilst we try and make our quotations as accurate as possible, it is not always possible for our system to take into consideration all aspects of your requirements at the stage of quotation which can result in the slight inaccuracy of quotes. We are checking in with our partners on a regular basis however, to ensure that their fee schedules are as up to date as possible. Thanks the reallymoving team
Quotes were received quickly from four companies - this helped keep things moving.
Really fast response, just a few mins I had received 4 quotes, thank you!
Got a number, and variety, of quotes from surveyors within a very short time. Will be using your site again she I need a removal quote. Highly recommend your site.
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our service – we’re glad you found us helpful and look forward to seeing you again! Thanks, the reallymoving team.
from requesting quotes to receiving quotes was very quick. Thanks
Within a few hours I had been contacted by either phone or email by 5 companies.
Good range of quotes provided, and really fast replies from the companies quoted for. Great results!
Got a number of companies quoting very quickly. I have since spoken to most of them and await a more detailed quote for my needs.
Got a great recommendation for a conveyancer with top reviews and very competitive quote. Wouldn't have found them otherwise - thanks.
Saves time looking for contractors they contact you instead
Instant quote seems accurate too
Not so much with Reallymoving - just the problem with an out of touch surveyor. advertising with them. I found out more about the properties than he had. In future, I will get a free quote from a reputable builder.
Hi, reallymoving is proud of its panel of surveyors. We thoroughly vet every new partner and work with them to deliver the best service possible to movers. If you would like to share your experience to info@reallymoving.com we would be happy to investigate the issues you had further.
I would recommend upon submitting a message to someone a automated message with your message and who you sent it to is sent to your inbox as well as the work you want carrying out and the price. That way as well as on the website you have piece of mind the message was received and have a record of who you contacted.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! We welcome all ideas and we will look into how we can work with our partners to provide a better experience for you. Thanks the reallymoving team
Quick quotes easy to use site.
Hi, I had a very quick and efficient response from local businesses with prepared quotes and offers of potential dates to carry out surveys etc. I’m waiting to hear if I’ve had an offer accepted on a property before proceeding further with the local businesses. Thank you
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.39 based on 4,649 reviews