reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court
14b Chequer Street

Tell us how reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
The quotes came three fine, very quickly, however I was bombarded with calls from prospective companies and associate device companies. There was an excessive number of calls received & whilst I appreciate ReallyMoving can’t control this, I did tick the opt out box and should not have received calls about associates services.
We're just gathering quotes at the moment, so thank you for your quote.
Very useful for finding the cheapest and highest rated surveyors but as soon as you request quotes, you’re bombarded with emails and cold calls!
I was looking for removal companies to give me quotes for moving house. reallymoving promised 'up to five companies' would be in touch - in fact only one came forward. They were very quick to get in touch and to make an assessment and quote but I'm still left to do more research myself.
The process of using the site itself was fine, but now i'm receiving anywhere up to 30 phone calls a day from companies trying to get my business and it's so annoying. I've had to put my phone on silent and now I just don't answer calls because it's so overwhelming and stressful. I'm probably now going to have to change my phone number. Seriously regret using this service.
The process of using the site itself is fine but i'm now getting anywhere up to 30 phone calls a day from people trying to get my business and it's incredibly annoying and now I've just had to stop answering my phone altogether, and may have to change my number because it's so overwhelming. Regret using this service.
I was looking again for removers after my last attempt to move house failed. This time I only got one quote from reallymoving and this was from a company who had previously let me down, so I didn't pursue the matter.
I was happy with the online quotes which is what I requested but then the phone calls started which disappointed me, I asked for online quote not harassing phone calls.
Really great customers service
Pleased with quotes however even when put on proforma email contact only have been phone contacted by quoters. So be warned.
Whilst the quotes were received very quickly, they only served as guidelines as all of the actuals came in 150-200 higher. But it served as an introduction to suitable companies.
Got one quote immediately and two other companies phoned to arrange a day when they could come out to survey the properly to establish how much stuff there was to move and how long it would take.
good website but be warned when calling the quotes you receive they are not accurate and say that is only a first quote and they give you an actual one when you ring, wasn't really very happy.
I was not aware I had to click to read the quotes, I expected them to be emailed to me. So they sat a few days and some of the quoters got anxious and emailed me a few times. There were really too many emails. The quotes I received were also very low. I queried one company and invited them to visit the house to get a more accurate quote. They have not outright refused, but have found ways of not coming out- saying we could talk over the phone....not sure how trustworthy all of this is to be honest.
Good to get some quotes, however got inundated with emails and phone calls as a result not giving us time to just consider the options. Also gave quotes from Solicitors with no local office which seems odd... ended up going with someone we found ourselves as a result.
Ok site helps you out
Of the quotes given one was a company with terrible reviews elsewhere than really moving, one was a quote that turned out to be a third of the actual price and im waiting to hear back from the third
A variety of competitive estimates were produced but I wanted local solicitors and assumed that they would compare local companies rather than national ones.
One phone call only as yet
Does the trick. I would just really wish that they show a list of options without sending your details to bunch of keen providers for services who then bombard you with emails to the point where you feel like looking for a needle in a haystack.
reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.48 based on 3,197 reviews