Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
I did not use the service quoted for , so I cannot leave a review
It is important to know that the originators of this site are not removal experts. At best they will pass your details to removal firms who will contact you. It is then up to you to talk to anyone that contacts you. Be wary of companies that appear to offer their services for what appear to be low costs. Moving is expensive. The people doing it should offer insurance against loss and damage, and it is very important to tell them about EVERYTHING you want moved. Don't forget the sit on mower, that will certainly cost you more. Get more than one quote from the actual moving companies. Preferably get them to see what you re taking. Those that work in offices rarely have t he knowledge to know what is actually involved in the process. Movers turning up with one van and two men, to discover that two vans and four men are needed, are not going to be very pleased. If you are not an expert in the business do not imagine that the contents of a normal home will fit into a small van. They rarely will. TALK to the moving company
Got 3.5 quotations, but one of the quotation is 3times of the estimated price. One of the companies can provide only half service, not full service.
Hi there,
We aren't sure which of our services you're referring to here, but we are happy to investigate further if you'd like. Please email info@reallymoving.com.
Kind regards,
Good to find quotes but had nearly 20 emails since. Quite annoying
Hi there,
We're sorry to hear you received so many emails.
We hope you received a quote you could move forward with, and wish you the best with your move.
Quote was too high.
Quotes received quickly, but on review and contact with suppliers the quotes changed drastically. Not suitable for my purposes, didn't save time
Got 4 quotes however when I contacted the one I wanted to go with their quote went up by more than £100.
I did eventually get a company through the quotes and they were the genuine quote that I had got from ReallyMoving so ended well.
Only complaint is phone calls 15 minutes after I requested details.
Would not do this again or give false number.
Two of the 3 companies recommended by ReallyMoving do not operate in the area that are needed, and the third one hasn't replied yet. The checklists are useful and cool though.
Exorbitant prices, not designed for a small move at all!!
Hi Nick,
We're sorry to hear we weren't able to supply what you needed. Often if the move is small and better suited to 'man and van' we may not be able to provide a quote that competes, but we are working on offering a bigger variety for all types of moves.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope your move went well.

All the best,
reallymoving
You did nothing, the software did 😒
I email the one you sent me but no one from the company got back in touch
Hi Nigel,
We're very sorry to hear this and will follow up with our firms to try to stop this happening. Thank you for your feedback.
Quick service however I chose not use as by doing so the price is inflated with a quote from this website (significantly)

Better to go direct to companies themselves
Showed me 3 movers, 2 of which I had already contacted who had no availability.
Very quick but only got one quote which was more expensive than other comparison sites.
Received two quotes.....
Required a quote for a property survey. Was expensive compared to another website for the same surveyors.
Useful as a service to get an indication of what prices are appropriate but many of the results were not particularly local.
The advice they provide is great but none of the companies that I was sent quotes for were local to me, which is what I was after. Just ending up getting loads of spam from companies I wasn't interested in. Not sure I'd use the service again for quotations.
Thought we were getting 5 quotes but only received one.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 4,114 reviews