Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Two of the 3 companies recommended by ReallyMoving do not operate in the area that are needed, and the third one hasn't replied yet. The checklists are useful and cool though.
Exorbitant prices, not designed for a small move at all!!
Hi Nick,
We're sorry to hear we weren't able to supply what you needed. Often if the move is small and better suited to 'man and van' we may not be able to provide a quote that competes, but we are working on offering a bigger variety for all types of moves.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope your move went well.

All the best,
reallymoving
You did nothing, the software did 😒
I email the one you sent me but no one from the company got back in touch
Hi Nigel,
We're very sorry to hear this and will follow up with our firms to try to stop this happening. Thank you for your feedback.
Quick service however I chose not use as by doing so the price is inflated with a quote from this website (significantly)

Better to go direct to companies themselves
Showed me 3 movers, 2 of which I had already contacted who had no availability.
Very quick but only got one quote which was more expensive than other comparison sites.
Received two quotes.....
Required a quote for a property survey. Was expensive compared to another website for the same surveyors.
Useful as a service to get an indication of what prices are appropriate but many of the results were not particularly local.
The advice they provide is great but none of the companies that I was sent quotes for were local to me, which is what I was after. Just ending up getting loads of spam from companies I wasn't interested in. Not sure I'd use the service again for quotations.
Thought we were getting 5 quotes but only received one.
One quote sullied who never responded 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Only got one quote which was vague.
Only 1 out of two requested has responded. Rain & Reid has never replied.
The website was helpful but the company I found through it hasn’t given good service. Also live chat was too busy to chat!
The service was fast but the quotes I got didn’t include parts of what I asked for and when I followed up with the surveyors that’s said they didn’t offer that service. It’s fine if you just need an off the shelf survey
The quotes l had were too expensive as l only needed 5 items moved in just 2 miles distance, but thank you
I did t appreciate being actually contacted by Greenslade Taylor Hunt the day after I had used your service, touting for business. The unbelievable thing is, was that they were the most expensive quote.
I found it to be quick on the return results, but was not sure of the prices as I only got one price back. It was as if you picked it for me. Also the email address was with http:/ and not with https:/.which to me is not secure.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.43 based on 3,935 reviews