Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
It’s unclear when you ask for quotes that five+ different companies will immediately call you over the next 24 hours on No Caller ID numbers to choose their service. Most seemed overpriced for what I needed anyway
I used this website to get a van to move but I find it wasn’t clear how to find removals companies that were in my budget.
The movers in the database are good but the estimates provided were so inaccurate. Everyone I contacted for details charged at least £130 more than reallymoving said.
Got 3/4 quotes quickly and was asked to click on which one I wanted to pursue but actually got contacted by ones that I had not clicked on and one company was very pushy in asking me for my details and to pay for a survey, I was confused as I did not recognise their name, as being the one I had asked to contact me and she acknowledged they were a different company and backed off.
We tried to instruct Curtislaw who submitted a quotation of £646 + vat to handle the sale of our property. When we contacted them they said that they couldn’t actually offer the service for that sum and told us that their fees would be £875 + vat. The exercise was therefore a complete waste of time and we found a local solicitor ourselves. Poor experience!
Just a broker offering services from poor companies who have to buy business. Very disappointed with the standard of companies that quoted
Have not received 1 quote
One of the companies given was not able to carry out the survey as they didn't cover the area although details of the location had been given.
Offered 'up to 5' quotes. Received one, which did not respond to my further enquiry. Eventually found a good quote on another comparison site.
Used Really Moving for conveyancing quotes. Only two quotes received, both from companies with poor reviews. Was much better last time I used them, about 6 years ago. Wouldn’t use again.
I only wanted to get some quotes to get an idea of pricing, maybe I clicked something, but 10 minutes later I'm getting phonecalls from companies, emails etc. I didn't like my details being passed over, it should just be a way to get quotes without being hounded. As I say, I may have clicked something I didn't want but if I didn't, I don't think this is very good because of data protection etc.
Hi there, We're sorry the response you got from our partners was unexpected. On the quotes form we do say we will share your details only with the partners you receive quotes from. For a more rough idea of pricing, we recommend our Moving Cost Calculator. We wish you the best with your move, reallymoving
Initial quotes were good but in reality were way off !
Hi there, We're glad you received your initial quotes promptly and were able to compare but we're sorry to hear that the follow up quotes didn't match up. Quotes can change with further information, including accessibility to property, being on a higher floor, garden furniture etc. We thank you for your feedback and hope your move goes well. reallymoving
Web site gave me three interested companies for a move from teh south coast to the Miidlands. One replied straightaway, visited two days later and send me a quotation very quickly. One company failed to respond at all. Another said he would ring back (I had to contact him to remind him he was ringing me back) and later visited but has never sent me a quotation. So only one quotation out of three companies is not good!
Not very useful at all.
Can’t put enough information in. Responders thought I lived in a 2 bed flat
Dreadful. I had surveyors cold calling me before I had even opened the quotes
Hi there, We do put you in touch with the surveyors when they provide a quote, but we apologise if they were a bit quick off the mark in this case. We hope the quotes were useful and you managed to find a surveyor for your move. Thank you for your feedback, reallymoving
It worked well to put us in touch with nearby removal companies. However, I was unimpressed with my experience because but I don't think the algorithms are very accurate. We got several quotes back based on the information we'd inputted for a 2 bedroom house. Then once we'd actually done a video tour for each of the companies, their quotes were all about double the original quote?! Despite not having any of our own white goods, outdoor furniture, and one of the bedrooms being completely empty. I can't imagine what minimalist 2-bed house they based their initial quotes off!
Hi there, Thank you for this feedback, we're always trying to improve our algorithm and make sure it's as accurate as possible, so we will look into this. All the best, reallymoving
Found quotes very expensive so phoned van a man & got quote half cost of your quotes.
It is a good thing to provide such service, especially when it comes to the costs. However, the legal firms have very poor review scores. I wished reallymoving is working with betters and more reliable ones. Unfortunately, I could not instruct any of the recommended ones.
I only got three responses and none of them were local. Two were immediate quotes both of which unrealistically low. The third company contacted me direct by phone and followed the call up with a e-mail with a very lengthy form to complete. It was totally inappropriate and I eventually gave up.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.41 based on 4,315 reviews