Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

Read Reallymoving.com Ltd Reviews

rosie@reallymoving.com

Eclipse Court14b Chequer Street

Tell us how Reallymoving.com Ltd made you happy
Offered 'up to 5' quotes. Received one, which did not respond to my further enquiry. Eventually found a good quote on another comparison site.
Used Really Moving for conveyancing quotes. Only two quotes received, both from companies with poor reviews. Was much better last time I used them, about 6 years ago. Wouldn’t use again.
I only wanted to get some quotes to get an idea of pricing, maybe I clicked something, but 10 minutes later I'm getting phonecalls from companies, emails etc. I didn't like my details being passed over, it should just be a way to get quotes without being hounded. As I say, I may have clicked something I didn't want but if I didn't, I don't think this is very good because of data protection etc.
Hi there,
We're sorry the response you got from our partners was unexpected. On the quotes form we do say we will share your details only with the partners you receive quotes from. For a more rough idea of pricing, we recommend our Moving Cost Calculator.
We wish you the best with your move,
reallymoving
Initial quotes were good but in reality were way off !
Hi there,
We're glad you received your initial quotes promptly and were able to compare but we're sorry to hear that the follow up quotes didn't match up. Quotes can change with further information, including accessibility to property, being on a higher floor, garden furniture etc.
We thank you for your feedback and hope your move goes well.
reallymoving
Web site gave me three interested companies for a move from teh south coast to the Miidlands. One replied straightaway, visited two days later and send me a quotation very quickly. One company failed to respond at all. Another said he would ring back (I had to contact him to remind him he was ringing me back) and later visited but has never sent me a quotation. So only one quotation out of three companies is not good!
Not very useful at all.
Can’t put enough information in. Responders thought I lived in a 2 bed flat
Dreadful. I had surveyors cold calling me before I had even opened the quotes
Hi there,
We do put you in touch with the surveyors when they provide a quote, but we apologise if they were a bit quick off the mark in this case. We hope the quotes were useful and you managed to find a surveyor for your move.
reallymoving
It worked well to put us in touch with nearby removal companies.

However, I was unimpressed with my experience because but I don't think the algorithms are very accurate.
We got several quotes back based on the information we'd inputted for a 2 bedroom house. Then once we'd actually done a video tour for each of the companies, their quotes were all about double the original quote?! Despite not having any of our own white goods, outdoor furniture, and one of the bedrooms being completely empty. I can't imagine what minimalist 2-bed house they based their initial quotes off!
Hi there,

Thank you for this feedback, we're always trying to improve our algorithm and make sure it's as accurate as possible, so we will look into this.

All the best,
reallymoving
Found quotes very expensive so phoned van a man & got quote half cost of your quotes.
It is a good thing to provide such service, especially when it comes to the costs. However, the legal firms have very poor review scores. I wished reallymoving is working with betters and more reliable ones. Unfortunately, I could not instruct any of the recommended ones.
I only got three responses and none of them were local. Two were immediate quotes both of which unrealistically low.
The third company contacted me direct by phone and followed the call up with a e-mail with a very lengthy form to complete. It was totally inappropriate and I eventually gave up.
only 2 replied to our request.
Promised much...Delivered little.

The site promised up to 6 quotes, but having entered my details, etc. only came back with one, and that was from a firm outside of the area we're moving from and to...
The page did come up with a message that removal firms are very busy at the moment, however it was not ideal - I have since found another firm from personal recommendation of a relative.
I got 3 quotes

I contacted one company only to not hear anything back.

2nd company got in touch with me

3rd company nothing
The company’s that quoted have no idea what furniture I have. For example I have 1 double bet, no wardrobes so I can’t see that what is provided is an accurate cost
I should have known better. Within seconds of giving my details for removal quotes, I was called by an agent for one of the firms who kept me on the line for five minutes reading back what was already on the form while his rivals tried to get through. This same agency called me several times and sent quite a few emails to try to get a surveyor to my home, as did the other companies. I don't enjoy being pestered so it was a firm "no" from me. I went with personally recommended removers in the end and the only upside of Really Moving for me was to benchmark my other quotes.
the rating is for EPC booking only - not sure why anyone would pay £2 more to book through you, rather than directly with another online company.
failed to understand we cannot move until present property is sold
I asked for surveyors local to me. Unfortunately, none of them were. i have found one who lives two doors away from the house I want surveyed.
Reallymoving.com Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 4,107 reviews