Rattle and Drum Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rattle and Drum
Read Rattle and Drum Reviews

About Rattle and Drum:

Rattle & Drum Music is an independent musical instrument retailer based in Derby, UK. Established in the nineties as a drum and percussion specialist, we are now one of the country’s leading independent musical instrument stores, keeping it simple and specialising in the key ingredients of all great music - guitar, bass and drums! We stock the very best brands in the business, with hundreds of acoustic, bass and electric guitars, a vast range of amps, pedals and accessories and we have one of the best drum and percussion showrooms in the UK.

martin@rattleanddrum.com

77-81 Osmaston Road
Derby
DE1 2JH

Tell us how Rattle and Drum made you happy
Timely and safe delivery. They offer good price for quality stuff!
The pandemic hasn't been easy for every business and I completely understand when there have been shipment issues, etc. However, a few months back when I was to find out a product wasn't able to get shipped to me, my refund was issued fairly quickly along with the delivery cost I paid for too. I recently emailed R&D on a Friday who confirmed my product was available and once purchased that afternoon would arrive the following working day Monday - and it did :) It's a lovely gift for my partner and he loves it so worth the wait. Good service, I liaised with 'Woody' who was professional and quick to respond to emails. Would recommend to others. Thanks :)
Friendly service and a good price. Excellent all round.
Got the guitar strings we needed the same day, many thanks.
yeah decent yeah
Fast delivery. Great service. Best price.
This is a well established music shop selling high quality stock. They have a slick website making it easy to order online. My DW drop-lock hi-hat clutch was delivered promptly, complete in its original undamaged packaging and I am very pleased with it. I have bought stuff from this shop several times and received a consistently high quality service from them.
Very poorly packaged and the box (if you could call it that was 4 pieces of cardboard and 2 pieces of tape) any small items would have definitely lost in transite this was a big let down for me..from a great price from rattle and drums own website.
Hi Paul, All I can do is apologise for this. We are normally excellent at packaging as our great review record would attest to and I can only assume they rushed this. The items you purchased were drum heads and so no danger of small items escaping though this doesn't excuse poor packaging in general. The team have been notified of this review and we'll do our best to ensure items don't go out poorly packaged in the future.
The guitar I bought was a great price, especially for the perfect condition it was in when it arrived. It was delivered by DPD and so I knew when it was coming too. Great guitar and a great buying experience, I would 100% recommend buying from this shop and I will buy from them again.
Fantastic service. Really helpful.
Excellent customer service and delivery
Item exactly as described, arrived in a decent amount of time considering free shipping and a good price love the sticks
Rattle and Drum 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Superb service will def order again 👏
Rattle and Drum 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Great price and very quick delivery.
Great Service. Quick delivery. No issues. Would recommend.
At first I tried to get D'Addario micro sound hole guitar tuner from Amazon but Amazon is no longer posting to this part of the UK!? So Rattle and Drum saved the day with their very prompt service.
Excellent service qui k delivery as started no issues, will be using again
Helpful advice & very speedy delivery. Excellent service!
Great service and not disappointed at all in order.
Fast efficient service ; excellent product
Rattle and Drum is rated 4.90 based on 2,658 reviews