Rattle and Drum Reviews

Based on 3,307 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Rattle and Drum Reviews

About Rattle and Drum:

Rattle & Drum Music is an independent musical instrument retailer based in Derby, UK. Established in the nineties as a drum and percussion specialist, we are now one of the country’s leading independent musical instrument stores, keeping it simple and specialising in the key ingredients of all great music - guitar, bass and drums! We stock the very best brands in the business, with hundreds of acoustic, bass and electric guitars, a vast range of amps, pedals and accessories and we have one of the best drum and percussion showrooms in the UK.

martin@rattleanddrum.com

77-81 Osmaston Road
Derby
DE1 2JH

Tell us how Rattle and Drum made you happy
Hi, this device was put onto the skin it protects the surface, and used the drum at a gig and was ideal, will buy further items when needed.
Very friendly and efficient (had to call for shipping as I live in a non-UK area). Item (Doc's Proplugs) arrived quickly.
Very pleased overall with service & they were only UK stockist to fulfill my Gretsch need!
Got my curved rack bar, very pleased, courier delivered it to wrong address and it was signed for by someone I don't know, not so good, however he saw my son and gave him the package, so got it eventually, your service is fine but wouldn't recommend DHL
Item received as ordered. Unfortunately it took 9 days to arrive due to Royal Mail.
The Fender tremolo arm is excellent, so was the postal service I received. It's just a shame I didn't realise that there are a load of different thread sizes and so the part I purchased doesn't fit my Squire Fender copy!!! Buyers need to be aware of this! I haven't bothered contacting Rattle and Drum because I don't think it would be worth the hassle.
I purchased 3 Evans drum heads of different sizes. The two smaller heads were removed from their boxes and put inside the largest head and then inside the largest box, which I'm guessing makes postage cheaper / easier and the heads are probably less likely to get damaged in transit. However, this also meant that I didn't get my Players Circle points for the two smaller heads - it would have been pretty easy to detach the points codes and put them in the package, so dropping a star. Other than that minor gripe, it was all good.
Good customer service. Delivery was a bit delayed as it departed from the manufacturer's. The tool provided doesn't fit the drum's tuning screws, but I guess that's Meinl's responsibility. Nevertheless, very happy with rattle and drum and my djembe
Good service and a quick, prompt, delivery. Thanks!
Competative price, great range of products, love the drumsticks. Dropped one star for really high delivery costs, it is next day but was still about the most expensive i have seen. That being said i would use again, great service.
Inexpensive but acceptable quality
Professional and cooperative. Unfortunately the decision to use DHL was a poor one. As ever DHL have not delivered so I can't say more. It's still not here
Rapid delivery,well packaged and nice ukulele. Didnt know it was made in China until it arrived. That information should have been on the listing
Although it took a long time for my delivery to be received due to supplier issues, when chased Rattle and Drum were very responsive and helpful.
Prompt and helpful service. Thank you
I ordered a ukulele and accessories as a Christmas present. The price was the best I could find and was a good saving compared with Amazon. I didn't realise it when ordering that one of the accessories wasn't in stock. I only found this out by calling the store to chase up a delivery date as I'd not been given one. The whole order was delayed waiting for the missing item. Phone call was answered promptly and issue resolved to my satisfaction just a pity I had to call in the first place. When the goods arrived, they were well packed and were what I wanted. I would use the store again and would have given 5 stars had they told me about the delay.
I had a problem as my delivery was delayed but as soon as I enquired it was quickly resolved by your team (who had sent it but it got lost in the post)& my replacement parcel arrived within 2 days. Thanks
Very good price for the 15" Paiste 2002 Sound Edge. Very good service. R&D kept me informed when they came in from the suppliers and they were sent out promptly. My only criticism is that they came in a massive cardboard box with lots of paper and with - literally - 10 metres of bubblewrap, which I thought was unnecessary and wasteful. I'm wondering what to do with it all.
Prompt efficient service.
Bought Tom rubber feet recently. Very happy with my purchase. Will keep this place in mind for future reference..
Rattle and Drum is rated 4.9 based on 3,307 reviews