Rattle and Drum Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rattle and Drum
Read Rattle and Drum Reviews

About Rattle and Drum:

Rattle & Drum Music is an independent musical instrument retailer based in Derby, UK. Established in the nineties as a drum and percussion specialist, we are now one of the country’s leading independent musical instrument stores, keeping it simple and specialising in the key ingredients of all great music - guitar, bass and drums! We stock the very best brands in the business, with hundreds of acoustic, bass and electric guitars, a vast range of amps, pedals and accessories and we have one of the best drum and percussion showrooms in the UK.

martin@rattleanddrum.com

77-81 Osmaston Road
Derby
DE1 2JH

Tell us how Rattle and Drum made you happy
Very prompt delivery
Excellent service. Quick and reliable. I somehow made a mistake when ordering and Rattle and Drum fixed it very quickly once notified. One slight downside was that my snare side head wasn't sealed in plastic it was just in the box. Still good quality, no marks or anything. Very happy with my purchases overall. 100% use again.
Good service, it took a little while between confirmation of order and confirmstion of delivery but once I was notified it arrived very quickly 😊
Great, useful piece for my Roland kit
Good quality products. Easy to order online. Took a little longer than expected to receive the goods but prompt response from customer service with respect to the delay, and goods quickly received afterwards.
My only comment is to do with me thinking that when it says 'in stock' that meant literally for it to be posted next day. However, when I emailed, you explained that it does say up to 14 days and that it did come in within 11 days so well done! Thanks for your service.
Great service!
Good service. Good product.
Great product as described. The product delivery was slightly later than expected but, I had good communication from Rattle and Drum to keep me informed.
i loved the assurance that my drum would arrive specifically between 11:00 and 12:00 on the 4th of February, and the fact it did!
Took 2 weeks to dispatch but item arrived safely by Royal mail and was exactly what I expected.
..................
I ordered a Fender pot which arrived in good condition although maybe a day or 2 later than I had expected hence 4 stars! Otherwise no criticism at all and will consider Rattle and Drum for any future purchases.
All items sent as described. Packaging not great and the tip of the longest drumstick was poking out and slightly damaged. Nothing major, but better packaging needed. Would use again.
Fast / efficient and effortless. Great service 👍
Arrived on time. Item works as promised. No complaints.
Customer assistance very good. However, there was a problem with delivered goods (which possibly may not have been company's fault). Nevertheless, matters were quickly and professionally resolved by staff. Overall, would recommend Rattle& Drum and its services.
Good enough what I paid for it noct the greatest
Plenty of information on dispatch. Not so good by courier, Informed it would arrive Saturday 24th , Arrived Tuesday 27th.
Great item, brand new as advertised, great price, their delivery schedules are longer than others but the item arrived ahead of when they indicated it would - so all good.
Rattle and Drum is rated 4.90 based on 2,662 reviews