Rattle and Drum Reviews

Based on 3,249 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Rattle and Drum Reviews

About Rattle and Drum:

Rattle & Drum Music is an independent musical instrument retailer based in Derby, UK. Established in the nineties as a drum and percussion specialist, we are now one of the country’s leading independent musical instrument stores, keeping it simple and specialising in the key ingredients of all great music - guitar, bass and drums! We stock the very best brands in the business, with hundreds of acoustic, bass and electric guitars, a vast range of amps, pedals and accessories and we have one of the best drum and percussion showrooms in the UK.

martin@rattleanddrum.com

77-81 Osmaston Road
Derby
DE1 2JH

Tell us how Rattle and Drum made you happy
No complaints excellent service!
Excellent service and delivery
Brilliant shop and the staff are friendly and know their stuff. Bought a Cow Bell bracket and a pair of sticks that I had not seen before. Great products at great prices. Drummer for too many years, but electric, shame they have little stock, will have to continue travelling out of Derbs to get my gear, pity, these guys are good!
Always great service.
Excellent service !!!
Excellent
Brilliant as always. Item in stock and very promptly delivered.
Guys at Rattle and Drum could not have been more helpful. Saved my gig. Cannot recommend them highly enough. Will be using them a lot from now on.
I was getting bogged down in the various pros and cons of drum stools until I found Rattle and Drum. They had a good range of stools, clearly set out, I then understood exactly what I was looking at. Lots of useful info meant that I didn't buy the wrong thing plus I didn't break the bank. Boy-child is happy, drum-kit now fits him again after his ridiculous growth spurt and he is back practising. Hmmm. What was I thinking...?
Brilliant service
Arrived very quickly and they were a good price. Also, they are authentic, unlike the ones I bought on Ebay.
Great value.
I would like to say a big thank you for my didgeridoo! It looks very unique and I am very pleased with it! Good job guys, thank you!
Professional service and very prompt.
I bought the Fender CD-60 as a truly beginners guitar. This review is based only on Rattle&Drum Music: Order placing was extremely easy, free delivery due to order value, emails from start to finish regarding progress, shipped with DHL, smooth shipment and delivery instructions followed. Overall a truly fantastic experience and will fully recommend this music store. Very happy Dad on father's day, thank you x
Has improved the intonation drastically.
Rattle and Drum 5 star review on 17th June 2022
Quality Goods, Extremely fast delivery. Excellent service
Really friendly and very helpful!!
Great service - I ordered over the bank holiday and it arrived within their delivery bracket for the items I bought. I'll definitely be shopping from here again!
Efficient service and very good price
Rattle and Drum is rated 4.90 based on 3,249 reviews