Rattle and Drum Reviews

Based on 3,202 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Rattle and Drum Reviews

About Rattle and Drum:

Rattle & Drum Music is an independent musical instrument retailer based in Derby, UK. Established in the nineties as a drum and percussion specialist, we are now one of the country’s leading independent musical instrument stores, keeping it simple and specialising in the key ingredients of all great music - guitar, bass and drums! We stock the very best brands in the business, with hundreds of acoustic, bass and electric guitars, a vast range of amps, pedals and accessories and we have one of the best drum and percussion showrooms in the UK.

martin@rattleanddrum.com

77-81 Osmaston Road
Derby
DE1 2JH

Tell us how Rattle and Drum made you happy
Speedy delivery. Thank you.
Items I bought were very competitively priced and delivered very quickly! Very impressed!
Only a small order but it was very promptly dispatched and packaged so that it could be delivered through the letterbox. Great service
Instruments very good quality.
Superfantasticllybrilliant
Good service .
Really thin t shirt material, very disappointed. Looks like a knock off copy, was wholly dissatisfied with the service - turned up a week and half late as well.
Many thanks for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the shirt, I can assure you that we only source these from the manufacturer though, so if you're not happy with the quality it's definitely not because they're 'knock offs' but because the manufacturers are not using particularly good material. In terms of the lead time though, this was advertised as a 14 day delivery time as they are sent from the manufacturers warehouse to us, this was very clearly stated on the product page.
Very helpful in sorting my requirements out of what I needed. Although you could not meet my deadline on 1 item a full refund was given without any problem. Thank you
Rattle and Drum 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Perfect company to deal with. Very helpful and understanding. I accidentally bought the incorrect item online. They couldn't have been any more helpful with pointing me in the right direction, and sorting out the correct musical instrument for me, at the correct price. Can't recommend them enough. Barrie Fay
Recently ordered a few accessories (drum head and reinforcement O's) but based on the superb prices, quick delivery and amazing customer service, Rattle & Drum will be top of my list for other purchases.
Great customer service and people who knows what they are selling. Proper musicians who ran this shop are great at looking after their customers. Recommended!
Great and friendly service - Recommended!!
Thank you for my order , arrived before estimated date . Very pleased Thank you.
Quick costumer service response and delivery.
Friendly, helpful & competitively priced 👌🏻
Pleasant to do business with good quality drums skins will be purchasing from this company again
Quick efficient..
Quick and efficient service what more could you want.
Great company with good service. The people who worked there are musicians and definitely know what they sell. Recommended to all musicians in Derby and all over UK.
Excellent service, kept me well informed when my cymbal would arrive.
Rattle and Drum is rated 4.90 based on 3,202 reviews