Rattle and Drum Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rattle and Drum
Read Rattle and Drum Reviews

About Rattle and Drum:

Rattle & Drum Music is an independent musical instrument retailer based in Derby, UK. Established in the nineties as a drum and percussion specialist, we are now one of the country’s leading independent musical instrument stores, keeping it simple and specialising in the key ingredients of all great music - guitar, bass and drums! We stock the very best brands in the business, with hundreds of acoustic, bass and electric guitars, a vast range of amps, pedals and accessories and we have one of the best drum and percussion showrooms in the UK.

martin@rattleanddrum.com

77-81 Osmaston Road
Derby
DE1 2JH

Tell us how Rattle and Drum made you happy
Only used click and collect and in the current climate couldn't look around but the item I wanted was in stock at a good price and the process was simple.
Posted 1 hour ago
great shop to deal with, no issues at all.
Very helpful and knowledgeable. I was looking for a specific guitar amplifier and Rattle and Drum had the item in stock for me to collect. I was able to try the amp in store before purchasing and was shown some of the basic controls.
Professional and helpful. I ordered a product which price was lower on a different website, they lowered my bill to reach a lower price. Also always available to talk and help over the phone. The product arrived within the time scheduled and it was like seen in their website . I’ll buy again thank you
Product arrived later than stated but forgivable under current global circumstances. However, considering it was reasonably fragile, i.e. made of fibreglass and prone to breaking under pressure, it wasn't really packaged suitably. Luckily it wasn't broken on arrival!
Waited over three weeks to receive an online order. There was no communication or explanation with me about this until prompted, and after my initial prompted communication received no further personal communication. No apologies or goodwill gestures were given despite the huge delay to the order. I have not had good experiences with Rattle & Drum in the past, and have heard first-hand many other terrible tales of very poor customer service. Thought I'd give them another shot, but will think twice about it in the future.
Swift turnaround. Dispatched via DPD (thank goodness l). Guitar in good condition - needed some setting up as expected (fret polish, relief, restring). Overall very satisfied with purchase and service
Great service
Great shop always have everything I need
First time I have used them. Bought earphones and delivered in 2 days. Product excellent and quick service. Will use again.
Really quick delivery and product was as advertised.
Fast quality service service as always and very competitive pricing. Great range of products and equipment.
Very simple purchase, arrived promptly. Exactly what you want, was convenient and great service.
Great delivery time and service
My first purchase with Rattle and Drum. Very good, fast service and I would definitely recommend and use again.
First time I have bought from Rattle & Drum and glad I've found them - great prices, great range of stock available and delivery was spot on.
Very quick delivery and great service Thank you. I will definitely use you again. 😊
Quality products at a great price
Excellent service & prompt delivery
Dispatched and arrived really quickly, great price. Would order again.
Rattle and Drum is rated 4.90 based on 2,784 reviews