Rattle and Drum Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rattle and Drum
Read Rattle and Drum Reviews

About Rattle and Drum:

Rattle & Drum Music is an independent musical instrument retailer based in Derby, UK. Established in the nineties as a drum and percussion specialist, we are now one of the country’s leading independent musical instrument stores, keeping it simple and specialising in the key ingredients of all great music - guitar, bass and drums! We stock the very best brands in the business, with hundreds of acoustic, bass and electric guitars, a vast range of amps, pedals and accessories and we have one of the best drum and percussion showrooms in the UK.

martin@rattleanddrum.com

77-81 Osmaston Road
Derby
DE1 2JH

Tell us how Rattle and Drum made you happy
Great service quick delivery, well packaged and competitive prices Would definitely buy again from rattle and drum.
Bought it for a friend so can't comment on the quality, but extremely pleased with how soon it turned up, and the care that was taken in the delivery.
Excellent customer service, knowledgeable staff - helped me find exactly what I was looking for
Very efficient and easy, purchase and delivery Bang on!!
Outstanding customer service by knowledgable and friendly staff. I bought a lovely Furch guitar, the whole transaction was easy. It's a pleasure to visit the shop, highly recommended.
Excellent service. Quick and reliable. I somehow made a mistake when ordering and Rattle and Drum fixed it very quickly once notified. One slight downside was that my snare side head wasn't sealed in plastic it was just in the box. Still good quality, no marks or anything. Very happy with my purchases overall. 100% use again.
Good service, it took a little while between confirmation of order and confirmstion of delivery but once I was notified it arrived very quickly 😊
Great price drum sticks and fast delivery
Consistently competitive pricing and totally reliable sales support.
1st class service . Prompt delivery thanks !
I bought two drum heads which were packaged very carefully and despatched promptly. The price was also slightly cheaper than other retailers.
Good communication, Best price and prompt delivery that was well packaged. Would happily use Rattle and drum again with confidence.
Never been to this store but I will definitely be returning. Staff were great, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I ran over the stores opening hours without realizing and was always made to feel welcome. Thanks Rattle and drum!
Quick delivery :) all looks great (haven't tried them yet but I've had these ones recommended so I'm looking forward to it)
Excellent service, good price, super fast delivery. First class
Timely and safe delivery. They offer good price for quality stuff!
The pandemic hasn't been easy for every business and I completely understand when there have been shipment issues, etc. However, a few months back when I was to find out a product wasn't able to get shipped to me, my refund was issued fairly quickly along with the delivery cost I paid for too. I recently emailed R&D on a Friday who confirmed my product was available and once purchased that afternoon would arrive the following working day Monday - and it did :) It's a lovely gift for my partner and he loves it so worth the wait. Good service, I liaised with 'Woody' who was professional and quick to respond to emails. Would recommend to others. Thanks :)
Friendly service and a good price. Excellent all round.
Got the guitar strings we needed the same day, many thanks.
yeah decent yeah