Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

info@purecremation.co.uk

Charlton Park Crematorium
Charlton Down

Tell us how Pure Cremation Ltd made you happy
Pure cremation is a great service I wouldn't hesitate to use again but hopefully not for a while . It was very easy to put in place , I First checked them out over 12 months ago when my dad was with us but wasn't well but he got better and I didn't take a policy out but he suddenly passed four days after Christmas I didn't have the money for a normal funeral havekng burried my daughter 9 years ago and my grandson last Xmas 2018 .i contacted pure cremation and everything was arranged in no time they where very sympathetic regarding my situation and nothing was to mutch I arranged my dads cremation they emailed me all the forms and answered my questions I was very grateful to pure cremation my father was treated with great respect by them and after the cremation I was able to have his ashes returned expressly the day after this allowed us as as a family my brother and his wife coming from austrailior to scatter dads ashes in our family plot at our local cemetary i want to thank pure cremation for a fantastic service and i have reccomended them to family and friends thank you regards Gary rigby
Dear Gary, I am so pleased that our lovely team were able to help you during this difficult time. Look after yourself.
The family were deeply impressed by the service that you provided for our Brother. It was exactly as he wished it to be. The family were treated with the greatest kindness and respect, and our Brother was returned to us, with the same care and respect. We could not fault a single thing. Thank you
Dear Robert, it has been a privilege to look after your brother and the wider family. Take care.
Pc delivered everything I could have hoped for, in their handling of Mum's Cremation. Would have no problem recommending their service to any 3rd party.
Thank you, Ian, for your kind words.
I discovered Pure quite by chance and I am so pleased I did! They were very professional and efficient but sensitive and caring. I was kept informed at every stage which was great. It is really good to find that there is an alternative to the extremely expensive funeral directors and you can keep it all very simple if you want to - we chose an unattended cremation as we are a very small family and none of us like funerals so we decided not to attend but to have a family celebration at home, of my aunt’s life, without having look at a coffin. I can highly recommend Pure...an excellent choice!
Thank you for sharing your experience, which will give other families the confidence and inspiration to do things in the way that is right for them.
Excellent customer service, the staff were friendly and really helpful throughout the whole of my dad experience. I would happily recommend this company to anyone who has had a bereavement, and have infact done this in several conversations this past 6 months. Thank you all for making the whole thing an easy experience for me, my family and I are really grateful.
Dear Rachel, thank you for your positive review and for helping to spread the word so that others can make more informed decisions about the kind of funeral that is right for their family.
As you are running a business I thought I'd let you know that there is no apostrophe in 50s. It looks unprofessional.
At an incredibly difficult time Pure Cremation's caring, discreet and complete handling of my husband's cremation was a godsend. I'm on my own, with limited funds and found myself floundering. Everything was taken care of for me from start to finish. When the ashes were delivered I had an unexpected and frightening reaction. The very kind gentleman who delivered the ashes would not leave until he was assured I had recovered. Then, within the hour I received a call from Pure Cremation assuring me that if there was anything at all that I needed in the future they were there for me. I can hardly overstate how grateful I am. I had no help, but with this wonderful organization I didn't need any. Thank you so very much.
Thank you for this moving tribute to our wonderful team. We love hearing that our care makes a difference. With kindest wishes, Catherine Powell.
Thoughtful and caring throughout the whole process. Compassion given and great communication throughout. Would highly recommend.
Thank you, Julie, for your kind words.
Professional and very caring. Am very satisfied I engaged Pure Cremation to deal with my husband Albert’s death. Thank you everybody at Pure Cremation for your kindness to me at this sad time. Sincerely Elizabeth Burgess.
It has been our privilege to look after you and your husband, Albert. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
At a time of sadness and shock it is not easy to think clearly and make decisions. However, I am so delighted I chose Pure Cremation to undertake my mums cremation. From my first call to my collection of my mums ashes (which was my choice) the staff were friendly and professional. I also think that the provision of the Christmas Memorial Service is a wonderful offering. Charlton Park crematorium is in a wonderful peaceful setting. Thank you all.
Thank you for your lovely review. The Memorial Service has been very well-received and will be available to view on our websites from lunchtime 24/12/2019. With kindest wishes, Catherine Powell
Thankyou for everything would use again if i needed to
It has been our privilege to help and support you at this difficult time.
I can’t thank Pure Cremation enough for taking care of my fathers cremation. A traditional funeral was not for my dad and this was a great alternative. They were compassionate and understanding and went above and beyond. I couldn’t recommend them enough.
Thank you Leanne for your lovely words. Kindest regards Catherine Powell
Very professional organisation showing compassion and professionalism every time we go into dialogue over the loss of my mother. Highly recommend from collect my mum from the hospital to delivering the ashes.
Thank you, Derek. We are very proud of our excellent team who will be pleased to know they made a difference. Kindest regards Catherine Powell
I found the service from beginning to the end to be exceptional. The staff at every stage were respectful, helplful and kind and made this very difficult time more bearable.
Thank you for your kind words, they mean a great deal. Catherine Powell
I am so glad that we were able to give you the support and care you needed.
After my mother's passing in October this year we contacted Celebration of Life Cremations. Right from the start communication with David and other members of staff was always very professional and friendly. Everything was exactly as they said it would be and communication was always very prompt. Finally my mothers ashes were delivered by hand by a lovely and very kind person. We could have not wished for an easier way for things to have been dealt with and at a very reasonable price as well. I would be happy to recommend their service to anyone. Tim Hollings - Cullompton Devon
Very impressed with everything. Everybody involved was kind, courteous and considerate. The pre-cremation visit to Charlton was very tastefully done, so well done to all.
Very helpful. Kept me informed of things at all times. Great delivery of ashes, even when I missed the first delivery. Thank you.
Me and my sister are so very grateful for Everything you did to help so our mums funeral which was hard when we are 18 and 20 and it’s not something your picture you would be doing but we are glad that we found people that understood and helped us through the grieving process and making out mums to know a really special day for all of us Thankevery think you did to help so am I mums funeral which was hard when were in the 18 and 20 there’s not so many picture you’d be doing I’ll be glad we found people that understood helped us through the grieving process I’m making out mums to know a really special day for all of us Thank you from the bottom of our hearts
It's lovely to hear that our wonderful team have given the help you needed at such a difficult time. Take care, and kindest wishes to you both. Catherine Powell
Very professional. Efficient. Timely. Excellent service
When our family decided that a direct cremation was best for us as our father was in a care home, we were keen to choose a company who would fulfil our needs in a caring and professional way. Pure a Cremation more than lived up to our expectations from the day of the death and collection of the body by polite and respectful drivers, by phone in the days that followed as well as the return of the ashes a few weeks later by their own driver at a time that suited us. The whole experience was made easier by their helpful and professional staff and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone thinking of this way of making funerals more personal.
Thank you so much for these kind words which mean a great deal to the whole team. Kindest regards Catherine Powell
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 592 reviews