Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pure Cremation Ltd

info@purecremation.co.uk

4&5 The Galloway CentreHambridge Lane

How would you rate Pure Cremation Ltd ?

"Catherine and her Team have been wonderful during such a tough time. Considerate and helpful conversations and what to do step by step, in very unknown areas of what to do. Precise communication on emails and on the phone. Have used this wonderful service now for my Mum and Dad - ‘God Bless their Souls’ If you haven’t used Pure Cremation before, well recommended. Very professional and caring 10/10 Aran Wileman"
"First time family user and would definitely recommend to others. Very professional and courteous service."
"I was very impressed with the swift, efficient and good value service provided by Pure Cremation."
"Pure Cremation was recommended to me by the bereavement counsellor at the hospital where my mother passed away. My mother had left very little money and we couldn't afford to pay thousands of pounds for a funeral. So I'm so glad the counsellor recommended Pure Cremation. The cost was affordable and they provided a thoroughly professional and caring service. I'm also very grateful to the advice and suggestions given to me by the lovely man who returned my mother's ashes. He provided ideas on what we might want to do with the ashes and the best ways to deal with the various options. This was very useful information and very much appreciated. Thank you Pure Cremation for helping to make a difficult time a lot easier to deal with."
"We were extremely pleased with the service we received from Pure Cremation. They responded to our every request with kind efficiency so that at what was an extremely sad and stressful time we were able to say goodbye to our beloved son in a way that afforded us comfort. I have already told my family that when my time comes I would like them to use Pure Cremation for the final arrangements."
"They were very prompt at dealing with my sister's Cremation and very understanding and kind at my grief."
"They have done everything possible to help and make sure everything goes the way it should be. They were friendly and so understanding. They have also given us a great service. Thank you for everything."
"The whole process was smoothly and sympathetically handled, I would highly recommend this option to anybody and I intend to use them eventually"
"The whole process from beginning was made very easy by the helpful lady I spoke to on phone, Harriet. Mum would have been so pleased with the service provided No fuss, no hold ups and very smoothly done."
"Excellent service. Caring- exacting- great communication - stylish. I have recommended Pure Cremation to many friends and colleagues. So happy I did this for my lovely Dad."
"I am most impressed and would recommend the service to anyone. Thank you Helen"
Catherine D
Verified Buyer
"Everything runs very smoothly at the Pure Cremation end and what is promised, making the whole process very simple and escaping from a traditional funeral, is certainly delivered. I have fed back to Pure Cremation the difficulties I experienced at the GP surgery when my father's death occurred over a bank holiday, in a care home, when the GP wasn't the person signing the death certificate. The information pack now does try to explain that GPs unfamiliar with Pure Cremation can receive further information about how a death will be handled in these circumstances. However it would be much clearer if it was explained to the person organising the cremation. 1) That the body might have to be brought back to local undertakers (if that is what happens) for the GP to view but that Pure Cremation will organise this without difficulty (which it did). 2) The GP can issue the part of the death certificate necessary to take to the registrar and register the death without having seen the body. (Still not clear in information pack). It is not sufficient to issue guidance only to GPs who are not familiar with Pure Cremation, those of us organising need to know exactly what the procedures are. The information pack is still short of these details. Otherwise an excellent service."
"After the initial issues over getting the booking forms to me, I found Pure Cremations to be extremely professional. They kept me informed the whole time. My late husband's body was collected directly from the hospital and his ashes were returned to me personally, by a uniformed driver in a black vehicle. I felt that this, together with the way my husbands ashes were presented and handled showed great respect."
Samantha D
Verified Buyer
"Pure Cremation provided everything they said they would - a good choice of crematoriums, and excellent customer service. We were a little anxious over what the coffin itself would look like, but were very happy with it. Yes, it was very plain as expected, but the addition of the brass plaque and the quality of the finish of the coffin was perfect. We did not want a full religious service, fancy cars or lots of flowers. Pure Cremation was perfect for us in every way, including finances as we had very limited funds available. We felt we gave our family member a lovely send off, and were still able to personalise his send off with our choice of music, some hand tied flowers for his coffin and a personal service booklet we created. I would certainly recommend Pure Cremation., and already have."
"The service was excellent - exactly as described. I have lost count now of the number of people we have explained this system to, and how much easier it made the death of a much-loved member of the family. When my time comes this will be how my cremation is dealt with."
"A simple phone call to Pure Cremations and they dealt with all the arrangements in a respectful compassionate and efficient manner. All for a great price that did not put strain on finances. I received my dear brother’s ashes in good time for the informal memorial in our house. I have recommended Pure Cremations to everyone who may need them in the future."
"I would not say happy at such a time, but a huge thank you to all the staff for such a sensitive and friendly service that Pure Cremations have provided."
"At the worse time of your life you need kindness and effecincy, you gave me both"
"Professional but caring service"
"Everything was carried out in a sympathetic and professional manner. Nothing was too much trouble and we were kept well informed of each procedure."
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 365 reviews