Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

info@purecremation.co.uk

Charlton Park Crematorium
Charlton Down

Tell us how Pure Cremation Ltd made you happy

"The team at Pure Cremation is honestly great. Their service comes at a difficult time in peoples lives. They are all empathetic and make the process very simple. From Harriet who answered my first call to the gent who delivered to me, their service is absolutely 1st class. Thank you"
"This is a good service."
"Good communication from start to finish. Everything went as planned and the price was the same as advertised on the website. We had an attended cremation which went very well. My mother's ashes were also delivered to me at my home exactly when promised. Overall, the service from Pure Cremation was excellent."
"The hole process was dealt with efficiently and professionally, i cannot fault any thing. I would recommend this type of funeral to any one, it removes all the stress and worry a conventional funeral and service produces. Very pleased my departed wife and I made this decision. Thanks to all at Pure Cremation."
"This company were fantastic, it was all so easy and very professionally dealt with. Thank you all."
"I have arranged several conventional funerals before and have found it emotionally and physically stressful - which is why I wanted to do something different. Everyone at Pure Cremation - from my first telephone enquiry to the return of my loved one have been highly professional, kind and compassionate - regular contact via telephone and emails. I feel very at peace with my decision and highly recommend the services of Pure Cremation."
"Good clear service, they keep you informed and are easy to contact"
"The service I received from Pure Cremation was excellent. I was kept informed of the process and the staff I spoke to were kind and efficient. I would particularly like to thank the kind man who delivered the ashes and explained everything to me."
"Excellent service and very caring"
"Having never heard of this type of service before, we were nervous and full of questions. From the outset, we were treated with clarity and compassion and I absolutely could not recommend the company enough. We've now got a clear choice for our own wishes, when the time comes as well."
"I didn't purchase anything from Pure Creation. It was my mother in law who purchased a plan from Pure creamation & Paid the full sum £1595 back in march. The collection, paperwork + the delivery of her ashes were excellent. 10/10. Then I was sent an invoice for the sum of £1300 to be paid by myself! When I enquired as to why?! I was told it was a mistake + apologies were given. It was a mistake that should not of happened, causing me extra stress + worry. Admin leaves alot to be desired, although the lady who I spoke with could not of been more helpful + was a pleasure to speak to + she was very professional + put my mind at rest, even going through the questionnaire forms with me. Regards Jane Horridge."
Dear Jane, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We want every plan holder's family to have the comfort of the Pure Promise - that there is not a penny more to pay when the time comes. We are very sorry that this was not your initial experience. The whole team understands how important this is and will review how they can ensure this very unusual event is not repeated. I am pleased that you received great care and support in all other aspects of our service.
"Excellent professional caring service given by all who we had contact with. Cannot recommend enough. Very easy to arrange a no fuss cremation, which is what mum would have wanted."
"we came to pure cremation as it was mums wish. The Staff were really understanding, caring and really helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better company to care for mum and carry out her wishes. Thank you so much."
"The person who was to be cremated had never liked any standing on ceremony or any kind of fuss so we agreed that he would have the simplest cremation possible. The two men who collected the body were dressed in ordinary clothes and were discreet and respectful. The ashes were returned to me at a time that suited me and the box came in a reusable cotton bag with the Pure Cremation flower logo on it. I am so grateful that I did not have to arrange a funeral at a time of great distress. Instead we are having a family wake at a later date when everyone who loved him can come."
"Perfect everything we wanted no fuss and simple. My Mum came back in a beautiful box and was delivered by a very nice man."
"A very caring service fulfilled throughout with due sensitivity and discretion. I would have found a formal funeral service too much to cope with."
"Straightforward. Treated with dignity and compassion from the start. Reassured my son and myself that our loved one was treated with care and respect at this distressing time. Thank you very much. LGC."
"My mums wishes were for a no funeral. Pure cremations have made it as easy and painless as possible, first class service from everyone involved. Thank you"
"Communication not as promised but when I did speak with someone they were polite and respectful"
After reviewing our records I am pleased to see that on the day we were instructed my team made several attempts until they were able to make contact to confirm the next steps and that a member of the team informed you by telephone when your loved one was brought into our care. As you asked not to be informed of the cremation date the next point of contact would have been to arrange the delivery of ashes which took place comfortably within our promised 21-day timescale.

However, we recognise that different families have different needs and I would be very happy to discuss what additional communication you would have liked as we regard this as a key part of our care. Simply call the office and ask to speak to the Customer Experience Director.
"At a stressful time,Pure Cremation were compassionate, polite and helpful. I cannot fault the service,thank you."
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 551 reviews