Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

245 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

info@purecremation.co.uk

4&5 The Galloway CentreHambridge Lane

How would you rate Pure Cremation Ltd?

Julian E
Verified Buyer

My mother was 96 years of age at the time of her death and had outlived most of her friends and contemporaries. My sister and I chose a direct cremation using the services of Pure Cremation because we felt that the usual crematorium service would not be a fitting memorial to her life because so few people would be able to attend. We used Pure Cremation to carry out a direct cremation. The staff that we spoke to were pleasant,helpful and efficient. The cremation was carried out and we did not choose to attend. My mother's ashes were delivered to us in a dignified and professional manner. We plan to scatter my mother's ashes at the seaside where she wanted to end her days. I am glad we chose these arrangements utilising Pure Cremation's services.

Peter M
Verified Buyer

The service provided was exactly what our family wanted. Easily arranged & dignified.
Helen
Unverified Reviewer

Thank you for a smooth and easy process at a difficult time.
Verified Buyer

Pure Cremation provided an excellent service, thoughtful and helpful staff, everything was dealt with perfectly.
Most importantly, I was kept informed every step of the way
There were no problems and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Thankyou
Carol W
Matt D
Verified Buyer

Sympathetic, professional, responsive and good value. Excellent service all round.
Verified Buyer

Right from the start, Pure Cremation were very professional and polite to deal with. The whole experience was made simple for us to understand especially for my mum. We chose our hymns, readings and poems a few days beforehand and everything went smoothly on the day. When somebody dies, it's bad enough dealing with the grief and everything else that follows but Pure Cremation made the funeral the easiest thing for us to sort out and it was wonderful and I can't thank them enough.
Sharon Y
Verified Buyer

Pure cremation made the passing of my father a little bit easier with taking the hard part of organising a funeral out of my hands. Everything was so simple to do from paperwork to payment. They were always on the end of the phone if you needed to ask a question. Would like to thank louise for taking good care of my dad and would recommend this service to anyone
Jane A
Verified Buyer

Every member of Pure Cremation team was kind, patient, professional, and extremely helpful at what was a very difficult time.
Nathalie M
Verified Buyer

The operators were very helpful giving clear instructions, efficient and well organized, not causing any further stress to a difficult moment.
Susan E
Verified Buyer

From the first conversations with Pure Cremations I had I felt confident that my husband's wishes would be respected. Although I had to travel,with our son and daughter, to the crematorium it was a very good experience.
I want to mention the very lovely simple but handsome coffin, it meant a great deal to us all.
Vivianne S
Verified Buyer

My dear brother had passed away unexpectedly, therefore we hadn't discussed funeral choices. I knew he wasn't religious so Pure Cremation was the perfect choice, they took care of John from hospital and allowed us time to plan everything without any time pressure. We chose Amber Valley crematorium in Derbyshire, picked three pieces of music that were very poignant for the family. The staff were very patient and kind to us and the whole ceremony was the perfect. Thank you to everyone!
Mfanwy A
Verified Buyer

The whole procedure was carried out in a quiet, dignified manner. The two young people who came to collect my husband did so with understanding and care and left me feeling he was in good hands. I was kept in touch at each stage which made everything so straightforward and I would have no hesitation in recommending your services for which I thank you. Anne McEwen
Richard H
Verified Buyer

The whole process from initial enquiry to collecting Mum's ashes was flawlessly managed. Everything was taken care of, with just the right amount of considerate communication. I would recommend Pure Cremation to anyone who would like a fuss-free cremation organising, at a reasonable cost and with really good service.
Verified Buyer

They took care of everything. Hassle free and very professional service. Kind and compassionate from start to finish. Thank you x
Annette E
Verified Buyer

Good communication by email and phone. clear straight forward process.Sympathetic and respectfull approach.

A simple service that allows family and friends to acknowledge the passing in their own individual way.
Susan A
Verified Buyer

My mother's committal was handled professionally with care & consideration from start to finish. South Oxfordshire Crematorium is in a very lovely peaceful setting.
Michael P
Verified Buyer

Simple quick and efficient! My father never wanted a funeral and all the nonscence that went with it, chatting to a nurse I heard about simple cremations, Pure Cremation was easy to find, friendly and very helpful.
Sarah H
Verified Buyer

I was very impressed by the kind and sensitive manner evinced by those I interacted with at Pure Cremation. Indeed, it was the sympathetic approach of lady I initially spoke with that made me feel that the service was right for me. I was not disappointed with my choice at any point.
Susan E
Verified Buyer

My Dad wanted to have a direct cremation but I was at a loss as to how to arrange one. Louise and Harriet were there for me every step of the way; explaining the process to me in a kind and caring way and keeping me informed. Paul was amazing; he delivered my Dad's ashes personally to me today. He was sensitive and caring. The whole experience has been a good one for me and for my family. I would highly recommend Pure Cremation and would definitely use them again in the future. Thank you for assisting me during a very upsetting time in my life.
Roza M