Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pure Cremation Ltd

info@purecremation.co.uk

4&5 The Galloway CentreHambridge Lane

How would you rate Pure Cremation Ltd?

Pauline S
Verified Buyer

Pure cremation was a god send to me and my family .
After having buried my husband , my sister and my brother last year the thought of another funeral for my mother was just awful , i knew I couldn’t do it. So i googled do i need a funeral and found pure cremation.
The website was very informative , I discussed it with my two sons and mums sister and we all thought it made sense for us not to have a traditional funeral .
The relief was immediate, i spoke to pure cremations before mum passed away then a few hours after she died . Details of myself and my mum were taken , then pure cremations took over . All the stress was gone . They informed me when they were taking possession of mum, when she was being cremated and mums ashes were then hand delivered to me .
The whole process was stress free and carried out with complete respect .
We had time to grieve without the stress of organising a traditional funeral . We plan to carry out mums wishes in the new year when the suns out and take her home to Lancashire to be with her family .
Verified Buyer

In sad circumstances, your firm was exceptionally understanding, warm and professional, keeping me updated all the time
You are all to be congratulated on the service you offer
My sincere thanks
Colleen
Verified Reviewer

Very satisfied. It was a really efficient and professional process by friendly staff. The team explained everything clearly on the phone and by email. Collection was quick, in a smart van and by two polite members of staff. Any queries i had were answered promptly. No-one i have spoken to has ever heard of this option (including the paramedics, GP or Registrar) so i am spreading the word. The ashes arrived a few days ago in a lovely box, delivered by a friendly driver. We are now free to celebrate the life of my husband in a way that would suit him.
Kris W
Verified Buyer

This service was very professional and they were able to help and support us at any time of the day. The on line service was great no delays to return forms etc in the post. They were very quick and polite at all times and I would us them for myself. Thanks again to the amazing staff at a difficult time.
Angela J
Verified Buyer

After making enquiries, receiving the booklet e-mailed to me and reading the information I was pleased to learn there was an alternative to the standard cremation or burial. When my husband died I was helped through the process with professionalism but kindness every step of the way and I am spreading the word because I know there are many people who do not know this service exists. I thank the staff at Pure Cremation from the bottom of my heart.
Verified Buyer

In the saddest of circumstances Pure Cremation were able to offer exactly what our son had requested. I found PC very helpful in getting the arrangements sorted out and the phone was always answered quickly. Our son's ring was dropped off in person at our house and the driver and vehicle met our expectations. We can recommend Pure Cremation.
Jacqueline M
Verified Reviewer

They took all the pressure off a sad and difficult time. We decided some time ago that this was the way we wanted it to be and they were helpful, friendly and courteous. I have looked where the crematorium is and he close to the sea and a golf course which would have pleased him and I shall visit at some point in the future.

Patricia C
Verified Buyer

Everyone was kind, thoughtful and patient throughout the entire process. We were treated respectfully and none of the process was rushed, we were treated as an individual and not as another customer. Mum was treated with dignity. The driver who returned her ashes was so very kind, helpful and in no rush to leave until he was satisfied that all was ok. A very dignified arrangement indeed. Even the crematorium used wrote us a kindly letter.
Verified Buyer

A wonderful service from start to finish. Easy to get in touch,lovely people to talk to,they were all helpful every step of the way,it was all total hassle free for me and a lovely touch having the ashes returned back to your home. Money well spent I have been telling my family and friends on the excellent service.
William J
Verified Buyer

My Mother passed away, she didn't want to cause any fuss or stress of a normal funeral so we used Pure Cremation. The whole process was just what she would have wanted and I was kept well informed all along the line. Would recommend to anyone.
David J
Verified Reviewer

Pure Cremation provided excellent support and with so much warmth and professionalism during a very difficult time in my life.
The whole process from initial enquiry to having mom's ashes delivered was done with Care and Dignity.
My heartfelt thanks goes to Louise, Harriet. Kathrine and Paul.
David Jones
Martin H
Verified Buyer

Faultless, sympathetic and courteous service from all at Pure Cremations.
Theresa E
Verified Buyer

As a family we decided we would like a simple, non-religious no fuss, intimate Cremation for my recently deceased father as my mother has Altzeimers and we felt she wouldn’t be able to cope with a large ceremony. One of the benefits of a direct Cremation we felt is that you don’t have to wait as long. Then we planned a celebration of life ceremony for my father at at a venue of our choice. We choose an attended Cremation which was £200 extra and the crematorium we went to was in Beccles. We were allowed 10 people to attend and had 3 pieces of music, 2 readings and flowers on the very handsome coffin. From start to finish Pure Cremation were excellent from the people who collected my father’s body to the man who delivered his ashes back again. The whole process was explained very well and easy to follow especially the signing of forms which is all done online. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Pure Cremation again - thank you.
Karen E
Verified Buyer

Such an easy process at such a sad time. From first point of contact to the small farewell was met with professionality, dignity & sympathy. I have already recommended to family & friends.
Verified Buyer

Absolutely amazing service. I was kept informed every step of the way and took away all the worry of having to arrange father's funeral.
Father's ashes arrived home in a box, sometimes later.
Now if you could help in the same way with my ongoing divorce, I could give you ten stars! :)
Pauline S
Verified Buyer

Friendly helpful staff and very efficient. Dealt with in a very professional manner and would definitely use again if and when the time arises!
Elaine F
Verified Buyer

Made everything so much easier to deal with by being able to communicate via email. Very efficient and professional service.
Lesley A
Verified Buyer

Everyone was very kind and efficient especially Mr Paul Rea who delivered The Ashes and explained carefully that all contents were biodegradable and how to use the certificate on the 26th of October 17.
Ian D
Verified Buyer

Before my sister dies she made it clear that she wanted a private cremation followed by a celebration of her life by her friend and family. That is with nobody present at the crematorium. After making a number of enquiries of local funderal directors, I came across Pure Cremations and some other companies who offer this service. While normal funeral directors offer this service, their business model is such that the cost is comparative to a normal cremation. Pure Cremations and other companies like them have a different business model and can offer the service at a much lower cost. Pure Cremations collected my sister and transported her to their premises and placed her in a pine coffin. This was taken to a local crematorium where she was treated with the normal dignity offered by "full service" funeral directors. Her ashes were then returned to the Pure Cremations who delivered them back to me. At all times I was treated with the respect and dignity that I would expect from a funeral service. Pure Cremations kept us informaed at all stages of the process and I can't fault them in any way.
Sally R
Verified Buyer

From the first contact to the delivery of ashes earlier today, the experience, given the circumstances, couldn't have been better. Harriet's compassion and professionalism gave me confidence in the process, the forms were simple and straight forward, the service as much or as little as you would want. Delivery today was made by a lovely person. A very good service for people who either want a very simple process, or a hands off but respectful way of doing things, knowing your loved one will be respected and treated with dignity.
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 288 reviews