Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pure Cremation Ltd

info@purecremation.co.uk

4&5 The Galloway CentreHambridge Lane

How would you rate Pure Cremation Ltd ?

"Excellent service throughout. The people at Pure Cremation were friendly, helpful and understanding. They kept me informed of what was happening throughout. An excellent experience at a difficult time."
"My Dad always told us that we should put his body in a bin bag and take it to the local crem. We knew he didn't want to have any fuss. When we came to the dread event, we found that Pure Cremation were making a very clear offer in respect of a Direct Cremation at a very competitive price. There was plenty of clear information on their website and I was able to reassure my siblings that Dad's wishes could be respected without any of the DIY that he had joked about. The required forms were simple to complete and making the advance payment was straightforward. We didn't attend the committal but, as asked, we were told of the date so that each of us could mark the event in our own ways. Dad's ashes were delivered to me at home exactly as arranged by a very respectful Pure Cremation operative. We're now arranging for an Interment of Dad's ashes in the family grave followed by a reception for his family and friends in one of his favourite seaside restaurants. Completely satisfied with the Pure Cremation approach and service. Thanks."
"Pure Cremation Ltd gave my son the funeral he wanted. I found them very understanding and caring from the initial phone call to his ashes being brought back to me . Very professional ,would highly recommend Pure Cremation Ltd ."
"Superb from start to finish"
"It was my Mother's choice for a "Direct Cremation", but after some research it was my choice to go with Pure Cremation. They were exceptional in every respect. Very well organised, excellent in terms of responsiveness and communication and very caring and sensitive throughout. I would 100% recommend them. Thank you."
"A simple efficient process which completely met the request of the deceased."
"Efficient and polite service, for a budget cremation. My only concern was that the communication between us was less than we would have liked. Overall I feel my mother in law was treated respectfully. Would recommend to people in our position."
"I thought that you were all brilliant With explaining things and being patient by listening i wasnt to sure When i was told about you but im glad we went ahead thank you Julie"
"Everything was sorted out very quickly. The service provided was excellent. Staff were friendly compassionate and kind. I I had to find a fault it would be the cremation was a long way from Newbury."
"Pure Cremation were so very helpful after my husband passed away last year. They carried out both his wishes and mine superbly without any unnecessary fuss. I found the whole company to be very professional, kind and considerate to all my family. They went above and beyond in delivering his ashes to me in time for the Celebration of Life service. I would highly recommend Pure Cremation."
"Good to know service at such a time, straightforward with good communication. Thankyou."
"Pure Cremation were so helpful and friendly and made a difficult time easier. They are very efficient and their service is of a very high quality and suited my families needs. Any query I had was answered swiftly, with real kindness. I highly recommend this firm."
"Very professional but friendly & sympathic at all times. We were explained exactly what was happening throughout, kept totally up to date with the process, we were was given a date & time of cremation. Definitely would use them again if needed a cremation for a family member that didn’t live local. I am a father of almost 80,years old & they made the process of cremating my daughter as painless as possible as I’m not able to travel, ashes we’re couriered to me just @ short time after cremation took place."
"I would certainly recommend Pure Cremation Ltd. I can not fault any part of their service we received. All representatives with whom we spoke, both on he phone and personally, were extremely professional."
"Excellent service and would recommend it to anyone not wanting to arrange a formal funeral."
"It was very easy and you sorted out everything for me,you kept me informed on every thing ,thank-you so much for making a bad time easy for me ,and I don't know how you do it for the price Yours sincerely Mr Paul Ashby"
"We decided to have a direct funeral for my father due to very small number of family being able to attend with some of his family living in Australia and myself and his other daughter both living 6hrs from his home town. His funeral plan only covered him for £850 and we'd heard about direct funerals. After a search on Google I found Pure Cremations and decided to use them after reading good reviews online. Communication was fairly good from the start and they explained what we needed to do. We had a direct contact called Zoe who was polite and helpful in her communication. The only issues we had were them keeping us up to date regarding getting payment from my fathers bank which we had some issues with. Once they did have payment it seemed to take quite some time before they actually gave us a date for cremation. Original contact was 23rd May, he was cremated on 20th June. Once the cremation had taken place we received a brochure and letter from the crematorium so I knew where this had taken place. The ashes were hand delivered by one of Pure Cremations staff in a purple box of good quality and the box came in a tote bag. I was contacted before delivery so I knew the date and time this would happen. I would recommend using Pure Cremations."
Thank you for your review and recommendation.

We are sincerely sorry that things did not move forward for you as swiftly as they could have. It is very important to get things right for each client and to help the bereaved feel that things are progressing.

Although your father's cremation took place just 3 working days after he came into our care we agree that, overall, the interval between receiving your initial instruction and completing the cremation was longer than any of us would have liked.

While this was impacted by factors beyond our control, please be assured that we will still look carefully at what we can learn from your experience.
"Catherine and her Team have been wonderful during such a tough time. Considerate and helpful conversations and what to do step by step, in very unknown areas of what to do. Precise communication on emails and on the phone. Have used this wonderful service now for my Mum and Dad - ‘God Bless their Souls’ If you haven’t used Pure Cremation before, well recommended. Very professional and caring 10/10 Aran Wileman"
"First time family user and would definitely recommend to others. Very professional and courteous service."
"I was very impressed with the swift, efficient and good value service provided by Pure Cremation."
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 382 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!