Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pure Cremation Ltd

info@purecremation.co.uk

4&5 The Galloway CentreHambridge Lane

Tell us how Pure Cremation Ltd made you happy

"Pure cremations recently arranged my mothers funeral. They exceeded our expectations and kept us fully informed before during and after her cremation.If we could give 5+ stars we would.Thank you so much from all the family of Patricia Jones"
Posted 56 minutes ago
"I have been extremely happy with the service from Pure Cremation from start to finish. I was kept informed during all stages and was particularly impressed that matters were being progressed through the Christmas break when I had totally expected nothing to happen over that period. Thank you Pure Cremation. I would definitely recommend this service to others."
"My contract with Pure Cremation is yet to be completed and therefore it is inappropriate for me to comment at this stage."
"Just the service I required, to allow me to in my own time to arrange a " memory day " for my husband. Good to have the whole process being handled from the begining by an efficient third party & the delivery of the ashes to my door was appreciated."
"I can not believe how easy it was to deal with pure cremation and very cheap all handled with kindness Can't THANK you enough 🦋"
"Excellent service from beginning to delivery of ashes. Very professional and helpful staff, couldnt have improved the service. Thank you all at Pure Cremation."
"It was all much easier than I expected. All staff very helpful."
"Sympathetic, understanding, efficient. Total removal of many of the stresses associated with bereavement. Cannot praise enough. Husband and I are using their services when required and they have just been so wonderful after the unexpected death of our beloved son."
"Thank you Pure cremation for looking after everything"
"They were so helpful and kind. Put me at ease and the gentleman that brought my sons ashes so so sensitive. I thank you so much."
"Very helpful staff and an efficient company. Thank you."
"My husband passed away in November 2018. His wish was to have an 'unattended cremation'. The only close family allowed to say goodbye and that was done prior to Pure Cremation, in a hospital. So from that point, we needed a Direct Cremation service. Prior to choosing Pure Cremation, I had several days calling similar companies online, and to my surprise, all other orgs asked for all money upfront before revealing the forms. I needed to see documents first before I could pay the entire amount. Pure Cremation posted me forms and an invoice first. All I needed to do is to post back forms and pay the invoice by transferring the money online. From that point, there were no more tasks for us, just the wait. Everything was done much quicker than indicated on the website. Even the hand delivery was within a week from the actual creation date. Pure Cremation Support Team kept me updating with all the stages by calling and emailing me. They were easy to reach with any questions. they also provided us with Documentation for Travelling with Ashes out of the UK, for no extra cost. I cannot overestimate how well they did this hard task. I would certainly recommend them to anyone whose wish is very similar. Thank you!"
"Wonderful Compassionate service from genuinenly caring people . No hesitation in recommending them . Wonderful!"
"Pure Cremations were all just wonderful. I am so grateful to them for their patience, kindness and consideration. Would love to give each of them a big THANK YOU hug."
"Thanks for the kind and considerate service that you gave both my late wife and myself leading up to and after her cremation I'm now completely happy knowing that I will be dealt with in the same way when I die Again a bit THANK YOU for both me and my family"
"Right from the start I knew this was the right company to arrange my funeral, and release the family from the eventual stress! Yes there was much positive caring sense from the lovely lady on the phone. But, without going overboard, as I am not one for a great deal of fuss! So it was straight; honest, and to the point. Which is what is needed at times such as this! It is however so important to have a chat with your family first to make sure they feel comfortable with your decision. I have already recommended Pure Cremation; I feel this is the way of the future!"
"Pure Cremation were extremely professional from the first phone call and made a very difficult time more bearable due to the way they dealt with my mum’s cremation. Crucially, they kept us informed at every step of the process. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to others."
"The whole process was handled professionally and with consideration. A phone call was all it took to start the proceedings and then just simple paperwork. It left my sister and I to concentrate on other matters, with the staff at Pure Cremations keeping us informed at every stage. The ashes were returned on the day and time I had requested by a gentleman who could not have been kinder. We all hope never to have to arrange a funeral but chances are we will at some stage be involved in doing so and having dealt with the ‘conventional’ type on a number of occasions I can honestly say that our experience with Pure Cremations is the one I would recommend."
"I found the staff at Pure Cremation very kind, helpful and efficient. They made it very simple to organise the cremation and helped to make a very sad time less difficult."
"Have had two cremations done now. Its a fast friendly and efficient service. Many thanks."
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 424 reviews