Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pure Cremation Ltd

info@purecremation.co.uk

4&5 The Galloway CentreHambridge Lane

How would you rate Pure Cremation Ltd?

Verified Buyer

When my wife died unexpectedly, I was looking for a no frills cremation since she was French, and I wanted to take her ashes to France to have a ceremony with her family over there. I found Pure Cremation Ltd, on the internet and they seemed to offer just what I wanted. They took care of the whole business most efficiently, I was kept informed throughout. I was 100% satisfied with their service and I would recommend them to anyone in the same position as myself.
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful and professional, made the process as simple as possible and kept me fully informed every step of the way.
Everyone commented on how they preferred it to a traditional funeral when we all met to scatter the ashes at a later date.
Many thanks.
Patricia S
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I have used this company and they are so professional and very caring. They help every step of the way so that everything goes smoothly and without stress.
I loved the way the ashes are returned in a beautiful purple container.
Jiffy S
Verified Buyer

It was cheap, efficient, friendly and compassionate and used recyclable materials in both the coffin and the bag of his ashes
Christopher G
Verified Buyer

What I liked about Pure Cremations was that it was a most excellently personal and friendly service that was also supremely efficient. All the necessary paperwork was clear, concise and quickly sent by email with quick email confirmation of all activity and of all relevant documents.

Once you learn the cost of a full local cremation and when funds are in short supply, this is by far the best option and by far the best company for the job.
Very grateful for all you’ve done for us.
Linda M
Verified Reviewer

Very professional compassionate understanding and caring. They bend over backwards to assist and keep you informed all the way.
Verified Buyer

Chosen for pleasant rural environment and landscaping, which will be even better in a few years. The atmosphere was very peaceful; we were able to have exactly the commemoration we wanted, and all went very smoothly. The organisation was efficient. We were able to say goodbye in our own way.
Verified Buyer

Pure Cremation were kind and efficient and kept me informed of the entire process. I am thankful for their excellent service at a sad time for me.
Andrew P
Verified Buyer

Pure Cremation helped my family through a difficult time, they took any additional stress off my shoulders and I cannot thank them enough.
James R
Verified Buyer

Everything was exactly as advertised with no stress or hassle. This is so important at these upsetting and distressing times. Once all the relevant documents had been submitted nothing could have been easier, with regular updates and information provided by the team.
David H
Verified Buyer

Very good, caring service and will go the extra mile.
John W
Verified Buyer

I was unsure how to proceed with dealing with the death of my mother. I chose to have a direct cremation and a later celebration of her life party. I did my research thoroughly and came to the decision that Pure Cremation were the best and they did not disappoint in any way. Everything went exactly as planned and the communication was excellent.
Edwin B
Verified Buyer

We wanted a simple cremation service that didn't cost too much money, but which took the hassle out of the whole ordeal. Pure Cremation were easy to liaise with, arranged the cremation in a very pleasant location and also gave us the flexibility of attending. We've already told other people about how we dealt with things and have absolutely no regrets!
Susan H
Verified Buyer

My husband didn't want a fuss and you made everything so easy for me and so kind when I phoned I am sure more people would use this service if they only know about you I have told everyone how good you have been.
Denis W
Verified Buyer

It is done with the care and consideration with the situation in mind.It save's going to the cremation which is stressful so for my family it was the best. The price was reasonable.
Alison
Verified Reviewer

My father's cremation was exactly as we wished, thanks to Pure Cremation's excellent service.
Mr And M
Verified Reviewer

At a very difficult and sad time Pure cremation helped to arrange and cremate my father in law in the simple no fuss way he wanted. My husband and I were extremely happy about the whole process and we couldn't of asked for a better service. The staff at pure cremation were kind and compassionate from the first call to arrange the cremation to speaking to the driver who was returning my father in laws remains. We were both nervous about using a direct service having not heard of it before but pure cremation dealt with everything beautifully and we would both be very happy to recommend them.
Mary S
Verified Buyer

I found Pure Cremation to be very kind and helpful at such a difficult time. They were very mindful of our loss and the service to deliver our mum's ashes to my home I found it helped very much .
Hazel H
Unverified Reviewer

They provided the perfect, fuss free, service in dealing with my mother's remains. a totally professional company who I have no hesitation in recommending to others when dealing with the death of loved ones.
Verified Buyer

Pure Cremation provided such great support and with such warmth and professionalism. Pure Cremation helped me tremendously during a very difficult time and ensured my husband wishes were fulfilled. Thank you.
I have already recommended Pure Cremation to a few people who are very interested in a Direct Cremation.
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 267 reviews