Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

Pure Cremation Ltd 5 star review on 7th October 2018
Peter Arrowsmith
Pure Cremation Ltd 5 star review on 29th September 2018
Roxanne Backhouse
Excellent! Would recommend to anyone. Could not fault them in any way. So caring.
Overall we were very pleased with the service. Staff very professional and considerate. We were impressed with the promptness in dealing with the death especially considering the distance they travelled from Andover. Literature provided by the staff was extremely helpful. The short wait of ten days was a great comfort to us. We were kept well informed throughout but as we were not attending the cremation we would have appreciated being informed of the time the cremation was taking place, to enable us to pay our respects in absenteia.
We would use again.
Dear Suzanne, I am so pleased to hear that our care and its timing met your needs. You are not alone in wondering why we can't give a specific cremation time in advance of the event. The cremation time itself is something that no crematorium can predict as this depends on many different factors. We have to choose between giving a fictitious time for a family to focus on, or complete honesty that may be challenging to accept. As you have experienced, we have chosen honesty to maintain confidence in our care and communication. Please be assured that we will continue to reflect on how to balance this dilemma. With best wishes, Catherine Powell
I chose Pure Cremation as the cost was within the budget we had. But right from the start they treated me with compassion and care. Nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend them.
Dear Vixann, I know that others will be comforted and reassured by these positive comments. Thank you for sharing them. Kindest regards, Catherine Powell
I only used Pure Cremation because of the Pandemic as all our family live scattered across the UK. I found Michaela so helpful, sympathetic to my circumstances and considerate. The gentleman that called with my husbands ashes was very friendly and prompt. Thank you to all concerned
Dear Nancy, I know Michaela will be touched by these lovely comments. She hasn't been with us very long but has swiftly become an invaluable member of our caring team. Stay safe and well. Kind regards Catherine Powell
Pure Cremation could not have been more helpful. Excellent service throughout at difficult times. Excellent value too and significantly cheaper than a quote from another provider.
Thank you, Warwick. It is good to hear that you received everything that you needed and at a sensible price. Take care out there. Catherine Powell
From the first phone call to when my husbands ashes were returned to us , the whole family were treated with respect , kindness , compassion and understanding .nothing was to much trouble, they did everything , a huge Thankyou to Rebecca Soroush who dealt with all the paper work and was always there if we needed to ask any questions and kept us updated through the whole process, the 2 gentlemen who came to collect my husband were lovely , respectful and professional , Rick who hand delivered my husbands ashes back and who kept us updated with date and time my husbands ashes would be returned , huge Thankyou to all of you . Pure cremation were extremely supportive and understanding and kind at a very distressing time. Would have no hesitation in recommending pure cremation , can’t thank them enough .
Dear Tracy, it is always heartwarming to hear how our efforts make a difference when it really matters. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, it means so much to the whole team. With best wishes, Catherine Powell
I simply can't praise Pure Cremations and the service they offer enough. From the first phone call to arrange collection of my grandmother to the hand delivery of the ashes, they got everything perfect. Arranging collection of the body was as simple and as expeditious as possible despite all the legalities that had to be fulfilled, and the lady who dealt with me on the phone could not have been more courteous and warm. The two gentlemen who came to collect my grandmother were extremely professional and respectful, and really aput my mind at ease that she would be in good hands. From then on communication over the telephone was exemplary, I was updated at every step with clear information. Finally, the gentleman who delivered the ashes back to us again was exceptionally courteous, respectful and professional. This style of cremation may not be for everyone, but to anyone who would be looking for a service like this, I would not hesitate for a second in recommending Pure Cremation. I only wish I had remembered the names of everyone who dealt with us... my heartfelt thanks to you all.
Dear Paul, we all appreciate your kind words. Thank you for this detailed review of the care you experienced as this will give valuable reassurance to anyone considering a Pure Cremation for a loved one. Stay safe and well, from Catherine Powell.
Excellent Service helpful and friendly and always punctual thank-you
It has been our privilege, Pauline. Stay safe and well. Kind regards, Catherine Powell
From my first telephone call to the delivery of my dad's ashes Pure Cremation was compassionate and very helpful. The person who delivered the ashes kept us informed about when he would arrive and was very compassionate.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Lynne. I know others will find this very reassuring. Kind regards, Catherine Powell
Very professional and friendly staff and easy to set up. The ashes were delivered with kindness and respect and I would thoroughly recommend Pure cremations
Thank you for sharing your experience, John, I know this review will help others. Stay safe and well. Kind regards, Catherine Powell
Would highly recommend Pure Cremation, for any of your funeral needs. John Munro was excellent to deal with, and even though I was torturing him, was always there to advise on what was happening regarding, removal of my Uncle's remains, and the cremation itself. It certainly made things a lot easier. Can't praise him highly enough
Thank you, Niall, we agree that we are lucky to have John M on our team! Stay safe and well. Kind regards, Catherine Powell
I would like to thank Ashley very much, for being so kind, caring and thoughtful. He kept me informed as promised, during the stages of my Dad's journey and final resting place. I can't thankyou enough.
Dear Louise, I know that Ashley will greatly appreciate these kind comments, thank you. Kind regards Catherine Powell
Pure Cremations have been extremely helpful and sensitive to the distressing situation of losing a loved one. It felt like someone was holding my hand through the whole process. Never felt I was a nuisance with my questions. Every step was handled with care, warmth and kind words from the first phone call to receiving the ashes. I have no hesitation in recommending Pure Cremations. Thank you all so much.
I had not heard of Pure Cremation Ltd until I opened a letter from my wife the day after she died. She had been in touch with Pure Cremation sometime beforehand and I accepted that I had to follow her wishes. From the moment I telephoned their office. I felt I was in the hands of people who knew how to assist those grieving and arrangements were made swiftly and efficiently., notwithstanding the dislocation caused by the Covid lock-down. In conclusion they made decisions much easier at a time when those grieving are likely to be in a difficult place and finding it hard to make any decisions.
I was very happy with the service from beginning to end when Paul delivered my husbands ashes. He was very helpful and I will be recommending your service to all my friends.
I recently used the services of Pure Cremation after the death of my husband. The staff were great, very kind, understanding and helpful, guided me through every step at a very upsetting time. I have since taken a Cremation plan out for myself.
Thank you for making a very sad emotional time as easy and stress free as it could be. Lovely thoughtful communication. Thank you
I have recently had to deal with your services and I can honestly say that I was very impressed at how easy it all went through. It was carried out just as promised in the literature and personal communications. As I have also chosen Pure Cremation for when my time comes my son said that it will be interesting to see how it goes. He was also very impressed and is now happy with my choice. The ashes were returned to me in a beautiful container. Thank you.
Thank you so much for your very valuable experience in helping the family through a very difficult time,the prompt collection and feedback was very valuable,the days after you held our daughter before cremation we were fully kept up to date on any information we needed, and the delivery of her ashes to us was very well presented at our front door,
So very pleased we decided to use your services very well done,
Personnel were informative, their facilities are very clean, organized and fresh. They really made me feel welcome and any inquiries were answered quickly. I would recommend them to anyone over any other facility.
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 884 reviews