Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pure Cremation Ltd

info@purecremation.co.uk

4&5 The Galloway CentreHambridge Lane

Tell us how Pure Cremation Ltd made you happy

"Excellent, compassionate, friendly and efficient service. Really outstanding staff"
"We first came upon Pure Cremation when we saw an article about them in the Daily Telegraph, and when we read what they did it hit a chord. After a thorough read of their website we decided this was exactly what we wanted for our Mum. All our calls were handled professionally and efficiently and everything was explained well - even when we decided to attend the cremation - this change was accepted with no questions asked and again further guidance was given about how “the service” would take place, where it would be, etc. Mum had always loved flowers and always had them in her home, so it was a natural thing to want flowers at the cremation – we used to tell her that we would send her off with flowers! Zoe confirmed that we should get the flowers delivered to the Pure Cremation office by 3.00pm on Friday – the cremation being 9.00am on the Monday morning. This we did and confirmation of their delivery was received by us from both Pure Cremation and the florist. To our huge upset we arrived at the crematorium on the Monday morning and there were no flowers on Mums coffin! I cannot describe how upsetting this was, made worse by that fact that nothing could be done to rectify the situation, with minutes to spare before our allotted time. We understand that Pure Cremation did deliver the flowers to the crematorium at 10:00am that morning and they subsequently have reimbursed us the cost of the flowers. However it remains that the one special thing that we wanted for our Mum was missing. This is the reason I am not giving 5 stars. I would recommend Pure Cremation BUT if you are attending the service, I would advise you take your own flowers to place on the coffin."
"They were very understanding and efficient at this difficult time, I will recommend them to others who require this service"
"At the worst time of my life they were calm and professional and caring on the phone and explained everything clearly. My husbands ashes were bought back to the house very soon after the cremation so that we can celebrate his life when we can all be together. Thank you"
"Easy to use and very professional"
"It was a really stressful time for me and I cannot say how grateful I was for the way that each of the staff conducted themselves. They were kind and helpful each and every time that I spoke to them. I have now told my daughter that it is my wish that she does the same for me. It is so much less traumatic and you can celebrate the lost ones life in your own way. Thankyou again for your kindness"
"I found the PC website very informative and helpful in my decision to use them for my needs. A sound business management structure which is developing very well. I would certainly use them again, no problems, many thanks."
"I was very pleased with the service from Pure Cremation, not having actually been there, all I can say is they kept me informed every step of the way, many thanks"
"brillient service very accommodating.. empathy and extremely professional i would happily recommend pure cremation. nothing was to much thank you"
"Pure cremation are a loving compassionate company who took care of my brother during his time with them for his cremation and bringing him home. They knew how sad I was and were on the other end of the phone when I needed reassuring. My much loved and adored younger brother lost his fight to cancer just 6 weeks ago and I can't praise Pure Cremation enough for their care and support."
"Well trusted service. Dealt with our request with dignity and respect. Very lovely and professional staff especially to Zoe."
"I can't speak highly enough of the service we received from Pure Cremation. The staff were highly professional, accommodating, compassionate and sensitive during what is, understandably, a very difficult time for the grieving loved ones who have to make these arrangements. I would highly recommend Pure Cremation."
"The staff were all so compassionate and helpful even when I had to contact them out of hours. It is a wonderful way to take both the financial and emotional strain away from our loved ones when we die. We will be using them for ourselves when the time comes and know we will be treated with respect. They were amazing - thank you"
"After attending the funeral of a friend, which was sombre and quietly tearful, I knew I didn't want that for my husband. I didn't need to be surrounded by misery - I was upset enough. I wanted everyone to remember his happy moments at a Celebration of Life. So Pure Cremation was the perfect choice. Instead of all the expense of a formal funeral, Pure Cremation took care of everything for me from collecting him from the hospital to delivering his ashes to my home with dignity and respect and all for a very reasonable cost. Everyone I spoke to was kind, understanding and helpful. I would not hesitate in recommending them."
"A simple solution to what can be a complex situation. My father was 91 with elderly friends so only having a ‘funeral reception’ in a hotel using Pure Cremations’s and an accredited Humanist to do the service saved travel between venues."
"I was looking after my father who had a terminal cancer diagnosis; he didn't want a full funeral and had just requested a close family scattering of ashes. We decided on a basic cremation package. I did a lot of research on the net regarding companies and read many reviews before making my decision. I spoke to Pure Cremation on the phone and arranged things so that when I needed them everything was set up. They were very courteous and highly professional at all times, they inform you of all aspects of the process and took so much stress out of a difficult situation. I would highly recommend them."
"During this difficult time, they have been nothing but considerate to our family and our needs. The person delivering outle mon after her cremation was amazing and so ethical. Honestly highly recommended, without sound cheesy. They were amazing. Anyone dealing with this difficult time may you use this service as it was nothing but a blessing."
"My father did not want a fuss so the concept of a direct cremation seemed like the perfect idea. Pure Cremation were fantastic - the team were at the end of the phone to answer any queries and kept us informed at every stage of the process. My father's ashes were hand delivered with utmost care and attention to detail in the packaging. As a family we now have the freedom to say goodbye when he can be reunited with our mother. Thank you for making our loss so much more bearable at such a sad and difficult time. I have already recommended your service to someone who does not want a traditional service. J. Sketchley"
"Got the job done as they say they would with out any undue messing, I will recommend pure Cremation to any one wanting a simply Cremation service considering booking a pre-booked service for myself and wife A big thank you to all at Pure Cremation Ltd"
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 404 reviews