Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pure Cremation Ltd

info@purecremation.co.uk

4&5 The Galloway CentreHambridge Lane

Tell us how Pure Cremation Ltd made you happy

"My late husband had a progressive neurological condition and we had discussed funerals about three years ago when I came across Pure Cremation. We decided that this was the right choice for us, bearing in mind that he was likely to die first. I personally can’t think of anything worse than going to your life long partner’s funeral, especially as we are a very small family. Everything was done professionally and I am pleased to have already recommended the service to friends who think likewise."
"From the very first contact with Pure Cremation I was impressed with the way they dealt with my enquiry and was not dis appointed, when the time came,and my Mum passed away in her Care Home. They liaised with the Care home very efficiently and the manager there told me she was very satisfied with the arrangements. In my personal dealings with the Team I could not have asked for more caring and kind responses to my questions. From first to last the attitude of Pure Cremation could not be faulted."
"Pure Cremation have been wonderful to work with throughout this very difficult time. My mother wanted to be donated to medical research which wasn't possible and left us in a quandary of how to respect her wishes. The sensitivity with which they handled the situation, arranging a wonderful separate venue not connected with a crematorium but close to her home worked brilliantly and allowed her friends and family to pay their respects in an informal setting with plenty of time allowed. I can't thank the team enough for this well organised, memorable occasion and would wholeheartedly recommend them."
"At an already difficult time, we had to follow up on documentation that we were promised would be sent out but wasn't, although this was thereafter rectified. In addition, we would have greatly appreciated being told that the body would be transported from the hospital to Pure Cremation's facilities in Newbury before then being transported to our crematorium of choice for cremation. We found out after the fact by accident and were somewhat distressed by this as we wouldn't have wanted our mother's body to be treated like so much haulage. No-one from Pure Cremation subsequently bothered to get in touch with us after we'd picked up the ashes from the crematorium. Sensitive follow up or 'closure' would have demonstrated a little more care. However, we appreciate that the service is very reasonably priced and does go a long way to meeting a need."
I have reviewed the details of the service that you received and would like to make the following observations: your mother was a plan holder and purchased her Pure Cremation plan while living in County Durham, nearly 300 miles away from our office, and presumably had no qualms herself about travelling this distance after her death. You notified us of your mother's death on Saturday 26th January and all documentation was sent to you on Tuesday 29th. Because of your stated wish for swift completion of arrangements, we transferred your mother into our care at the earliest possible opportunity on February 1st and the cremation was completed on February 7th, just 9 working days from your first call. Unattended cremations usually take place at our own crematorium, a short distance away from our office, within 2-4 days of collecting the body and families can then choose to collect ashes from us or have priority delivery for a small extra charge. However, you opted instead for cremation at a venue more than 80 miles from our office. Nevertheless, I can assure you that our well-trained and compassionate staff would not dream of using the term "haulage" to describe how your mother was looked after. I am satisfied that my team was sensitive and responsive in the execution of the service that your mother had chosen.

I note your comment about a courtesy call to families who opt to collect ashes from the crematorium themselves and will be happy to modify our customer care process accordingly.
"When choosing pure cremations it wasn’t it wasn’t some thing my late uncle wanted as he stipulated he did not want anything he was donating his body to science,then when it was too late to do this,I was given the leaflet to pure cremations,they were very quick and respectful,and very professional,and under the circumstances that faced me,they were brilliant,I was notified of the commital date,and after this,I was notified by the office that my uncles ashes could be delivered to me anytime any where in the country."
"From the moment I made the first telephone call enquiring about a direct cremation, I was treated with courtesy and respect,and for that I am very grateful that I made the right choice as my partner was born in Hampshire, and which the crematorium being in Andover, Hampshire, he was going home! Thank you for your advice and sensitivity"
"Very happy with the service we received."
"Thank you for a professional services you provided for our family made everything so less painful thank you"
"Very professional, very friendly, very caring, took all the responsibility ."
"Fabulous and professional service from initial telephone call at was a very difficult time - would definitely recommend - more publicity needed to advertise your services thank you to all."
"My husband and I had spoken about Direct Cremation only a week before he died suddenly. He said it was too impersonal and from his point of view, if he lost me he thought all the pomp of a traditional funeral would be more appropriate. I told him that I definitely didn't want that and offered my pov why. Direct cremation can be as personal or impersonal as you want it, it's up to you and that is the beauty of it, also you are not spending thousands more. My husband ended up agreeing that it sounded a good idea. Because he can control what he wants to happen. Neither of us thought that within 2 weeks one of us would be arranging a funeral for the other. I chose Pure Cremation because the promised that there were no extra charges, and there weren't. It was just before christmas when my husband died so the cremation was held up by the post mortem and the hospital. We were kept informed at every step and my husbands ashes were hand delivered to me at a prearranged time by a very professional gentleman. We as a family chose to have a memorial in the garden that my husband loved, in the home that he loved, with the family he loved. The memorial is quiet place where were can sit and talk to him or just to sit and think. To me and my grown-up children, this has been a very traumatic time, however we all agree that this type of funeral was definitely the right thing to do and we have all said this is what we want when we go. I am very happy that I chose Pure Cremation and although I hope I'll never have to use their services again (no offence) I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them. Thank you so much."
"I can highly recommend this company which dealt promptly, sensitively and efficiently with my husband's recent cremation. I cannot fault their service in any regard. Sadly I had comparison experience with my mother's funeral a year ago which was organised by a conventional funeral director. Costing less than one third of the price the only differences with Pure Cremation were limited number at service, no limousines, no choice of coffin and 9am fixed time - none of which inconvenienced our family at all. We appreciated the option of attendance at a reasonable additional cost."
"Excellent customer service, polite and respectful. Very helpful when first contacted on procedure to follow. Have used for 2 family members and will be using for my own funeral. Ashes returned when promised and respectfully delivered. Thank You!"
"Pure Cremations were efficient, sensitive and discreet throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend them for their courteous and caring service."
"Thank you for your incredibly personal and professional service - you have made a very difficult process very easy and dignified. I cannot recommend you highly enough."
"I found the staff very helpful and I only had to make one short phone call and everything was dealt with for me. I feel my Mother was treated with dignity. The cost was also very reasonable."
"It was a pleasure to deal with this company and contact with them was always prompt and courteous. The only complaint I would have is that our express wish was that the deceased wedding ring should be cremated with him and this was conveyed on all documentation. Unfortunately to our dismay, the ring was returned with the casket separately. The delivery driver kindly opened the casket and put the ring in with the ashes for us. Apart from this, we were very pleased with the service provided."
"My dear father passed away in the care home where he lived in a remote part of Norfolk but it was no problem for Pure Cremations to arrange collection of my dad and to then explain to me the process and forms to deal with. I cannot fault Pure Cremations and would definitely recommend them to anyone who needed to be mindful of the costs of Cremations as it can run to thousands of pounds which my dad never had."
"Extremely professional and courteous in all aspects."
"Highly recommend Pure Cremation Ltd, which I used for my husbands cremation. All done over the phone and emails. When I panicked they allayed my fears. Sensitive to my needs. Super kindliness. Will advise my family to do the same for me when the time arrives! 🙂"
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 461 reviews