Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

Pure Cremation Ltd 5 star review on 26th February 2021
Steve C
Pure Cremation Ltd 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Iain M
The men who collected my husband’s body were respectful not only to us but to my husband. When the ashes were returned to me the gentleman was respectful again. He even told me how to scatter the ashes without them blowing back in my face.
I am very impressed how smoothly and efficiently my late husband cremation went. I realise how difficult for you to give a timing on his cremation but it would have been nice to have known whether it was AM or PM because I spent a very unsettled 24 hours wondering.
Its what my mum wanted it was simple and beautiful and no hassle would 100% rate this funeral Thank you pure cremation
excellent service made a very difficult time a lot easier
I was very happy with the service provided. They dealt with all the arrangements at a time when it would have been too emotional for me to cope with. They kept me informed of all the stages from acquiring my husbands body from the hospital up to the date of his cremation. Finally the way his ashes were delivered to me was done in a very courtesy way and the presentation of his ashes was exceptional.
Excellent, efficient and caring service. From beginning to end they have been nothing but helpful and pleasant during what is always going to be a difficult time. I would recommend them to everyone.
Having them deal with our 2 funerals in such a short time they were very considerate and respectful and will definitely be using again when we require them, as a family we are so grateful for there support, wonderful staff and facilities
Pure Cremation Ltd 5 star review on 19th April 2021
An excellant and very caring professional and respectful service from beginning to end More than happy to give this review
A very professional company, absolutely fantastic service always treated with respect couldn’t be more happier thank you so much
From start to finish pure cremation has been so lovely and kind, they have answered all questions, and everything has been so dignified i am so pleased we decided to go with them, and having the ashes returned by hand was lovely, it lifted so much pressure off of me to know these people are out there taking care of my family now, and in the future. i will be telling all my freinds and family to do this way. use pure cremation. you wont ever want to do any other way. thank you
Firstly, I wanted to say thank you for the manner in which all matters were conducted - very appreciative of the occasion and everything done with a sensitivity and a feeling of condolence. We are extremely happy with the level of service received and at each stage we were contacted and kept informed of the process. In stressful times, I am happy to say that Pure Cremation were there to lighten the burden.
I was very happy with the way Pure Cremation dealt with everything at a very sad and difficult time for me and my family and would like to thank them for their kindness and thoughtfulness.
I never been through this situation before and using your services helped me get through a very difficult time . The staff were very helpful and professional in every way as I needed them twice in a 5 week period .I would like to Thankyou all for the way you cared for my loved ones .Thankyou from Johanna Farah .
Great people who provide a great service.
Thank you, Chris. These words and your five stars are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Catherine Powell
I recently dealt with Pure Cremation for my grandfather and grandmothers cremations within weeks of each other. I have found everyone I spoke to be genuinely compassionate and the service is outstanding, from booking the cremations through to hand delivery of the ashes. They kept me updated at each stage of the journey and I felt that my grandparents were treated with the upmost care and dignity. I would highly recommend their services.
Dear Sian, Thank you for this lovely review which others will find both moving and reassuring. You have highlighted some very important aspects of our care and I know the team will be inspired knowing that their work has made a difference to you and your family. Kind regards, Catherine Powell
Found them to be very respectful and not at all clinical given the direct nature of the business. Would recommend
Thank you, Samantha, for these words. We are proud to set the standard for this very simple service and our team really understand the importance of the care they give both to the bereaved and those who are special to them. With kind regards, Catherine Powell
It was so easy to arrange, the staff are very good. The price is reasonable too.
Thank you, Gill, for this simple but powerful review, and for the five stars. They are all greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Catherine Powell
Throughout the entire process, Pure Cremation services have been excellent, sensitive and professional. They fulfilled their promises to the letter and on the timeline that they set. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Dear Jane, it has been our privilege to care for you and your loved one. Thank you for entrusting us with their care, and for sharing your experience. With kindest regards, Catherine Powell
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 1,066 reviews