Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pure Cremation Ltd

info@purecremation.co.uk

4&5 The Galloway CentreHambridge Lane

How would you rate Pure Cremation Ltd ?

"They have me excellent service very polite made me feel glad I choose pure cremation the gentleman that dropped the ashes to me was very polite and careing very happy with the service"
"My Mother passed Christmas day 2017, I was devastated . Pure Cremations were there for me 24/7,guided me through everything and answered all my questions in this sad time.I can not thank them enough. Mam came home in a beautiful casket.After which we were able to take her home to her beloved Wales as she had asked .Simply the best service at an affordable cost Thank You Pure Cremations. Bless ."
"My mother died in January and I was at a loss what to do, there wasn't a lot of money around, none of us are religious, and there was no family left as she outlived the lot of them. I had been told the local Crematorium was out of action due to the refurbishment company going bust so I hopped online and discovered this thing called Direct Cremation. A number of companies offered it so I read all the conditions and Pure Cremations appeared to offer exactly what we wanted. A quick call to the office and everything was arranged. The service from start to finish has been perfect. They don't bother you with loads of calls just the information you need unless you instruct them otherwise. Everything was seamless and Mum's ashes were duly hand delivered in a beautiful box with her jewellery in an embroidered pouch. We are now able to take her to her favourite place and say goodbye. Highly recommended."
"Pure Cremation thank you, what an amazing company. Just what we needed and what my mother would have wanted. Simple, no hassle, caring, professional and affordable. The staff are extremely good at what they do and sensitive to your needs. Thank you Wayne for being so friendly and caring, you made the whole process of receiving the ashes much easier then I imagined. I actually didn't burst into tears!"
"My late husbands wishes were carried out perfectly. The whole matter was carried out professionally and the staff, including Wayne who delivered the ashes, were friendly and caring. Thank you to you all."
"I want to thank everyone at pure cremations for making this possible,my mum was bought home today and my daughter s nanna is now at peace,Paul,Zoe and all the people behind the scenes deserve a medal for ppl with a limited budget can put there love ones at rest,Big Thankyou and god bless you all,from my mum's son Tyrone and daughter Sabrina, keep up the great work you do,💕👊👍"
"Thank you Pure Cremation for being an amazing, sensitive, kind & caring company, I can’t recommend you enough. Having lost my husband to cancer he wanted everyone to remember him as they last saw him & not being cremated or buried. Pure Cremations were exactly what we wanted, simple, no hassle and professional every step of the way. Any queries or questions were answered in a truly sensitive manner, nothing was too much trouble even to the hand delivery of the ashes. Thank you so much for making a difficult time so much easier to deal with."
"Having discovered Pure Cremation in 2014 when my father died, their service so suited his and our views in preference over the usual crematorium affair, so that when my partner died 4 years later they were unquestionably my choice for him too. In the course of a coversation with Wayne who had both collected my partner’s body and returned his ashes, having taken him on every stage of the interviewing journey, I realised he had cared for the man who’s body he had taken into his charge and that his was one of the “caring” professions, no less for being last in line of “cradle to grave” I was unexpectedly touched and comforted by this. So Thank You ❤️."
"Absolutely excellent service: I was kept informed at all times and everyone was polite and helpful and did exactly what they had promised despite tight timescale for delivery of the ashes to me. Everything was perfect which really helped at such a difficult time."
"You made us feel at ease and explained everything so well. And when we asked could the Ashes be delivered by the 30th January you did just that. Your Communications skills were excellent. Thankyou. Helen Mawditt"
"Pure Cremation provided a great service. Their communication is excellent - you always know what is going on."
"My 99 year old uncle had asked for his body to be donated for dissection but in the event, he had been ill, and his body was unsuitable. The simple disposal of his body through Pure Cremation fulfilled what he wanted and meant he was able to leave more funds to causes he supported. All in all, that would have made him happy!"
"My friend died suddenly, I was shattered but before he died he said he wanted a direct cremation. So I contacted Pure Cremations. They were kind,understanding and explained everything to me. Nothing seemed to much for them. The staff are professional,kind and lovey. This company made a difficult time easier. I can’t recommend them highly enough D.F. Flanagan"
Christopher C
Verified Buyer
"Simple, straightforward and efficient. Pure Cremation took out the hassle factor of arranging a cremation and made things easy at a time when one can become very stressed."
"Excellent customer service. Highly recommended the services of Pure Cremation. Good communication by compassionate staff at a difficult time, kept informed at every step of the process. Would definitely use this company again."
"Everyone at Pure Cremation was helpful, sensitive and understanding at the worst time of my life. My husband died unexpectedly and suddenly and Pure Cremation saw me through this time. From my first contact right through to the delivery of the ashes I experienced real kindness. I unreservedly recommend Pure Cremation and will be arranging my own pre-paid cremation with them."
"How do you review a company that provides a service that you don't want but really need at a very sad moment in your life? Well the reality, for us, is that Pure Cremation provided exactly what we wanted in a professional and caring manner. From the first telephone call to the return of the ashes their understanding of the service they are providing and the kindness and respect they showed was faultless. We are very happy to recommend them if you want to celebrate the life of a loved one without the need for a traditional funeral."
"Would highly recommend. Your services,very professional from start to finish. .my brothers ashes were returned to us yesterday. On time. By very polite and professional gentleman. .i would chooose this service. Again. ."
"Very professional and polite team which provides excellent service. Responded to all our queries and delivered the ashes on the desired date and time. Highly recommend this company."
"Our initial enquiries were handled with tact and sensitivity. Communication has been good"
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 328 reviews