Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

Peter Arrowsmith
Pure Cremation Ltd 5 star review on 29th September 2018
Roxanne Backhouse
More Photos & Videos
5 star plus service takes the stress away simple efficient and very professional all staff curtious and friendly and helpful thanks fron john and sharon Bagnall we shall be buying our cremation with you too
Poor service throughout. Mixed my father up with someone else with the same surname. No communication and only found out when the cremation was happening by calling. Emails were poorly worded to bereaved relatives and they treated my father's ashes like an Amazon delivery. Would not recommend.
I can’t recommend Pure Cremation highly enough, they have Surpassed all expectations and been absolutely perfect this last month since my mum passed away, from the lovely lady Luci that I spoke to through to the delivery of the ashes today by Steve who was very kind and thoughtful Thank you for Such a professional, compassionate service at a difficult time thank you to everyone at Pure cremations.
Thankyou for taking such great care of my husband Mark from the care of the people that collected him to the lovely man that brought Marks ashes home to me you have all been so helpful & friendly through this awful time such a great service
Thankyou
Pure Cremation Ltd 5 star review on 19th June 2020
Due to Covid 19 I had to arrange someone to take care of my dad very quickly after he passed away in his nursing home. From the moment he was collected to the point I received his ashes yesterday I have been immensely impressed with every aspect of Pure Cremation. At such a difficult time, being kept up to date with how things were happening was so helpful. I particularly want to thank the lovely driver, Steve, who brought dad's ashes to me. He was kind and thoughtful and made me feel that dad was important, not just another delivery.
Would like to thank all at pure cremations for their help in the way they helped me with the cremation of my dad, courteous, compassionate, and very professional, if I could have given them more than 5 stars I would, many thanks Robert.
I can’t recommend Pure Cremation highly enough. They have been brilliant and the whole process has helped me with coming to terms with the death of my mother during the Corona Virus pandemic. From the evening I phoned after mum had passed away and I spoke to a lovely lady through to the delivery of the ashes today by a very courteous gentleman. Such a professional, compassionate service at such a very reasonable cost. Thank you.
Pure Cremation Ltd 5 star review on 29th May 2020
I lost my husband recently, and due to the circumstances with covid-19, I was very much alone with everything, and didn't have much of an idea what to do. I saw an ad on TV for Pure Cremation and looked into it. I must admit I was sceptical at first, double and triple checked everything, read up on the service, then finally decided to go for it.
Pure Cremation made it as easy as I can possibly imagine. One phone call, a couple of emails, and everything was taken care of. Everybody I interacted with was friendly and understanding, explaining exactly what was going to happen. I was kept updated on the process, and even though it took slightly longer than usual due to the circumstances, everything was handled for me. The gentleman who hand delivered my husband's ashes back to me was very polite and friendly as well, making the whole experience a little bit easier.

I would recommend Pure Cremation to anybody who finds themselves in a situation where services like theirs are needed. Things are difficult enough in a time like that without having to worry about cremation / funeral arrangements, and Pure Cremation ensured that I didn't have to worry about a thing in that regard.
The customer care was perfect . Even though I changed my mind a couple of times over details the staff were professional friendly and efficient . I would definitely recommend this service to anyone , it was a pleasure to deal with them despite the awful circumstances you find yourself in .
An excellent stream lined service which was most welcome particularly in this strange situation we find ourselves living (and dying) in due to the coronavirus. Thanks to all. Lovely men who came out and took dad away in a timely manner and then lovely man who delivered dad back to us.
When my husband passed away unexpectedly I was in a very bad place. I remembered he had mentioned Pure Cremation on seeing your advert, so I looked online and got in touch. It was absolutely perfect for him , and they were so kind and helpful, nothing was too much trouble and it all went so smoothly right down to them hand delivering his ashes. I will be using them myself when the time comes and would not hesitate to recommend them. Thank you
Very helpful, kind and considerate. Matters dealt with promptly especially as COVID-19 was prevalent. at the time. Would recommend them to anyone.
Very easy and good customer service - Pure Cremations would be an organisation I would definitely recommend to others
Pure cremation made dealing with a terrible situation during an awful time very much stress free. Their professional and courteous service is exemplary in every aspect from collection of the relative to the delivery of the ashes. I cannot praise them highly enough.
Brilliant. I and my family were really impressed with the service.
Thank you and very best wishes to all the Staff you were all marvelous.
From the outset Pure Cremations were wonderful. They were extremely caring at a difficult time. The efficiency & professionalism that was shown throughout was exceptional & I was kept informed at every stage. Pure Cremations ensured that all arrangements were made exactly as I requested. I would highly recommend Pure Cremations & would not hesitate to use them in the future should the need arise.
Dear Georgina, Thank you so much for this lovely review which means all the more at this very challenging time. The team are working very hard to ensure that each family receives outstanding care, and I am so glad their dedication has given you the service you needed. Kind regards Catherine Powell
The principle of what you provide is good but the practice less so. Promised phone calls were not made and I had to interact with you and third parties far more than I believe should be necessary
Dear Mr Dineley, I have reviewed the detailed notes for your loved-one's record which clearly show that our team delivered exceptional service, completing the care and cremation of your loved one plus the return of the ashes within just 13 days, in spite of the enormous volume of cases in progress at this time. The usual timescale for the completion of our service is currently 5 weeks. We did have to contact you as the GP details originally supplied were incorrect, and the law requires that you register the death - is this the third party liaison you were referring to? I am more than satisfied that the level of contact with our team met your expressed wishes and the needs of the case. Kind regards Catherine Powell
Very kind & considerate staff who were a great help at all stages. Thank you so much.
Thank you for these kind words. They mean a lot. Kind regards Catherine Powell
Everyone I spoke to at Pure Cremations were very helpful and very efficient.
Considering the way things are at the moments with the coronavirus, and some staff working from home, I was very happy with the way things were dealt with. It was also nice that the people I spoke to talked to me in a normal manner rather than the way some funeral directors speak to people.
Dear Donald, thank you for this review. The team has worked so hard to minimise the impact of the coronavirus on each family's experience of our service and I want to thank you for making some allowance for the challenges involved. Your point about speaking to customers in a normal and friendly way is a good one - the members of our team are chosen for their positive and professional approach to this special area of care. Kind regards Catherine Powell
Pure Cremation has been caring and professional, offering me choices and clear explanation of the process of the simple cremation we chose for my cousin at this difficult time. Thank you too, for the empathy of your staff member who delivered the ashes as promised to my home.
Thank you for taking the time to post this review which will reassure others considering our service. Kindest regards Catherine Powell
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 662 reviews