Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pure Cremation Ltd

4&5 The Galloway CentreHambridge Lane

How would you rate Pure Cremation Ltd?

Denis W
Verified Buyer

It is done with the care and consideration with the situation in mind.It save's going to the cremation which is stressful so for my family it was the best. The price was reasonable.
Alison
Verified Reviewer

My father's cremation was exactly as we wished, thanks to Pure Cremation's excellent service.
Mr And M
Verified Reviewer

At a very difficult and sad time Pure cremation helped to arrange and cremate my father in law in the simple no fuss way he wanted. My husband and I were extremely happy about the whole process and we couldn't of asked for a better service. The staff at pure cremation were kind and compassionate from the first call to arrange the cremation to speaking to the driver who was returning my father in laws remains. We were both nervous about using a direct service having not heard of it before but pure cremation dealt with everything beautifully and we would both be very happy to recommend them.
Mary S
Verified Buyer

I found Pure Cremation to be very kind and helpful at such a difficult time. They were very mindful of our loss and the service to deliver our mum's ashes to my home I found it helped very much .
Hazel H
Unverified Reviewer

They provided the perfect, fuss free, service in dealing with my mother's remains. a totally professional company who I have no hesitation in recommending to others when dealing with the death of loved ones.
Verified Buyer

Pure Cremation provided such great support and with such warmth and professionalism. Pure Cremation helped me tremendously during a very difficult time and ensured my husband wishes were fulfilled. Thank you.
I have already recommended Pure Cremation to a few people who are very interested in a Direct Cremation.
Stephen A
Verified Buyer

Having come across Pure Cremation on line after being told of such a company by a Hospice worker after my cousin died my wife and I were extremely impressed with how they handled everything and answered all our questions sensitively and when the ashes were delivered again every thing was done calmly and we were left to arrange our own celebration of life.
Mrs T
Unverified Reviewer

When my mum passed away I was lost but knew her wishes after making one phone call they took care of not only mum but me too.it was such a difficult time but talked me through everything. I will always be grateful for their kindness,understanding and most of all their patience. Thank you
Julian E
Verified Buyer

My mother was 96 years of age at the time of her death and had outlived most of her friends and contemporaries. My sister and I chose a direct cremation using the services of Pure Cremation because we felt that the usual crematorium service would not be a fitting memorial to her life because so few people would be able to attend. We used Pure Cremation to carry out a direct cremation. The staff that we spoke to were pleasant,helpful and efficient. The cremation was carried out and we did not choose to attend. My mother's ashes were delivered to us in a dignified and professional manner. We plan to scatter my mother's ashes at the seaside where she wanted to end her days. I am glad we chose these arrangements utilising Pure Cremation's services.

Peter M
Verified Buyer

The service provided was exactly what our family wanted. Easily arranged & dignified.
Helen
Unverified Reviewer

Thank you for a smooth and easy process at a difficult time.
Verified Buyer

Pure Cremation provided an excellent service, thoughtful and helpful staff, everything was dealt with perfectly.
Most importantly, I was kept informed every step of the way
There were no problems and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Thankyou
Carol W
Matt D
Verified Buyer

Sympathetic, professional, responsive and good value. Excellent service all round.
Verified Buyer

Right from the start, Pure Cremation were very professional and polite to deal with. The whole experience was made simple for us to understand especially for my mum. We chose our hymns, readings and poems a few days beforehand and everything went smoothly on the day. When somebody dies, it's bad enough dealing with the grief and everything else that follows but Pure Cremation made the funeral the easiest thing for us to sort out and it was wonderful and I can't thank them enough.
Sharon Y
Verified Buyer

Pure cremation made the passing of my father a little bit easier with taking the hard part of organising a funeral out of my hands. Everything was so simple to do from paperwork to payment. They were always on the end of the phone if you needed to ask a question. Would like to thank louise for taking good care of my dad and would recommend this service to anyone
Jane A
Verified Buyer

Every member of Pure Cremation team was kind, patient, professional, and extremely helpful at what was a very difficult time.
Nathalie M
Verified Buyer

The operators were very helpful giving clear instructions, efficient and well organized, not causing any further stress to a difficult moment.
Susan E
Verified Buyer

From the first conversations with Pure Cremations I had I felt confident that my husband's wishes would be respected. Although I had to travel,with our son and daughter, to the crematorium it was a very good experience.
I want to mention the very lovely simple but handsome coffin, it meant a great deal to us all.
Vivianne S
Verified Buyer

My dear brother had passed away unexpectedly, therefore we hadn't discussed funeral choices. I knew he wasn't religious so Pure Cremation was the perfect choice, they took care of John from hospital and allowed us time to plan everything without any time pressure. We chose Amber Valley crematorium in Derbyshire, picked three pieces of music that were very poignant for the family. The staff were very patient and kind to us and the whole ceremony was the perfect. Thank you to everyone!
Mfanwy A
Verified Buyer

The whole procedure was carried out in a quiet, dignified manner. The two young people who came to collect my husband did so with understanding and care and left me feeling he was in good hands. I was kept in touch at each stage which made everything so straightforward and I would have no hesitation in recommending your services for which I thank you. Anne McEwen
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 253 reviews