Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

info@purecremation.co.uk

Charlton Park Crematorium
Charlton Down

Tell us how Pure Cremation Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
A personal and very professional service . It was exactly what we had hoped for . Thanks to all the team
Pure Cremations were so kind and respectful throughout the process. When our mother died we had no idea how to proceed. Celebration of Life and Pure Cremations between them guided us along every step of the way. I had to speak to them on a few occasions to clarify how things would be done and each time I was treated with patience and kindness. The whole family has found it to be a very positive experience. In the event, we probably would not have been able to hold a funeral anyway because of Covid 19. Nevertheless we were glad that we had made it our choice, one which we had discussed and agreed with our mother. I would definitely recommend the company.
Just cannot thank Pure Cremation enough for taking over when I was a complete mess and not knowing what to do...One phone call in to the nicest of lady's on the other end of the phone who took over everything from immediately calling the care home to arranging my husbands collection. The communication was impeccable and to my husband's ashes being returned last week I was informed every step of the way. Thanks you again for helping me in my hour of need with such professionalism and service, You should be very proud of the service you offer and at a very decent price. I would happily recommend to anyone who has no desire for a full blown funeral.
Very pleased with service. Dealt with sympathetically and made very easy at such a difficult time.
Dear Louise, Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review, it is really appreciated. With best wishes, Catherine Powell
Mum wanted a ' no fuss' send off! Pure Cremations provided our family with exactly that in a very professional and caring way.The whole process at every stage was easy to understand and simple to complete.Mum's ashes were returned to us in a lovely decorative container, Thank you Pure Cremations. The O'Hara Family.
Dear John, I am so pleased that our team delivered the experience that we aspire to for every customer. We hope that you and all those you care about stay safe and well. Best wishes Catherine Powell
Everyone I spoke to was polite and more than helpful. They guided me through what was a particularly difficult time and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. I would whole heartedly recommend Pure Cremations.
We used Pure Cremation when my mother passed last month. They were excellent throughout, collecting the body quickly from her care home and dealing promptly and efficiently with her cremation throughout. Pure Cremation were helpful and respectful throughout and I would thoroughly recommend them.
Could not ask for more
Thank you, Bernice. With best wishes, Catherine.
what a brilliant way to see a loved one cremated this way first-class service from start to finish
I used Pure Cremation a few months ago. I was more than happy with the excellent service I received and also with the very helpful and friendly response from everyone, including those attending the scene to recover my relative. Nothing was too much trouble when I telephoned and I heartily recommend this company to anyone.
Dear Stephen, Thank you for your kind words which mean so much to the whole team. With very best wishes Catherine Powell
My family and I are very grateful for the service we received from Pure Cremation. From the very first step they were courteous and professional and they dealt with every step promptly and with sensitivity. The way they delivered my fathers ashes to us was better than we had anticipated and the driver was so very kind. It was our first experience with Pure Cremation, it was what my father wanted and we couldn't have asked for more. Thank you.
Dear Kerry, this lovely review describes everything that we aim for when supporting the families that entrust us with the care of a loved one. Thank you for sharing your experience. With very best wishes Catherine Powell
Thank you so much for providing a caring and excellent service and for taking away the trauma of my only daughter and I having to arrange a committal at such an emotional and heartbreaking time.
Dear Marian, I am so glad that you felt looked after and shielded from
additional distress. Our thoughts are with you. Catherine.
From the initial phone conversation to delivering my Mums ashes to my house, the team were brilliant. Every detail was explained and carried out seamlessly. I would recommend their services to anyone who is looking for a simple, sympathetic cremation.
It is our privilege to support the bereaved families that choose our service. Thank you for this lovely review and for helping to make others aware of this style of send-off so they can make more informed funeral decisions. Kindest regards Catherine Powell
I am truly grateful for the service all the team at Pure Cremation provided for the cremation of my uncle. From the initial contact to the delivery of the ashes. It was a flawless and very sympathetic experience.
Dear Mark, thank you for your kind words, they mean so much to the team. With very best wishes, Catherine Powell
Real people at the end of the phone who care. Excellent modern and comfortable facilities. Attention to detail with the personal touch, their support at such a difficult time was much appreciated.
Dear Kenton, we know this review will be hugely reassuring for other families considering our service. Thank you.
I found Pure Cremation to be very professional and extremely helpful, especially Peter Wheeler and Lucie Chandler. It was nice to know they were on the other end of the telephone when I had questions to ask. I felt nothing was too much trouble, at this sad and stressful time. I was given dates covering two weeks to chose for the committal, which again, was very helpful. When contacting Peter the day before the committal, it was nice that he knew my mother's name without me having to prompt him - I certainly can't fault anything, and would recommend Pure Cremation to people.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review. We are very proud of our team and the way that each person tries to make a difficult time a little easier for the families we care for - it is very encouraging to hear that we have made a positive difference. With kindest wishes, Catherine Powell
Would recommend ,very professional kind, helpful ,and respectful,as my husband's sudden death was a very difficult time .Myself and my children would like to thankyou so very much .
Dear Jenny, It has been a privilege to look after your husband and your family. Our thoughts are with you all. With best wishes Catherine Powell.
Very helpful and supportive team on the phone. The people who collected and brought back my fathers body / ashes were very respectful and comforting.
Dear Natalie, Thank you for these lovely comments. It's good to hear that the team are demonstrating real care at each step. With best wishes Catherine Powell.
Excellent service would highly recommend looked after my mother’s cremation and return of ashes perfectly
We found the company to be very efficient in their arrangements for my husband's cremation. Everyone we spoke to was polite, helpful and sympathetic and the whole process was simple and straightforward; so important at such a stressful time.
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 630 reviews