Pro Tiler Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Tiler Tools
Read Pro Tiler Tools Reviews
Very good range of products at competitive prices. Well packaged, but one item was damaged in transit.
Very good 👍 and good quality
Quick delivery, very please with the products and once fitted does an excellent job.
All good except for time waiting for courier to deliver once order was placed
Products and delivery good but communication poor, no notifications when shipped or tracking info
Quick availability of tile trim, but poor service for returns. This online company has a good range of tile trim, but it is more expensive than your local tile shop. My main issue was this company's inability to co-ordinate a return of an item that is difficult to find a courier for (due to being over 2.5m in length). Pro tiler charged me £5.49 for delivery, however the cheapest service I can find to return the item is £22 (using the same courier; Tuffnells that delivered it). I essentially ordered a replacement, so why I could not organise the courier to collect my return item at the same as they delivered the alternative one I don't know. It would be useful for this company to be more transparent about returns of this item being expensive.
Prompt delivery good customer service
First time I've purchased from pro tiler. The items arrived promptly and well packaged. Though only a DIYer, I would use again. They seemed to have the items I wanted rather than make do with what B&Q stock. Glad I shopped around.
Tile trim was packaged exceptionally well and arrived in perfect condition. There could have been more communication (e-mail) about the dispatch of the goods and there was a lack of any courier tracking information which fell below best practice, otherwise all was 5 star. Would definitely use again.
good service experience
Quality tile edge (Shlüter) and delivered as promised
The goods were delivered on the day and time informed.Would recommend this company without hesitation.
delivered promptly and good quality goods
Worked very well over old tiles. Saved a lot of time
Correct product delivered on time
The delivery was excellent - everything arrived in good condition. Wood taped to the side of the cardboard tubing ensured the lengths of tile edging were not bent or snapped (we have heard of people receiving goods snapped in half to fit into vehicles). We ordered tile edging and corners. I think the edging isn’t a premium product and consequently it isn't a premium price. Given the cost of the premium version and not wanting to pay that much, we are very happy with the product that we ordered from pro tile now it is installed, and would recommend the company for price and delivery. Delivery date was as stated at point of ordering.
Arrayed quick delivery and v polite customer service
I paid for next day but the item took two days to arrive and had damaged packaging. Thankfully the contents were ok and the company did refund the cost of next day delivery.
All went well, decent price, quick delivery, the only issue was that I ordered 2 x 26ltr buckets and 1 x 40ltr bucket but when they arrived I got 3 x 40ltr buckets with no explanation ??
Great service