Pro Tiler Tools Reviews

Read Pro Tiler Tools Reviews

sales@protilertools.co.uk

The Grainstore Warehouse, Stoke Road

Tell us how Pro Tiler Tools made you happy
Expensive delivery and even more expensive if wanting to return (dearer than the product it self ) then had discounted what I needed when I needed some more and did have much help then
Tile trims came well packed but we’re all bent so I had to mess about with them to try and straighten them. Not a good first purchase. Couldn’t send them back as I had trades waiting for tiling to be finished
I ordered rubi gauging trowel and a pair of tile snips. The snips are great but the trowel is a joke. It's like a childs toy it's so small and is utterly useless for work.
No reference to its size was made on the site and there was only one size available anyway.
When I received this item from the carriers the package was damaged and it was obvious it was not handled with care and the contents was bent
Hi Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Very sorry to hear there was a problem with your delivery.

Please could you get in touch with our sales team on sales@protilertools.co.uk or call 01604 859800 and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks,

Pro Tiler Tools
The product was great.
They arranged delivery quickly and sent a notification by an email.

However, the courier, XDP, was disrespectful.
I was treated disgracefully by the courier.
Ordering etc was great, but trims arrived in an tube with no capping/tape on the ends! Very lucky none had escaped!
Hi Sonia,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Sorry to hear about your delivery. This item was sent direct from the manufacturer. Is it possible for you to send images of how the delivery arrived to sales@protilertools.co.uk please? We can then feed this back to the manufacturer for you.

Thanks,

Pro Tiler Tools
Tufnells the deverivery company used for my order can’t give a time slot, which means taking the whole day off stuck indoors. Nightmare! I had to pay an additional £18 for a time slot of 0800 hrs to 1200 hrs. One of the items was damaged, i’m still waiting for a replacement part. Pro tiler did organise a exchange for one item that I ordered the wrong size. Which was good, pro tiler gave good advice on phone and helpful, nice to deal with But still waiting for replacement damaged part.
Good range of products you won't be able to get anywhere else except online.
Pro Tiler Tools is rated 4.92 based on 1,167 reviews