Pro Tiler Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Tiler Tools
Read Pro Tiler Tools Reviews
Best price I could find as well as availability for the Montolit P63 tile cutter. Ordering and payment online was both intuative and easy. Order confirmation and delivery was spot on with both email and text updates and delivery was bang on the time given. Product was as described and the website description was very informative including a video of the features and spec and how best to use it. So far I am very happy with my purchase as it does what it is supposed to do... its the best manual tile cutter I have owned or used to date.
Perfect, excellent service from Ryan.
Even though Pro Tiler were in the middle of moving premises,my delivery turned up on time.
Great service!
Ditra matt came 4days late. This kead ro me losing a job worth 2.5k.
Now stuck. Wiyh matting and no. Compensation
Hi Chris, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I have looked into this for you and it seems DPD lost your original shipment which was sent out from us on 16th December. I can also see you spoke with one of our sales team on at 4pm on 21st December where we arranged for replacements to be sent out. These were dispatched on 22nd December (as it was past our cut off on 21st) and delivered on 23rd December. Unfortunately, we do not offer compensation for loss of work and can only apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Pro Tiler Tools
ordered on 17 November - still waiting
Hi Alison, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I can see that your order has been dispatched from us and was collected by DPD. One of the sales team is going to investigate this further for you and get in touch ASAP.
despite getting an email saying my item was packed awaiting dispatch and waiting its arrival had to reorder again and wait. all this with no apology. i wont be using them again
I recently reviewed pro tiler tools as good but i was unawear that there we're missing items from my delivery. I was told there would be two seperate deliveries but the second never arrived and a month later i am still waiting, and have had no reply from my previous email. One item was damaged and one hasnt arrived. Not sure if this is courier error or hasnt been sent by PTT, because of the lack of communication from PTT i cannot resolve the issue as my neighbour had taken delivery.
I bought a large order from pro tiler tools, and these arrived containing a cheap extendable roller pole which was rubbish quality and actually broke before use. When i emailed pro tiler tools, they replied once and ive not received a reply since. Customer service i rate at zero
Hi Nigel,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback.

Sorry to hear that you've had an issue with the extending roller pole. We will ensure that the cost of the product is refunded to you today (please allow 3-5 days for this to clear back into your account)

We take pride in delivering a high standard of customer service to all our customers.

Regards,