Pro Tiler Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Tiler Tools
Read Pro Tiler Tools Reviews
I have not received by item
Pro Tiler Tools 1 star review on 25th January 2021
Hi John,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We have checked with DPD and your item was delivered on 12th January at 13.20. Image attached to the review.

Pro Tiler Tools
Ditra matt came 4days late. This kead ro me losing a job worth 2.5k.
Now stuck. Wiyh matting and no. Compensation
Hi Chris, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I have looked into this for you and it seems DPD lost your original shipment which was sent out from us on 16th December. I can also see you spoke with one of our sales team on at 4pm on 21st December where we arranged for replacements to be sent out. These were dispatched on 22nd December (as it was past our cut off on 21st) and delivered on 23rd December. Unfortunately, we do not offer compensation for loss of work and can only apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Pro Tiler Tools
Ordered floor gulley before xmas,paid next day, still nothing, called and chased, no return call, still no product, awful, will get a full refund.
I was sold a Rubi TS66 tile that states in the description for cutting ceramic and porcelain tiles up to 15mm.
This tile cutter is absolutely useless and I even have an email from pro tiler agree this but they still won’t let me exchange the tile cutter. Going to get trading standards involved as phone calls are being ignored.
Was sent the wrong trim, 2 emails later still no response
ordered on 17 November - still waiting
Hi Alison, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I can see that your order has been dispatched from us and was collected by DPD. One of the sales team is going to investigate this further for you and get in touch ASAP.
despite getting an email saying my item was packed awaiting dispatch and waiting its arrival had to reorder again and wait. all this with no apology. i wont be using them again
The product hasn't arrived yet and they haven't sent me a tracking number
Hi Paul, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I can see that this is a shipment that is being sent to the USA, which may be part of the delay. I will investigate this and come back to you ASAP. Thanks, Pro Tiler Tools
Placed my order no problem, they delivered minus x1 item saying it’s was out of stock. I had to contact them to find out when it was due in.
I was told the following week. Still no sign! Won’t be ordering from them again, very amateurish.
Do yourself a favour and go to Trade Tiler.
Said 10 pound next day delivery came 2 days late and cost 30 pound. Disgrace
Hi Stephen

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I can see from your order that the website quoted £28 for delivery when it was placed, it was also placed on 18th October at 3.16pm, which is after our 3pm cut off for dispatch. Your order was dispatched on 19th October and then delivered next day on 20th October.

Thanks

Pro Tiler Tools
I recently reviewed pro tiler tools as good but i was unawear that there we're missing items from my delivery. I was told there would be two seperate deliveries but the second never arrived and a month later i am still waiting, and have had no reply from my previous email. One item was damaged and one hasnt arrived. Not sure if this is courier error or hasnt been sent by PTT, because of the lack of communication from PTT i cannot resolve the issue as my neighbour had taken delivery.
Goods ordered...supposed to be delivered by DPD...photo shows goods NOT where I asked And goods not there anyway. Emailed you to report...have heard nothing back at all. have never had the goods ...DPD NOR INTERESTED
Hi David,

Thanks for leaving a review. Sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your delivery.

We have checked with DPD, who have provided proof of delivery in the safe location requested.
Item not delivered. I’ve written emails to them and they don’t respond back
Original order was cancelled and then when reordered. The delivery wasn’t delivered in time for the start of the project which led to costly delays
Hi Nathan,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

It seems the original order (Saturday 18th January) wasn't shipped as the address provided in Sweden wasn't recognised by the courier. The original order was refunded and placed again after the cut off on Monday 20th January, shipped with DPD on 21st January and signed for on 22nd January.

Regards,

Pro Tiler Tools
New knee pads bought, and split after second day
Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. I'm very sorry you've had an issue with your order. Please could you email sales@protilertools.co.uk or call our office on 01604 859800 and one of our team will be able to help you with this.

nothing received
My trims weren't delivered on the date specified, following calls were made to chase them up, no return call with an update was received, trims turned up a week later than specified and looked like they had been kicked around the country, I've seen straighter bananas. I still have no trims and can't continue with my project.
Hi Rob,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm very sorry to hear there has been an issue with your delivery. I can see this item was sent directly from the manufacturer. So we will be providing them with feedback on what has happened.

One of our team will be in touch today to resolve this for you.

Pro Tiler Tools
Item arrived bent and unusable and was left on the street with no delivery slip
Hi Joshua,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry there was an issue with your delivery, according to our records this order went straight from the manufacturer.

I'm unable to find any record of this issue being reported to our sales team. Please could you contact us on 01604 859800 or sales@protilertools.co.uk to resolve.

Pro Tiler Tools
I bought a large order from pro tiler tools, and these arrived containing a cheap extendable roller pole which was rubbish quality and actually broke before use. When i emailed pro tiler tools, they replied once and ive not received a reply since. Customer service i rate at zero
Hi Nigel,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback.

Sorry to hear that you've had an issue with the extending roller pole. We will ensure that the cost of the product is refunded to you today (please allow 3-5 days for this to clear back into your account)

We take pride in delivering a high standard of customer service to all our customers.

Regards,