Pro Tiler Tools Reviews

Read Pro Tiler Tools Reviews

sales@protilertools.co.uk

The Grainstore Warehouse, Stoke Road

Tell us how Pro Tiler Tools made you happy
Item not delivered. I’ve written emails to them and they don’t respond back
Original order was cancelled and then when reordered. The delivery wasn’t delivered in time for the start of the project which led to costly delays
Hi Nathan,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

It seems the original order (Saturday 18th January) wasn't shipped as the address provided in Sweden wasn't recognised by the courier. The original order was refunded and placed again after the cut off on Monday 20th January, shipped with DPD on 21st January and signed for on 22nd January.

Regards,

Pro Tiler Tools
New knee pads bought, and split after second day
Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. I'm very sorry you've had an issue with your order. Please could you email sales@protilertools.co.uk or call our office on 01604 859800 and one of our team will be able to help you with this.

nothing received
My trims weren't delivered on the date specified, following calls were made to chase them up, no return call with an update was received, trims turned up a week later than specified and looked like they had been kicked around the country, I've seen straighter bananas. I still have no trims and can't continue with my project.
Hi Rob,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm very sorry to hear there has been an issue with your delivery. I can see this item was sent directly from the manufacturer. So we will be providing them with feedback on what has happened.

One of our team will be in touch today to resolve this for you.

Pro Tiler Tools
Item arrived bent and unusable and was left on the street with no delivery slip
Hi Joshua,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry there was an issue with your delivery, according to our records this order went straight from the manufacturer.

I'm unable to find any record of this issue being reported to our sales team. Please could you contact us on 01604 859800 or sales@protilertools.co.uk to resolve.

Pro Tiler Tools
I bought a large order from pro tiler tools, and these arrived containing a cheap extendable roller pole which was rubbish quality and actually broke before use. When i emailed pro tiler tools, they replied once and ive not received a reply since. Customer service i rate at zero
Hi Nigel,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback.

Sorry to hear that you've had an issue with the extending roller pole. We will ensure that the cost of the product is refunded to you today (please allow 3-5 days for this to clear back into your account)

We take pride in delivering a high standard of customer service to all our customers.

Regards,