Pro Tiler Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Tiler Tools
Read Pro Tiler Tools Reviews
Very poor, items were delivered in dribs and drabs over a 3 week period. Some items were damaged upon opening (photographs sent as evidence within 10 minutes of the parcel arriving) and when I requested replacement items correspondence stopped and I have not had these items replaced. Would steer well clear of this business in the future.
I did not receive my order, how can you send me this when i have been told my order has been sent back to you. Please re send my order then i will rate my experience accordingly. Order : 301950
Thanks for your review. According to our records, DPD attempted to deliver your parcel twice and on the second time it was refused, which is why it has now been returned to us for a refund to be processed.
Tool is brilliant but I paid extra delivery costs for a Saturday delivery but the item didn't get delivered while the Tuesday which was same delivery date as standard.
Hi Tom, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I've had a look at your order and it was placed at 19.35 on Friday 20th August, which is after our warehouse closed. As we do not dispatch on a weekend (which is clear on the shipping method chosen), then it was dispatched on the Monday, with Tuesday delivery.
Really disappointed. Ordered a few items and paid for next day delivery, well before the cut off time- as part of it at least was urgent. The items weren’t posted and I was informed the next day that a couple of bits were out of stock. I queried if I was going to get one of the items on time I.e. at least the day after, and just cancelled the out of stock items. Informed not a problem. Nothing received so rung up and queried it and why it hadn’t been sent as priority as that was what I paid for. I was given some vague tracking info over the phone confirming dispatch- said they’d look into it further and get back to me. No call back. Nothing received so I can only assume nothing was actually ever sent. Only when ive opened a paypal dispute have I got any response, which was a refund with no explanation What I actually needed in the first place was next day delivery on the one thing I ordered and was in stock, rather than a wasted week waiting for something not to turn up, before ordering with another supplier. Even an explanation would be good? Bizarre.
The items I received we're good to look at. When It came to using them it was a different story. The internal and external corners broke in two so I had to place them I'm separately and make the best of a bad situation. I contacted the company in regards to this but they were less than helpful. Probably won't be buying anything from them again in the future.
Hi Colin, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry to hear about the issue you've had with your order. I can see that you messaged our sales team on 4th August at 12.57, who then replied asking for images of the damages on 5th August at 15.58, but unfortunately, we have not received a reply as yet. We will be happy to assist you with your query, but we do need images of any damages please. Thanks, Pro Tiler Tools.
On 4 different occasions I was informed that my delivery would be arriving on that day. On the 5th day I received a refund with no explanation.
Hi Peter, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I understand from our sales team that there is currently a significant backlog at the Stockport depot. Laurence informed you of this yesterday, where you then stated that if the delivery wasn't going to be with you the same day, to cancel the order. The refund has been processed (at your request) and will be back into your account in the next few days. Thanks, Pro Tiler Tools
I'm payment for extra delivery my parcel is not here
Hi Svetla, thanks for your review. I can see your order with us from 7th July was delivered on 8th July at 11.42 and was signed for by 'SIL'. Thanks, Pro Tiler Tools
I ordered 8mm white trim items and they sent 6mm aluminium, when I complained I was told white was not in stock!! Why send wrong item and charge me postage for your error?Still waiting for update.
Hi Mark - Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm afraid we are now out of stock of the items you ordered. I can see from our records that Sam in our sales team emailed on Tuesday 15th June to resolve this and is awaiting a reply. Please email sales@protilertools.co.uk and we can look to get this resolved for you. Pro Tiler Tools
Paid for next day delivery and it eventually arrived two days later than expected. Had to pay for a trade to sit in van all day no recompense from pro tiler tools except refund of difference from next day delivery to standard delivery - all round poor customer experience.
BUYER BEWARE - VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I SENT 2 X ITEMS BACK FOR A REFUND AND ONLY GOT A PARTIAL REFUND FOR ONE. SENT EMAILS, BUT COMPANY JUST IGNORE THEM. AVOID !!!
Paid £15.99 for express delivery which turned up 2 days late. Didn’t get a refund for delivery, was told I would be contacted regarding refund...a week later I haven’t heard a peep. Unimpressed.
They are selling items online that they didnt have in stock. I got a text message after they had closed for the night telling me the items were not in stock, I couldnt start the job i was on for another 3 days due to their incompetance as i had to order from another supplier. Probably the last time I will ever use them
This request for a review is premature. I am afraid that I am unable to rate you any more highly as I have not received the trim corners ordered nearly two weeks ago. A customer is waiting for me to finish a job. Do you have any news on the order so that may share it. I may have to source this else where if this is not forthcoming
I
Paid a premium for express delivery - items did not turn up and suffered additional delays.
Hi Martin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I can see that you placed your order on 1st April at 16.23. The item was dispatched from us on the same day (despite being past our 3pm cut off). The 2nd / 5th April were non working days due to the Easter Bank Holiday and was delivered on 6th April, which was the next working day available. Thanks, Pro Tiler Tools
The cost of delivery is a bit of a joke. £8 for an item, £20 for delivery and then they add the VAT on to both. Had to use them as was short of time. Will not use again.
Hi Shaun, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry that you feel the delivery charge was expensive. We try to make our delivery charges (£9.99+vat) as clear as possible on our website to avoid any surprises at purchase. The product you purchased is 2.5m long and has to be sent via a freight courier. It is also packaged in a re inforced tube and a length of timber attached to prevent the product bending during transit. We do also offer a click and collect service from our warehouse in Northampton, so the delivery costs can be avoided. Thanks again, Pro Tiler Tools.
I paid extra money for the delivery around 9pounds and the delivery wasn't that day what the promised on the website if you choose delivery options And also I wrote two times messages but no answer yet Thank you very much
Hi Vladimir, thanks for your review. I'm afraid your order was placed at 18.42 on Friday 12th March (which is after our order cut off and after the office is closed) for a Saturday delivery. I can see your order was dispatched on Monday 15th and delivered on 16th March.
I paid £11 for next day delivery which was crucial for the job I was working on. The part wasn’t even given to DPD until two days later. Waste of money on the delivery and money lost on the job. Don’t bother if you’re in a rish!!
Hi Llyr, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry to hear that you've had an issue with your delivery. I can see that according to the records with DPD, your order was dispatched from us on 26th February on a Saturday delivery but it appears there has been a delay at the DPD depot which meant it was not out for delivery until 2nd March. We will process a complete refund of your shipping today, this should be with you in the next few days. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Currently on day 15 of a wait for 1-3 day delivery. I’ve emailed twice and been told once that it was sent direct from the supplier.
It’s been two months and I still have not received my knee pads
Hi Mario, thanks for your review. I can see from your order that this was placed on 21st January and is being shipped to the United States. I can see your order was dispatched from us on 22nd January. With the effects of the global pandemic, it may be that shipments leaving the UK could take slightly longer than usual at this time.
Pro Tiler Tools is rated 4.85 based on 2,669 reviews