Pro Tiler Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Tiler Tools
Read Pro Tiler Tools Reviews
Ordered 6 chinagraph pencils and due to poor minimal packaging, 3 leads broken on arrival.
We haven’t received our order as yet as apparently out of stock and awaiting delivery - hopefully by the end of Nov.
Hi Teresa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Unfortunately, the products you have ordered are out of stock with the manufacturer at the moment. There would have been a message on the product at the time of purchase with this information. As soon as these come into stock, which we hope will be next week, they will be dispatched to you. Apologies for the delay. Thanks, Pro Tiler Tools
Product excellent but the whole experience let down by the delivery. The brushed aluminium profile was bent, caused by something or someone bending the protective carboard tube.
Hi Richard, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I can see from your order that this delivery was sent direct from the manufacturer. If you could please get in touch with our sales team, we will be able to look into getting this resolved for you. Thanks, Pro Tiler Tools
Purchased a tile saw with extra table extension. Received the saw but the table extension is nowhere to be seen even after 2 phone calls to find out where it is I have not been contacted (as promised on both occasions).
Two deliveries. First delivery was complete and undamaged. Second was damaged in transit (two bags ripped) which was photographed by driver. Contacted Pro-tiler for replacement and request ignored.
You can’t cancel orders. I sent an email requesting an order cancellation 2 minutes after placing it and was told it wasn’t possible. Unwanted order was then delivered
Payed extra for next day delivery and arrived four days later
Hi Jacob, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

According to our records, the order you placed was after our 3pm cut off on Thursday 2nd April. The package was then dispatched on Friday 3rd April and delivered on the next working day, which was Monday 6th April.

I hope this helps clear up any confusion.

Best regards,

Pro Tiler Tools
I sent photos of the condition of the tub I received and I have heard nothing. My order arrived with a split right down the tub and the tile adhesive was spilling out.I complained that evening to the delivery company and assumed they would inform you..The box was battered and inside was a bubble wrapped tub with brown tape around the lid and centre.. First time I have used your company, not happy. I have the pictures if you need to see them.
Hi Carol,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Unfortunately, we have no record of this issue from the delivery company. Please can you get in touch with one of our team and they can look into this for you. They can be contacted on 01604 859800 or sales@protilertools.co.uk.

Thanks

Pro Tiler Tools
The product is what I was looking for perfect.
The down side was I did not receive an email or call to say when the product was coming.
And when I got home from work my neighbour knock and said he has my parcel that was left out in the rain out in the open for someone to steal.
Hi Leslie,

Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear you've had an issue with your delivery.

I can see that your order was placed on a Sunday 12th January, dispatched on 13th and delivered on 14th.

The package was sent via Tuffnells, who send an email confirming the delivery date when the package is dispatched from our warehouse. The proof of delivery shows it was signed for by 'Andy' at 8.44 on 14th January.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Recent delivery 2 days late not good
Hi David, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Sorry to hear that you had an issue with your recent order.

I can see that your order was shipped from our warehouse on the same day it was placed via XDP.
Although the product arived on time, the product itself is poorly manufactured. There are air holes all over the lettering on the front and on the back surface. The product does the job but is not worth the amount of money it cost, the quality of finnish is poor.
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We're glad that you were happy with the service we provided, but sorry to hear that you felt the quality of the product wasn't what you were expecting.

As this is a foam based product, small air holes can sometimes appear during the manufacturing process, as this is what provides the 'suspension' and cushion effect to the product.

Thank you for your feedback, we will be passing this on to the manufacturer.

Thanks,