Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
I had a PDF colour and the print was black and white so not impressed as I paid a lot wait a lot to print something different from what I expected...Binding is poor too
Hello

I am sorry we can only print in black and white. we do state this in our FAQ'S

Do you print in colour?
No. We print in very high quality black and white. People who need a PDF printed by us do so primarily because they need to read the text in their document. The photos in the books that we produce are in black and white and are still of excellent quality. We supply bound books where the text is totally legible and all pictures will be very clear.

If you are not happy then please return with a covering letter for a refund.

awful quality sorry.
Hello

I am sorry we will look into this and message you directly.

Julie
I SENT A COLOR PDF FILE TO BE PRINTED AND THE BOOK CAME IN BLACK AND WHITE AND VERY GRAINY.
Hello

I am sorry we can only print in black and white. We do state this in the FAQ's

Do you print in colour?

If you are not happy then please return with a covering letter for a refund.

Julie
I never received my items.
Hello

Mr Seymour has sent an email . The issues has been resolved.

Never received my order
Hello

We are finding our customers who orders were sent out around this time are taking a long time to be delivered. I will resend the order.

My order never arrived
Hello

I will look in to this for you and email please check your junk folder as we have found some of our emails are being sent there.

Julie
Very expensive service, for the quality of print I received. The print quality was very bad (light, barely readable)
This is very concerning. It sounds like something went wrong on your order.

We will resend.

Sorry it has taken so long to reply. We have been unable to reply to all reviews because we have been short staffed due to the Coronavirus.
I never received it.
Dear Mr Lenir

I have sent you a email please check junk folder just in case it has been delivered to that folder. Happy to resend but need to check we have the correct address.

Julie
Pages were hanging out of the front cover, not impressed
Hello

I am sorry the manual has not been bound well. I will resend the order making sure all page are bound into the manual.
Totally overpriced
Hello

I am sorry you feel this way. you can return the order with a covering letter and we will be happy to refund you.
So useful for printing those user manuals so that they are readable. A brilliant idea.
I am stationed overseas in turkey and never received my order. When i emailed The help center and followed the directions i never got a reply back. I am very dissatisfied and wasted my money on this company.
Hello

I am sorry you have not received the order. We have had no email form you and a few other customers as well we are looking into why our emails do not arrive. I will send a Private message so we can get this lost order resent.
I sent you an email, nobody responded. I thought my order was in color, it wasn't.
Sorry you didn't get a reply. We try to respond to all emails within a few hours.

We make it clear on our website that we only print in black and white. When you upload your file it is converted into black and white and shown to you as such. I'm sorry if you missed that.

If you are not happy with the order please return it for a 100% refund.
Do not use Print my Pdf! Poor communication, poor customer service and stupid. Size of manual produced was ridiculous: purse size. I was obvious you would want to read a 300 page manual at normal size like 8.5× 11. Stay away from these bait and switch criminals.
I'm really sorry you were not satisfied.

You choose the size you want the book printed not us! We clearly show the two sizes we offer. We give the dimensions.

If you aren't happy please return the book for a 100% refund.
Sent the pdf in colour, recieved it in black & white. Waste of money as it was not made clear when ordering.
I'm really sorry you missed this. We try to make it very clear that we can only print in black and white. When you upload your file we clearly show that your file has been converted to black and white.

Please return the book for a 100% refund.
Didn't receive the print and I get no response from the support via email. I was going to make another order but I changed my mind.
We will deal with this online. The order was sent on August 20th
Poor binding service.
We will contact you directly for more details.
I have emailed twice regarding an item not received and had no response.
We will contact you directly about this
Book font too small . Binding very unprofessional . Book tore both sides on first day . Too expensive for the quality of the book.
Sorry to hear this. You chose the size you wanted it printed, but we will re-send printed twice the size (at no charge). Of course the book should not have fallen apart. It sounds like it was damaged in the post.
If I ever get it, I might change my review. But since I never received it, I’d call that very poor, wouldn’t you?
We will deal with this offline. We sent it on time. It sounds like it has got lost on route.
Print My PDF is rated 4.71 based on 1,186 reviews