Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
I was super bummed out. Based on the description (and price) I thought I was getting a bound paperback book-style print, but it was plain black and white copies glued into a report cover.
Hello We do have a video for customers to watch on the home screen which explains the type of binding we use. I am sorry if you are not happy please return with a covering letter for a refund. Regards Julie
Still waiting for the second item…almost a month.
Hello I have checked and can see your second order was posted on the 15th April. The first order you received with no problem so we know the address is correct. The order must be stuck in the postal system. It has been a few days since you posted the review hopefully the order has arrived.
Never received anything. Hope you are happy with my free feedback ;-)
Your order was sent on March 11th. Did you email us to tell us it hadn't arrived? It should have done by now. We have seen problems with delivery caused by the Coronavirus in some countries at different times. This may have been a problem with your order. Please email us directly at hello@print-my-pdf.com if the order still has not arrived. Of course we can always resend.
Double sided all my paper
We always print on both sides of the page. That is what I service provides. If you are not happy please return the order for a full refund.
I have still not received the item I asked you to print for me. I am very disappointed with the service.
Brexit! - We were told by Royal Mail that we didn't need to do anything different with our orders to Europe, since they are "Printed Papers". They were wrong! All our orders to Europe started being returned to us. We now know what extra information we need to put on orders to Europe. All orders from early in the year have been resent.
I placed my order on January 26. I wrote an email on February 15 and today is February 21st. I have not received a shipment confirmation or an email reply to the refund I requested since it has been over the estimated time of delivery stated on the website. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!
We have replied to you by email. And will reply to you again directly. We are in the middle of a Global Pandemic. We send all orders within 12 working hours but there are sometimes severe delays with postal services around the world. This is completely outside our control. We will email you again directly.
This review is for the Canon EOS R5 Camera Guide that comes in 3 volumes. This is the first time I have been disappointed with your manuals and I have several. The main problems here are: 1. The contents page for the guide is missing the listing for pages 1 - 118 so I can't search easily. These are really important pages for starting with a new camera. 2. The covers are incorrect: Part 3 is actually Part 1; Part 2 is Part 3; Part 1 is Part 2. I find this very frustrating. So far I have not gone any further so can't comment.
I'm really sorry to hear this. We will look into tomorrow and get back to you. Something appears to have gone wrong our side. Please accept our apologies. We will rectify this for you.
I needed a quick turnaround and the documents arrived after I had left! I know it was Christmas and there's COVID - but you did not deliver what you said you would.
I'm sorry. We have dealt with this directly by email. The Coronavirus is causing the most dreadful effect on the postal service we have ever seen in 40 years in business. This is out of our hands. We have since resent your order.
Absolutely dreadful, awful work. I really don't understand how you can remain in business.
This makes no sense to us. We have great pride in everything we produce. We will look at your order and see what might have gone wrong. We will either resend or credit you in full. We will email you directly about this. Please accept our apologies.
Update to review below: Still have not received a response to my email and have not received my product either. I would like a full refund to be issued immediately. I still have not received my products and after multiple attempts trying to contact someone I have yet to receive a response. Awful customer service and can't comment on quality of the product as I don't have it. Absolutely would not recommend.
Hello I am sorry have you looked in your junk folder in you emails as we reply to all emails but find some customers receive them into there spam or junk folder. The order was sent to you from here in the UK on the 27th November. I am sorry we are seeing major delays in the delivery times due to covid 19 and the Christmas period with the increase in post with every body shopping on line. Postal services here in the UK are working with staff shortages and with the increase in the amount of post going through the system as impacted on the speed it pass through. Once the post has left the UK and reaches the USA it has to clear customs and then enter into the USPS and if they are having the same problems as the UK postal service then this is why it is taking extra time.
We submitted a PDF every page of which was in landscape view to be printed and bound on A5 paper. What we received was an A5 portrait view booklet with 81 pages printed in A6 landscape across an A5 portrait page. The result was an almost unreadable instruction booklet. I wrote to Print-my-PDF.com on 25 August complaining. I am still waiting for a reply. Needless to say, we are extremely unhappy with the service from this company.
Hello I am sorry The PDF was sent this way. I have taken a look and can see your point. I will try and print this larger for you and resend the order. Regards Julie
I have emailed to express my complete disappointment at the quality and request a refund. I haven't received a reply yet. The product is in no way what I expected.
Binding terrible, thing came apart in my hands first time I opened it. Had to staple pages together myself. Waste of time and money.
Hello Sorry in the delay in answering. I am sorry this has happened I will resend the order but I will spiral bind the PDF as the one ordered was for the heat bound version. Regards julie
the quality is no better than I directly print it with my own printer
Hello If you are not happy then please return wioth a covering letter for a refund.
I had a PDF colour and the print was black and white so not impressed as I paid a lot wait a lot to print something different from what I expected...Binding is poor too
Hello I am sorry we can only print in black and white. we do state this in our FAQ'S Do you print in colour? No. We print in very high quality black and white. People who need a PDF printed by us do so primarily because they need to read the text in their document. The photos in the books that we produce are in black and white and are still of excellent quality. We supply bound books where the text is totally legible and all pictures will be very clear. If you are not happy then please return with a covering letter for a refund. Regards Julie
awful quality sorry.
Hello I am sorry we will look into this and message you directly. Regards Julie
I SENT A COLOR PDF FILE TO BE PRINTED AND THE BOOK CAME IN BLACK AND WHITE AND VERY GRAINY.
Hello I am sorry we can only print in black and white. We do state this in the FAQ's Do you print in colour? No. We print in very high quality black and white. People who need a PDF printed by us do so primarily because they need to read the text in their document. The photos in the books that we produce are in black and white and are still of excellent quality. We supply bound books where the text is totally legible and all pictures will be very clear. If you are not happy then please return with a covering letter for a refund. Regards Julie
I never received my items.
Hello Mr Seymour has sent an email . The issues has been resolved. Regards Julie
Never received my order
Hello We are finding our customers who orders were sent out around this time are taking a long time to be delivered. I will resend the order. Regards Julie
My order never arrived
Hello I will look in to this for you and email please check your junk folder as we have found some of our emails are being sent there. Regards Julie
Print My PDF is rated 4.70 based on 1,764 reviews