Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
Misprinted the title of the book on the hardcover, spelling century "centry"
My booklet came wrinkled
Always had very good service from the company apart from my latest order which when it arrived was some other persons order. This was quickly remedied and the correct order sent to me the next day ,however, I had ordered a spiral bound copy but received a bound version. I accept though that mistakes do happen and this incident would not put me off further dealings with the company.
Thanks. Fast and efficient as always - rapid turnaround appreciated. Really need colour option soon or I shall have to look elsewhere as a lot of technical docs use colour coded graphics and B&W really not working.
Hello I am sorry we can only print in black and white. We have no plans to print in colour this would mean new copier and that is not an option at the moment.
The printing and binding of my PDF were OK however, some of the pages were wrinkled but readable so I give it 3 stars. Delivery was quite fast considering it was shipped overseas.
Product is fine. Not good if you want to do colored pages. The paper is too thin. Perfect for worksheets like I did for my son. Took FOREVER to finally arrive, like a month.
Hello I am sorry we do state in the FAQ's we only print in black and white. The paper we use is 80gsm. The postal service is still suffering from the affects of covid and all post is moving much slower through the system now.
The book itself was ok, although It was not what I had expected, possibly because I did not understand what I was getting verse what I wanted. You need to make it clear what you are getting, as if I had known I would have thought again about getting the book printed. My biggest problem was the packaging the book was sent in. The corners of the book were dented (top left) from being dropped through the letter box. Better packaging is deffinatley needed. It was easy enough to do though.
Hello I am confused as to what you thought you were going to receive. Our company prints PDF documents. You uploaded what I think is a gaming manual. On our home page there is a video explaining how we turn the PDF into a printed manual. This clearly shows the finished product.
My recent purchase for the FZ50 manual was initially made via a search on ebay for VQT0X92, this being the Part Number for Panasonic's manual for their American/Canadian versions. The FZ50 I have was bought from Canada back in 2008, at that time provided that you didn't expect to resort to the guarantee they were pounds cheaper even after Customs Duty. After 13 years the original manual is in a sorry state after being inadvertently dumped into a pool of water and is now virtually unreadable. So after finding on ebay your advert showing VQT0X92 I said voila. There is a slight difference in the UK to US manuals. As I'm now close to my 87th birthday and not wishing that a perfectly usable camera could be thrown in a skip on my demise for lack of a manual so I ordered it but to find on receipt VQT0X05 which is the Uk version. I have the pdf file for the Amarican/Canadian version.
Hello I have check on our system and the order number 21002753W is for a mobile scooter manual. Not sure if you have us confused with another company.
Binding is already falling apart, especially when you try to flip to other sections in the book. It's the back page mainly that continues to slip out of the binding
Hello I am sorry it seems the wire has not been closed tight enough. Please just squeeze the wires and this should solve the problem. If you are still having problems then please email us direct and we can sort the issues out for you. Regards Julie
Good job just shame no option to do colour
Hello I am sorry we only have a black and white copier. To print colour would mean the cost of the printing would triple.
It’s good quality but super small font
Hello The PDF you uploaded you asked us to print in A5 size. Taking a look at the PDF I would of thought originally this would of been in A4 size. So if the original was A4 when Printed A5 all the text on each page has to shrink to fit on the small paper and in doing so the text becomes very small.
I was disappointed with the size of the printout. I find it difficult to read the print and would have preferred an A4 document rather than an A5. I do not recall there being any option regarding the font size of the printout.. Margaret
Hello We offer A5 and A4 size. If the original document was an A4 size when we print it A5 all the text from one page has to shrink to fit on and A5 size piece of paper and in doing so the text becomes smaller.
Partly my own fault I gave the wrong specification no. But I found the print very small and difficult to read
Please order again using the larger size, then email us with both the new and old order numbers and we will credit you in full for the first order.
The print works fine enough, but the binding feels a bit fragile, and the font size is quite small--there's a lot of blank space on the page that could have been used up.
I have looked at your PDF. It is the file itself that has the white space around it. All our printing is set to "fill to page". The white space is considered as "text". The only way we could have got rid of the white space would be for us to manually trim all 264 pages before printing. Of course we can't touch any of the PDFs which are uploaded to us. We print what we are given.
I would have scored 5 stars had the print been stronger on the page (darker)
We will look at this and send again (free of charge) if we can improve the darkness.
Very convenient but colour would cost far too much, paper cuttings a nuisance on printed material. Generally good and quick.
Yes I'm afraid that to print in colour would be far to expensive for us.
I have had quite a few pdfs printed by Print my PDF and this one was not as well finished as previous ones or indeed the other one I had printed at the same time. the outside edges of the book pages did not quite line up so one could not flip easily through the pages. Perhaps it was the Christmas rush I emailed my concerns and have not had a reply.
Sorry to hear this. We will resend later this week. Please email us directly hello@print-my-pdf.com and confirm which book needs to be reprinted. A combination of the Christmas rush and having to work with half the staff because of the Coronavirus is not helpful.
Lots of small paper bits stuck to the product, but otherwise good quality.
printed my pdf got it to me quickly. postage costs 3 quid or so
It was very fast. well packed and brilliant.....but.....It was almost impossible to read, The print appeared to be pale grey. The bold headings were just about acceptable. A4 pdf booklets from other suppliers reduced to A5 seem to have been able to use a slightly larger font. This and the pale ink of the body of the text means that I shall be returning to my previous supplier, even if they are a bit more expensive
Print My PDF is rated 4.69 based on 1,992 reviews