Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
It was a very affordable option and the website was easy to use.
Unfortunately, it didn't arrive at my home until about a month after shipping. I was hoping to use it for a presentation.

Due to COVID, I understand why shipping was delayed so I'd probably give this another try in the future to due price and ease of use.
The printing is good, but there is no real front/back/cover. It is all just printed and (nicely glued - as I choose) into a binder/folder with transparent plastic front cover.

This is not quite "turn your pdf into a BOOK".
Hello

I am sorry you are not happy. We do not hide the finished product what we do to bind the PDF's can all been seen in the video on the website.

REgards
Julie
Unacceptable quality of printing! I wasted my money. See picture attached comparing product bought on the left to the printing of my home printer with a 1 year old cartridge.

The company professionally worked with me to resolve the issue - checked their printer and offered either refund or reprint. Very professional response to unsatisfied customer, thank you.
We have dealt with this with you directly. We even had an engineer come out and spend almost three hours checking there was nothing more we could do to improve the print quality of your file on our printer. He confirmed there is nothing more we can do.

We print over 20,000 files each year and 99% of them have no complaints.

We have offered to either re-send the document printed twice the size (at no charge) or refund you in full. We are waiting for your reply as to which option you choose.
Book was printed as a laser printer b/w quality. The binding however was sub par.

I am still looking for a real color book printing a that price point.
I'm afraid we only print in black and white, and make that very clear on our website.
The service on the time scale and price was excellent. It is an ideal way to produce a "Users Manual" from a PDF file. However, I did think that the print density was a bit on the dark grey rather than black. It was not quite as easy to read as an earlier manual that I had printed for a Canon Camera. That was clear sharp black.
We will look at the file and see whether it was a problem with the file or with our printer. If the problem was our side we will resend tomorrow.
Easy to use and good prices. Turn around time was better than I expected given slow international shipping due to COVID-19. Printer quality is a little faded making some sections hard to read. Paper quality is very good. Binder quality is also good. Suggestions for improvement: 1) Offer color printing, 2) Offer more size choices such as 8 by 10 inches, and 3) Put more toner in the printers.
To answer your suggestions:

1. We are not likely to offer colour printing. The cost is simply prohibitive.

2. We can only offer the two sizes we have now

3. If you think we had an issue with your document and the toner please email us at hello@print-my-pdf.com and we will reprint at no charge and send to you
A bit pricey for just a few pages.
We do show you exactly what it is going to cost before you place your order.

You only printed a 16 page document. The average number of pages in documents for our service is over 200 pages. Most people with a 16 page document print it themselves.
Although I received the pdf document promptly, I was not that impressed with it.. The actual document is in colour as is necessary as so much of the manual colour coded against the computer. I had guessed Print my PDF would print in BW. but its not that much use to me.
Hello

we do state in our FAQ's we can only print in Black and white.
This is a very fast service, at a fair price. I have had three PDF manuals turned into books with satisfactory results.
The corners were battered in transit, jiffy bag not enough for a book, the print quality is average it's not very dark toner level and images look a bit faint and the text is legible but not easy to read due to lack of contrast. The perfect binding is also slightly out some pages proud of others. It is usable as a book, but a print book for similar cost would be massively superior quality. So only useful for publications that aren't printed. Delivery times good.
Hello

I have taken a look at the PDF in question and can see this contains a few colour photos and some of the diagrams are also in colour. As we can not print in colour and only black and white this does not always turn out how we think.
I ordered a 40 page pdf document to be printed.
The Order was processed and delivered after 7 days. There were emails to say the item was dispatched but further emails on the following days contradicted this.
The item was of standard copy, but of very basic print quality with obvious fading.
Binding was acceptable. But it would have been better to have a plastic protection at the back of the pdf which was card instead.
Overall. I would not order further bindings as I believe a better job can be done at home for cheaper than the total amount I paid.
Hello

If you were not happy you did have the option to return the PDF to us with a covering letter for a full refund.
website not working over Christmas holidays. otherwise good
Print very small. Need a magnifying glass to read it. Otherwise no problems.
Hello

I am sorry you have found the text very small I will resend the manual in A4 size this will increase the text making it easier to read.
My order did come through and it was a nice product, but the communication was poor.
I received a confirmation email but nothing after. I emailed the support@ address and did not hear from them. The only way I was able to communicate with them was to raise an alert via PayPal.
Really sorry to hear that. We try to reply to all emails with a few hours. It looks like your emails went into our spam folder.
It required 3 orders to go thou fine as my name and my city have umlauts and the portal just drops those.

Plus on the last page there is a stamp with the URL on it. Maybe as watermark or such, but just stamped not even aligning to anything across the last page, not so cool
Sorry, we always put our company details on the back so people know where to re-order from.

If you would like a replacement sent without the stamp (at no charge) please email us on hello@print-my-pdf.com quoting order number 19002356W .
As happened once before, the print size on the page is very small. I queried a couple of previous prints from you, and was told you only print what you receive. I accept this - but I cannot understand how two previous prints on the same size font have very different sizes on your print versions. Perhaps in any future orders I might send you, I will increase the font size to 14 onn my PDF, and see what happens then. This apart, I am delighted with your service!
You are correct that we simply print what we receive.

If you sent us the same file and got back books with 2 different sized text then there would be something wrong. If this is the case please take it up with directly by email.
Unfortunately you mixed up my order and sent me the wrong manual. However when I phoned to point out the problem you apologised and I received the correct one within 24 hours.
My PDF came printed as advertised, very quickly, and at a good price. That being said, the pages were not lined up, there was a black stripe across the cover page, and the binding was dented/bent. I know that the denting most likely happened in transit, so I can't fault them for that. I had one document printed to test quality and will probably look elsewhere for the rest.
We will deal with this offline
The print and binding quality are great and the job was done quickly, but perhaps I should have specified that I wanted single pages in a portrait orientation
Service and delivery were prompt, the web site is easy to use, the price is good, the end result is acceptable but not as robust as it could be, the binding is going to need some modification and reinforcement to last any decent length of time with regular use. Still, I am happy with the company overall.
Print My PDF is rated 4.71 based on 1,164 reviews