Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
Good job just shame no option to do colour
It’s good quality but super small font
Hello The PDF you uploaded you asked us to print in A5 size. Taking a look at the PDF I would of thought originally this would of been in A4 size. So if the original was A4 when Printed A5 all the text on each page has to shrink to fit on the small paper and in doing so the text becomes very small.
I was disappointed with the size of the printout. I find it difficult to read the print and would have preferred an A4 document rather than an A5. I do not recall there being any option regarding the font size of the printout.. Margaret
Hello We offer A5 and A4 size. If the original document was an A4 size when we print it A5 all the text from one page has to shrink to fit on and A5 size piece of paper and in doing so the text becomes smaller.
Partly my own fault I gave the wrong specification no. But I found the print very small and difficult to read
Please order again using the larger size, then email us with both the new and old order numbers and we will credit you in full for the first order.
The print works fine enough, but the binding feels a bit fragile, and the font size is quite small--there's a lot of blank space on the page that could have been used up.
I have looked at your PDF. It is the file itself that has the white space around it. All our printing is set to "fill to page". The white space is considered as "text". The only way we could have got rid of the white space would be for us to manually trim all 264 pages before printing. Of course we can't touch any of the PDFs which are uploaded to us. We print what we are given.
I would have scored 5 stars had the print been stronger on the page (darker)
We will look at this and send again (free of charge) if we can improve the darkness.
Very convenient but colour would cost far too much, paper cuttings a nuisance on printed material. Generally good and quick.
Yes I'm afraid that to print in colour would be far to expensive for us.
I have had quite a few pdfs printed by Print my PDF and this one was not as well finished as previous ones or indeed the other one I had printed at the same time. the outside edges of the book pages did not quite line up so one could not flip easily through the pages. Perhaps it was the Christmas rush I emailed my concerns and have not had a reply.
Sorry to hear this. We will resend later this week. Please email us directly hello@print-my-pdf.com and confirm which book needs to be reprinted. A combination of the Christmas rush and having to work with half the staff because of the Coronavirus is not helpful.
Lots of small paper bits stuck to the product, but otherwise good quality.
printed my pdf got it to me quickly. postage costs 3 quid or so
It was very fast. well packed and brilliant.....but.....It was almost impossible to read, The print appeared to be pale grey. The bold headings were just about acceptable. A4 pdf booklets from other suppliers reduced to A5 seem to have been able to use a slightly larger font. This and the pale ink of the body of the text means that I shall be returning to my previous supplier, even if they are a bit more expensive
Hi i receive my pdf printed and it was okay the only observation that i have is that would be good to have ore option in the design of the spirals and the plastic sheets. Thank you.
I'm afraid that I found the print very 'thin'. I would have preferred a more heavy, dense print. It would have been much clearer to read. C.Walters
Hello We have had this before it is how the manufacturer has made the PDF. We had the engineer out to our copier and checked it over and found there was nothing wrong with it. I would offer to print larger but you all ready have the A4 size. Julie
The Company printed my 917 page document well, but the wire binding was their weak point. Because there were so many pages, this was supplied as 3 separate booklets (which was stated in their Terms & Conditions), Unfortunately, the wire bindings used were rather on the tight side (for the finished booklet's thickness). so I felt that with usage, some pages were likely to become loose and slip out. so, only a 6/10 for the finished work.
Hello Tony I will email you and get this sorted out for you. Regards Julie
It is what I need, your service is good. What I am finding is that it is very small print so a bit hard to read, you possibly do a bigger version which I could have thought about.
Hello I will resend the order in A4 size this will increase the size of the text making it easier to read. Regards Julie
I like my PDFs printed out... I love user manuals. This time I was a little bit disappointed though, I noticed that the photos in the printed PDF turned out black and white. A user manual with a lot of explanatory diagrams in colors is practically unusable... I never noticed before that there is no choice on color or black and white, so it's my fault, I am not complaining. I like print-my-pdf and have ordered a number of times, just never seemed to have the need for color before.
Hello I am sorry but we can only print in black and white. Regards Julie
It was a very affordable option and the website was easy to use. Unfortunately, it didn't arrive at my home until about a month after shipping. I was hoping to use it for a presentation. Due to COVID, I understand why shipping was delayed so I'd probably give this another try in the future to due price and ease of use.
The printing is good, but there is no real front/back/cover. It is all just printed and (nicely glued - as I choose) into a binder/folder with transparent plastic front cover. This is not quite "turn your pdf into a BOOK".
Hello I am sorry you are not happy. We do not hide the finished product what we do to bind the PDF's can all been seen in the video on the website. REgards Julie
Unacceptable quality of printing! I wasted my money. See picture attached comparing product bought on the left to the printing of my home printer with a 1 year old cartridge. The company professionally worked with me to resolve the issue - checked their printer and offered either refund or reprint. Very professional response to unsatisfied customer, thank you.
We have dealt with this with you directly. We even had an engineer come out and spend almost three hours checking there was nothing more we could do to improve the print quality of your file on our printer. He confirmed there is nothing more we can do. We print over 20,000 files each year and 99% of them have no complaints. We have offered to either re-send the document printed twice the size (at no charge) or refund you in full. We are waiting for your reply as to which option you choose.
Book was printed as a laser printer b/w quality. The binding however was sub par. I am still looking for a real color book printing a that price point.
I'm afraid we only print in black and white, and make that very clear on our website.
Print My PDF is rated 4.70 based on 1,764 reviews