www.Print-my-PDF.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend www.Print-my-PDF.com
"Can't fault it - upload is easy, quick turn around and no problems with the document,"
"Great Job and received quickly"
"Easy access for ordering. Prompt delivery. Print options for different sizes - A4, notebook &c. Couldn't give Very Good as I haven't tried anybody else as I didn't feel the need to."
"Prompt service and excellent quality, thanks!"
"My order was printed in an extremely professional manner. I would definitely use the service again."
"Excellent service, fast delivery too. Had an issue with making payment, but Jeff kindly sorted it out quickly - brilliant!"
"Excellent, easily readable and clear A5 format, spiral bound, easy to open and lay flat if required. Means I do not have the inconvenience of having to use my PC, laptop or tablet to check info on my cameras. I have used the book at home as well as in the field to set up and fine tune my camera settings. Current cameras, Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix TZ-90. Well worth the investment."
"Very quick turn round from ordering to receipt of documents which were well presented. Saves us having to print them off ourselves."
"As usual, a very reliable service. Thank you."
"Excellent, prompt service,,good manual."
"Very easy to upload pdf manual to Print-my-PDF.com and complete whole process. Usually receive printed and bound book within a couple of days. Well worth doing when there are a fair number of pages in a user manual. Have used a few times in the past and would definitely use again."
"very good"
"USE OF LANDSCAPE FORMAT I PREFER PORTRAIT FORMAT FOR MANUALS"
Whether we print in landscape or portrait depends on the format of the original PDF. Which we have no control over I'm afraid. The Canon manual you uploaded is in the landscape format. We also prefer portrait format, but that is out of our hands.
"Just LOVE Print my PDF. The quality is outstanding and the service very quick and hassle free. I've already started a wee collection. As you can't see a title on the spiral binding (obviously) I make wee tags for them. I'll be back."
"Jeff, You are cl;early doing something right, but most of us only need to use your services now and again, and really don't need reminders anything like as often as you are sending them. One other comment, which is that the last time I ordered a manual to be printed in A5, some of the text was so faint as to be difficult to read. I feel you should check for readability before sending out the finished item!"
Thanks so much for the feedback.

It's really tricky to know how often to re-contact our customers. Most people actually thank us for the regular contact. And everyone can unsubscribe at any time, which means we can never contact them again.

I will look at your order and see if we can print it any less faint. We do check all orders before they go out. In future if you have any problems at all with your order please email us at support@print-my-pdf.com. We would rather hear from anyone who is not 100% satisfied.
"Quick service and very helpful instructions. Easy to upload files and worth every penny. I can now sit down in a comfy chair to read the instructions for my camera at my liesure. Many thanks."
"I have used this company on quite a few things and have never been disappointed. I am a person who likes to look at a paper to see how to work something including my camera, phone and television. I don't want to look it up online. I thought the price was fair."
"This is just the job, I have used it a few times now, and will use it again when I want a manual printing."
"Fantastic service and so easy to use. Couldn't believe how quickly my documents arrived. Thank you"
"Prompt and efficient, bookmarked for future ref."
www.Print-my-PDF.com is rated 4.81 based on 134 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!