www.Print-my-PDF.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend www.Print-my-PDF.com
customer service
"Extremely easy to use,arrived very fast,would surely recommend"
"Poor binding service."
"Very fast service. Booklet was done very well."
"Very nicely done, very prompt delivery"
"Excellent product, attractively priced and speedily shipped."
"Very impressed by the service- delivered promptly. The manual is bound together well and hopefully will last a few years."
"The printing is very clear and easy to read"
"Value for money great service would recommend to anyone that wants or needs printing"
"Always good."
"great service and exactly what I wanted. Nice clear plastic cover page and white card back. Far easier to read and annotate than a electronic document."
"I have always used your company for the production of my manuals and I have found that things are really top notch now especially since the introduction of wire binding. You have converted all my camera and photographic manuals to A5 size and they are brilliant to slip into my case for holiday purposes. I took your advice about merging several small PDFs into one and the result was fantastic. I see no reason to try any other firm as the help and service I have had from you has been brilliant!!!!!"
"I am very pleased with the quality of your work. If I need to do this in the future, you will get the work."
"Very pleased with quality of product and speed of delivery! Will certainly be having all my college notes printed and bound by print-my-pdf in September."
"Fast and efficient, thanks"
"Originally ordered the A5 version of the manual for a Canon Powershot but found the font too small to read easily. I complained about this and with no prompting I was immediately sent the A4 version - with no charge. Amazingly good service from a caring & reputable firm. Many thanks & highly recommended."
"Very good !!"
"Very fast service - good quality too"
"Just what I needed for my new camera! Thank you"
"BEHIND THE DOOR IN 12 HOURS"
"Great product and great price. Thank you"
www.Print-my-PDF.com is rated 4.75 based on 657 reviews