www.Print-my-PDF.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend www.Print-my-PDF.com
customer service
"Very impressed with the quality. Arrived on-time. Thank you!"
"Have used Print my PDF twice recently; for camera user manual and a phone manual. Amazed how quickly and efficiently my orders were processed; both items received within two days, and beautifully presented. So easy , also, to download and the upload the relevant texts. I can highly recommend this company and its products. I would certainly use them again."
"The manual, as always, looks very professional. The holes for the wires are very cleanly cut. I much prefer to have a manual from your company rather than the usual, very small manuals supplied by the manufacturer which never lay flat. The only aspect that spoils the professional look is the way your details are printed on the back. It is done by a rubber stamp and no care has been taken to apply it squarely to the page. I would prefer that you used a printed label, applied with care so that it is square. A very minor point, but it does spoil an otherwise excellent product."
"Top quality and extremely efficient"
"Used you before, great service, great finished product."
"Very professional booklets produced, excellent value, received within two days"
"Easy to follow website, prompt and reliable delivery, excellent print out."
"excellent service"
"I sent you an email, nobody responded. I thought my order was in color, it wasn't."
"Very good service - delighted"
"If you're thinking about having something bound and printed, do it - you won't be disappointed either price or quality-wise!"
"This is the second time I've used Print my PDF and it's a brilliant service. Easy to load my PDF camera manual, superb quality product and a top-notch, fast delivery service. I'll definitely use it again when I need to."
"Quick service providing a quality product"
"Great service to change a pdf into a cookbook or something binded. ! Would use again once i have another good pdf"
"Excellent, prompt service"
"Do not use Print my Pdf! Poor communication, poor customer service and stupid. Size of manual produced was ridiculous: purse size. I was obvious you would want to read a 300 page manual at normal size like 8.5× 11. Stay away from these bait and switch criminals."
I'm really sorry you were not satisfied.

You choose the size you want the book printed not us! We clearly show the two sizes we offer. We give the dimensions.

If you aren't happy please return the book for a 100% refund.
"Sent the pdf in colour, recieved it in black & white. Waste of money as it was not made clear when ordering."
I'm really sorry you missed this. We try to make it very clear that we can only print in black and white. When you upload your file we clearly show that your file has been converted to black and white.

Please return the book for a 100% refund.
"Wonderful, easy process to print a digital content into book."
"Excellent service, so east to use!"
"Excellent product and service"
www.Print-my-PDF.com is rated 4.73 based on 728 reviews