Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
customer service
Read Print My PDF Reviews
Very easy to read and very easy to understand what to do and HOW to do it , so I'm looking forward to use it fully .
excellent!!
I honestly expected a very simple collection of all the pages of my PDF file but once I got the book I was so excited because they Made it look just like a real published book
This is a very fast service, at a fair price. I have had three PDF manuals turned into books with satisfactory results.
Excellent Service
I have used this service on several occasions and have found it reliable,fast and good quality print. I can recommend it.
Very prompt service and easy to upload manual for printing. I wish I had chosen an A4 size manual though as the print is rather small.
The corners were battered in transit, jiffy bag not enough for a book, the print quality is average it's not very dark toner level and images look a bit faint and the text is legible but not easy to read due to lack of contrast. The perfect binding is also slightly out some pages proud of others. It is usable as a book, but a print book for similar cost would be massively superior quality. So only useful for publications that aren't printed. Delivery times good.
Very nice!
I ordered a 40 page pdf document to be printed. The Order was processed and delivered after 7 days. There were emails to say the item was dispatched but further emails on the following days contradicted this. The item was of standard copy, but of very basic print quality with obvious fading. Binding was acceptable. But it would have been better to have a plastic protection at the back of the pdf which was card instead. Overall. I would not order further bindings as I believe a better job can be done at home for cheaper than the total amount I paid.
Hello

If you were not happy you did have the option to return the PDF to us with a covering letter for a full refund.
Very prompt delivery. Am very very happy with the look and feel of my camera's instructions book. Will recommend to all.
Excellent service, I would recommend.
Excellent Quality, Excellent Service
as with my previous order this one arrived the following day excellently bound and perfectly printed ..superb service ...many thanks ..barry
So simple to use.
Great quality and the price was great. A++
Very nice book, very economical.
Amazing service. My order was handled very quickly. I got the prints within days of ordering. The operations team together with Jeff assisted much during the placement of order and after as well. I cant thank them enough and I am very much pleased with the quality of the book.
Awesome job.