www.Print-my-PDF.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend www.Print-my-PDF.com
"Excellent service, I've used them before so knew what to expect and wasn't disappointed."
"Terrible quality. Cheap spirals and plastic. I had to have it all reprinted at a local store. Didn’t realize this was a U.K. company and it took over a week to arrive in the states. When I asked to pay for expedited shipping, they said they don’t do that. Won’t use ever again."
"Fast, efficient and ultimately good value. If you have long technical user guides etc that manufacturers don't print to save the environment (!) then you can get them printed, scribble useful notes all over them with pens and highlighters and pop out at the weekend and plant a small tree if you are feeling the guilt..."
"The printing was of excellent quality on heavy stock paper. The spiral binding is convenient for keeping your place where you want it while carrying out the instructions without having to do it one-handed."
"Very good, clear printing, but the binding was a bit disappointing. The wire used was less rigid than that used on manuals I had bought previously; this led to it being distorted in the post; not a major problem but a minor irritant. Having said that, I would be happy to use this service again should a need arise in future."
"Fantastic. Exactly what was promised and really fast delivery."
"Very quick and the quality was great!"
"An excellent and prompt service from placing order to receiving it."
"Well printed manual which arrived the morning after placing order. Thank you."
"Excellent quality and service. Prompt delivery and very reasonable price."
"This is the worst manual I have hd. The print is too small and you need a magnifying glass to read it. Have bought phone Manuel before. No problem. Will not buy another camer manual"
Sorry to hear you found it too small to read This is the size that Canon make their manuals now I'm afraid.

We will re-send tomorrow twice the size tomorrow. This will be in A4. I'm sure this will be easier to read.
"Easy to order and quick delivery. Fabulous service"
"quick efficient service, good value,"
"Both service and product are excellent overall but I do have a couple of quibbles. Some of the black text on grey panels is difficult to read but I accept that this is probably due to the reduction from A4 to A5 format, which was of course my choice. The document was slightly damaged on delivery and I believe this could have been avoided by the use of more robust packaging. Otherwise, very pleased!"
"Excellent. Superb service and not expensive. Very fast delivery. Have used before and never been disappointed. Well Done Jeff."
"Fast and efficient service. Very Helpful."
"Looked even better than I had hoped, thanks for an awesome job and fast shipping."
"Never disappoint. Delivery is always in record time."
"Print-my-PDF.com supplied me with a manual for my camera.I am very pleased with the manual which came in A4 size which makes instructions easy to follow and understand.I love the manual and the service provided by Print-my-PDF.com"
"Good value and very quick service! I needed to print out a language course book, and it arrived the next day I have submitted an order, with £15 per copy."
www.Print-my-PDF.com is rated 4.77 based on 179 reviews