Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
4.7
Based on 2,223 reviews
Read Print My PDF Reviews
It is great to have a needed document printed in a very nice spiral bound book form.
Efficient service and great quality product.
Awesome quality and service! I would use again. Thank you!
Awesome job quick service. Hopefully they can do full color soon!
Great service. The PDF printed well!
Great service, quick, efficient and very pleased
Have used the service before and was pleased with service and the manual ideal and well done!!. Thank you
The binding was to the standard previously experienced but the turn around and delivery was longer.
My fault maybe - but the font size is almost unreadable
Hello I have taken a look and I think originally this would have been in A4 size and then the text would have been larger. I am happy to resend this in a4 size for you.
Nice work book is well put together but the Print is too small wish the size was bigger.
The back cover was put on as if it were on the front cover so it keeps falling off because it slides off the loops instead of being on the locked side of the loops. I also had a large PDF requiring 2 bookelets. I asked that it be split at a certain page and it was not split at that page.
My bound book arrived quite quickly, and the print and paper quality is great. I will definitely use this service again.
Very prompt, beautifully printed & exactly what I needed, Thank You
fast efficeint and low cost
Well Satisfied.
Excellent prints, my order came better than expected.
Well worth the cost for comprehensive and easy read print. Very quick delivery.
Brilliant fast accurate printing - used many times now - thanks a million - cost great delivery - great comms - recommend to all
Horrible print
Hello Having looked at the PDF originally this would have been produced in A4 size and you ordered A5. When ordering the smaller size all text, diagrams and photos have to shrink to fit on the smaller size paper.
I use this service from time to time - usually as a result of receiving a gross camera instruction manual or suchlike - and every time I am very pleased with the result. A thoroughly recommended speedy service with good communication and value.
Print My PDF is rated 4.68 based on 2,223 reviews