Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
Really good service, fast reply to emails, and they can print other language pdfs as well like Arabic, had problems with the perfect binding and they resent a spiral binding instantly, thank you. I wish if they can reduce the overall price of each booklet so I can turn many of the pdfs into booklets.
Quality and delivery very good
91 Page A4 Document in correct order and the binder was of a suitable size. Could have done with the contrast slightly greater to see the icons and diagrams a little better. That said the turn around from uploading to receiving document was very good. Have used Print-my-PDF before and will use them again.
Very easy to use, rapid turnaround. Only thing I hadn’t realised was greyscale only (but high quality), not an issue for my application.L, will be using again.
arrived really quick. Only thing I would like to change is more options to personalise such as making it in color and having a protective cover on the back as well as the front
Very cool. Had a 750+ page PDF (that I bought) printed as my wife took over the eReader. Came in two spiral-bound parts, which was awesome size-wise. I'm docking a point because about 8 pages were oriented wrong and cut off, but I'm still happy overall (I don't mind reading 8 pages off a screen, but the rest was a big ask). All in all, thanks a lot!
Neatly produced. Dust produced by paper cutting.
very good but I should have ordered the larger style
This was my first time using their service, and I'm quite satisfied with the result: fair price, good enough quality and extremely fast delivery. I'm sure I will use their service again in the future.
Been a customer for quite a few years now, and have never had any problems with this company.
Every thing was there in well presented book but I did find the print very small and I have perfect reading eyesight. To read in anything less than perfect daylight I have to use a magnifying glass . Fortunately I only have to refer to the instructions occasionally so no big deal .
Good service and exactly what i expected
Printed an A4 file as A5 (as ordered), and did so accurately, swiftly and reasonably (cheaper than the competition). Will use again.
Good quality
Good service & speedy delivery - will definitely use again.
Good quality and very fast delivery!
Great service and fast deliver. Thanks
good print nice binding and presentation, quick delivery.
Excellent binding and finish just wish text could be a bit larger
first time I,ve used your service ___ top marks. will be using you again !!highly recommended.
Print My PDF is rated 4.71 based on 1,164 reviews