Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
Excellent fast turnaround! Good quality binding. But I would have preferred better contrast on a few areas of "black on grey" text - but this may not have been possilble(?)
Quick return
Excellent, cheap, fast service - but b/w photos were very dark. Be sure to change to grayscale and lighten before submitting!
.-.-.-.-.-
good quality product and prompt delivery
Very responsive and produced a decent quality perfect bound copy of my camera instruction manual, otherwise only available to me as the pdf. I would be more than happy to use the service again.
It was good print and binding. Thanks!
Easy and finished document looks great!
IT WAS A GOOD PRINT EXCEPT FOR THE BACK PAGE WHICH CAME LOOSE THE FIRST DAY. A RIGID BACK SHOULD BE USED SO IT DOESN'T COME LOOSE.
Very pleased customer
Does wat it says on the tin. Easy to order. Delivery following day. Well printed. Well boiund.
Very good service. The paper quality wasn't the best but you get what you pay for. I'll be using this service again.
Everything arrived in a decent amount of time. Only wish the paper quality was a bit better. But the binding and booklet were great! I definitely will use Print My PDF again.
Good work. It was broken up into 2 books which I don't mind but didn't expect.
Great service, fast delivery I would have given 5 stars if they had an A4 SERVICE and coloured first page
Product was mostly excellent, the edge pages take some wear and tear from not being securely in the spiral binding but it is acceptable for the price.
Good but I would have liked the option of colour.
Manual Arrived as promised and presented well.
Fast delivery. Good binding. The ink colour is insufficient in my opinion (or my vision is too sensitive?)- not black, some area dark grey. But it is still acceptable. No smell on the print, which is good.
Would have been nice if they could print in colour, do hardback books or do proper(non spiral-bound) books with more than 150 pages(I had to use spiral bound since even then I needed to half two books but at least I didn't need them to be in six volumes), but other than that entirely satisfactory.
Print My PDF is rated 4.69 based on 1,992 reviews