Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
Good service. Good product.
The book came out just as I had expected. It just took a little longer than I had liked to but it was coming from across the pond so I can understand. In terms of quality, it it just as good as any other books. I'm glad that it saved me hundreds of paper printing at home. Job well done!
It was really affordable and I appreciated that they bound the books.
Overall experience with print my pdf was very good.
I think the quality and speed of delivery is great, my only point for improvement would be having the option to add in a page so that if you're printing out recipes you can see all of the recipe spread over two pages, without turning over.
I liked that I could print something so heavy without sweating. My main concern was the size of the font. I was aware that I could be to small but I wanted to try anyways. I wish I could have a previous visualization of at least the first page so I can calculate better next time. Thanks so much for everything. I may try using your services again, if I need them.
took a long time to arrive - 6 days otherwise good
I was generally pleased with the results, but I would have preferred page 1 not to be on the back of the cover page.
I purchased 4 books. The covers look good, impressed with the binding. Three of them are easy to read. However, one of the books has such a small font, I find it difficult to read. I ordered the same font on all of them. Since items come in digital format this is a great way to get your book published. Its cheaper than using my printer. I will be using your service again. I am a reader. I hate reading on the internet. I want a book to hold in my hands. Thank you, J
the quality is great, but I didn't realize it would just be a simple black and white booklet. I didn't love the options for sizes.
Great price, fast, and great quality result, however the packaging was poor and the item arrived damaged (this was a gift for somebody). A piece of recycled cardboard wrapped around the item could have prevented the disappointment. Brilliant otherwise.
After receiving a marked document you very efficiently reprinted and I received it in a couple of days. Very pleased with second document. Would have given five stars if this one had been received first
Very good and quick service, would have given five stars but the back cover of the booklet was torn and had come loose from the binding
Printed a 800pages document. Fast delivery to Switzerland. Yet the document was too heavy for the bag and the bag arrived broken. Document was not damaged.
First time to use. Very quick to respond, no problem
very quick good service, print could be slightly larger,as eyesight for reading I needed stronger glasses for clear view
A good service, very fast. The only issue I had was that I wasn't warned before the print job was split into two. It wasn't a problem for this job luckily, but it would have been helpful to be notified that this would need to be done, or a prompt given to go for A4 instead of A5 for example, in case it would have been. Otherwise, no problems with the service, thanks!
Cannot complain about the quality of the final product. Expertly printed and bound, as it should be. A little steep in price, perhaps, but a far better job than I could do myself, so I'll forgive it!
To be fair, so far I have only used it to solve one camera problem but there is nothing to make me believe it will not be adequate for the purpose.
Wish you guys offered colored printing
Print My PDF is rated 4.70 based on 1,764 reviews