Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
Perfect! Got exactly what I needed.
Excellent service. Amazingly quick and better than I expected.
Text was tiny all graphs and images were in black and white. Went straight into the bin, thank God I didn't get the whole classes books done I would have been in huge trouble.
Hello The order you placed was for a A5 size book. I have taken a look at the PDF and would think the original was A4 size. When printing to A5 size all text has to shrink on to smaller sized paper. I will resend the order for you in A4 size. Had you of emailed us first we could of got you the A4 copy quicker.
very good quality print, speedy service.
Good quality for the price. Will use again
well printed and bound, speedy delivery, excellent service, highly recommended.
Very satisfied
was very impressed with the product I recieved
Delivered promptly and met all my expectations, as on every occasion previously.
Reasonable prices. Very quick turnaround and delivery. Helpful and quick to respond to emails
was very impressed item arrived within 2 days of ordering would use again
never got it. asked for a tracking number. never got that as well
Hello I have emailed explaining. Due to covid restrictions there are hardly any flights out of the UK the post can be transported on. Also UK leaving the EU we are finding customs are holding up the delivery. We use Royal mail first class post and there are not tracking numbers.
I have not received it--almost a month now
Hello I am sorry but unfortunately due to covid restrictions there are less flights leaving the UK mail can be transported on. This is having impact on delivery times. The order was posted on the 22nd June. Please email us direct if the order has not arrived by the week end and we will be happy to resend the order.
Super quick and very well done, highly reccomended.
Very nicely printed and bound product.
Excellent and cannot quite believe how easy to read ' my documents' are. Thank you very much and you are highly recommended.
For some reason, the printed version was a bunch smaller than I thought I had ordered, which basically renders them useless
Hello The Book you order we sell many of them and other customers have this printed in A4 size. I think the original would of been in A4 size. When printing to A5 size the text has to shrink to fit on a smaller page size. I will resend the order in A4 size for you. Regards Julie
This was such a great experience using this company. Shipping was fast when taking into account like Covid and shipping to a country outside of the UK. I also loved how they made sure that each of my 4 prints started with a chapter since I was printing out a book that couldn't fit into one binding which made it easy for me too see in which order to put my "books". It's such a tiny detail but it meant the world to me and its things like that that make you wanna return to the company and use it again in the future.
It was really affordable and I appreciated that they bound the books.
Ordered in the US and the print was perfect! Great service and worth it!
Print My PDF is rated 4.69 based on 1,996 reviews