Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
well printed and bound, speedy delivery, excellent service, highly recommended.
Very satisfied
was very impressed with the product I recieved
This was such a great experience using this company. Shipping was fast when taking into account like Covid and shipping to a country outside of the UK. I also loved how they made sure that each of my 4 prints started with a chapter since I was printing out a book that couldn't fit into one binding which made it easy for me too see in which order to put my "books". It's such a tiny detail but it meant the world to me and its things like that that make you wanna return to the company and use it again in the future.
It was really affordable and I appreciated that they bound the books.
Ordered in the US and the print was perfect! Great service and worth it!
Excellent quality and very quick service. Highly recommended.
There was a tea-ring stain on the back of my print-out, which was quite surprising and unexpected. Apart from that, service was fine, if expensive.
Hello I have taken a look at your PDF and the last page printed is a page of text. Do you mean on here or on the card Back we add? I will email you directly but will resend the order for you.
Very satisfied
FAST service, excellent product, A5 spiral bound is great for photographic equipment manuals. Keep up the good work. Murray
I have published in various media, I've written for magazines or books. For the last decade, I have kept a blog on Facebook. I offer PDF downloads to my followers. For myself, however, I always like to have paper printouts in hand. I am very grateful to "Print My PDF" for its efficient and fast production: spiral binding, inexpensive paper - and I save on expensive ink cartridges. My printer is now on break.
I'm very satisfied with the format suggested, it's night & day better than the original. The price is a really reasonable.
From my order to my receiving the book about 4 days pretty good in my estimation
I’ve lost count the number of user manuals I’ve had printed by Print-my-PDF, must be in the order of 20+, and I can honestly say that I have never been disappointed by their service or their product. I’m taking this opportunity to say ‘Thanks’ to them
Everything looked great and shipping was faster than expected.
really easy to order. very good quality
Not happy with the booklet. Print is TINY! Just about useless. Don't understand as there's lots of room on every page!
I have looked at your file. It looks like it would have been a lot better if you had ordered your document in A4 rather than A5. The font is very small. Please place a new order and email us at support@print-my-pdf.com with the old and new order numbers. We will credit you in full for the first order.
Very happy with product. Took only a few days to arrive. Decent price
Professional looking work with fast shipping.
Unfortunately the print size is barely readable due to the font size. It needed printing over more pages with a larger font rather than the condensed version supplied. The actual result finishing up being of suitable manufacturing quality but totally impractical as a manual.
Sorry to hear this. We simply supplied you what you uploaded to us, in the size you asked for. It sounds like you should have ordered it in A4 rather than A5. As a gesture of goodwill we will resend your order in the larger size at no charge
Print My PDF is rated 4.70 based on 1,764 reviews