Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
Really good service, fast reply to emails, and they can print other language pdfs as well like Arabic, had problems with the perfect binding and they resent a spiral binding instantly, thank you. I wish if they can reduce the overall price of each booklet so I can turn many of the pdfs into booklets.
Unacceptable quality of printing! I wasted my money. See picture attached comparing product bought on the left to the printing of my home printer with a 1 year old cartridge.

The company professionally worked with me to resolve the issue - checked their printer and offered either refund or reprint. Very professional response to unsatisfied customer, thank you.
We have dealt with this with you directly. We even had an engineer come out and spend almost three hours checking there was nothing more we could do to improve the print quality of your file on our printer. He confirmed there is nothing more we can do.

We print over 20,000 files each year and 99% of them have no complaints.

We have offered to either re-send the document printed twice the size (at no charge) or refund you in full. We are waiting for your reply as to which option you choose.
Absolutely brilliant, scrolling through 500 pages of online manual- no thanks. Having it printed and being able to turn to the page you want... old school but brilliant service
Print My PDF is rated 4.71 based on 1,186 reviews