Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
There was a tea-ring stain on the back of my print-out, which was quite surprising and unexpected. Apart from that, service was fine, if expensive.
Hello I have taken a look at your PDF and the last page printed is a page of text. Do you mean on here or on the card Back we add? I will email you directly but will resend the order for you.
I cannot yet rate the prints, as I have not yet received them. Last correspondence was on April 6 that they were being sent from the UK (to US), and I should see them in about 10 working days. Order num is 21001455W.
Hello Sorry for the delay in replying. I hope as it has been a few days since you posted the review that the order has turned up. I will email you to check. Thank you Julie
Not happy with the booklet. Print is TINY! Just about useless. Don't understand as there's lots of room on every page!
I have looked at your file. It looks like it would have been a lot better if you had ordered your document in A4 rather than A5. The font is very small. Please place a new order and email us at support@print-my-pdf.com with the old and new order numbers. We will credit you in full for the first order.
Unfortunately the print size is barely readable due to the font size. It needed printing over more pages with a larger font rather than the condensed version supplied. The actual result finishing up being of suitable manufacturing quality but totally impractical as a manual.
Sorry to hear this. We simply supplied you what you uploaded to us, in the size you asked for. It sounds like you should have ordered it in A4 rather than A5. As a gesture of goodwill we will resend your order in the larger size at no charge
Unfortunately it was not made clear that the document would be bound in three volumes without a contents page for each volume. Reproduction should have been at smaller scale to reduce overall size. Disappointing...
This is an 872 page manual. We do say on out website that the largest binder we have holds about 400 pages, therefore the manual needed to be split into three. It is impossible for us to make a "contents page for each volume", we simply print what is produced by Canon. Printing at a smaller scale would not help. It will always be 872 pages. If you are not happy just return the manual for a full refund.
Not overly happy... some of the pages aren't as well printed as the others and I emailed customer service and asked specifically whether the print out would come as 1 book or 2. I wanted it all printed in 1. It came as 2.
Sorry to hear this. We do make it clear that out largest binder only holds about 400 pages and your book was 500 pages. If some pages were not printed well enough please email us directly on hello@print-my-pdf.com and we will resend at no charge. Of course this will again be in two books.
I have used these before with no issue. However this time around the print quality was very light such that it looked as though the print machines were running out of ink. So not happy this time around.
Please accept our apologies. We must have had some problems our side. We will resend. Apologies again.
I received my copy. But I haven’t been reading for more than 30 minutes before pages started popping out of the spiral binding and basically fell apart on me. I’d really like to have another copy sent to me with it properly bound.
Hello I am sorry to hear the manual fell apart. I will resend the order. Regards Julie
Jeff I sent an email earlier in the week how dissapointed I was with my manual as you could not read most of it as it was faintly printed. I was hoping to receive another manual printed better so I could read it. Kind Regards Roly Livesey
Hello We will resend the order for you.
My order number was 20003148W. In the major sections of the book the printing was so light it was close to unreadable and should have been darkened before sending it out to me. All your prior books were done professionally so I was surprised at this result.
Hello We simply print the PDF which is uploaded. All PDF's we find print off differently this is due to how the PDF is created. Regards Julie
I do not recall the name of the type of print I ordered (it was not spiral), but I was under the impression that the result would be more akin to a paperback book. The resulting bind felt shoddier than that, and I felt disappointed. Perhaps it would be useful to provide easy-to-find images of examples of the different binds you provide (e.g. "This is what a _____ bind looks like").
Hello I have taken a look and you did indeed ask for a heat bound. Unfortunately at the time of your order we had run out of the heat bound binders. These are made off site by a different company and due to covid 19 the acetate used in our binders was in short supply as it was being used in face shields for PPE. We have now been supplied with the binders and will resend the order in heat bound binder. Also if you watch the video online on our website this shows the finished product. Thank you Julie
This A5 booklet was printed in landscape format which I wasn't aware would happen and is something I don't like. Had I known this would happen I would have selected A4.
Hello I am sorry but there is nothing we can do with the PDF. Epson the manufacture made the PDF to be printed Landscape we did not change it to be this way sorry.
I am very disappointed in this print job. The print is so small I can't read it so it is not usable. I have used this company several times in the past and was happy so I don't know what happened but I won't use them again. Emailed Jeff that I was unhappy and didn't get any response.
Hello I am sorry you found the last PDF printed to small to read. I have taken a look at the PDF and would say it should of been printed in A4 size this would increase the size of the text. I will resend the order today . Regards Julie
Hello We have now resolved this issue as the PDF that was uploaded had a very large margin around the text. We found the manual and downloaded ourselves and printed and the second PDF customer was happy with.
The print quality is faded and poor. Almost if it was printed in draft mode to save on ink, even though it was cheap compared to the competition.
The print was so small and faint I could not use the manual . It looked like their printer was out of ink. The print was so tiny I would have to use a magnifying glass to see it if the ink was dark enough to be seen . Very unhappy with quality . Basically a throw away
Hello I will resend the order in A4 size this will increase the text making it easier to read. Regards julie
My book was spliced with another book. I emailed the print my pdf team and they said they would resolve it. I understand mistakes happen and hope my replacement comes soon.
Hello I am sorry this has happened. I have resent the order . Regards Julie
the print was very light should of been darker & the print was a little to small
The size of the print is set by the size you ordered. We use top of the range printing equipment and there is nothing more we can do to change how dark the text is printed.
Haven't received my Manual yet!
We are seeing very bad delays in postal services around the world because of the Coronavirus. This exceptional situation is out of our control. We send all orders within 12 working hours. Please be patient in these unprecedented times.
I received this on 2nd April: Your order 20000914W is now in our packing area and will be despatched this evening. It should be with you within 2 working days. I have still not received it. I imagine this is covid-19 related, but in case not, please could you look into it?
Dear Dr Carter I will send you an email to check we have the correct address.
A lot of the pages at the back were in the wrong order
Print My PDF is rated 4.70 based on 1,764 reviews