PRIMO REGISTRATIONS Reviews

GU51 9FL

Tell us how PRIMO REGISTRATIONS made you happy
Great service
Quick efficient service
Being the first time I have bought a private No. I was very pleased with the service Primo Registratiins did all for me . Also the professional & legal side of it. Thanks
Excellent service had very little to do they sorted everything very impressed
Been good quick and simple
Very easy to deal with, best prices compared to other similar sites and they were very quick.
Were courteous and helpful, at all stages of purchase, DVLA transfer.
Impressed.
James
No problems, arrived quickly and transferred with no issues.
Nice and easy to deal with. No pushy sales people.
Thank you.
Great swift service getting change done but the number plates I paid for didn’t arrive. This left me driving the car with incorrect plate on, for a week and half. Had V5 in new number but they were unwilling to refund plate cost for me to get others made up...bit of an inconvenience to say the least. Eventually a second set of plates have been issued but still not arrived and I’m on 12 th day now. Some staff were very helpful other not so helpful
Service very good. Very helpful. Explained everything clearly. Would use them again.
A Flynn
Was the cheapest option with interest free credit cheaper if paying in full
On DVLC site plates arrived well before certificate which is pointless paying expedited postage in my opinion
Great service with very competitive price . Highly recommended..
Very easy to deal with.
Really quick and easy to use. My son spoke to a patronising guy but I had no issues contacting Primo and getting questions answered otherwise would have been 5 stars.
Hi the service was excellent but I don’t see why I should have to purchase plates from them as I wanted a different style to what they offered so had to spend more money for alternative plates. We are buying the private plate really not number plates !!
Good service provided. Thanks guys.
Very good and friendly only complaint sent text saying display new plates as per email never got email despite several requests
What a very efficient company, made the process very simple from start to finish, also was super
Quick..
Very fast service, all sorted and new plates on my car in less than a week so really pleased. They look great! Due to me having a couple of questions I decided not to order online and phoned the order through. Spoke to a guy who I felt was rude and clearly didn’t feel he should be asked any questions. Maybe he should consider a career change? Don’t be put off though I’m sure the other team members are far more pleasant and accommodating.
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS is rated 4.92 based on 4,308 reviews