PRIMO REGISTRATIONS Reviews

PO Box 489,
Fleet,
GU51 9FL

Tell us how PRIMO REGISTRATIONS made you happy
Quick and efficient via the web...

But before buying I tried to get some information from their support team and was fobbed off by one of their representatives to go and look at their website, rather than simply answering my queries.

If it wasn't for this it would be 5* - maybe some training is inorder for this particular gentleman...
The customer services person was not very helpful on the phone and it felt like he couldn't wait to end the call.
Unfortunately, the guy I spoke with to register was rather aloof and condescending. However, the process was quick and flawless. I spoke with the same guy when enquiring about the form filling and got the same response. 5 stars for the process; 1 star for the pompous guy, hence 3 star rating.
Service and communications were very good but was let down by the standard on the compulsory number plates, I ordered with a boarder and they were off i.e. the boarder was wonky/not straight.
I rang aftercare twice and both times staff were short and abrupt.
The actual transfer of plates was quickly once they had received my documentation
It’s quick and easy but the price you see at the start soon goes up very quickly!
More communication is needed between primoreg and customer. Waited 3 months for reg transfer, but covid 19 did play a part
Price of plate seemed a little cheaper than others but was then forced to buy their COMPULSORY number plates - which ARE NOT compulsory by law, especially when I am in the motor trade & make & supply my own plates so did not need them. Just a way of misleading people & making money out of the supply of number plates
recently purchaced reg,A1 service including paper work and
delivery of plates and new registration doc without problem
even with the present lockdown circs 10/10.
would have given 5 stars if cutomer service was better
Purchased a plate 2 years ago found website fair priced with flexible payment options. However when called with a query staff are rude.
Although this was the case I purchased another, Again good price and pay options..... I had a query and needed to call..... again staff very rude and unhelpful.
A very smooth and efficient service. However if that had been any problems I would have absolutely dreaded ringing the guy back because of his very short sharp and unfortunate manner.
Can’t fault the process and quality if the number plate etc. I bought the number plate for my son for Christmas and in a matter of a fortnight it’s in the car proudly displayed.

Only negative in process is my son changed his mind about the original number plate ordered and despite ringing the next day to change I was charged £80 fees to swap the number plate . Apart from this all was good- just make sure you don’t change your mind as no options for this!
Initial sales service very good, though excessive numbers of text and email reminders were sent to me to provide proof of address etc. The sheer volume of these was very annoying.
Plates then arrived promptly with a note saying transfer pack would arrive separately. Transfer pack never arrived. I phoned to query this and attitude of guy I spoke to implied the I must have the packs as they had definitely been sent to me!! I found this attitude very patronising. In the end he agreed to send duplicate transfer pack which I soon received.
I was happy with every other aspect of the service.
It would have been very good , if it was clear that the vehicle needed to be registered and taxed in the name of the driver who uses the car . It was registered at the same address in the same family .You should highlight this requirement in your information pack , it isn’t obvious. Thus the transaction took from May to November. Otherwise the service was good .
My transaction & transfer was very prompt & dealt with very well with the female assistant but I called to ask some information & on a different occasion & spoke to a male & he really does need to learn how to speak to paying customers as this surely keeps him employed he was very matter of fact & quite arrogant & I didn't get his name but ime sure he is well known in the office
Prompt.
Efficient.
Correct.
Easy to follow instructions.
Exactly what it says on the tin.

The fee to sort out the transfer of details from one car to another is rediculous. It takes SECONDS to do on the DVLA website, for free.

Do not think it is appropriate to suggest that someone should pay you a fee, more than a couple of pounds implies that the process is more difficult than it is. Not sure that is ethical.
Seemed to take a long timed to come. Incorrect reg number supplied on plates. Mistake was corrected though.
Hi Sharon,
I'm sorry to hear you think it took a long time to come so I've investigated this for you. I can see that you ordered it with economy delivery instead of 1st class late in the afternoon on the 13th, and yet with the weekend in between you got it on the 19th - I'd call that pretty good going myself.
Our plate manufacturer made an error with your plates and immediately rectified it so you got them the following day.
Once again I'm sorry to hear that you don't think our service to be acceptable, but wish you well with your new plates.
Best Regards
The Primo Team
Great service in general with all the paperwork and details with DVLA etc .... however need to get a new number plate supplier ... had the front one replaced due to poor quality eventually ... replacement was no better ... went to Halfords in the end to get the plates made properly
Recently got a number plate came very fast but the man I dealt with (Paul) was very rude on the phone very bad customer service would not be buying again in future
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS is rated 4.92 based on 4,300 reviews