PRIMO REGISTRATIONS Reviews

Transfer House,
PO Box 489,
Fleet,
GU51 9FL

How would you rate PRIMO REGISTRATIONS?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Kev
"Very fast and straight forward , great customer service , 3rd time using primo will defo recommend A1 service"
Ste C
"I ordered a private plate for my wife and the Thursday, the following Tuesday everything was complete, I even received my plates the day after, I would definitely recommend this company"
"So fast,easy,smooth,perfect!! We picked the option to have everything done for us and BOOM we only had to email ID (took 5seconds) the rest was done for us!"
"I was very pleased with the very prompt and helpful service that was provided by your company Many thanks."
"Hi, I am very pleased how smooth the transfer went,regards."
"A very quick and easy process and the price was the best in the internet that I had seen. When I called or was called regarding progress I was dealt with very promptly and courteously. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service from the start , very quickly got new plates and confirmation of completion. Highly recommended service ."
"Used primo registrations three times now and on each occasion the service and care was outstanding keep up the good work. If you are worried in these fraudulent times please be assured these guys are fantastic and trustworthy people 10 out of 10."
"Great service throughout . They kept me updated with text and email all through . Ordered plates on Monday , by Friday all sorted and plates fitted to vehicle . Definatly worth paying the £20 extra to have Primo do all the paper work . I would have no hesitation in recommending Primo to any one . Thanks very much."
"From purchase to display of plates took 5 days, which included a weekend. Very impressive service and surpassed our expectations. Thank you."
"Fantastic service and so easy to use Number plates on my car and all registered within 6 days."
"Very quick, very helpful and very professional. Well done PRIMO"
"Efficiency, efficiency, efficiency ! Super quick and no problems. Paperwork posted on Monday, plates on car Tuesday lunchtime!!!!!!!!!! Very happy indeed 👍👍"
"Excellent from start to finish all done and on car within 8 days brilliant Thank you"
Mr Charles T
Verified Reviewer
"Very fast & efficient service from Primo & always kept up to date on the progress,& also better prices than other sites would use Primo again!! Thanks!."
"they did the transfer really quick like 24hrs when it could have taken a lot longer worth the £20 for them to complete excellent would certainly use againe"
"Fast ,no hassle,first class service."
"Hardest thing I did is fit plates to car Hassle free!!!! after buying reg plates got email within 2 days with transfer completed v5 returned within week highly recommended to buy from so glad I paid extra for primo to do dvsa bit"
"Dealt with very quick brill"
"Very quick and prompted service and finished plates."
"Excellent fast service all round keeping updates all the time great"
"Very happy with service very Quick and friendly service Thanks"
"Pleased with primo from start to finish no hassle. love my new plate would use them again"
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS is rated 4.93 based on 1,006 reviews