PRIMO REGISTRATIONS Reviews

Transfer House,
PO Box 489,
Fleet,
GU51 9FL

How would you rate PRIMO REGISTRATIONS ?

R C
"Absolutely brilliant company had my order done quickly with 0 hassle would defiantly recommend this company for getting what you want done in a short space of time and the price is brilliant really happy with my purchase! :)"
William W
"IST class service couldn't have asked better from start to finish highly recommend them if your thinking buy a plate"
"Made up with our new plates"
"Brilliant service. Communication excellent. Was kept informed of the process from start to finish. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to purchase a private number plate. Many thanks"
"Excellent transaction. Everything smooth and trouble-free. Good communication and speedy delivery of plates. I'd recommend Primo Registrations to everybody."
"Excellent from start to finish. Rapid turnaround, highly recommended."
"Very fast professional service"
"Fantastic service from start to finish. All completed inside 4 days !!"
"Second time I’ve used primo service is very quick and efficient"
"Excellent! Printed off the purchase checklist myself to save time and posted it the same day as my order (Monday), plates and purchase checklist arrived the next day in the post anyway and everything was sorted by the morning on Thursday! Would definitely recommend, so easy, quick and lots of correspondence, not to mention my particular plates were the cheapest here compared with all the other plate transfer companies! Very happy customer."
"a professional company with great communication from start to finish . using their premium service was easy and efficient , I am very satisfied with every aspect."
"Very easy process, no problems, I was kept updated at every stage...would use again Cheers Primo!"
"Purchased number plate 6 months ago held on certificate. Now purchased vehicle and send documents off to primo to arrange transfer. All went smoothly, first class communication. Would def recommend."
"Brillient service always kept well informed wish all businesses were as efficient as this one"
"Simple process this firm are excellent at keeping you well informed right through from start to finish this is the sort of service you would want all the time"
"Brilliant service had my new reg on my car in 3 days amazing kept me informed At each stage. would highly recommend Primo reg to anyone and cheaper Thank you"
"Excellent service, would reccommend"
"Found what I was looking first a competitive price all gone very smooth."
"Very quick and easy very impressed with the service ."
"Fantastic Service,everything made so simple and explained in detail so you understand the whole process from start to finish,kept up to date throughout the whole process with emails and messages.Amazed how simple and quickly my order was processed, excellent customer service and I will definitely be using again in the future... Highly recommend A+++"
"The complete package was very reasonably priced and the transfer took place very quickly. Purchased Friday,plates arrived following Tuesday,fitted to car Thursday morning (all done in less than a week)"
"very efficient fast and easy to do. I believe it has taken less than a week to finish. Thank you."
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS is rated 4.94 based on 1,274 reviews