PRIMO REGISTRATIONS Reviews

PO Box 489,
Fleet,
GU51 9FL

Tell us how PRIMO REGISTRATIONS made you happy
Absolute 1st class service, super quick delivery of my plates every time and the price beats off the competition every time
All went very well and simple. Received txt messages updating me on my private plates , the plates arrived within 2-3 days along with a form I filled out and submitted. Was able to put my plates on my car within 10 days of ordering. Received my v5 after 15 days . All went well thanks
Excellent service. Very quick, took all the hassle out of the changeover. Would highly recommend.
Thanks for an easy pleasant transaction. Placed my order on Sunday and order arrived on Thursday. (Bank holiday Monday) I was text and emailed every step of the way. Excellent service
An excellent fast service from start to finish. Kept up to date all the way by text message. Would certainly recommend.

Every thing went with no problems at all kept me updated All through and completed with I the time said would definitely use primo again
Absolutely fantastic from start to finish! Plates arrived within 24 hours so I could give as present, then sent off documents and was able to put new plates on car in less than 24 hours!! So easy!
Very easy transfer. Plates and transfer arrive super quick. Very impressed.
Purchased a registration from Primo and the transfer was completed very quickly . Highly recommended first class.
Great service. Really simple and professional and straightforward transfer. Couldn’t have been simpler - what a great company
Excellent from start to finish. Great service, would highly recommend to family and friends.
Easy to use website. Ordered my new reg plates and had them on my car within the week. Promo registration kept me informed when I would receive everything.
Would highly recommend.
Great service, very quick with no issues. Highly recommend
Fantastic all done with in a few days highly recommend
Fantastic all done with in a few days highly recommend
Original plates were not delivered, once Primo had send me a new set the whole process was wrapped up in 48 hours, Well done and Thank you.

P D
Good service very quick easy to follow instructions
Ordered my new plates on Primo website which was so easy to follow. Plates arrive a few days later and I paid the extra for them to do all the DVLA paperwork. I got email updates throughout the whole process and had my new plates on my car and V5 in my hand about a week after starting the process! Thanks Primo!
Great service. Within 10 days new log book and plates on the car which looks great. Top job.
Very efficient service. would definitely recommend to family and friends.
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS is rated 4.92 based on 4,056 reviews