PRIMO REGISTRATIONS Reviews

Transfer House,
PO Box 489,
Fleet,
GU51 9FL

How would you rate PRIMO REGISTRATIONS ?

M
"Definitely use again! 👍🏻"
M
"Very pleased with my new personalised registration on my Audi. Took about just over couple of weeks for total transfer to be able to be putting the new plates on car officially. Primo was professionally enough in giving any help and to also a complete step by step update at all times. I would not hesitate in getting another registration again from this company. Many thanks for a great job 👍🏻 M.."
Prasanna H
"This is my second plate that I purchased through Primo Registrations. Just like last time, it was fast and easy process. Order was placed on Monday afternoon and plate was on the Friday of same week. Very Happy with the service."
"First class service really helpful and efficient ,thankyou"
"AM SO IMPRESSED, I PURCHASED THE REGISTRATION ON THE TUESDAY AND BY FRIDAY THE WHOLE TRANSACTION WAS COMPLETE. SERVICE WAS POLITE, COURTEOUS AND HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL, THANK YOU."
"Very easy happy to use again in the future"
"Everything sorted on my behalf by primo reg super quickly. I highly recommend them to anyone else looking for a personal plate."
"Amazing fast and very helpful service. Bought for birthdays present..."
"Effortless transfer primo registrations did everything"
"First time buying a new plate, very easy, highly recommended. :)"
"I spent some time reviewing and comparing the prices of a specific registration across most of the UK suppliers. Primo consistently came out the best in terms of pricing. With regards to the transfer process, I costed doing it myself as compared to the Primo managed service and it came out roughly the same so that was easy decision. I let Primo do the leg work so consequently this was achieved in a timely and efficient fashion."
"Super fast service. A big thank you."
"quick and easy"
"Very good service,plates on the truck within 5 days"
"Very professional and efficient service provided"
"Really quick and would certainly be recommending to all"
"Quick easy process made very easy by Primo"
"Definitely use again! 👍🏻"
"I was very short for time with my purchase and thought I would miss the deadline for my daughters birthday. Primo sorted everything with two days to spare and her new plates were displayed legally on the vehicle for her to drive. Very pleasing all round service. I would highly recommend this company. Andrew Walker. Extremely satisfied customer."
"The whole process was handled excellent from start to finish and was all sorted in a short period of time. Really pleased with the service I was provided"
"First class service from start to finish great couldn’t be happier"
"Excellent from start to finish, all done within 1 week,would definitely recommend Primo reg. Was informed every step of the way,with no hassle at all.Thank you."
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS is rated 4.94 based on 1,365 reviews