PRIMO REGISTRATIONS Reviews

Fleet,
GU51 9FL

Tell us how PRIMO REGISTRATIONS made you happy

Tony H
"First time using Primo Registrations and what a pleasant experience it was. New plates were on the car in only 4 days, now that’s what I call an exceptional service. Would use again in the future."
K.Fair
"Super fast service. A big thank you."
"Definitely use again! 👍🏻"
"First class service 8 days to complete transaction kept informed from start to finish would highly recommended primo registrations"
"Brilliant would recommend"
"Very quick professional service would use again"
"Brilliant service and fast also primo staff are extremely good and helpful. Excellent. Thank you"
"Bought a private plate as a gift for my brother for Christmas. Cheaper than any other website and price included the plates which most other companies charge a separate fee for. Only submitted the order a week ago, the plates and transfer pack arrived quickly and received an e-mail one week later to say the transfer was complete and the plates can be placed on the car! Customer services were super helpful when I made an enquiry aboout the receipt of documents. Impressed with the service and would not hesitate to use again ... in fact, I've now ordered one for myself! Thanks Primo!"
"No hassle completed would recommend"
"Brilliant service, easy from start to finish just over a week! Well worth paying £20 wxtra for Primo to sort DVLA considerations. Highly recommended"
"Really pleased with the service.Hassle free and plates arrived really quickly. Paperwork sent through really quickly too and waited only a few days to get the plates on.Excellent! Only disappointment was the "set up" fee for the interest free option meant it wasn't such an attractive offer."
"Very pleased with the transaction of my personal number plate everything was very well explained and simplified cannot fault the representative I spoke to . All it took was one phone call 2days later I had my plates that look FANTASTIC. 5days later I got an e mail confirming i could put my plates on the car after ringing my insurance . The whole process was easy and super quick. So THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO DEALT WITH ME AT PRIMO . I LOVE MY PLATES.👌👌👌👌"
"First class service, so easy to do online and Primo have done everything for me. Also, came out cheapest for my new reg. Would definitely recommend them to family and friends. Thank you so much PRIMO. Regards, Sue."
"Very efficient service. Even though I had never carried out the change of registration mark on a vehicle before, Primo dealt with everything and kept me well informed about everything. Overall the price was competitive too. Would definitely use Primo again."
"Great, hassle free service and quick turnaround, many thanks"
"Very easy transaction. They have done everything for me so made life easier. However after calling them to verify something I was not sure about, I found the person who answered a little condescending, especially as I had just come out of hospital that day and was still drugged up. Overall great service and I would recommend them to others and even bought another set of plates for my dad."
"Found a plate that suited what i wanted at a very reasonable price. Had it all done and on the car within 7 days, well impressed, thanks primo."
"Brilliant service , this is second Iv used primo , excellent service both times . Darren"
"Worst company to deal with. Take months to reply back. Very rude customer service. Your better off spending your money elsewhere."
Thank you for your review.
I'm afraid you placed your order less than a month ago, so I'm not too certain where the comment about "taking months" to reply comes from. I believe you have just spoken to one of my colleagues on the telephone and she confirmed that your papers have been forwarded to DVLA for processing.
With regard to the rude customer service I have previously replied back to your email regarding this. I would suggest the way you speak to people on the telephone needs to change - telling people you are going to get them sacked is not the best way to get a positive response when they are trying to help you despite your aggressive manner.
Your transfer will be completed by the DVLA shortly and we will advise you when you are able to put the plates onto the vehicle.
Regards
The Primo Team
"the service was very easy very quick and with no hassle would recommend primo every time many thanks"
"I purchased new plate on the Sunday and sped up the process by printing off the transfer details rather than wait for the plates to arrive,I received plates and the confirmation that I could put them on my vehicle on the Friday!!!!!!!! 5 days in total using Primo's transfer service AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Very professional and prompt delivery"
"A very smooth and easy purchase . Well worth paying the £19.99 to let primo handle everything they are on the ball from start to finish . I HAVE NO PROBLEM IN RECOMMENDING THEM to anyone who is looking at buying a registration number 👍👍👍"
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS is rated 4.93 based on 1,418 reviews