PRIMO REGISTRATIONS Reviews

GU51 9FL

Tell us how PRIMO REGISTRATIONS made you happy

customer service
Jamie
"Ordered on the 18th recieved them on the 21st and fully mounted on the 23rd using their own transfer service really happy with everything and changed the look of my car, thankyou"
C. B
"Very quick to deliver, posted documents on Thursday night and finished on completely on Tuesday morning and the plates came on Friday and are now on, even the tax and mot documents done and dusted, very good staff, always kept me updated"
"Fantastic service from start to finish exactly 1 week from me ordering it to getting it on my car... thank you it looks great on my car i got the 3D gel plates they’re lovely"
"Super happy with the service! Very professional, helpful and quick! Would definitely recommend!"
"They were quick to respond and process my order and worth paying the extra for them to skort it out with DVLA. Very happy and would recommend."
"I couldn't fault the fast, efficient and helpful service I received from Primo."
"very fast and efficient service thanks regards Michael maggs mg16mdm"
"Brilliant company to purchase personal plates, cheaper than other companies for same reg number and all done with no problems.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Great service and I was really impressed with the turn around time from ordering the plates to getting the ok to put them on my car. I can highly recommend Primo Registrations. 10/10"
"One stop shop for getting your dream number plate...Excellent job..."
"Great all round good service and quick delivery"
"From start to finish everything was perfect 👌 they done everything for me the hardest part was changing the number plates AAA Service"
"Very efficient service +staff very helpful overall very happy thank you primo"
"Great service from start to finish."
"An extremely quick and efficient service. Les than a week between ordering and putting the new reg number on my car."
"Quick and easy process. New number plates arrived in 2 days and certificate in 7 days."
"Very helpful all the way through the process from start to finish."
"You made everything so quick and easy from start to finish, very pleased."
"Excellent fast service. Thanks."
"excellent excellent excellent what more can I say thanks Amy you were brilliant"
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS is rated 4.93 based on 1,922 reviews