PRIMO REGISTRATIONS Reviews

Transfer House,
PO Box 489,
Fleet,
GU51 9FL

How would you rate PRIMO REGISTRATIONS?

RW L
RW L
"Excellent, quick and very easy service to use. From original order to plates on the car was all done within a week."
Kev
Kev
"Very fast and straight forward , great customer service , 3rd time using primo will defo recommend A1 service"
Ste C
"I ordered a private plate for my wife and the Thursday, the following Tuesday everything was complete, I even received my plates the day after, I would definitely recommend this company"
"Very good service, everything was done for me, very fast transfer, glad I went for the all inclusive deal, excellent service"
"Very fast and worry free service"
"Very quick and prompt service also very helpful"
"Very pleased with the efficiency of this company. Bought plates Sunday. On the vehicle by Friday. 5 days. Cheaper than dvla. Don’t know how PRIMO. Do it txt and email all the way. Thanks"
"It was so simple & easy to use"
"Primo Registrations the no fuss, no worries, they keep you informed at every stage what is happening, and there are not many stages, its very quick and before you know it your done,number plates arrive very quickly and are in good order ready to go on your car."
"No fuss , no drama, just a few clicks and done. Incredibly stress free"
"Excellent service..took less than a week from purchase to driving around with plates on the car..would reccomend to anyone .. well worth the 5 star rating I have given."
"Excellent service from start to finish, really helpful staff, speedy service, they took care of the whole process of buying a new reg to making the plates, to transferring the documents, would recommended ."
"on the ball and kept me informed all the way VERY INFORMATIVE,"
"Great service Prompt and efficent, everything completed in under 2 weeks Thanks to the team. No messing around."
"Absolutely fantastic service..next day for documents to be sent..following day plates arrived and day3 confirmation that plates can be displayed..3 days start to finish..A+++ service many thanks"
"Very helpful fast device. Excellent"
"Quick, efficient service. Staff very helpful"
"Great easy service. Ordered the plates on the Sun night I paid for Primo to deal with the transfer and received new plates on the Tue and then the email to confirm I can put the plates on the car came on the Thursday. Very impressed with the ease and speed highly recommend"
"Very quick and efficient service, faultless, couldn't have asked for a more speedy response."
"Very quick and easy to do will definitely recommend and use again."
"Very good price and service all done for me The only thing I wanted was a facility to have a message on the rear plate only not the front and I have damaged the plate trying to cut off the message so now need to wait for v5 before I can use"
"brilliant service great communication and very fast and smooth transfers highly recommended 5stars from me"
"Well happy we my purchase everything went so easy"
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS is rated 4.93 based on 1,101 reviews