PRIMO REGISTRATIONS Reviews

Transfer House,
PO Box 489,
Fleet,
GU51 9FL

How would you rate PRIMO REGISTRATIONS ?

"Made up with our new plates"
Brian M
"Quick and easy from start to finish. Primo were always helpful with any questions I had and would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of buying a private reg from them. Thanks a million"
"fantastic service quick and simple hardest thing i had to do is take envelope to post box all paperwork done for you"
"Absolutely perfect service could not have been quicker or easier, highly recommend this company"
"Brought my boyfriend private number plates for his birthday and the service was so fast! I was kept up to date al the way through. They let me know when the plates had been made, sent out and to even let me know that we’re now able o display them! Paying the extra £20 was worth it, no hassle sorting paperwork out. Highly recommend this company!"
"Good service !"
"Wonderful, complete service and great customer care"
"Right from the start I was greeted by courteous, helpful and professional staff who knew their business. They took all the stress out of buying and transferring a personal number plate for us. I couldn't praise them enough and am very grateful to all those staff who helped me through the process. I would definitely recommend Primo to anyone. A first class service from a first class company with first class employees. Thank you Primo."
"Hassle free"
"A very fast and efficient service"
"Everything from start to finish was so easy 😀"
"I have used the company on two occasions and have been delighted both times. Stress free and fast. Very professional and would highly recommend them."
"I am very very happy with the service ,have been kept updated on all aspects ,and everything was very well explained thank you 😁🤗"
"three words Quick, simple and easy Thank you!"
"Quick and easy"
"Primo are true to their word. Plates sent out very quickly. I received an email the day after I posted my log book to them that my plates can now be placed on the car. Brilliant service I wouldn’t use anyone else. Thank you"
"Everything was quick and easy 😊 Thank you"
"Very speedy service, I think I brought the registration and was able to fix it to my car within 8 day! No fuss, clear with everything they needed from me, a very pain free experience"
"Quick to despatch but not very friendly on the phone."
"Fast service, good customer care, what more could you want!!"
"Ease of transaction , whole thing couldn`t have been easier , simplicity , self explanatory , excellent website . excellent service , ordered Sunday and received new plates Tuesday , Thursday AM notified of DVLA approval , Thursday PM new plates on vehicle . Thank you for your help . G M Hutchison ."
"did what it said on the tin. which is unusual these days."
"Solve problems very quickly.Recommend!"
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS is rated 4.93 based on 1,197 reviews