PRIMO REGISTRATIONS Reviews

PO Box 489,
Fleet,
GU51 9FL

Tell us how PRIMO REGISTRATIONS made you happy
It was a excellent service , very quick in getting my number plate delivered and putting on my car and the staff where very friendly .
I AM VERY PROUD WITH THE SERVICES THAT WAS PROVIDED I WILL GLADLY RECOMMEND YOUR COMPANY TO ANYONE
Fantastic very quick , it didn’t take long to get my new plates on my new car !!
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS 5 star review on 28th July 2021
It was so easy to place the order and delivery was quick
Very happy, really much easier and quicker than I would have thought. The time from ordering on the internet to plates on the car was 7 days, and I could have got that down to 5 days had I got my finger out ! Good job.
Great service, staff very helpful and informative👍
Bloody brilliant
Excellent service and the whole process was very informed and smooth transaction. Received plates in a couple of days and 3 days for the certificate
Very quick postage solid item would recommend
Quick, easy, great 21st present to keep for my son always. Paid for full registration service and was completed easily.
Very good and easy. Thanks
Excellent service I will recomend primo reg everything done in a week
Very good service.
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Buying a number plate for my husband’s birthday was a quick efficient process dealt with by staff who were friendly & helpful. Great customer service!
First Class Service and would recommend Primo highly
After paying for a Fast Track service and having to chase up the number plate myself i am very disappointed. I could have filled in the relevant paperwork myself and saved money.
Hi Gavin, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm very sorry that you feel our service to be slow so have investigated this for you. I can see that your documents had to be sent to the DVLA and this was communicated to you on the 2nd. Unfortunately there are delays at the DVLA at the moment due to covid, but they completed it within the 15 working days that we advise you, and this was communicated to you on the 21st. Although you say you had to chase the order up this doesn't influence the time that the DVLA complete the transfer. I'm very sorry that you feel that us working within the current timescales that we advise you of, during what are exceptional circumstances in the world, is poor, but I don't believe that the service that you received from us deserves the worst possible review score. However, I hope that you enjoy your plates for the future. Thanks The Primo Team
Great service. All done with the new plate officially on my car within a week.
Flicked through new reg's Tuesday morning 13 July, found one that suited Me'n'er Indoors almost immediately. Informed the lady in question, she loved it and ordered and paid Tuesday evening. New plates arrived Monday 19, go-ahead for fitting them from Primo Reg Tuesday morning 20th July. What about that for service? Wow.
Specifically asked for the plates to be delivered to my works address not my home address as this was a 50th birthday surprise !! They were delivered to my home address so no surprise for my wife, thanks for that !! Just the simplest of things hey !!!!
Hi Darren, Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. I'm very sorry to learn of your issue with your delivery. Please could you contact us on info@primoregistrations.co.uk so that we can investigate this for you. Thanks The Primo Team
Ordered a personalised number plate Primo Registrations, the service from start to finish was excellent and done in no time would definitely recommend to anyone.
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS is rated 4.91 based on 5,582 reviews