PRIMO REGISTRATIONS Reviews

PO Box 489,
Fleet,
GU51 9FL

Tell us how PRIMO REGISTRATIONS made you happy
This is the second private registration purchased through Primo. To date the service has been excellent in all aspects of the purchase. The last purchase and transfer was completed in just over 24 hours and at a great price.
Excellent easy to use website & absolutely brilliant fast quick & easy service..
Would definitely recommend to anyone & will be doing..
An excellent service throughout.
I opted to take the fully managed service and was not disappointed. My new plates arrived within 3 days with the transfer pack. I simply sent the documents off, in a prepaid envelope. Less than 2 days later, the full transfer was complete and I had a text and email confirming that I could now display my new number plate. This is the second time I have purchased a plate from Primo, and can not recommend their service enough. Faultless. Thank you.
Great selection of plates. Friendly customer service. Lots of feedback. Very happy customer.
Only delay was delivery of new plates, but that was due to the corona virus,
and not Primo. Completely satisfied.
Unbelievable service from primo never expected everything to happen quite so quickly and smoothly very very impressed with them. Honestly if you are looking to buy a plate use these people. Highly highly recommended.
Very slick and actually extremely impressed
Great hassel free service definitely use them again ...Thankyou Primo registrations ..
Super speedy transaction and transfer of plates to vehicle. No hassle for me. All done and dusted within the week. Thanks, would definately recommend.
I found primo registrations very easy to deal with , every step was clearly explained and the best price i found many thanks Graham Loader
Having purchased from swift reg I was slightly confused with your service. I had to return logbook ....this didn’t happen with swift reg. they also supply fitting kit at no charge.
Very quick and very good service I will again deal with you thanks primo registrations
Thanks for making it straightforward with transfer of the logbook document!
Good experience easy purchase.
Excellent service from start to finish ..
I found the website easy to navigate to find my chosen reg plate.
It took two weeks to complete the whole process, from receiving the plates to getting the paper work to change with DVLA / insurance. I would recommend to a friend.
All very easy
I am very happy with the purchase I made from Primo Registrations. It was very quick and easy to select and purchase the registration I had chosen and I also purchased a number plate in the 3D gel design at a very reasonable price. The number plate arrived very quickly and the certificate and receipt followed shortly :)
Everything went very smoothly with Primo, the Royal Mail let the side down but everything turned out well in the end.
Thank you so much Primo!
Just all round, efficient and excellent prompt service
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS is rated 4.92 based on 4,459 reviews