PRIMO REGISTRATIONS Reviews

PO Box 489,
Fleet,
GU51 9FL

Tell us how PRIMO REGISTRATIONS made you happy
They did a perfect and usually the process taking ten working day but they did four working day there was absolutely amazing job.
I’m very happy to buy a register number from this company and I advise everyone to read message this company is the best and cheap in the UK
HAD NEW REG IN 2019, WHOLE PROCESS TOOK A WEEK AND HALF. IMPRESSED.
SO ORDERED ANOTHER PRIVATE REG FROM THESE. EVEN MORE IMPRESSED THIS TIME. ORDERED NEW PLATE ON THE FRIDAY, NEW PLATE CAME ON THE MONDAY, HAD TEXT TO SAY PUT NEW PLATES ON BY THE WEDNESDAY. RECEIVED NEW LOG BOOK ON THE SATURDAY. COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW SUPER FAST PRIMO WORK. 4D NUMBER PLATE...WORTH PAYING THE EXTRA MONEY FOR, AND ALSO PRIMO TO SORT TRANSFER OUT.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
We bought 2 registrations for our cars recently. Everything went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend primo registrations and would have know worries about using them again in the future.
Very efficient and very quick. Great communication
The purchase process of my plates was very simple. The transfer of them to my vehicle was very speedy and you were well under your predicted timescale for this to take place. When I had need to contact you your staff were very polite and professional. Overall you provided a very good service and I would be very happy to recommend you to any of my friends thinking of buying personalised plates.
So easy, and so quick. Ordered Sunday, new plates on the car by Friday. Excellent service.
Very quick and hassle free service, everything as explained and honestly couldn’t be happier, thank you Primo.
Super fast.
Brilliant easy to follow system. They do everything for you. Good quality plates. The only negative was the sticky pads to put the number plate on with. Not all that sticky. In fairness the back one is fine onto painted metal. Our front number plate fell off the next day but luckily on our driveway and didn’t damage. I think the problem was on the front it goes onto unpainted plastic. Got some gorilla tape to re-affix which is fantastic. Worth spending the extra. Think Primo should offer it as an option. Plates stuck on look much better especially if the screw holes encroach on a letter.
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS 5 star review on 28th October 2020
Excellent service and fast, would highly recommend
Excellent...so straightforward, paid extra for them to complete all the transfers etc and was a breeze!
Very easy from start to finish
Absolutely brilliant service from start to finish, cheapest for my registration
The fully managed service is excellent, registration bought, plates received and the transfer completed with DVLA all in under 2 weeks. Highly recommend Primo registrations 5 star service, kept up to date with every step of the process. Thank you Primo excellent job.
Primo reg have been so helpful with us recommend to anyone brilliant
Absolutely brilliant service. Quick and hassle free. Lots of help if it’s needed. It was so simple even for me !! 5 star service.
Top glass sale team very helpful top marks for service highly recommend
Very slick process.... nice and easy thanks!
Second time we have bought from this company and amazing service yet again all sorted fast and smoothly thank you
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS 5 star review on 26th October 2020 PRIMO REGISTRATIONS 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Completed within 5 day 😀
Very pleased with the whole Transaction, Thank you , would use again and would recommend to others.
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS is rated 4.92 based on 4,319 reviews