Power Tool World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Tool World
Read Power Tool World Reviews

help@powertoolworld.co.uk

Good price for this tool, delivered promptly.
The item arrives within 24 hours. Very efficient. Exactly what I wangted. Superb service
Good price Power Tools and lot company's
Print delivery and kept informed even after delivery 🚚 👍👍👍
Excellent Bosch combi 18 volt drill and fast delivery!
Arrived quickly and easy to pay using PayPal. Have used before and would use again.
PTW website was easy to use, order and delivery simple to arrange and prices were very competitive. Delivery was quick without asking for express delivery service. I will use PTW again in the near future
I have used Power Tool World for quite a while and find that their prices are competitive, there are no issues with lack of stock (not stated on their website), and delivery always meets expectations. Reliable company.
have used before and. is my first site to check as they provide an excellent service
Very quick service
Brilliant service and quick delivery
Easy to deal with and quick delivery. Best price I could find for this product
Already reviewed.
Arrived quick and undamaged
Quick delivery,
Power Tool World didn’t have the combi drill/impact driver I wanted so I had to order that from FFX. FFX sent theirs the next day and I had tracking availability almost immediately on the package. PTW were slightly more expensive and it took a day longer to arrive. Also no tracking at first. In fact I had to contact PTW to find out when the package would arrive. I like PTW website but think FFX delivery service was better, at least on this occasion.
Really good product and does the job perfectly
Defo come back here again. Good prices and delivery
First time I've used Power Tool World. Great service, great price, quick delivery. Highly recommend
Excellent service and delivery. Item arrived as ordered and promptly
Power Tool World is rated 4.86 based on 22,982 reviews