Power Tool World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Tool World
Read Power Tool World Reviews

help@powertoolworld.co.uk

Excellent service and prompt delivery.
Posted 1 hour ago
Brilliant tool, as described and arrived in great time, would definitely buy again from here
Goods easy to order and delivered on time as promised
A company that is competitive and has the vast array of equipment and knowledge of the industry
I was impressed with the efficient way my purchase was dealt with and the purchase price was acceptable.
I've always used screwfix, this is the first time I've used Powertool world. Fast delivery, great prices...I'm sold. Keep it up.
This was the best price I found for this tool and the delivery was very quick; I will use them again when necessary.
Well, what can I say? It turned up on time I used the product. I did the job, happy days
Great tools at sensible prices and quick delivery also huge choice
Good little washer, lighter than I expected and had done a good job on my front path and stone wall. Quick delivery and a decent price
Timely response and great communication, costumer service. Items as described.
Very happy with my order.
Cheap, flimsy mower that certainly won't stand up to the job intended. Buy yourself a better quality mower from elsewhere.
Quick n easy
Fine and friendly setup who are on the whole great value but it’s always worth comparing prices before buying. On all my purchased so far the 3 day free delivery option came along after one... which was nice
Good website, pain free ordering and everything arrived when it was supposed so I'm a happy bunny.
Very competitive price, easy to use website with very quick delivery securely packed. Accurate email information on the progress of the order and delivery, service was very good. Will use again and recommend to family and friends.
I have given Power Tool World (PTW) an acceptable mark because of the problems I have had with the Evolution products that I purchased from them. You Tube is awash with people who have had the same problems with the Evolution mitre saw not being compatible with the Evolution mitre saw stand, surely someone at PTW must know?

I do feel a bit rotten about this rating because apart from the incompatibility problem with the products the service was very good
Prompt delivery, excellent all round service again.
Easy website to use and very speedy delivery. Highly recommended.
I have bought from them four times now, tools are always a good price with speedy delivery times.
Will be using them again next time I need a new power tool or accessories.
Power Tool World is rated 4.86 based on 22,573 reviews