Power Tool World Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

help@powertoolworld.co.uk

Axel
Unverified Reviewer

Nice contact with the customer service. Plus the order was delivered really quickly, considering I ordered for a delivery in Belgium. Highly recommended, thank you!
Paul S
Verified Buyer

Excellent drill as usual from dewalt
Unverified Reviewer

Great company, purchased a makita circular saw and received next day. Best prices online . Thanks.
J. C
Unverified Reviewer

My Makita combi drill was delivered promptly and I'm delighted with the product.
J W
Verified Buyer

Very helpful friendly staff, my husband has also said this is the best torch he has ever had
GARY W
Verified Buyer

ordering from power tool world was made easy by the helpfull staff. delivery was bang on time, i will use power tool world again.
Chivers67

Order a Makita Strimmer and battery on Sunday and it was delivered Tuesday
Mike J
Verified Reviewer

Proffessional service we will use again
Colin M
Unverified Reviewer

Great price, great communication, great delivery thro ukmail with time slot. Used before, used just now and will use in the future. Recommended colin
Les H
Verified Buyer

Excellent piece of kit. Very easy to use.
Would recommend it to anyone.
Oleg O
Verified Buyer

Recently bought 3 sharpening stones but they definitely not as showing on picture i think you sent me old stile edition
Hi, we are really sorry about this. You have actually received the new style packaging, it was an old listing on the website which has now been updated.
Regards - Dave (Powertoolworld)
Terry B
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, easy to deal with, will use again AAA+++
John L
Verified Buyer

This is nearly half the price of a paslode so thought I'd give it a try looks well made and looks easy to work on so time will tell but if I get over a year out of it continuous use it will b money well spent
Verified Reviewer

First order arrived and the drill didn't work. My exchange for a replacement was straight-forward and speedy, all done within three days. Great service.
Teodor F
Verified Buyer

Happy on every purchase I have made from you
KC W
Verified Buyer

excellent service and very fast delivery plus best prices available, especially Makita Tools
Matthew F
Verified Buyer

Great price and good delivery. Thanks
Gary W
Verified Buyer

I can't remember what I paid for this, but, it was worth every penny the first time I went up the ladder without the pain in the a$$ of being tethered to the mains. I can have the job done in the same time it takes to find a socket or 'buddy up' on someone's extension lead. Time saved must be money saved; right?

Rodney U
Verified Reviewer

Waited for it to come back in stock,got email alert,brought for the best price around.Fantastic and quick delivery.Brought several tools from these guys and always top service.
Susan D
Verified Buyer

Pleased with product and on rapid free delivery would order from this company again
Power Tool World is rated 4.82 based on 4,713 reviews