Power Tool World Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Power Tool World

Tell us how Power Tool World made you happy

"Very happy with choice, service and delivery. Tried usual places as only needed part of drill and couldn't find anywhere. Found PowerTool world and the price was excellent. Sacked Screwfix direct as they are getting worse for letting me down. Will be back for more. Many thanks"
"Excellent service quick delivery & competitive price"
"plenty of choice in tools"
"Good price,very fast delivery"
"Power Tool world has been very reliable and amongst the cheapest shop on the Internet."
"Easy to deal with and the item arrived very quickly. I would use them again."
"Best price I found at a well-reviewed shop. Items were dispatched immediately and arrived quicker than expected."
"Excellent service, orders arrive very quickly. I will continue to order from Power Tool World as I am very pleased with the products they sell and the great service they provide."
"Cheaper than any other supplier, prompt deliver by professional delivery company, great service, will use again."
"Very quick delivery"
"perfect service. great product"
"Quality and price very good, also the accurate description of the purchase. However you were let down by your DPD delivery. I was promised by e-mail of a definite delivery date. Received no notice as to why it didn't arrive. 2 days after the promised date it did arrive. Not good for last minute birthday present."
"Kept things simple, strait forward and delivered a great service."
"Half the order lost on delivery, what did turn up didn’t work, bad communication not a good experience, would not use agy"
Hi, thank you for your feedback. I can see that our courier partner did deliver the goods to you damaged, meaning that you were without your nails for the nail gun. We can appreciate that having a nail gun without nails can be frustrating to say the least! I can see that we arranged the return of the nailer from you and that your refund has been completed. Thank you for your order, we hope to see you again in the future. Kind regards, Ian@Powertoolworld.co.uk
"Power Tool World provided me a 5 star service at a competitive price and deserve recommending. I will definitely be purchasing from them again."
"Good price good service Satisfaction"
"fast delivery, excellent product."
"Really pleased with the overall process of buying my Makita cordless angle grinder. The website is good with clear and easily accessible information. Ordering was straightforward and delivery was prompt. The grinder arrived well within the advertised period for delivery and was securely packaged."
"excellent serviceand will use again"
"Got what my husband wants for a good price"
Power Tool World is rated 4.84 based on 8,674 reviews