Power Tool World Reviews

4,586 Reviews

help@powertoolworld.co.uk

Stuart W
Verified Reviewer

I have only just recently discovered Powertool World. I ordered DeWalt Batteries and a charger, which arrived the next day. Great team work between them and DPD. I Ordered a first fix DeWalt Nailer yesterday late on but they still managed to get it despatched to me by DPD for delivery today.
Geoff is a real asset to the to Powertool World. Thank you Geoff for your help and kindness and knowledge. I'll be back- and back - and back again and again.
Marco A
Unverified Reviewer

I'm from lisbon and this is a great service.
Thanks power tool world.
Verified Buyer

They do what they say, excellent quality tools, competitive prices together with customer satisfaction questionnaire.
Simmonds
Verified Reviewer

Ordered a makita radio and collated screwgun which was significantly cheaper than anyone else. Excellent company with prompt delivery. Very pleased.
Adam D
Verified Buyer

Great price fast service, what more do you want?
Tom O
Verified Buyer

Quality product, good pricing and fast postage.
Verified Buyer

Fast Delivery, pleased with purchase.
Arthur D
Verified Buyer

Your website easy to navigate & the delivery arrived on time
Caroline R
Verified Buyer

I'd ordered an impact driver from a major online retailer but when it arrived it was badly packaged and second hand, not what I'd ordered. With only a few days to go before Christmas I thought I wouldn't get another in time but then I found Power Tool World. The item I wanted came the next day, well packaged and in perfect condition. Not only that, it was cheaper than the one I'd originally ordered!! I will definitely use Power Tool World next time. Thank you so much!
Mariusz
Unverified Reviewer

minimum5

Verified Buyer

Excellent and quick service. Very good price, and delivery with time slot via carrier.
Rob F
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and excellent product. Cheapest online price too
Verified Buyer

Very good service and delivery time
Neil
Verified Reviewer

Had my item on Order for when it came back in stock ,had a text sent to me quickly saying item back in even over Christmas period had item delivered in 6 days ,great service ,great item and best price on the web
John H

PROMPT SERVICE ORDERED ITEMS 12/OC DELIVERED NEXT DAY
Vicky A
Verified Buyer

Best price on the net for my makita tool bag which I purchased for my husband fast delivery was kept informed re my delivery very happy with everything will buy again from here
Kevin D
Verified Buyer

They did everything they promised
It arrived on time and the goods were as described
Best price too
Georgina A

Good product,speedy delivery

Right price
John B
Verified Buyer

good communication and very quick delivery
Power Tool World is rated 4.82 based on 4,586 reviews