Power Tool World Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Power Tool World
Telephone

How would you rate Power Tool World ?

"Product was very nice well priced and the site was easy to use"
"Arrived quickly and exactly as described."
"Quick to response and easy web page to use also genuine products"
"Easy to use website, and quick delivery"
"Quick delivery and amazing customer service"
"I have purchased numerous products and fortunate enough not to come across any problem to know about after sale care. Great value, excellent delivery service. Highly recommended."
"I recently purchased a 90mm cordless framing nail gun and it only fires 75mm nails! When I rang to ask about the fact that the 90mm nail gun didnt fire 90mm nails I was told that they knew about this short coming before I purchased it and it was pretty much my problem and I should take it up with the supplier. I am stuck with £50 worth of nails that dont fire. The gun is good other than this but the service I received from Powertool world was shockingly bad. Jokers."
"Easy company to deal with. Their ordering process is very smooth. The product I purchased was competitivel priced. I would have no hesitation in recommending them"
"Very helpful good and friendly service from all staff."
"good price, fast delivery as always."
"Excellent service!!!"
"first class service once again"
Christina J
Verified Buyer
"What a fantastic company to buy from. No hassle, clear website, easy to use and delivery exactly as stated. Thank you Power Tool World, I now have the correct batteries to use my mini chain saw and carry on working. Would I use this company again? Certainly would."
"Great price with speedy free delivery. Used before and will certainly use again."
"Great deals allows"
"Great service as usual, and very helpful support staff."
"super low prices"
"Excellent and easy to order fast delivery all you need really"
Blackchurch L
Unverified Reviewer
"Very fast delivery, well impressed, ordered on Friday and arrived Monday morning to office in Dublin"
"Defective makita mitre saw table has been posted twice, We bought it a month ago still no table and no money back from powertools. SELER Higly not reccomended!!!!"
HI Michael, thank you for your feedback. Please accept our unreserved apologies for the issues you have experienced in receiving your order. As you know we have attempted on three separate occasions to send this to you in Northern Ireland and each time we have seen the same courier damages. As per our recent conversation, we have fed the images of the damage on the deliveries back to our couriers and can confirm that your refund has now been processed for you. Should you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help. Kind regards, Ian@powertoolworld.co.uk.
Power Tool World is rated 4.84 based on 7,942 reviews