Power Tool World Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Power Tool World

Tell us how Power Tool World made you happy

"Great and speedy delivery, great product"
Posted 1 minute ago
"Ordered online and delivered within 3 days and well packaged and now in daily use. Recommend this tool company for their good service and quality tools at a fair price."
"As a self employed joiner, I have found you to have great prices, great service and a great delivery service."
"The price of a he router was very good but the only downside was that an incorrect delivery address was used and it was not possible to change it to the correct address despite contacting the the delivery company and Power Tool World. This was very frustrating and meant we had to go to the incorrect address to retrieve the goods."
"they done what was asked"
"Fast and efficient. Would definitely recommend and will be using again."
"The service was fast and good"
"My son-in-law looks after our lawns and he is so pleased with the mower. It is so easy to push and cuts the grass at several levels. Thank you."
"The tools i ordered came quickly. They are the best ive found. And will use them again. Have told a couple of friends about the website and both. Have ordered tools"
"Always great service and very fair prices. I use Powertool World because it's a name I can trust for quality products"
"The service is excellent, I'll buy again from the seller"
"Very good customer service and item was delivered on time."
"Great price and prompt delivery. Will definitely use this company again!!!"
"Great, quick service."
"Didnt have what I wanted in stock but emailed me as soon as it was in. DElivered on time. Jobs a good 'un"
"A work colleague recommended the Tend air filter. Power Tool Word had it in stock at a competitive price. Their website was relatively easy to use, and delivery was prompt, accommodating my requests."
"good prices and prompt delivery"
"You had the item I wanted and at a price I liked, far cheaper than other competitors,with excellent service."
"In all fairness this company sent out my drill really quick and the price was very reasonable. No problem recommending them."
"Ordered a drill twin pack & arrived the next day, perfect but of kit & great service would recommend"
Power Tool World is rated 4.84 based on 10,175 reviews