Power Tool World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Tool World
Read Power Tool World Reviews

help@powertoolworld.co.uk

Great service.. very fast delivery.
Terrible service bought impact driver never worked weeks down the line still have no working tool they said we carnt replaced it although is was straight out of box not there problem
HI, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear of this problem - in order for us to assist you further with your concerns, please can you get in touch with us with your order number so I can be certain we are supporting you in the correct way. Kind regards, Ian@Powertoolworld.co.uk
I recently ordered a Trend router T-square from PowerTool World to replace another that was stolen. The price was OK and the on-line ordering process straightforward. When the item arrived a few days later I was disappointed to find that it had a manufacturing defect, rendering it useless without modification. I decided to return the T-square and request a replacement - this I did via the website and later that day noted that my request had been authorised, but no other information was forthcoming. The next day I sent a message enquiring if they proposed arranging collection or if I should send it back and if so where to? - no acknowledgement or reply was forthcoming. After waiting a few days, I decided to cancel the return and fix the T-square myself - a customer was waiting for me to complete an installation which required this device, consequently I sent PowerTool World a terse message cancelling the return and expressing my intention never to use their services again. I was able to modify the T-square such that it’s squareness is now within spec, but that’s not the same as having the perfect device I paid £55 for. The following day I received a voicemail from PowerTool World expressing their apologies, the guy also rang me again a few days later. Whilst I appreciate the courtesy latterly expressed, I don’t think that I’ll use this firm in future. Their competitive pricing is definitely a plus, but when that’s countered by a less than adequate customer service experience, my conclusion is to now stick with trade suppliers I know and trust.
Hi John, thank you for your feedback. We are the first to admit when we have made a mistake and on this occasion we have to hold our hands up and extend our sincerest apologies to you. We missed your initial note resulting in the delays you experienced in getting your return request actioned. As per our conversation yesterday, we would like the opportunity to redeem ourselves and for you to accept the gesture of goodwill I offered to you yesterday. Please feel free to contact me further should you wish to discuss. Kind regards, Ian@powertoolworld.co.uk
The dewalt drill was supplied and delivered in loose packaging without any manufactures paperwork. Whilst using it for the first time I noticed a name had been scratched into the bodywork. The drill was priced and sold as a new drill but it appears to have been preowned. Based on these facts I would not use this supplier again.
Hi, we are very sorry to read this & would like to reassure you that we only sell brand new UK supplied Dewalt products through our website. Returned products are dealt with through different channels & should not come into contact with our sales stock. It would seem that our procedures have fallen below our usual standards & for that we offer our unreserved apologies. One of our customer services team will contact you first thing Monday to arrange a replacement drill. Regards - Dave (Powertoolworld)
Recived goods that look second hand. Told me if i send them back i can purchase them again but will only receive the same quality tool as thats how they come even when there brand new. I smell bull s***
Hi, we are sorry to read this review & would like to reassure you that we only sell brand new UK supplied products. If your item is damaged in any way on delivery we would offer an exchange or refund depending on customer requirement. Please contact us directly if you wish to discuss this further. Regards - Dave(Powertoolworld)
5 weeks ago I brought the 'Dewalt 2nd fix' gun. I have not been able to use this tool yet as it has been in the repair shop since the day I brought it; I received this item faulty. I asked for a replacement as soon as I attempted to use it and Power Tool world would not honor the 30 day Dewalt money back guarantee. I strongly suggest that NO ONE BUYS TOOLS FROM THIS COMPANY. My issue has still not been resolved and it has cost me hundreds.
Hi, we are really sorry that your nail gun developed a fault but as Dewalt do not operate a 30 day money back guarantee this became a warranty issue. We are disappointed to hear that Dewalt have not repaired/replaced your machine in a timely manner & will contact them directly. Regards - Dave (Powertoolworld)
I've purchased Marita mitre saw and I'm very disappointed with its performance. It's is also faulty and doesn't operate properly. I called power tool world customer services and wanted to return it and exchange for newer dxt model but have been told I can't retur it as I've used it. I will never buy anything any more from PTW as if something goes wrong you are stuck with it! If I bought it from the shop I would simply bring it back get my money and end of the story. I very disappointed with how power tool world handled this matter. I just want to stress out the saw didn't operate properly before I even use it! (The guard that protects the blade doesn't open all the time! ) it keeps getting stuck! Well if anybody reading this and thinking of buying expensive tool from PTW think again.
Paid for next day delivery but got parcel after three days and missing items as well
Hi Farrukh, We're disappointed that the level of service received on this occasion was not up to our usual standards and we apologise that your order was not delivered the next working day, but the day after. This was down to the volume of orders that were shipped after the Christmas period and I assure you we will be better prepared next time. With regard to the missing items, hopefully you will have received your replacements shortly after notifying us. Kind regards NM Powertoolworld
Like most people, we look around the internet for the best price available. For the latest tools, good reviews and fast delivery. I am so pleases i found Power Tool World. Great product, great price, fast delivery. They did exactly what they said they would do. I spent £430.00 on two power tools. With next months wages i will be buying anither tool that i fancy. I wont even look about for prices. Power Tool World has my business, even though i stay in central Scotland.
The Trend router bushes came quickly and efficiently. However, one of them had an 8.5mm projection rather than the 6mm quoted in the product description making it unusable with some jigs made from thin material. Having checked with Trend this is apparently a manufacturer design change but should have been reflected in the product description.
Can’t write a review! Never received the order. Your couriers DPD, don’t seem to have the time to think about how to deliver an item despite being instructed of how to do so.
Hi, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that this issue has dragged on somewhat and can confirm that a member of our team will update you in the next 24 hours with a resolution on this for you. We do thank you for your patience whilst we have been working hard to resolve this for you. Kind regards, Ian@Powertoolworld.co.uk
Great service, delivered very quickly.
Ordered Saturday delivered on Sunday! wasn't expecting that. great prices as well. I will return to buy more. great service all round.
Great choice quick delivery 🙂
Very easy process would definitely use PTW again everything went perfectly i even got my tool when the texted system said i would What more could you expect Great service GH
Excellent prices, far cheaper than many sites.. and main Street retailers.. sc-fix, TStation both of which I am a regular for fixings and the like . But when it comes to power tools powertoolworld is my ONLY choice
Fantastic product, incredibly quick delivery, great price, what’s not to love. :-)>
Excellent and quick delivery. Wonderful jig saw!
Got what I ordered quickly and efficiently what more can you ask for
as stated above £40 cheaper on black Friday deal at screwfix, but happy with saw and service and now more expensive there.
Power Tool World is rated 4.86 based on 22,952 reviews