Postman Pooch Reviews

Postman Pooch 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Tracey Hoyes
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Alex McDonnell
Brilliant! Fast delivery. The birthday boxes are a fab idea, loved it!
Was brought as a present for my Daughters dog they were very impressed and said how good it was.
Absolutely brilliant shopping experience. Very quick to turn my order around and then to get it to my door.
Cup cakes are perfect, in very excited about making them
This was a present for my daughters dog a beautiful Cockerpoo for her 2nd Birthday. It was sent direct. She said " It was so brilliant, so nicely packaged, with a lovely birthday card, excellent quality. Well done! I will be ordering again. Thank you.
Great variety of items easy website to navigate, prompt delivery.
Lovely birthday hamper for my dog, everything was really good quality and service was great. Thank you
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Perfect for a dogs birthday without breaking the bank. We had to get something that would accommodate all three of our dogs, which was easy. So many different things that you can get and was perfect for his special day!
Excellent service, excellent goods. Delivered on time and everything as described on their website. Would highly recommend this Company to anyone.
So happy. Arrived really quick.
Arthur looked lovely In his birthday hat and he really enjoyed his birthday cake. Thank you will definitely order again.
Overall the birthday box was lovely and she loved it but the monkey literally lasted 10 seconds before she chewed it all over the place! I don’t know if the stitching is bad on it or my dog is just a prat. But is there any chance of sending a new one out or anything like that?
Postman Pooch 4 star review on 19th June 2020
Was extremely happy with the items we received for our dogs birthday, very fast delivery, great customer service and will definitely order again!
My dog absolutely loved his party box!
Excellent company, great communication and a wonderful selection of products. We often struggle to purchase genuinely tough products for my dog who usually tears everything apart, the tough box was excellent and lived up to my hopes and expectations.
Highly recommend!
My 1 year old french bulldog loved his birthday box!!! He was so spoiled & even his furry friends got a bit cake 2. Can’t wait to order more 😍
Great value and service. I will buy from here again.
Merlin loved his birthday box, well I think he did! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‰ He was excited when he opened the box, and ate the goodies no problem!
We loved the quality, the arrival time and attention to detail. Great products and company, will be ordering again Thankyou x
Lovely, great idea and I loved the "build a box" option - my little chap is really fussy and this gives you a choice on what to select. It's packaged really nicely too, and even came with a little blue candle for his cake. Have recommended to my doggie chums :)
My doggy nephew loved this box. Quick and easy service. Thank you.
Delivered on time, some great products. One item was out of stock so another was offered via a phone call to check. Brilliant idea for birthdays!
Postman Pooch is rated 4.86 based on 369 reviews