Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
A great selection of different chews and he has loved all of the ones he has tried so far, they will last a while. They are also great for keeping him occupied in his crate while I am working or as a treat.
Excellent service, delivered quickly. Fantastic presentation and couldn’t recommend this company enough.
Great selection of toys and gifts available, great packaging and speedy delivery. I can't wait to let me pup have his presents on his 1st birthday!
Arrived in advance of event, beautifully boxed. He scoffed the cake and spent ages searching for every crumb...he wore the bandana with pride and killed the monkey in record time! Amazing success!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 9th September 2021
Great box full of goodies that our boy Bruno loved on his second birthday.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 9th September 2021
Great easy to use website to get a little something special for you 4 legged loved ones. Very reliable. I have used serval times
Very disappointed with this. Not what I expected and didn't even fit through the letter. Far better companies out there that I will be using in the future.
Lovely gift for my friend’s dog’s birthday. Not sure if she liked the cakes as she hasn’t mentioned anything yet.
Great quality products that Beau couldn’t wait to eat & play with!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 6th September 2021
The cheese flavour popcorn was a hit with my dogs, as were the iced woofins, they loved it! The Bottom Sniffer wasn’t such a hit but they did try it. The products arrived in good condition and at the expected time. I would order again.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 6th September 2021
I ordered a make your own birthday box for my lovely pups fourth birthday. Being able to choose what she would like was a real plus as nothing was wasted and I could manage the budget myself. The original order didn't arrive but when I contacted postman pooch they couldn't have been more helpful, shipped a replacement to me 1st class which arrived in time for her birthday with no quibbles.
Lovely items which my dogs really enjoyed for their 2nd birthday. Fast delivery and well packaged would definitely use again
For Bigley’s birthday, I ordered a new toy and 3 of the cupcakes which he absolutely loved. The service was so good and the delivery came within the next couple of days. Bigley was delighted with his birthday gifts!
Really happy with the service, website easy to navigate, arrived in a timely manner, Bertis has enjoyed chomping on his treats.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Excellent service . Arrived on my Dog Dexter’s birthday aswell ! Very pleased with the contents . Thanku 😁Will def order again .
Excellent and very quick service - I ordered a cake for my dog on Monday and it arrived on Tuesday, exactly as I had ordered (there was a 'glitch' on the website at the time which meant I wasn't able to order the exact item I wanted, so I ordered the same product but a different colour and made a request in the notes for the item I actually wanted - which is the one which was delivered!) Would definitely recommend.
Fantastic service, quick delivery and a great gift for a furry friend
Yumi loves the treat and her monkey soft toy ❤️
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 30th August 2021
Easy to purchase, very clear ingredients list. The “woofin” came with a cute party hat, candle and card as well! A lovely touch. My dog loved the cake and will be definitely purchasing again.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 25th August 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 25th August 2021
The birthday hamper was brilliant, made my furry friend’s special day super memorable. Thank you Ben for helping me with the order! Will order again :)
Postman Pooch is rated 4.87 based on 724 reviews