Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
This is the second year we’ve ordered a birthday box from postman pooch and we were that impressed we’ve now signed up to the monthly subscriptions. The variety and quality of the products is excellent and delivery is super quick. My dog loves all the products and we already can’t wait for our next box!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Only positive things to say my pups loved their birthday boxes and comes with a great selection of treats and toys really made their first birthday exciting! And easy for me as i didn’t have to go to the shops all I needed was delivered to me quickly, after the box was prepared and they made contact by email to keep me updated as to when it would be delivered.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 16th July 2020
Great price, fast delivery and the dog loved everything.
I ordered this gift for our golden Labrador Flo’s second birthday. I was delighted from start to finish, it arrived when it said it would and in lovely packaging. Flo had so much fun opening it and once she did she was happy with what she found inside. Good quality toys and a few lovely treats. Her favourite is the space hopper, although it’s super squeaky, think that’s why she likes it so much. Thank you Postman Pooch 😃🐶
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 6th October 2021
Excellent idea, really glad I’ve found this company, I highly recommend , you can see a lot of thought and effort has gone into this, my dog was so excited to open her birthday box , and she was not disappointed
This box went down a treat with my dog. He absolutely loved every part of it. He didn't like the texture of the cheese popcorn but loved the smell so much he just kept spitting it out until the flavour had gone! Will definitely be ordering again!
Yumi loves the treat and her monkey soft toy ❤️
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 30th August 2021
Easy to purchase, very clear ingredients list. The “woofin” came with a cute party hat, candle and card as well! A lovely touch. My dog loved the cake and will be definitely purchasing again.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 25th August 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 25th August 2021
Thank you so much! The birthday box made my puppy’s first birthday really special. Being able to personalise the birthday box to suit her was perfect! Thank you! Will buy again and recommend!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 19th August 2021
Excellent products and service, my puppy Rottie loved them all 😁
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 19th August 2021
Lovely product for my dog! He loved it
My dog loved it had a great birthday
Fast delivery, well packed and was gone in seconds :-)
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 27th July 2021
We recently had to say goodbye to our beloved dog Dylan one week after we celebrated his 14th birthday. We are so grateful to postman pooch for such a fun birthday box which added to one of our last happy days with our faithful friend and member of our family.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Amazing service-especially with note of potential delay due to awaiting an item missing from the box but there was no delay at all and still arrived more than in time! Would recommend. 🐾
Everything fabulous - Erik will so enjoy his 1st birthday 🥳
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 15th June 2021
The dog cake looked great and Rufus was quick to eat it! Delivered quickly in a lovely presented box. Will definitely use again
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 21st May 2021
Fast delivery and 5 stars from Domino😍
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 21st May 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 21st May 2021
What a fabulous treat for our Birthday Girl. Our order arrived on time, professionally packaged and was as much fun for us as the Birthday Girl.
Excellent communication, I explained I needed my order for a certain date and even though it was placed last minute my order came in time! My dog absolutely loves his toys and cake! Definitely recommend this website for our special doggos I will definitely be sticking to post man pooch !
Postman Pooch is rated 4.87 based on 724 reviews