Postman Pooch Reviews

Postman Pooch 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Jeremy Brown
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Gregg Carnaffan
Only positive things to say my pups loved their birthday boxes and comes with a great selection of treats and toys really made their first birthday exciting! And easy for me as i didn’t have to go to the shops all I needed was delivered to me quickly, after the box was prepared and they made contact by email to keep me updated as to when it would be delivered.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 16th July 2020
We recently had to say goodbye to our beloved dog Dylan one week after we celebrated his 14th birthday. We are so grateful to postman pooch for such a fun birthday box which added to one of our last happy days with our faithful friend and member of our family.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Amazing service-especially with note of potential delay due to awaiting an item missing from the box but there was no delay at all and still arrived more than in time! Would recommend. 🐾
Everything fabulous - Erik will so enjoy his 1st birthday 🥳
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 15th June 2021
The dog cake looked great and Rufus was quick to eat it! Delivered quickly in a lovely presented box. Will definitely use again
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 21st May 2021
Fast delivery and 5 stars from Domino😍
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 21st May 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 21st May 2021
What a fabulous treat for our Birthday Girl. Our order arrived on time, professionally packaged and was as much fun for us as the Birthday Girl.
Excellent communication, I explained I needed my order for a certain date and even though it was placed last minute my order came in time! My dog absolutely loves his toys and cake! Definitely recommend this website for our special doggos I will definitely be sticking to post man pooch !
This is the second birthday box I have ordered and I am again so pleased with it. From order to delivery was very good. The quality and attention to detail was second to none.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 18th May 2021
Dogs loved their woofins! Great value for money. Would definitely recommend.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 18th May 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 18th May 2021
My dog was so excited the minute he smelt the box. My children loved the fact their beloved dog had a hat, a cake and presents
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 14th May 2021
I order every year for my dogs birthday from postman pooch, it’s great quality and a good selection of options
Delightful little doggy birthday cakes Delivered so quickly and such a good price woof woof
This is the second year we’ve ordered a birthday box from postman pooch and we were that impressed we’ve now signed up to the monthly subscriptions. The variety and quality of the products is excellent and delivery is super quick. My dog loves all the products and we already can’t wait for our next box!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 12th May 2021
I always use Postman Pooch for my boy....it arrives quick and is always packaged well! Wouldn't use anywhere else!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Lovely service and terrific range of products in the hamper. Would definitely use them again.
Fantastic service. Items were lovely and delivered very quickly!
Speedy delivery and came in a well presented package. Loved all the items, as did my dog! Really great value when compared to buying the individual Kong items, and the birthday card was a lovely touch. Would recommend to anyone!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 10th March 2021
Everything arrived just as promised and my boy loved his new toys
Bertie was delighted with his Kong Dog Toy birthday box. Great quality toys and treats! The ordering process was easy to use. The perfectly presented parcel arrived on time for his birthday. Thank you!!
Postman Pooch is rated 4.88 based on 594 reviews