Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
Only positive things to say my pups loved their birthday boxes and comes with a great selection of treats and toys really made their first birthday exciting! And easy for me as i didn’t have to go to the shops all I needed was delivered to me quickly, after the box was prepared and they made contact by email to keep me updated as to when it would be delivered.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 16th July 2020
I always use Postman Pooch for my boy....it arrives quick and is always packaged well! Wouldn't use anywhere else!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Lovely service and terrific range of products in the hamper. Would definitely use them again.
Fantastic service. Items were lovely and delivered very quickly!
Speedy delivery and came in a well presented package. Loved all the items, as did my dog! Really great value when compared to buying the individual Kong items, and the birthday card was a lovely touch. Would recommend to anyone!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 10th March 2021
Everything arrived just as promised and my boy loved his new toys
Bertie was delighted with his Kong Dog Toy birthday box. Great quality toys and treats!
The ordering process was easy to use. The perfectly presented parcel arrived on time for his birthday.
Thank you!!
One very happy doggy! Extremely happy with the hamper :) also very fast delivery.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Purchased for a special pups second birthday and so happy with the box! Full of lots of treats especially for a pup who destroys every toy, still all intact 4 days later. Fast and easy delivery service. Will definitely recommend to others :)
Postman Pooch is rated 4.86 based on 473 reviews