Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
Use postman pooch every Birthday for my fur baby, highly recommend, products are great with a fast delivery.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 19th November 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 19th November 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 19th November 2021
great content and max looved every item. a great mix of treats and toys
Such a great find! Fab parcels you can design yourself to create the perfect gift for your pooch!
Brilliant box. Loved how you had the option to build your own so you could customise it to your dogs needs.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 30th October 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 30th October 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 30th October 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 30th October 2021
The box came just in time and the quality of the toys were great. My fussy dog absolutely loved the cupcake
Max loved his birthday box which he received for his 8th birthday, full of great quality fun goodies, beautifully packaged, great value and delivered really quickly... thank you, would highly recommend and will order again
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 28th October 2021
Excellent service , very fast delivery , lovely products, Chester has loved all of his birthday presents and his birthday cake
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 28th October 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 28th October 2021
Cute packaging, good products and great customer service :)
My only complaint is it didn’t arrive in time even though I ordered in plenty of time. Maybe if parcel is tracked be much quicker. All items were well made and Jackson absolutely loved all his bits and shared with his mischievous brother. Have used postman pooch before and will use again.xx
Amazing purchase for my clients dog, she loved it. Will definitely be buying again
My dog loves the gift box so much, especially the Buffalo Horn and the Wild Boar Strips! He just fell in love with the horn at first sight and has been keeping it along with him 24 hrs every day. And the strips has been his favorite for quite a long time. He also enjoys his new toys very much. The birthday cat, hat and the gift card are also so cute! It has been the best birthday ever for my dog. The gift box really deserves the money.
Our 1 year old puppy loved his birthday box. Such fun!!! Definitely ordering a Christmas one
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 24th October 2021
My friends dog loved this so much! Thank you for this! Will be buying again!
I ordered the birthday box aswell as cupcakes and toys to go in the box. The website was easy to use and what impressed me most was how quickly it was delivered. Plus well packaged. We had a very happy pooch. Thank you.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 22nd October 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 22nd October 2021
Pleased with my order, nicely packaged and arrived on time.
My fur babysitter bought me some lovely treats from Postman Pooch and they were lovely. I had to hide the crisps from my humans as they were tempted to try them themselves, which really wasn’t on! The birthday cookie was also delicious although it didn’t last long! I hope I’ll get some more treats soon, for Christmas maybe?!
Fab service, my dog loved his birthday box and we will definitely be ordering again for our other two dogs and for their Christmas stockings :)
So good, came very quick too!
Great products and great service! Milo loved his “woofins” and squeaky cake toy! Thank you!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 18th October 2021
Brilliant service and very quick. Will definitely buy again.
Postman Pooch is rated 4.87 based on 724 reviews