Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
Great service, kept me updated throughout and delivered on Walters birthday 🐶
Very happy with the overall experience. Cake arrived well within time and looks great.
Great selection of of dog hampers , value for money and fast delivery. If I’m going to be buying for my dogs in future I will be shopping here.
Ordered a birthday cake for our dog and it arrived in perfect condition. Our dog loved it and we had difficulty making the cake last two days ! Will definitely use Postman Pooch again.
Excellent service and excellent cake my dogs love it
Fast and reliable
I meant of wrote this on Christmas Day, but I completely forgot. But I absolutely love how it was packed, and my baby girl love everything inside. She wouldn't stop eating her treats that she got in the box, half of her treats was gone on Christmas Day! The toys are amazing, tough but also soft. Every product on this store is amazing and worth the buy! Will definitely be buying more as soon as I can, and when I got the money, I will be subscribing also. Treat your doggo!
great selection of treat boxes - we got one for our sheepdog for Christmas and she loved it as did the kids with the excitement of the yappy xmas card and presents for our dog. arrived promptly and great service
My dog loved he’s treats and toys
I wouldn't shop anywhere else. I first found Postman Pooch 2 years ago when I forget all about sending a gift. I haven't shopped anywhere else since for my doggy prezzies.
Superb christmas box for my lab Bella, prompt delivery too. Thank you! X
A really great selection of products! Very good service, I’ll know where to come next time I need a gift for my pooch.
Great service with some really nice personal touches. Arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. Thanks Postman Pooch!
Postman Pooch were great, all items arrived in time for my dogs birthday, she loved them all!
good selection of products and packaged very well.
Have used Postman Pooch twice and have been really pleased with the quality of toys and treats and also the quick and efficient service. Would highly recommend and use again . Bailey my Cavapoo thinks so too 🐾🐶
Just received our Christmas hamper for the new addition to the family. I just love the fact that it was addressed to 'Sock'. It was well packaged, arrived in excellent time and the contents are of the finest quality. We just can't wait until Christmas morning. The grandchildren will have to wait....Sock is the baby so she comes first! Thank you so much for your fantastic product.
Excellent quick service, perfect condition
Quick with despatch and easy to order.
Lovely well arranged hampers. I put these on the floor for my dog and he picks out the toys. He absolutely loves them! I always get him these for his birthday and Christmas. I’d recommend!
Postman Pooch is rated 4.80 based on 174 reviews