Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
The birthday box is brilliant, I added a couple of extra things in it, my little archie loved it all. Arrived within a couple of days, will definitely be ordering again.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 11th April 2021
I honestly was so impressed. I ordered a subscription box and a few more items for my puppy Groot and you can see the level of care that goes into even the smallest detail such as including your pets name on the postage label.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Fast and efficient customer service and delivery. All products received were perfect and as seen on website. I bought the birthday cupcake, venison sausages and salmon bites, all which my dog loved! Definitely will use again!:)
Perfect birthday presents for my collie.
Quick delivery and great communication :)
Fantastic product and service. Was sent to my doggy nephew for his 1st birthday and was received very well. Thank you very much for creating a fab service with a wide variety of gifts to choose from.
Great service with good products and very good prices.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Great company, 10/10 will be using again. I got the get well soon gift box which I would recommend as it comes with healthy treats for the dog and obviously the toys too. The toys are decent and won’t fall apart after a couple of days which is a big positive.
Absolutely thrilled with our purchase from postman review. Really really good quality, especially the tough toy, our dog is a real chew monster and he is still trying to break this!! Well presented, excellent value - thank you - Hector the Cockpoo
Very good service. Package arrived on time and everything was is great condition. Even though something didn't arrive, it was immediately fixed as soon as we queried it with them. Our dog enjoyed everything in his package and had a very happy birthday.
Thank you so much for my boys birthday cake !!
He usually has a sensitive tummy but after wolfing down the whole cake his tummy was fine !! He said it was too nice to share !!
The cake arrived in 2 days so super fast !
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Brilliant idea!! I had no idea what to get a dog for it’s birthday and this was a great gift. Very good communication and delivery. Would definitely use again.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Amazing service. My dog loved his birthday treats! Would definitely purchase from here again
Lovely box and great customer service
Wonderful products quality excellent will always order from here
Thank you Postman Pooch for making our pup's 1st birthday so special! She absolutely loved the birthday box! There was one item out of stock after placing my order but I was contacted immediately asking if I wanted to wait for the item to be re-stocked or choose an alternative product. Delivery was made on time and was absolutely perfect for us to spoil the puppy! Thank you, will definitely recommend and use again!
Delivered on time & the birthday boy loved his birthday treats 👍🏼
Postman pooch are fantastic! I actually queried the order because I assumed it would cost more. Their customer service was brilliant - they answered my query straight away and put my parcel in the post that night. The birthday box was for a friend and I her pup loved it. I’m so impressed with postman pooch and will 100% use them again!
Great little package for our pilots first birthday.
The kids were made up and so was our little Arnie
Great that we could choose specific bits for his little doggie hamper!!
Very prompt service, quickly refunded an item that was unavailable.
Murphy loved the treats ❤
I would definitely recommend postman pooch to any dog owners, what a lovely ideas to make your pet extra special.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 22nd March 2021