Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
Fast delivery, great cake to personalise and my dog loved it. Slightly smaller than anticipated but perfect size for a dog to give over a few days as a treat.
A cute little cake enjoyed by all 3 dogs here
Cute little card , hand written nice touch
Great range of toys and treats in the birthday box. Delivery was quick, however the beer bottle was smashed, better packaging needed to prevent this. Partial refund offered so happy overall.
Lovely gift for my friend’s dog’s birthday. Not sure if she liked the cakes as she hasn’t mentioned anything yet.
My dog loved it had a great birthday
Good quick service
Good value for money, will order again.
Ordered one for my puppy's first birthday and one for our other dog so he didn't feel left out. Came beautifully packed and all intacted. Both dogs didn't take long to demolish their cakes, they loved them. Highly recommended
Great purchase my puppy loved all the treats . Georgie & zoe
The five senses ball is okay if you don't have a bulldog, after 12 hours the squeak had gone and the bell within. Saying that it is his favourite toy and he is still chewing after two weeks
Excellently packed and presented. Contents exactly as described
Postman Pooch 4 star review on 22nd March 2021
Post was delayed but not the company's fault Cake was well received by the birthday collie and his lurcher cousin was really lovely and would recommend
My friend who I sent the gift to seemed happy and pleased with the gift, however my only criticism is that my name wasn’t anywhere on the order, so my friend had no idea who had sent it and had to text different people to try and find out!
Loved the idea of the box and Bronte enjoyed opening it! Would purchase again and try out other boxes. 4 stars as option for large/giant breed not available but will order a pick your own box to try. One happy customer and one happy puppy.
Fantastic first birthday gift! Our puppy really enjoyed at the treats and unwrapping them herself from the dog safe packaging.
Pooch loved his gift, I was a bit disappointed that it arrived two days after his birthday but part of that is recognising that need to pay for swift delivery as it did take the whole five days to arrive. He absolutely loved the cheesy popcorn!!!!
Postman Pooch 4 star review on 15th September 2020
Good variety of products to build your own birthday box. Happy pug, happy owner.
Liked the build a box idea,being able to choose as much or as little as you want. My 13 year old lab loved the iced woofin gone in about 5 seconds. Delivery was fast and I would definitely use Postman Pooch again.
Good quality toys. Delivered fast. Would have preferred a better design card and it be left blank. Needs less treats and more toys. Cake was not great, sponge was hard and frosting was rock hard. If there are more toys put in and some treats taken out I would buy again.
Postman Pooch is rated 4.87 based on 724 reviews