Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
Excellently packed and presented. Contents exactly as described
Postman Pooch 4 star review on 22nd March 2021
Post was delayed but not the company's fault
Cake was well received by the birthday collie and his lurcher cousin was really lovely and would recommend
My friend who I sent the gift to seemed happy and pleased with the gift, however my only criticism is that my name wasn’t anywhere on the order, so my friend had no idea who had sent it and had to text different people to try and find out!
Loved the idea of the box and Bronte enjoyed opening it! Would purchase again and try out other boxes.
4 stars as option for large/giant breed not available but will order a pick your own box to try. One happy customer and one happy puppy.
Fantastic first birthday gift! Our puppy really enjoyed at the treats and unwrapping them herself from the dog safe packaging.
Pooch loved his gift, I was a bit disappointed that it arrived two days after his birthday but part of that is recognising that need to pay for swift delivery as it did take the whole five days to arrive. He absolutely loved the cheesy popcorn!!!!
Postman Pooch 4 star review on 15th September 2020
Good variety of products to build your own birthday box. Happy pug, happy owner.
Liked the build a box idea,being able to choose as much or as little as you want.
My 13 year old lab loved the iced woofin gone in about 5 seconds.
Delivery was fast and I would definitely use Postman Pooch again.
Good quality toys. Delivered fast. Would have preferred a better design card and it be left blank. Needs less treats and more toys. Cake was not great, sponge was hard and frosting was rock hard. If there are more toys put in and some treats taken out I would buy again.
A well presented box addressed to the dog.
Overall the birthday box was lovely and she loved it but the monkey literally lasted 10 seconds before she chewed it all over the place! I don’t know if the stitching is bad on it or my dog is just a prat. But is there any chance of sending a new one out or anything like that?
Postman Pooch 4 star review on 19th June 2020
Good communication.
Nice quality products.
My dog Dudley loved his treats.
A great purchase for any pampered Pooch’s birthday. My dog loved it and was a great way to mark his special day. Will definitely be ordering again - customer services was great and quick responses to my queries regarding delivery dates. Have recommend to many friends and family - thank you again, Postman Pooch. x
Website easy to use, good communication throughout ordering process
Think it has a cool name.postman pooch. Addressed with your pet names .The package all comes together even if selected separately.nicely packaged .I would recommend and I received the order quickly.
I ordered the happy birthday balloon toy, and the trio of woofins. Great products clearly alot of care and effort has gone into creating them and packaging them, the only reason I haven't rated you five stars is my three huskies wolfed down the woofins in one go! I would suggest making them in different sizes to caterer to different breeds :) overall I am very pleased and have recommended you to many of my friends :)
Very good quality, quick delivery. Would of thought they’d of maybe thrown a few treats in for the price but oh well.
Lovely ideas though
Absolutely loved the cake!!!
Fantastic company with great, well priced products. My only fault would be that there was little ability to track my parcel and to see if it had arrived or not.
Arrived very quickly.
Ordering easy and arrived quick.

Angus was not impressed cupcake was dry and didn't like the beer. You was in bits by that evening.
Postman Pooch is rated 4.86 based on 469 reviews