Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
A great purchase for any pampered Pooch’s birthday. My dog loved it and was a great way to mark his special day. Will definitely be ordering again - customer services was great and quick responses to my queries regarding delivery dates. Have recommend to many friends and family - thank you again, Postman Pooch. x
Website easy to use, good communication throughout ordering process
Think it has a cool name.postman pooch. Addressed with your pet names .The package all comes together even if selected separately.nicely packaged .I would recommend and I received the order quickly.
I ordered the happy birthday balloon toy, and the trio of woofins. Great products clearly alot of care and effort has gone into creating them and packaging them, the only reason I haven't rated you five stars is my three huskies wolfed down the woofins in one go! I would suggest making them in different sizes to caterer to different breeds :) overall I am very pleased and have recommended you to many of my friends :)
Very good quality, quick delivery. Would of thought they’d of maybe thrown a few treats in for the price but oh well. Lovely ideas though Absolutely loved the cake!!!
Fantastic company with great, well priced products. My only fault would be that there was little ability to track my parcel and to see if it had arrived or not.
Arrived very quickly.
Ordering easy and arrived quick. Angus was not impressed cupcake was dry and didn't like the beer. You was in bits by that evening.
Arrived quickly and most of the products where great except the toy. But was sent a new and different toy fairly quickly
Service was good
Product was good quality and arrived within a good time
Good
Puppy Essentials provided my Dog Harry! With a wonderful birthday hamper which he loved! It was great value for money! And there was a great selection of gifts for him to choose from. I would definitely recommend and will be purchasing other gifts very soon!
Postman Pooch is rated 4.80 based on 170 reviews