Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
4.9
Based on 869 reviews
Read Postman Pooch Reviews
The cake was amazing and loved by our dog customer service was both helpful and outanding couldn’t ask for or get better service
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Bought a gift box for my friend's dog's birthday; he seemed to love it. PP were very responsive, ensuring I was aware of my order's status until my order was in my hand. Would definitely use again.
Loved the Postman Pooch build your own Birthday Box. As the owner of a very fussy cavapoo I was able to choose the treats, toys etc I knew he would love. He was so excited when the Postman called and he knew the parcel was for him. He loved this purchase so much that I have signed up for the monthly box would recommend
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 12th May 2022
I ordered a birthday box for my friends chug, easy to personalise, a great choice and something for all budgets. I had an issue with the delivery but it was easy to contact their customer service team (not like Amazon) and it was resolved so quickly (again...not like Amazon) . Will certainly come back .
Very good customer service
Brilliant!!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 4th May 2022
super little gift box which Jett enjoyed opening...she lovely the soft toy and the cake especially
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 4th May 2022 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 4th May 2022
Very happy with the overall service and quality of products!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
We ordered a birthday cake for our 1 year old. We are very happy with the service and cake. Our dog loved the cake and found it very delicious. I accidentally left it very late to order one and was over the moon by how quickly it arrived. I would recommend this company to other people.
Great gift!!!
My akita loves the birthday cake it is a lovely company with great products
Lovely cookie which our dog enjoyed imensely. Highly recommend as a special treat for your pooch!
Got one last year which is worse for wear as favourite of Alfie's
I ordered a birthday cake for my dog. It came quick and was really easy to order and use the website.
Brilliant idea for your doggy’s birthday!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 25th April 2022
Sent the hamper as a gift and they loved it. And the dog loved it too!
Our doggo loved his birthday box, he absolutely loved the treats and the fluffy toys. However his favourite toy by far is the mini space hopper. Will definitely be getting him some more gift boxes ordered in the future!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 22nd April 2022
Great service, good quality products
Website was super easy to use and the parcel was sent quickly and the doggo loved it! Perfect business
Brilliant birthday cake, lilly loved it! Highly recommend!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 19th April 2022