Postman Pooch Reviews

Laura Grimley
Laura Grimley
Tracey Smith
Emma Peppercorn
My dog absolutely loves the Postman Pooch boxes! I buy one every year for his birthday and have also been buying them for his doggy friends birthdays as well. They are very well received! I love the combination of toys and food gifts, unlike other companies who seem to include more food gifts than toys/combination, Postman Pooch has a good mixture of everything :)
Great service I left order birthday came till last minute but I should of worried they got it to me In time and puppy enjoyed
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 23rd June 2021
Service was fantastic! Lots of little ‘extras’ with my order such as a candle for the cupcake, a party hat and a personalised birthday card for my dog. Have bought dog cakes before and my dog hasn’t been very interested in them but he scoffed this one in no time! Would definitely order again!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 22nd June 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
Such a fab hamper filled with top quality products and quick delivery, couldn’t ask for anything more 👌🏼
This was a great idea for our dogs birthday. She loved all the items in the box and the selection was great. Delivery was fast and it arrived in perfect condition. Will definitely be ordering again! Thanks again to Postman Pooch.
Amazing box of goodies for our pups first birthday! Will definitely be ordering again
Great efficient service and quick delivery- good choice and quality of products
Great, quick delivery and my dog could not get enough of the cake!
Everything fabulous - Erik will so enjoy his 1st birthday 🥳
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 15th June 2021
I couldn’t be happier with the products in our postman pooch selection, our puppy enjoyed his treats and had a wonderful 1st birthday. I have recommended to all our doggy friends :)
My dogs loved their cake and toys from postman pooch! They had a fabulous birthday because of them and would 100% recommend. Will be using again for sure
Amazing selection of products and excellent customer service. When one of the normal treats wasn't available, a lovely lady from PP text me to ask if it was okay to substitute for something else - of course, this wasn't an issue but she was so apologetic and lovely. The box arrived in good time for Merlins birthday and he loved it all.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 15th June 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 15th June 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Perfect cake !
Amazing company! so so helpful, regarding a issue on delivery of the order. (Not the company’s fault, this was a courier issue). Great value for money, my dog loved all of the treats!
Delivery was speedy, high quality toys & treats . Have 2 dogs that share the same birthday so was a real fun thing to get them. They absolutely loved it. I can highly recommend 👍🏼
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 10th June 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 10th June 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 10th June 2021
Pup loved his birthday box! Thank you! X
Was awesome cake, shera loved it and wanted more. Cant wait to order more from postman pooch.
Wonderful gifts and fast delivery
My doggies absolutely loves their treat box for their birthday . In fact Charlie was running away with his full cupcake in his mouth and wouldn’t allow anyone to help him 😂 It was amazing Thankyou so much 🥰 x
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 7th June 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 7th June 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 7th June 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 7th June 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Brilliant! This was so cute