Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
Very good service and fast delivery
I have recently ordered a custom box of dog gifts for my Jack Russell for Christmas, from Postman Pooch. As always they are all good quality goods, at good value prices, and arrived the following day in record time!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 24th December 2020
Lovely items all packaged well.Delivered in time for christmas.Will use again.
I bought a hamper for my little Shihtzu for Christmas...I was kept well informed about the progress of my order...one of the items wasn't available in the hamper due to high demand ....however I received a call to ask me what item I would like as a substitute.....I was more than happy with the hamper when it arrived....my little Tilly will love it 😀....Very good service ....I will certainly look to make future purchases...keep up the good work
Bought one last year as well, very pleased with the quality and contents, I’m sure Molly will love everything
Have used Postman Pooch to order hampers as gift for my friends dog for birthdays and Christmas. Service is excellent with fantastic products, would highly recommend to anyone!
I use this website for all occasional for my dogs. Great service, great value and the company called me recently re my Christmas box order to confirm something prior to sending. Excellent customer service right there
Have bought from this company 2 times now and they go above and beyond each time! the gifts are amazing! will carry on purchasing from them again in the future!
Excellent quality products and really well presented, customer service excellent & would definitely use them again
I have ordered a couple of times now and just love the selections available. Excellent service.
my dog loved the package and very quick delivery! thanks so much ❤️🥰
I have used Postman Pooch a couple of times; their products are good quality and the service was fantastic too. I am looking forward to ordering a Christmas box for my dog Minnie who is also a big fan of Postman Pooch!
Such a lovely company and quick delivery my dog loved his Birthday presents. Thank you postman pooch!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 29th November 2020
Great service
Fast delivery
Lovely quality gift ideas for your pooches!
Fast delivery will definitely use again
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Highly recommend Postman Pooch, the customer service is exceptional and the Birthday box for my dog is lovely, nicely packaged with lots of treats. Such a unique gift! I will definitely be placing more orders thank you Postman Pooch
Really pleased with the product and the parcel arrived on time as stated. The owner and pooch were thrilled and the dog loves her new monkey toy. Quality items and well wrapped too. I also like that you can address it to the dog in question!
A couple of things that might be helpful going forward.
1) An area on the website where I could personalise the card would be really useful, with a preview of what the card will say and look like. I was unsure if the dog would be receiving a birthday card (it was a get well gift) and also the owner didn't know it was from me when they received it as my name wasn’t on it anywhere.
2) if the parcels are tracked that would be useful however I understand if they are sent first or second class this isn’t possible.
3) the website operation is not that smooth when building a box. Where there are multiple choices (for example the calm biscuits) the window doesn’t close after you’ve added to basket. So I ended up adding 5 to basket thinking I hadn’t pressed it properly. Once in the basket I couldn’t see an option to edit the quantity so had to delete it and start again.
It’s a top quality product and an excellent idea. Our recipient absolutely loved it and I was so pleased it arrived the day after ordering. With a few minor tweaks this would be a very satisfied customer. Thank you Postman Pooch!
Great service, arrived promptly and a wonderful gift for our puppies first birthday! Thank you Postman Pooch x
Excellent 10/10
Everything came quickly and was great and as expected when received. My dog loved receiving his birthday parcel!
Postman Pooch is rated 4.86 based on 404 reviews