Postman Pooch Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch

Tell us how Postman Pooch made you happy

"I cannot recommend this company enough !! They were absolutely brilliant when I wanted to send a gift to one of my dogs Instagram fur friends for his Barkday. The communication was brilliant and they even popped in an extra special birthday card so they knew who it was from. The box arrived very quickly, full of yummy goodies and I would highly recommend using this wonderful company."
"Such a great company to deal with. My puppy received his first box last month, unfortunately, there had been a small mix up and some of the treats weren’t suitable for puppies. I emailed Postman Pooch and ‘Ben’ who works for them get in contact with me almost straight away. Within a couple of days Ben/Postman Pooch had posted out new packets of treats suitable for my puppy. They didn’t ask me to return anything. The customer service is brilliant. The products are great too. The toys seem really good quality, as do the treats. My puppy Reggie absolutely loves his! Thanks Postman Pooch & Ben! Happy customer & happy puppy!!"
"I cannot recommend this company too highly. Really reliable service, nothing is too much. Friendly and keep to their word. The dog boxes are wonderful and my dogs love them, I have four dogs from a St Bernard down to a little scruff and there is always something for each of them. Wonderful company."
"Excellent 1st Birthday puppy box Everything we needed to make her Birthday a huge success Arrived swiftly and good quality products inside Will recomend and use again and again"
"I bought a luxury dog birthday box for our small Shitzu Maggie and overall i'm very impressed with the service from the team and with how the box was packaged along with the goods I received. I was unsure if the box would come in time for her birthday at the start of January but it did and i'm very happy with how responsive, kind and friendly they were. It was Maggie's first real birthday so I wanted to make it special for her and shes got more than enough toys and treats to play with in the luxury box, absolutely spoilt!!"
"I came accross the site when I was initially looking for something last minute, I ordered it, got in touch & it was perfect service & delivery! So when I needed another special present for my Doggy family there was only one place to come! The hampers are perfect!"
"It arrived as a surprise for him on his birthday. The price was fair. Ragamuffin the poodle loved it and his doggy friends. I'd definately buy him one another year!"
"Well the toys for my dog where amazing quality postage was great too nothing to complain about my dog loved the cupcake and the birthday card is very nice, great to keep if you love to keep cards like i do and of course a party hat it was in end if april when it was cody birthday it also came on time witch is amazing real thnx for my dog first birthday"
"We bought this for our pup Baffi??s first Birthday & he loved it...the giraffe toy was his favourite but there was a lovely selection of quality food & toys inside!"
"The attention to detail was great, I love that there are websites like this that celebrate dogs birthdays! The only problem was I got the cake a month before! Not knowing they ran out of date a few days after purchase! Over all I would recommend to other dog lovers!"
"Absolutly fantastic! Superb customer service & the Birthday box is fantastic! I am glad I found these guys via Google as they made the First birthday box the perfect treat, now just ordering another!"
"Absolutely thrilled to bits when I received George's 1st Birthday Box. Loved the packaging as well as the brilliant customer service. George enjoyed his doggy beer. Cant wait for next year."
"Excellent service and products"
"Excellent service and products"
"My dachshund Arnie loves his treat box. And so do we. Excellent product and service. Would highly recommend Puppy Essentials if you want to treat your pooch."
"Excellent and speedy service"
"Arrived very quickly."
"Ordering easy and arrived quick. Angus was not impressed cupcake was dry and didn't like the beer. You was in bits by that evening."
"Beautifully presented, puppy loved the cake and lolly !!"
Postman Pooch is rated 4.70 based on 56 reviews