Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
Quick delivery and make sure there delivered for your dogs birthday, if they ever run into a problem they ring in plenty of time to make re arrangements.
Great value for money, with a fantastic selection to choose from. Would highly recommend and order from again.
The box was delivered on time, and the contents were lovely! The cup cake disappeared in one gulp!
It was my fur baby’s 10th Birthday so wanted something special. Postman Pooch certainly delivered this. It arrived really quickly and Lily loved all of her goodies, especially the cupcake, and that’s saying something from a dog who is really picky about what she eats. Can’t recommend enough. Thanks x
Great quality and service
Great present for Harry’s first birthday. Lovey selection of goodies, arrived super quick and was reasonably priced. Very happy with the purchase.
Lovely personal box delivered for my pooches birthday 🍰 pawsecco Abd popcorn . Perfect and Ailsa enjoyed playing with the box too
Everything was well packaged, quick delivery. Perfect for my dogs birthday, thank you.
Excellent service and choice of products. Very pleased with the gifts we purchased for a doggy birthday. Will definitely use Postman Pooch in the future for doggy treats and celebrations.
Very quick delivery. My dog loved the gifts and it made his day
PEFECT!!! Great service and quick delivery!! Jeven loves the cakes!!
Nicely put together and quick service makes it a win for me and the birthday boy!
This is the 3rd box I've ordered from Postman Pooch! The box was for a friend who got a puppy.

The quality of goods, the quick delivery and amazing customer service has guaranteed me as a loyal customer.
A nice variety of high quality treats, so far my dog has enjoyed them all. The delivery was very prompt and even though a toy was out of stock they delivered that the next day...great little company! A++++
We have ordered the Birthday Box from Postman Pooch and they are absolutely fantastic, Such good value for money and great Customer Service!
Bought for my dog 7th birthday. She absolutely loved it, she loved the cupcake and candle. Very fast delivery due to this pandemic. Would highly recommend, will be purchasing again. Thanks 🐾
Great fast service even during lockdown. A great selection of treats for my pups birthday!
Exactly what I needed and all items as described! Arrived quickly, I will use Postman Pooch again in the future!
Honestly if it wasn’t for lockdown I would of probably never have discovered you guys which is a shame coz boy I’m glad I did ! Always keen to support small businesses and have since recommended to all my friends and family some of who are groomers, splash hounds etc
Brilliant Box yet again. Always use postman pooch...
Postman Pooch is rated 4.86 based on 264 reviews