Postman Pooch Reviews

Postman Pooch 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Gregg Carnaffan
Excellent service
Posted 27 minutes ago
Definitely recommend. I bought a birthday box and filled it with fabulous goodness my dog particularly loved the popcorn, but he enjoyed all of the items in the box, including the cake, dog beer and cookie. Thank you Postman Pooch for helping to make my dogs first birthday extra special! Will definitely be back for more in future.
Really sweet box, i should of gone for the harder toy box didnt like the beer unfortunately
Great company with amazing quality boxes that are the perfect present for any dog !!
Lovely store, easy to use website and checkout. Lovely range of products. Instant order confirmation. Fast delivery and good prices.
Good value for money, will order again.
Delivered on time and Daisy loved it for her 1st birthday
Lovely little hamper perfect to add things on
Fast delivery, well packed and was gone in seconds :-)
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Ordered the cupcake for your Max’s second birthday he loved the cake and hat.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 27th July 2021
The best customer service I have experienced with a company I have ordered from online! The day after I ordered Jess text me to let me know that the toy was currently out of stock which was fine. I loved that she text me as opposed to emails as I find important ones are more easy to miss. I ordered another toy and as a apology she threw in a load of goodies. As you can see my dog loved it! I will be ordering from here again at xmas and birthdays. My friends already want to order the dog toy for their dogs! Thank you Jess for your help X
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 26th July 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 26th July 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 26th July 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Great service. I needed a delayed delivery and this was no problem.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Ordered one for my puppy's first birthday and one for our other dog so he didn't feel left out. Came beautifully packed and all intacted. Both dogs didn't take long to demolish their cakes, they loved them. Highly recommended
Absolutely brilliant company !! The pooch parcel arrived in a few days and the contents was fantastic 🐶
Excellent toys, very happy recipient for his birthday who is very busy playing with them. Lovely packaging. Thank you for the card and birthday message.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Great gifts for dogs, second time I’ve ordered for my boys birthday and he loves the woofin so much!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 21st July 2021
What a treat! My two rottweilers loved their box of goodies, as soon as the box arrived (really quickly) the dogs could smell the treats and were very Intreaged. Chicken feet, rabbit ears and pigs ears seem to be favourite, I will definitely be returning to purchase another box, thank you
Great company, friendly helpful service. Product was perfect just what I was looking for. Pup absolutely loved his birthday cake. Highly recommend this company.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Amazing selection of goodies in a box. Well presented and put together. My dog loves it!!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 20th July 2021
I thought I had left it too late to sort a cake for my dog! But then I discovered this company. Great little cupcake delivered really quickly and packaged really well! Would definitely recommend!
Postman Pooch is rated 4.87 based on 601 reviews