Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
Amazing products and excellent delivery. Will definitely order again
Nice company and great service
This was my first order and I will definitely order again in the future, very efficient service
Think it has a cool name.postman pooch. Addressed with your pet names .The package all comes together even if selected separately.nicely packaged .I would recommend and I received the order quickly.
This is an excellent doggie website. So much choice. The people who run it are very friendly and helpful. Have no hesitation in using Postman Pooch again.
Very good service and products are as advertised, I would definitely use again and tell my friends about Postman Pooch.
I ordered the happy birthday balloon toy, and the trio of woofins. Great products clearly alot of care and effort has gone into creating them and packaging them, the only reason I haven't rated you five stars is my three huskies wolfed down the woofins in one go! I would suggest making them in different sizes to caterer to different breeds :) overall I am very pleased and have recommended you to many of my friends :)
Brilliant company for those that love their pooches! The package arrived with my puppy’s name on which was a lovely touch and made me giggle. The contents were well packed. My little girl loved the woofin and the bacon gnosher toy was well work the money. Def recommend and will order again. I love the name of the company too - genius!
Excellent, arrived quickly and good quality items
Lovely gift idea x
Postman Pooch is amazing! My furbaby loved his birthday cake and treats! Highly recommend.
What a lovely place on line to order for your pooch and Xmas being around the corner remember your dog / cat I’m sure you will be pleased with Postman Pooch as I am :-)
Excellent service this is the second order I’ve placed and all items are amazing, great quality at good prices, nice to be able to order different things other than just squeaky toys eg crisps and popcorn etc ! So glad I came across this website by accident!
Exactly what I wanted to celebrate my puppy’s first birthday and she loved it all! Professional packaging and value for your money!! Will definitely be using again! Quick response to emails too! Thanks guys :-)
My doggies loved there cake , got here on time like I ordered great service
This is our second box from Postman Pooch and we are always delighted with the items in the box. It is so beautifully packaged and safe for our dog to sniff through to find the different pieces. We will definitely be ordering again.
Brilliant go to option for birthday & Christmas presents. Holly my cockapoo loves receiving the toys & treats on her birthday each year.
Great choice of gifts for the furry one in your life! Fantastic speedy delivery too. Looking forward to seeing Richmond's thoughts on his birthday present on his big day. Thanks Postman Pooch!
I ordered a cupcake and toy for my dogs 9th birthday, everything arrived on time and well packaged. Kopey loved her gifts and I will definitely use Postman Pooch again
Fast and efficient service and my dog loved every single item in his birthday box ...will be using these guys again..thanks again 🎂🐶👌
Postman Pooch is rated 4.83 based on 147 reviews