Postman Pooch Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
"Lovely selection of goodies for my dog and good value for money. Very speedy service."
"First time using Postman Pooch, and I wanted to find a special gift for my gals 6th birthday! Postman Pooch delivered! I would definitely use this website again, easy to order and the delivery came quick! Very good value for money and high quality. A great forward facing company and easy to deal with. I would recommend Postman Pooch to all my animal loving pals."
"Such good service, when an item was out if stock they got in contact to ask if it was okay to substitute. Rosie loved all her treats."
"Prompt, personalised service providing quality goods with a minimum of fuss. Highly recommended!"
"Arrived just in time, excellent service and my puppy absolutely loved his birthday box! Thank you"
"parcel arrived quickly and very nicely. Exactly what I ordered and they are great items thanks x"
"I ordered build a birthday box and purchased a lolly, popcorn, crisps,trio of woofins, a doughnut and biscuits. all were really good and Frankel loved them all. I also purchased a birthday cake and he enjoyed this too. quick delivery highly recommended for unique dog gifts, thank you Postman Pooch."
"Amazing service and delivery"
"Great service order received quickly"
"Great service and presentation. Can’t wait to give this to my baby."
"I will definitely shop from postman pooch again. Delivery was excellent and the customer service was 100%. Items are priced really cheap and my dog had a lovely birthday with lots of presents for a small price."
"Great idea to build your own box, looked really good with straw padding the little cake was a lovely touch, it went down really well with Alfie everything I ordered to go in the box was good quality. Alfie’s owners were thrilled to bits with the present for him"
"A nice easy to navigate website with some cool ideas for man's best friend."
"u guys made my puppy birthday awesome! he loves the toys and everything! Thank you again ! X"
"My dog absolutely loves her birthday box! She loved everything including the Birthday cake, Dog Donut treat, she absolutely love the crisps too! She loves her new elephant toy so much! And the bow tie is gorgeous, and very well made! It’s a bit big for her but that’s because she is a teacup chihuahua! Overall, I am so so happy with her Birthday box and my dog is too!! and I cannot wait to order more treats for my little doggy 😆😁🐶🐾🍩🧁🐕❤️"
"Perfect idea. He loved it all!"
"Fab products and super fast delivery! Highly recommend!"
"I ordered the build your own birthday box for my puppy who turned one today. Not only did my package arrive in a timely manner but due to having no stock for an item I had ordered I received a telephone call to inform me of this and not only did they replace the item but they also added an extra item for the inconvenience. I can’t thank postman pooch enough for going the extra mile. I’ll definitely be ordering from here again."
"Delivery was fast!"