Postman Pooch Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
Click Here
"Love the box and add some toys to create my own! Great quality and my dog loved it! Even the detail of being addressed to my dog and packaging made all the difference. Definitely recommend"
"Overall, the Postman Pooch box of goodies was really special ... Bruno loved it all ... second time we've ordered and will continue to use their service. Excellent products"
"Didn't know what to expect but ordered anyway and was really happy with delivery and quality and price."
"First time I used postman pooch...and very happy will definitely be coming back :-)"
"My dog absolutely loved his birthday box. Good price and lovely products."
"What great products."
"Very quick delivery and great items. Very pleased birthday doggy! Have ordered from here twice and will definitely be ordering again."
"Such a fab, speedy service! Will absolutely be using Postman Pooch in the future!"
"Very good quality, quick delivery. Would of thought they’d of maybe thrown a few treats in for the price but oh well. Lovely ideas though Absolutely loved the cake!!!"
"Easy to order, arrived promptly and really woof value for money."
"What an amazing gift for my pooch. Each part of the box is a really great thoughtful gift. Linc loved his box thanks postman pooch"
"Fantastic company with great, well priced products. My only fault would be that there was little ability to track my parcel and to see if it had arrived or not."
"Fast delivery and very well presented gift box for our fur baby. He wasn’t so keen on the popcorn or beer but loved the ‘iced woofin’ and cake pop. Lovely little toy too. Would definitely recommend as a treat for your pet"
"Brilliant gift box for your pet, filled with toys and a birthday cupcake. And even a personalised birthday card. Great service, easy to order and very quick delivery. Highly recommended!!"
"Great products, great service! Will be using again!"
"Good prices, quick delivery, very happy with my purchase."
"I bought the build a birthday box for my Cavapoo’s 1st birthday. He loved the contents and I was impressed with the cute branded packaging. Teddy also enjoyed the delicious cake which was devoured !"
"Bought this for my boys 5th birthday on Sunday, love it, good quality products, and my dog love it, he also enjoyed the box! Super fast delivery Will use again"
"Our puppy loved his postman pooch box for his 1st birthday. Arrived swiftly and full of goodies. He loved his cake! Would recommend to anyone with a pooch..loved it."
"Very good selection of both practical and slightly crazy gifts for our four legged friends! Excellent, fast and efficient service. Competitive pricing. Many thanks - I am sure the dog in question will be delighted!"
Postman Pooch is rated 4.81 based on 122 reviews