Postman Pooch Reviews

Postman Pooch 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Marchela Stoyanova
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Natalie Wegener
Love Postman Pooch ... have used them 3 times now and can honestly say they are easy to deal with, the website is clear and easy to access, they keep you informed each step of the delivery, their products arrived on time and exactly as ordered, the items within their boxes are hardy (and tasty!) and well worth the cost per box .... the dog recipients (and owners) were delighted with their gifts and I would not hesitate to use them again.
Posted 49 minutes ago
My dog absolutely loved his postman pooch hamper box, Doesn’t stop playing with his toy and loved the cake! Looked so cute in his hat! Would 100% recommend.
Posted 58 minutes ago
Post was delayed but not the company's fault
Cake was well received by the birthday collie and his lurcher cousin was really lovely and would recommend
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service and great selection of things for puppy. Things came quickly and very happy with my purchase
Great service and my dog loves everything. Would definitely use again!! 😊
Looked lovely, but Ralph would not eat it.. seemed very dry
Postman Pooch sent out the cake for our dog on the same day we ordered and when it arrived it was in perfect condition. I would totally recommend for your dog's special occasion!
Bought my Nephew weim some birthday presents from here! Was so pleased with how quick they came! My favourite was his woofin and he loved it too! Will defo be buying from here again for all my other dog relations😊. Thank you so much!
For the price you pay I wasn't impressed. The Iced Woofin was stale and so dry the dogs couldn't (and didn't want to ) eat it. The toy is okay but nothing to write home about and the card is basically just a card printed on a laser printer.
He seemed to enjoy the I woof you biscuit and I haven't given hime the beer or popcorn yet but I know he likes popcorn so I'm sure he'll eat it
My dog loved this little birthday treat!
Came quickly and lovely box for Douglas.
Really great service and packaging, our lab loved his birthday treats (especially his muffin!). Thank you, will be using this company again.
The birthday box was brilliant for our puppies first birthday! It arrived quickly and all the bits in it were great for our puppy who likes to destroy everything! She hasn’t destroyed any of the toys yet and absolutely loved the cake! Would highly recommend postman pooch!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 15th February 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Lucy loved her parcel and it made her feel much better after her operation. Really good customer service and speedy deliver. I will definitely be back.
Gorgeous gifts! One very happy pup.
Very good purchase wood quality items
Very please with purchase
Excellent
Great service and arrived quickly. They rang as needed to swap a flavour of kong squeeze paste and have answered any queries I have had quickly. Recommending to all my dog owning friends. Can't wait to try the subscription boxes.
Every year without fail, we use this company to mark our little Pugs Tina and Macy’s birthday now!
Really reasonably priced toys, great cake and most importantly party hats!
With the ability to build your own box now it is even better.

Will continue to use and would recommend for those with furry children!
Wonderful Idea & Product. Our puppy loved the birthday box and even though I left it to the last minute, you managed to deliver it in time. Thank you so much. We will 100% use you again.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 8th February 2021