Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
We were really impressed with the service when using Postman Pooch. Belle loved celebrating her first birthday with her own special cake!
We were very pleased with the speed of service from postman pooch. From order to delivery was no time at all. The birthday box was very well presented. Birthday girl Luna was very pleased with the contents of the gift box to. Outstanding customer service thank you postman pooch
Amazing Fitz and his friends loved the cake and wanted more. Would definitely order again
Error made with original order was soon rectified. Fast, friendly service.
Great service communication and product. Will be using again
Fantastic service and easy to order. Came very quickly.
There was a really nice variety of different boxes to get for our dogs birthday. None seemed too astronomically priced (it’s a treat). Not something I’d invest in every month but we’ll worth it for a birthday or christmas!
Great communications due to a minor hitch and quality products. Would happily use again.
Postman pooch is a great fast reliable service will definetly be ordering from again
Skye who was 11years young enjoyed sharing her cake with Jazz ,Thor and my son's dog Nyla all thought it was totally yummy not a crumb was left
Amazing quick & easy service! Cake looks amazing! Thank you!
Fab idea to celebrate our dog Jessi's first birthday! The package arrived on her birthday by our postman!
Great service, kept me updated throughout and delivered on Walters birthday 🐶
Very happy with the overall experience. Cake arrived well within time and looks great.
Great selection of of dog hampers , value for money and fast delivery. If I’m going to be buying for my dogs in future I will be shopping here.
Ordered a birthday cake for our dog and it arrived in perfect condition. Our dog loved it and we had difficulty making the cake last two days ! Will definitely use Postman Pooch again.
Excellent service and excellent cake my dogs love it
Fast and reliable
A great purchase for any pampered Pooch’s birthday. My dog loved it and was a great way to mark his special day. Will definitely be ordering again - customer services was great and quick responses to my queries regarding delivery dates. Have recommend to many friends and family - thank you again, Postman Pooch. x
I meant of wrote this on Christmas Day, but I completely forgot. But I absolutely love how it was packed, and my baby girl love everything inside. She wouldn't stop eating her treats that she got in the box, half of her treats was gone on Christmas Day! The toys are amazing, tough but also soft. Every product on this store is amazing and worth the buy! Will definitely be buying more as soon as I can, and when I got the money, I will be subscribing also. Treat your doggo!
Postman Pooch is rated 4.82 based on 186 reviews