Postman Pooch Reviews

Stacey Brewer
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 16th July 2020
Lucy Townrow
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic! I don't know what is in that cake as my dog usually hates dog chocolate but she could not get enough of that cake! The cake was handwritten to her on her birthday, arrived beautifully packaged and presented and the customer service was impeccable. Will definitely be placing more orders! Highly recommend.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 24th September 2020
My dog absolutely loved his presents we got him for his first birthday! He has not stopped playing with the squeaky ball and loves cuddles with his Kong comfort!
Great service and nice items, good value for money in my opinion.
Prompt delivery
I left my order to late and I ordered the burthday box for my big girl. I ordered it on tuesday and her birthday was on that Saturday. I apologized for leaving it too late and asked if possible they could do there best to get it for Saturday the package arrived on friday. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH POSTMAN POOCH AND I CANT THANK THEM ENOUGH. FOR WHAT THEY DO. AND DONE. PITY I CAN ONLY GIVE THEM 10/10. THANKYOU POSTMAN POOCH. AND I PROMISE TO ORDER IN PLENTY OF TIME AT XMAS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. LOVE THEM.
Both dogs loving their buffalo horns great service and communication
Excellent site for special gifts for furbabies. Delivered quickly too
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Aww I am over the moon with Nuggets birthday box !! He has done nothing but sit and stare at the box so I’ve gave in and gave him one item before his birthday !! Deffo will be a returning customer. Thank you
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Quick delivery, good selection & love you get a personalised card and birthday hat too :) my pooch will love it when he opens it for his birthday. Thank you
Pooch loved his gift, I was a bit disappointed that it arrived two days after his birthday but part of that is recognising that need to pay for swift delivery as it did take the whole five days to arrive. He absolutely loved the cheesy popcorn!!!!
Postman Pooch 4 star review on 15th September 2020
Had 2 postman pooch birthday hampers delivered yesterday, they were FABULOUS! All excellent quality gifts and treats packed in with a birthday card ! Would definitely recommend!
Good variety of products to build your own birthday box. Happy pug, happy owner.
Our 12 year old Beagle absolutely loved his Postman Pooch birthday box. Excellent quality and excellent service and delivery / would highly recommend
Fantastic company to deal with. Would thoroughly recommend
One very happy doggy! Extremely happy with the hamper :) also very fast delivery.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Very happy dog and very happy kids! A good package for your Pooch's special day with a card, treats and something to make.
Excellent service with a wide variety of products that were well received (and very quickly eaten) on our dogs birthday. Love the website and the build your own box gift sets. Perfect presents for (very) spoiled pooches. Will definitely be ordering again next year. Thanks guys and great work 😊
5* is not enough. Amazing everything - products, service, communication. Will be buying more.
Wonderful gifts....so please with everything!
Really lovely gift box for our boys first birthday, which included a thoughtful birthday card for him. Really good quality and lovely packaging. Would definitely order again and recommend
Postman Pooch is rated 4.87 based on 347 reviews