Postman Pooch Reviews

Postman Pooch 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Linda Garrett
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Aaron Stewart
What a truly beautiful birthday box for my 14 year old dog. She truly loves everything in the box and the toys are excellent quality.. the treats beautiful too. I recommend this box and postman pooch to all dogs and owners. I will definitely use again. Thanks postman pooch for a excellent service from beginning to end and the personalised card is a beautiful touch. 5*'s from me.
I have bought three of the Postman pooch birthday boxes over the last year. They have lots of exciting contents,toys food a bottle of drink a party hat even a personalised birthday card.They are carefully packed and beautifully presented. My grandogs have been delighted with them🐶
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 25th May 2022
Arrived super fast and very well packaged.
Amazing my dog loved it .friends have already asked me to send on the details so they can purchase one for their dogs special day . Hope you do Christmas boxes soon happy customer happy pup . Our new favourite thing to do is have a movie night now the dog can join in with his cheesy popcorn which I added to the box . Thank you
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 25th May 2022
Our dog Fudge didn’t take much encouragement to find out what was in the postman pooch box. We had the plenty of options on the website to select for Fudges box.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 25th May 2022 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 25th May 2022 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 25th May 2022
My dog absolutely loved every item in her birthday box, and I was so pleased with the quality of the items/value for money and the speedy delivery. Will definitely order again!
Excellent service. I was so impressed. The box had everything we needed for our puppers birthday. It was presented in a celebratory box with toys, snacks a cake and a handwritten card. Turned up well before his birthday and we were all so excited to open it. Would use again next year and I would recommend to all my friends.
Quick to send my delivery and my dogs loved the cupcakes
Excellent product...gift for a friend's dog that had been bitten by another dog..well presented
Nice cake. Speedy delivery thank you
Good communication kept me updated as to dispatch and delivery day.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
So so so amazing! Great value for money and couldn’t have been happier
Easy to order
Very quick delivery, excellent service, would definitely use again.
Having received the monthly subscription boxes for almost a year now, I opted to use Postman Pooch in order to build a birthday box for my pups first birthday. The quality of the items included are second to none, and my pup absolutely loved receiving these. Additionally, from completion of the order, the birthday box was on my doorstep in less than 72 hours. Absolutely phenomenal, personalised service. In terms on dog treats, gifts and toys - I would not shop anywhere else. Superb.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 18th May 2022
The cake was amazing and loved by our dog customer service was both helpful and outanding couldn’t ask for or get better service
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Bought a gift box for my friend's dog's birthday; he seemed to love it. PP were very responsive, ensuring I was aware of my order's status until my order was in my hand. Would definitely use again.
Loved the Postman Pooch build your own Birthday Box. As the owner of a very fussy cavapoo I was able to choose the treats, toys etc I knew he would love. He was so excited when the Postman called and he knew the parcel was for him. He loved this purchase so much that I have signed up for the monthly box would recommend
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Good comms, product good dog loved it & ideal with candle & card. Only suggestion is to put a sticker/ sellotape on the clear cake box opening. Our cake had slid out of the clear case & had become loose in the carriage box breaking some of the bones off the side of the cake. Otherwise all good.
I ordered a birthday box for my friends chug, easy to personalise, a great choice and something for all budgets. I had an issue with the delivery but it was easy to contact their customer service team (not like Amazon) and it was resolved so quickly (again...not like Amazon) . Will certainly come back .
Postman Pooch is rated 4.88 based on 884 reviews