Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
Fast delivery will definitely use again
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Highly recommend Postman Pooch, the customer service is exceptional and the Birthday box for my dog is lovely, nicely packaged with lots of treats. Such a unique gift! I will definitely be placing more orders thank you Postman Pooch
Really pleased with the product and the parcel arrived on time as stated. The owner and pooch were thrilled and the dog loves her new monkey toy. Quality items and well wrapped too. I also like that you can address it to the dog in question!
A couple of things that might be helpful going forward.
1) An area on the website where I could personalise the card would be really useful, with a preview of what the card will say and look like. I was unsure if the dog would be receiving a birthday card (it was a get well gift) and also the owner didn't know it was from me when they received it as my name wasn’t on it anywhere.
2) if the parcels are tracked that would be useful however I understand if they are sent first or second class this isn’t possible.
3) the website operation is not that smooth when building a box. Where there are multiple choices (for example the calm biscuits) the window doesn’t close after you’ve added to basket. So I ended up adding 5 to basket thinking I hadn’t pressed it properly. Once in the basket I couldn’t see an option to edit the quantity so had to delete it and start again.
It’s a top quality product and an excellent idea. Our recipient absolutely loved it and I was so pleased it arrived the day after ordering. With a few minor tweaks this would be a very satisfied customer. Thank you Postman Pooch!
Great service, arrived promptly and a wonderful gift for our puppies first birthday! Thank you Postman Pooch x
Excellent 10/10
Everything came quickly and was great and as expected when received. My dog loved receiving his birthday parcel!
Excellent, saves having to shop around for all the items and paying individual postage and all nicely presented.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 13th November 2020
My friend who I sent the gift to seemed happy and pleased with the gift, however my only criticism is that my name wasn’t anywhere on the order, so my friend had no idea who had sent it and had to text different people to try and find out!
I recently bought a gift for my sisters new puppy. Im so glad I went with a smaller independent retailer; it arrived really promptly, well packaged and with a hand-written card. I would definitely recommend.
Fabulous box of treats and toys,our dog loved it.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 9th November 2020
Loved the idea of the box and Bronte enjoyed opening it! Would purchase again and try out other boxes.
4 stars as option for large/giant breed not available but will order a pick your own box to try. One happy customer and one happy puppy.
I bought a get well soon gift box for my sisters dog as she had been a little poorly and had to have an operation. After a stressful and upsetting few days it bought a smile to my sisters face when receiving the gifts. Great quality gifts and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Absolutely loved my postman pooch birthday cake , fast delivery great service and my bulldog Dottie certainly enjoyed it thank you will order every year now I’ve found you !
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 27th October 2020
Great service from postman pooch. Speedy delivery, great birthday box with fab toys and treats.
Fab birthday box for my dog, I always worry buying something new for him as he has a dodgy stomach but he has enjoyed and been fine with all items in this parcel. Would defo recommend.
Loved everything I ordered
Very happy with my purchase from Postman Pooch, my dog couldn’t wait to see what was in the box !
Loved the arrival of my postman Pooch new dog box - the family I got it for loved it and it made them even more excited! Will definitely use the service again.
Amazing collection of treats and toys in the birthday box - my dog absolutely loved it!
Fantastic first birthday gift! Our puppy really enjoyed at the treats and unwrapping them herself from the dog safe packaging.
Postman Pooch is rated 4.86 based on 389 reviews