Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
Second time using postman Pooch and disappointed ,only part of order delivered ( but charged full order ) Poor email response to query re non delivery of an item ,suggesting Royal Mail at fault and maybe I should track down my parcel ,this was suggested without any confirmation from yourselves that it had actually been despatched !! Poor customer service aftercare that needs improving ,either refund the money or at very least confirm the other part of the order was actually sent
Hi Sarah, thanks for your review. The scarfs that we sell are made by another company and they send these directly from their depot. So I can only apologise the scarf hasn't arrived yet, however you have received the box that comes directly from us as it was sent the day you ordered it.

I can confirm as I did over email that scarf is in the post. We have had lots of parcels delayed and go missing so far this year, and Royal Mail is who we use to send our parcels so unfortunately once they leave our depot it is out of our control.

As stated in my reply over email at 9.26am this morning I am chasing this up today to find out where it is and get the tracking info for your parcel which I will email you very shortly.

Thanks Postman Pooch x
Wish I could attach pictures, we have to Winston on Sunday, it’s not Thursday and it’s ripped in a couple of places but all the stuffing has come out which is that wire-y stuffing so easy to choke on!
Hi Elisa, sorry to hear about this. The product you ordered the toy is a plush toy so they aren't suppose to be tough or durable. If you would like us to send you out an alternate toy in replacement free of charge we would be happy to do this. I will email you now with some alternate toys for replacement.
Postman Pooch is rated 4.80 based on 174 reviews