Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
This box went down a treat with my dog. He absolutely loved every part of it. He didn't like the texture of the cheese popcorn but loved the smell so much he just kept spitting it out until the flavour had gone! Will definitely be ordering again!
Thankyou guys out Our 12 month old Doberman loved her suprise box, the toys were robust and the treats did not last long - Thankyou.
Ella loved her gifts for her first birthday, she was so excited with everything. Great communication, fast delivery and fantastic selection. We will be ordering more often
Very fast delivery and a good variety of choices! Will recommend to my friends!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 21st September 2021
My fur babies loved their parcel from the postman, but even better loved their monkey inside it. Fast delivery and being delivered with my dogs name on the box was a huge thumbs up for me, I will 1000% be ordering again for Christmas for my girls.
Very pleased with the birthday box for Monty, He thought it was dogtastic !! :-)
The toy was very well recived and even though it was Honeys birthday gift our Bailey loved and claimed it lol.. well made nice bright colours just right for fur babys
Fantastic service and I'm sure my dog would agree! So easy to order and super fast delivery.
My dog absolutely LOVED his birthday cake! Even came with a candle. So cute. Will defo order from here again!
Great idea and arrived really quickly. All products of good quality.
Fantastic service from Postman Pooch and great products which my dog loved. Highly recommended and will use again.
Fast delivery, great selection and great prices! Went down a treat.
Thankyou for such a great gift box for my dog! Was a great box he enjoyed all the little treats inside. The box included everything I was looking for. Will definitely be using your services again.
Amazing quality products, quick delivery and my pooch even got a birthday card! Thank you so much!
Such a cute idea! I came across this box on Instagram and had to treat my furry baby for his upcoming birthday. He absolutely loved it and was so excited about the treats and toys!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 14th September 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 14th September 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 14th September 2021
A great selection of different chews and he has loved all of the ones he has tried so far, they will last a while. They are also great for keeping him occupied in his crate while I am working or as a treat.
Excellent service, delivered quickly. Fantastic presentation and couldn’t recommend this company enough.
Great selection of toys and gifts available, great packaging and speedy delivery. I can't wait to let me pup have his presents on his 1st birthday!
Arrived in advance of event, beautifully boxed. He scoffed the cake and spent ages searching for every crumb...he wore the bandana with pride and killed the monkey in record time! Amazing success!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 9th September 2021
Great box full of goodies that our boy Bruno loved on his second birthday.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 9th September 2021