Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
For the price you pay I wasn't impressed. The Iced Woofin was stale and so dry the dogs couldn't (and didn't want to ) eat it. The toy is okay but nothing to write home about and the card is basically just a card printed on a laser printer.
He seemed to enjoy the I woof you biscuit and I haven't given hime the beer or popcorn yet but I know he likes popcorn so I'm sure he'll eat it
Over priced for what u get for your money. Disappointed ☹️
Hi Amanada, hope you are well sorry you feel this way about our products. We do only sell premium brands with high quality ingredients. We are a small family run business and want all our customers to leave with happy pupstomers. Please email us on bark@postmanpooch.co.uk if there is anything we can do for you as we wouldn't want you to leave with a negative experience as this is not what we are all about. Thanks Postman Pooch
Very expensive for what we received. The cake was tiny and not worth the money I spent on it. It also turned up with the biscuits around the outside broken. It was a birthday cake and we received a birthday card for Jasper yet the cake had "Happy Christmas" ribbon around it.
Hi Gayle, thanks for your review and sorry to hear you found us expensive, we are very competitive on price with our Birthday cakes we also offer free shipping which other companies don't. With regards to the broken biscuits we stick fragile stickers on every cake but sometimes in transit cakes still do get damaged, the merry Christmas banner will have been a mistake on our behalf with it being a very busy time of year so I apologise for that.

If you would like to drop us an email we can offer you a partial refund on the cake or a full replacement.
Postman Pooch is rated 4.86 based on 473 reviews