Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
Easy to order, arrived promptly and really woof value for money.
What an amazing gift for my pooch. Each part of the box is a really great thoughtful gift. Linc loved his box thanks postman pooch
Fantastic company with great, well priced products. My only fault would be that there was little ability to track my parcel and to see if it had arrived or not.
Fast delivery and very well presented gift box for our fur baby. He wasn’t so keen on the popcorn or beer but loved the ‘iced woofin’ and cake pop. Lovely little toy too. Would definitely recommend as a treat for your pet
Brilliant gift box for your pet, filled with toys and a birthday cupcake. And even a personalised birthday card. Great service, easy to order and very quick delivery. Highly recommended!!
Great products, great service! Will be using again!
Good prices, quick delivery, very happy with my purchase.
I bought the build a birthday box for my Cavapoo’s 1st birthday. He loved the contents and I was impressed with the cute branded packaging. Teddy also enjoyed the delicious cake which was devoured !
Bought this for my boys 5th birthday on Sunday, love it, good quality products, and my dog love it, he also enjoyed the box! Super fast delivery Will use again
Our puppy loved his postman pooch box for his 1st birthday. Arrived swiftly and full of goodies. He loved his cake! Would recommend to anyone with a pooch..loved it.
Very good selection of both practical and slightly crazy gifts for our four legged friends! Excellent, fast and efficient service. Competitive pricing. Many thanks - I am sure the dog in question will be delighted!
I ordered a cake for my puppy’s first birthday yesterday. All dogs really enjoyed it and he had a great fun filled birthday party with his friends. It arrived the next day and was perfect. Thanks
Fantastic products
Fantastic doggy birthday cake which our lab loved, a real treat. Great service and prompt delivery. Will definitely order again.
My first doggie gift for a colleagues gorgeous pooch albie.......brilliant gift.....superb quality, I will be ordering again!
Really quick delivery and great products. Will definitely order from here again!
Very efficient service.
First time using Postman Pooch, and will definitely be using again. Great service, fast delivery.
Bonnie loved all her gifts from postman pooch, kept me updated throughout each stage a I knew when my parcel would arrive. Would definitely recommend. Thank you postman pooch :)
Great product, fast delivery.
Postman Pooch is rated 4.80 based on 173 reviews