Postman Pooch Reviews

Postman Pooch 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Tracey Hoyes
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Alex McDonnell
Been looking around for so long for a birthday box for my lovely boy Dex, so I ordered one from Poostman Pooch and guess what! Now going to get the monthly subscription box for my boy as we all loved it xx thanks Postman Pooch
Only positive things to say my pups loved their birthday boxes and comes with a great selection of treats and toys really made their first birthday exciting! And easy for me as i didn’t have to go to the shops all I needed was delivered to me quickly, after the box was prepared and they made contact by email to keep me updated as to when it would be delivered.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 16th July 2020
Really fast delivery, great products
Outstanding service. 10/10!!!!
Absolutely amazing! My dog Archie absolutley loved his birthday box..
Great service fast delivery and great value for money.. I couldn't ask for anymore from Ben and the PostmanPooch team.. Thank you so much Sam and Archie 🐾
Fast delivery, easy to order, item exactly as is in the picture, my Labrador Milo had an excellent birthday with this gift box will order from postman pooch again!
This is my second year using postman Pooch my dog loves the birthday boxes.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Very nice present for my little dachshund 2nd birthday xx
Great little toy
Our dog Harley was so excited when he received his Birthday box, he’s been quite poorly recently and it really brightened his day. He loved all the treats inside!
I was very impressed with the quick delivery and the quality of the products.
I will definitely be ordering from you again.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 7th July 2020
Doug absolutely loved his birthday present of a Postman Pooch birthday box! 2 soft toys, 1 rubber toy (extra squeaky!) an iced Woofin (with candle!) party hat, bag of treats and a little hand-written card. What more could a pug want?! Excellent value and arrived promptly! Highly recommend :)
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 7th July 2020
Purchased for a special pups second birthday and so happy with the box! Full of lots of treats especially for a pup who destroys every toy, still all intact 4 days later. Fast and easy delivery service. Will definitely recommend to others :)
Very good service and easy to order. Our pooch loved the cake too!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 7th July 2020
fantastic site, had just what we wanted for our puppy's upcoming 1st birthday - arrived promptly and loved that it had his name on the box :) Thank you will definitely use you again x
Great for & great quick service ,,, very pleased would definitely recommend them
Excellent service with top quality products
This box was for my dogs 5th birthday, she absolutely loved everything that was there.
The presentation was fantastic.
Would highly recommend to anyone.
Top class
A well presented box addressed to the dog.
Very fast delivery!! And Biggie loved his surprise so much I’ve never seen him so excited!! Worth every penny thank you so much for making his 1st birthday so amazing. I’ve recommended to all of my friends and family!
After scouring the web for the perfect canine birthday present I happened to stumble across postman pooch and was delighted! It was exactly what I was looking for and I’m really impressed with the quality (I think my dog will be too!).
I will most definitely be shopping here again
Postman Pooch is rated 4.86 based on 369 reviews