Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
Thank you so much for the birthday box, Willow loved it for her 1st Birthday ♥️
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Brilliant! My dog loved her birthday cupcake and her birthday toy. Loved that the order was addressed to her directly. Thank you Postman Pooch!
Amazing and very helpful service. Really great idea that is delivered excellently, would highly recommend. Thankyou!
Fab birthday box received for my pup I did the build your own box so I could add what I wanted the box already came with a cake card and party hat! Will definitely order again thank you. Delivery was very quick too!
Very helpful when contacted as this was first purchase, fast delivery, value for money
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Very good service and fast delivery
I have recently ordered a custom box of dog gifts for my Jack Russell for Christmas, from Postman Pooch. As always they are all good quality goods, at good value prices, and arrived the following day in record time!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 24th December 2020
Lovely items all packaged well.Delivered in time for christmas.Will use again.
I bought a hamper for my little Shihtzu for Christmas...I was kept well informed about the progress of my order...one of the items wasn't available in the hamper due to high demand ....however I received a call to ask me what item I would like as a substitute.....I was more than happy with the hamper when it arrived....my little Tilly will love it 😀....Very good service ....I will certainly look to make future purchases...keep up the good work
Bought one last year as well, very pleased with the quality and contents, I’m sure Molly will love everything
Have used Postman Pooch to order hampers as gift for my friends dog for birthdays and Christmas. Service is excellent with fantastic products, would highly recommend to anyone!
I use this website for all occasional for my dogs. Great service, great value and the company called me recently re my Christmas box order to confirm something prior to sending. Excellent customer service right there
Have bought from this company 2 times now and they go above and beyond each time! the gifts are amazing! will carry on purchasing from them again in the future!
Excellent quality products and really well presented, customer service excellent & would definitely use them again
I have ordered a couple of times now and just love the selections available. Excellent service.
my dog loved the package and very quick delivery! thanks so much ❤️🥰
I have used Postman Pooch a couple of times; their products are good quality and the service was fantastic too. I am looking forward to ordering a Christmas box for my dog Minnie who is also a big fan of Postman Pooch!
I ordered a birthday box for my dog's first birthday on the 15th Nov. My dogs' birthday was on the 1st December - I still haven't received the package. Contacted the company who provided a lot of excuses instead of apologising. I'm still waiting for the package (which I intend on returning as its too late) and for the customer support team to contact me. I like to support small independent companies but I do not recommend this company - I will use Amazon next time.
Hi Michelle, sorry to hear your order hasn't arrived. I can't see any support ticket about this in our system tho. If you could raise a support ticket by emailing the following support@postmanpooch.zendesk.com

We can then look into this for you. Thanks Postman Pooch.
Such a lovely company and quick delivery my dog loved his Birthday presents. Thank you postman pooch!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 29th November 2020
Great service
Fast delivery
Lovely quality gift ideas for your pooches!
Postman Pooch is rated 4.86 based on 469 reviews