Postman Pooch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Postman Pooch
For the price you pay I wasn't impressed. The Iced Woofin was stale and so dry the dogs couldn't (and didn't want to ) eat it. The toy is okay but nothing to write home about and the card is basically just a card printed on a laser printer.
He seemed to enjoy the I woof you biscuit and I haven't given hime the beer or popcorn yet but I know he likes popcorn so I'm sure he'll eat it
My dog loved this little birthday treat!
Came quickly and lovely box for Douglas.
Really great service and packaging, our lab loved his birthday treats (especially his muffin!). Thank you, will be using this company again.
The birthday box was brilliant for our puppies first birthday! It arrived quickly and all the bits in it were great for our puppy who likes to destroy everything! She hasn’t destroyed any of the toys yet and absolutely loved the cake! Would highly recommend postman pooch!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 15th February 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Lucy loved her parcel and it made her feel much better after her operation. Really good customer service and speedy deliver. I will definitely be back.
Gorgeous gifts! One very happy pup.
Very good purchase wood quality items
Very please with purchase
Excellent
Great service and arrived quickly. They rang as needed to swap a flavour of kong squeeze paste and have answered any queries I have had quickly. Recommending to all my dog owning friends. Can't wait to try the subscription boxes.
Every year without fail, we use this company to mark our little Pugs Tina and Macy’s birthday now!
Really reasonably priced toys, great cake and most importantly party hats!
With the ability to build your own box now it is even better.

Will continue to use and would recommend for those with furry children!
Wonderful Idea & Product. Our puppy loved the birthday box and even though I left it to the last minute, you managed to deliver it in time. Thank you so much. We will 100% use you again.
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Ordered initially for my grand pup, totally loved the contents and of course so did Miles! A party in a box
Loved this so much I ordered one the next week for my own pup.
Excellent customer service also when I requested a quick delivery
Highly recommend
My dog loved all the goodies
Purchased for a friends pooch for their 1st birthday.

Got a video of Jax (pop how) opening the birthday box and he loved it, the cupcake went down a treat too. Thoroughly impressed with Postman Pooch, their products, service and delivery.

100% will be using for our own fur babies.
We celebrated a very nice birthday because of Postman Pooch presents :) Keep up with the good work :)
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Very happy with Teddy’s birthday box from Postman Pooch - thought the ‘build your own box’ was a a great idea, as it enabled me to choose items I thought he would like, and avoid items I knew he wouldn’t. We haven’t tried all the treats out yet, but Teddy really liked the sausages.

Nicely packaged and arrived very quickly.

Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Love Postman Pooch.. friendly people great products , fast delivery what more could you want and most importantly my boy Spud loves his birthday box each year and the odd presant here and there. Great work guys.
Lovely gift for our pups first birthday. He loved everything!!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 1st February 2021 Postman Pooch 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Really great attention to detail and fab customer service - thank you!
Postman Pooch is rated 4.86 based on 469 reviews