Postman Pooch Reviews

Postman Pooch 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Tracey Hoyes
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Alex McDonnell
Wonderful gifts....so please with everything!
Really lovely gift box for our boys first birthday, which included a thoughtful birthday card for him. Really good quality and lovely packaging. Would definitely order again and recommend
First order and won't be the last. Great service, excellent quality products, fast and efficient delivery. Can't wait to receive our monthly box.
The cake was received by the birthday girl and was enjoyed by a group of hungry mouths. The feedback from the people I sent the cake too was very good and my experience of placing the order was perfect. A gift option tick box with room for a message would be even better for sending directly to the recipient.
The basic box was very good with hat and card with lots of choice to fill
Easy ordering and arrived promptly.. Looked very cute and the card was a lovely touch too... Cake even came with a candle..Will definately order again
Amazing gift, clever idea and presentation was really nice too! Thank you!
Was so impressed with the birthday box i received! All the items were really cute, and well received by the birthday boy!! Delivery was really quick aswell!
Would definitely recommend👍🏻
Really happy with our birthday box for our boy Byron. He was very excited opening his box and has enjoyed all the treats inside. The service was really good, received it within a few days of ordering - would definitely recommend.
Such a lovely idea and the items included in the birthday box are fab, Archie cannot keep his nose out of the box and particularly likes his new ball. He has thoroughly enjoyed his 1st birthday, I will definitely get another box for his 2nd birthday. Thank you Postman Pooch!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 4th August 2020
Such a fantastic idea... Both Luna (my very spoilt working cocker spaniel) and I were very impressed with the birthday box! I always said I wasn’t going to be one of those dog mums 🙈 But it’s hard to resist with these amazing boxes to spoil your pooch!

And delivery was so quick! The fact that it had Luna’s name on it too was a great touch!
Postman Pooch 5 star review on 4th August 2020
Very quick delivery. Ran out of beer but rung me up and asked if I wanted to wait or replace it with champagne. Very friendly service! Will definitely use again. My little doggo loved his box!
Liked the build a box idea,being able to choose as much or as little as you want.
My 13 year old lab loved the iced woofin gone in about 5 seconds.
Delivery was fast and I would definitely use Postman Pooch again.
My dachshund loved every one of his presents 😊 thank you!!
Super quick delivery and one very happy pup thank you
Louie’s birthday box really made his day. It arrived promptly, was really well presented and included everything Louie needed for a morning a birthday fun. He particularly enjoyed the cupcake! Would definitely use this service again. Thanks Postman Pooch!
Good quality toys. Delivered fast. Would have preferred a better design card and it be left blank. Needs less treats and more toys. Cake was not great, sponge was hard and frosting was rock hard. If there are more toys put in and some treats taken out I would buy again.
Brilliant service! The products arrived quickly and much better prices than from high street stores! I will definitely buy from here again :)
Lovely package of treats for my little one's birthday in early August. i ordered it in good time to be safe and it arrived very quickly. there is a nice selection of toys and things to eat so I'm sure she will be as p;eased as I am.
Thank you, Postman Pooch (love the name btw)
Great selection on the website and great customer service. Shipping quick and efficient. Thank you
Postman Pooch is rated 4.86 based on 369 reviews