Plane Parking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plane Parking
Read Plane Parking Reviews

onlinebookings@edinburghairport.com

Tell us how Plane Parking made you happy
We had booked but then extended our stay as flights changed. We received excellent service from their staff as to the best way to extend our booking. Unfortunately though due to travel restrictions we had to cancel our bookings and received a very prompt refund. Excellent service. We have used plane parking before and would highly recommend.
No hassle booking. Was glad to be inside in this weather and had weekend deal. Short walk to car. Will use again next week.
Had to cancel twice due to covid restrictions. No issues with cancelling and prompt repayment.
ref nr 4617711 Grzegorz Stojak My carpark Was canceled It is not my fault that I sent an email and I have no answer greetings
Hi. I recommend this parking lot as a very good location, there were no problems with extending the date of picking up the car, as well as when leaving.
Unfortunately my flight was cancelled due covid. Did not use the car park. Any chance for some money back?? Or a voucher to use on my next travel?? Thank yoh
First class,everything went so smooth, would use again.
Very good decision to park there and take off. Very good service and very close to terminal. Next time I shall park again there.also I got very cheep from all .
We always use Plane Parking not only are their prices super competitive but we love the fact the disabled parking spaces are next to the bus stops. As elderly & disabled travellers this has proved so helpful for us.
Convenient easy to book parking and close to terminal.highly recommend
Easy and currently affordable, expect price rises post covid19 will make the option less viable for me though.
Had booked long stay carpark and was upgraded to multi storey fantastic drive in straight into airport and Dane leaving very quick no issues at all
Very pleased with my first time using the car park,.
Superb . Few mins walk from terminal building . And the parking fees are the cheapest Iv seen 👍🏼
It was excellent, vent smooth. Good value for money. I got upgraded due to other car parks being closed.
Excellent service
Great and easy
Paid for 5 days parking, my plane was delayed by 4 hours was charged a further £27 I think this is unfair and not advised clearly. I presumed I was paying for daily parking not hourly!
Been absolutely fantastic. So easy to use the website. I've been using the service regularly because I've been going to Copenhagen every 2nd weekend to see my husband. Delighted with the service. Thanks
Excellent service, easy to book. Unfortunately, I had to cancel booking because of Covid and it was simple to cancel and refund received promptly.
Plane Parking is rated 4.43 based on 9,782 reviews