pipers farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend pipers farm
Read pipers farm Reviews

About pipers farm:

Pipers Farm is a multi-award winning artisan butchers and farm shop providing high quality, ethical and sustainable produce. A collection of 40 small scale local farms, it's one of the most decorated food producers in the country as well as a leading authority on regenerative farming and high welfare meat.

hello@pipersfarm.com

Tell us how pipers farm made you happy
A very business like Company that one can rely upon to deliver good meats in a most environmentally way
Posted 33 minutes ago
I love Pipers Farm - it’s the changed the way I shop and the way I eat for the better. The meat and fish are incredible quality - when your raw ingredients are this good you don’t need to do much to have a really delicious, simple and healthy meal; lamb or everyday steak and gnocchi from Pipers plus lots of lettuce from our farmers market is our current favourite combination 😊
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent all round. Great customer service and brilliant products, would recommend.
Posted 1 hour ago
Ordered the medium bbq box and it was fabulous! Super speedy delivery and incredible produce - will be ordering again. Also love following your social channels for farm updates and to see how it all works.
Delicious meat, good quantity for the price and great quality (so nice when the bacon doesn’t leak water and the sausages are just meat). My only criticism would be the amount of packaging - a double layer of plastic seems a bit excessive and although it says you could “reuse” it, I’m not sure what for. We also can’t recycle that type of plastic here.
I thoroughly recommend Pipers Farm both for high quality tasting meat and second to none customer service. I have never been disappointed with the quality, it all tastes amazing and it is ethical and sustainable as well and right now we should all be supporting them in what it is they are trying to achieve . Please support this innovative farming. Thank you.
Easy ordering and delivery is always timed perfectly. Good products across the board. Packaging easily recycled.
Well what can I say beautiful grass fed meat 🥩 sooooo happy fish is now available everything can be bought together. Very very highly recommend for superior quality meat 🥩 poultry and now fish 🐟
The real reason for purchasing your products is your ‘ethical’ stand for animal welfare and our environment. I purchase for these reasons as my partner consumes meat and diary - but I will only support good food in the name of care of animals, the environment and support of our local farmers and caring businesses. I can honestly call these beautiful, kind products. So thank you. I would love to visit your farm someday. Debbie & Tony …. Kent.
Excellent quality meat, the best customer service, now in our 2nd year with you.
Arrived on time, as promised, perfectly packaged with sustainable materials. The chicken went straight into the freezer (arrived still frozen). Perfect, exactly what I wanted and I am reassured that it is the best quality
Great meant and lovely products. Delivered in careful packaging.
Ordered a hamper as a present. Arrived on Time , everything inside well packed and good quality. Will order again.
Fantastic service .. my favourites are raw butter and the belly pork is perhaps the greatest available in the UK.. can't fault them .
Everything we've ever bought from Pipers Farm has been absolutely superb. We went around the farm once, and the animals were all healthy, content and obviously very well cared for.
Delivered on time and carefully packaged. Great service
I love Pipers Farm the quality is amazing, the service is perfect, quick and reliable.
Amazing meat. Arrived quickly with regular updates on delivery time. Packaged extremely well. Quality, quality, quality. And thank you for the complimentary burger buns 👍
I've been buying your meat for over 12 years and my husband and I love it and so do our guests. I can't imagine buying from anyone other than Pipers Farm. The quality is always great and the taste is suberb. Thank you!
Have just eaten Pipers Lamb Steaks for lunch. I can honestly say that I enjoyed them NOT. My lunch companion jestingly suggested Road Kill. Most disappointed. However I must compliment Pipers on their packaging for transit and more so for the individual ,sealed ,plastic bags their meats are presented. I have done business with Pipers before and have recommended them to others. I just hope that the rest of my order fulfils my expectations of quality and taste.
pipers farm is rated 4.9 based on 1,567 reviews