PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 8th April 2020
Agi Walmsley
PikPerfect AG 4 star review on 21st July 2017
Debra
More Photos & Videos
So happy with my lay flat wedding book. Gorgeous quality, better than expected.
We are very pleased with our lay flat albums. The quality and design are outstanding. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Pik Perfect were who i chose to complete a wedding album as a gift for my parents. It well and truly went above and beyond expectations! the team were so great in changing a few pages that i had requested changes on and the time frames were exceptional! will definitely be ordering more books through Pik Perfect.
Thank you Stephen and the PikPerfect team for my Great South African Adventure book. It is brilliant. This is the second book you have done for me and I will be sending photos for another one. I am impressed by the way you changed the design around several times to get it the way I wanted it and told me that two of the photos were a bit blurred - which I could not see when I sent them to you. Thanks again - good job.
I love PikPerfect! I have had my wedding album and most recently a travel album done. Their work is fantastic and communication is great every step of the way. I love how you can customize and make edits along with the different formatting options to chose from. I had about nine revisions with my travel album. The PikPerfect team was so patient, but met every expectation. Delivery was quick, the quality is top notch. No one else will do special albums for me other than PikPerfect.
Great customer service and fast turn around times!
Excellent service, tks Nicholas!
Big thank you to Pik perfect. We chose 30x30cm lay flat album for our wedding album with printed cover and are very pleased with it. Susanne our designer was great to work with. No changes we asked for seemed too much bother. We were able to edit it as many times as we wanted till we were completely happy with it. The format used allowed us to put more photos in than if we had used a more traditional method. Can’t recommend them enough! Very pleased we chose Pikperfect
My wedding album looks amazing! They done a great job and they were very patient with all my requests for changes. Highly recommend them.
I was very happy with the service and the final book.
I received my wedding album yesterday (layflat, 42 x 30 cm) and I’m very happy with the quality of the final product! They really met and went over my expectations.

The padded cover was an excellent choice and so were the glossy pages that gave the photos a nice and vibrant look.

I was also very satisfied with the professional design service they offered and the fact that you get unlimited edits is very useful. Also the digital copy is another nice touch.

I’ve already received many compliments from family and friends. My favourite was: “... the pictures and layout is so artistic better than Vogue magazine!”

Thank you again Pikperfect for all your work and would highly recommend you to anyone who wants to make an album online.
We love our wedding album! The result was even better than we thought and the quality is amazing.
We had many changes, but that wasn't a problem for our designer Kai. The service was excellent and quick. We also ordered two smaller versions for our parents.
Thank you PikPerfect. I strongly recommend.
We ordered a A4 standard album with printed cover. The team worked in a really short time. They are very nice too and they help us in all the step. We really advice Pikperfect.
The process was great, the designer did a great job, really capturing the story of our wedding in a beautiful album!
I recommend this company at first I had my doubts but they stay in contact with me though Out the whole ordeal they did an amazing job on my album thx again
Your company is 5 star +! I have used many other companies in the US, and they can not match your quality and perfection. What I saw on my monitor matched exactly what you printed. Thank you that craftsmanship wins in this digital market.
GREAT SERVICE!
Wonderful thankyou
The designers at Pik Perfect make it their priority to design books that are exactly how you envision them. They are extremely patent and have no problem making as many changes as you would like. The end product is terrific!
Very pleased with quality and service
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 1,975 reviews