PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 8th April 2020
Agi W
PikPerfect AG 4 star review on 21st July 2017
Debra
More Photos & Videos
Really happy with my album! Great quality and speedy replies to queries in the arranging process.
Absolutely amazing service and products! Can not recommend enough
I have recently used this company when putting together wedding album. I chose the lay flat style album using the pearl matt photo paper which showed off our photos beautifully. The quality was excellent. The design team were incredibly patient with me as I put forward many drafts(!!), but nothing was too much trouble for them. Their communication was excellent, the website informed you that it would be 2-4 working days before you received the amendments, however I was receiving mine back within 24 hrs. Also the website informed you that it would be 8-10 working days that you would receive your album, we received within a week from the time we received the email that the album had gone to print. I particularly liked their honesty, ie: if you had made a particular amendment eg: requesting a particular photo to be enlarged, if they felt that the photo would not be to the highest quality when printed, they would tell you (eg saying that it could be grainy or blurred), thus allowing to make the decision whether to go ahead with what you originally wanted or to go with their advice. The team certainly wanted to make sure you had the perfect photo in every instance. We paid extra for courier service and on receipt of the album it was very well packaged and placed in a sturdy protective album case.
Should I ever wish to put together another special photo album, I would definitely use this company. They were a delight and pleasure to work with, totally efficient and very professional. I would totally recommend this company to friends and family or anybody surfing the internet for online photo album companies.
Excellent service and quality is exceptional. I would recommend pik perfect to my friends and family Thankyou for turning my photos into perfect memories
Amazing experience to work with the team to provide amazing work. Just love our wedding album 😍
Meine Alben lasse ich seit Jahren nur noch von PikPerfekt machen! Ich bin sehr zufrieden und die Qualität ist hervorragend! Weiter so👍
The designers did such a fabulous job. I'm in love with the album. I couldn't be happier.
My wedding album came out better than I could imagine. Team members were very accommodating. Can't wait to do the next album.
Lovely page designs in very high quality albums. The re-designing process was easy with excellent assistance and communication throughout.
Schnell, kompetent und unkompliziertes Programm. Vielen Dank für das schöne Album.
Another fantastic lay flat album capturing all of our moments from 2019. The design and layout are fantastic! I’ll be back again to do more albums.
The interactions that I've had in compiling my wedding album has been great! It took less than 2 months to compile all my images into a wonderful keepsake. I ordered a Lay-Flat 370gsm Large Landscape album as it would hold the number of images I desired which fit on a total of 120 pages. I also ordered a smaller parent album. I would definitely recommend PikPerfect as their design service does not have a photo limit as compared to their competitors (e.g. Shutterfly has a 250 photo capacity). My design expert was always ready to give me advice on how to get the most of my investment.

Tip: If you're ordering more than 1 album, do it all in one order so that you save on shipping.
Brilliant service! Brilliant final product! Very happy but just a tad expensive.
The designer was so patient with the changes I kept making. And the album turned out to be more beautiful than expected
The best option of there! Our album came out so beautifully! It’s incredibly professional looking and the photos blend together so nicely thanks to the design team! Highly recommend, you won’t be disappointed!
Found these people online. Liked the reviews I read. Decided to give them a "GO".
All I can say is UNBELIEVABLE! The reviews were not exaggerated in the lease! They helped me with the Wedding Album that I put together for my Beautiful Daughter Carolane and Her Beautiful Wife Josyann! I'm in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and had the album shipped directly to them, just north of Montreal in Quebec, Canada. What a surprise they had! They immediately called me to tell me about how beautiful the album was and its great quality. Since I had not seen it in person I was very anxious. Pikperfect did a Fantastic Job of helping me design the album and incorporating the ideas I had into the finished item. They are very understanding and very accommodating. I 100% recommend Pikperfect for any of your photo album needs and ideas! If another occasion arises I will definitely call on their services again! THANKS PIKPERFECT! -Patrick
I absolutely recommend PikPerfect. They were super easy to work with and my album came out beautifully. Thanks PikPerfect.
Top notch!! This is the 3rd wedding book that I ordered for my clients and will use them again!
Staff were amazing with feedback and changes ! Very accommodating. Took the stress out of making it myself. Highly recommend !
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,173 reviews