PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 2nd December 2021
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Daniele
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st October 2019
Alley
This app produces very lovely cloth-bound books, real mementoes and luxurious gifts. There is some effort required and it is not cheap but the end result is well worth it and good price/quality ratio. And this is one of the few apps that can easily use Google photos. The client support is also very responsive and helpful.
Ordered the layflat wedding Album and they done an excellent job. The communication was on point always a very fast response. Would definitely recommend pikperfect to family and friends. The wedding Album quality was great and the pictures were of high quality print. Great work PikPerfect.Sameena
Perfect process, very efficient design process and excellent quality leather wedding album! Very happy with result
Sehr schönes Album, gern wieder
I bought a layflat wedding album as a wedding present for my sister. The service was excellent and within promised time frames. The company emailed me during production to check details and to ensure I was happy before final printing. The finished album is lovely and is beautifully presented in a handsome box.
Sehr einfache Handhabung mit unkomplizierten Abläufen und tollem Resultat!
PikPerfect created the best wedding album. We are thrilled with it.
I ordered the premium lay-flat album + parent book and LOVE THEM! Pikperfect's Renee was great to work with - she sorted through my 1000+ wedding pictures, created a beautiful layout and was super responsive to all my feedback. The final product was gorgeous and the pages are THICK. 100% would recommend.
Very nicely done picture books. Have used them for 3 trip books and they did a fantastic job. Would recommend them without hesitation.
I used PikPerfect to create a lay-flat wedding album for my daughter. It turned out stunningly beautiful. Better than I expected or could have hoped for. It was easy to use the PikPerfect online system to upload pictures and provide feedback on the layouts. I appreciated the unlimited revisions offered, and the designs provided were truly beautiful. But what impressed me the most was the quality of the printing. I have done many albums myself on other platforms. Though the pictures always looked good on the computer screen, the printed quality was always a bit of a disappointment. With PikPerfect the photos were crisp and clear – high end professional at a very reasonable cost. I could not have been happier with the end product. Thank you Vincent!
Easy to work with and very responsive with questions, recommendations and changes. Final result exactly what I was looking for at a reasonable price.
Pikperfect was efficient and professional and did a beautiful job! Sarah was a pleasure to work with. Thank you!
We love our PikPerfect wedding album. I especially loved that someone helped choose the photos - we had SO many that the photographer took that is was an overwhelming task to me. We are very happy with the final album and the 2 parents albums we ordered.
I was so pleased with the outcome of my daughter's sweet 16 album....from start to finish working with the team to make the perfect personal album. I am definitely going to be a returning customer. Amazing work
I bought a photo album book for my daughter's baby pics. I am so HAPPY with the end product. The album turned out better than I expected. It is so beautiful and high quality. The designers did a great job laying out the photos I chose and putting the whole product together. I LOVE it and highly recommend this service. I will use it again in the future.
Einfach Perfekt 😍👍
Great service and product. We are thrilled with our wedding album.
Amazing experience from start to finish. The book is beautiful and such high quality. Highly recommend!
Excellent quality for a reasonable price!
I surprised my husband with a layflat wedding album with thick pages designed by pikperfect for our anniversary . I allowed the pikperfect team to select the photos to tell our story. Vincent designed the layouts and worked well with me on finalizing any changes until the album was what I loved! I decided to purchase the box in addition to the album and am glad I did. Both the album and the box are designed in the same linen color and the quality is amazing. The box will help keep the wedding album protected for years to come. Altogether it was a wonderful experience! I plan on using pikperfect to help with our baby books soon! I will tell others I know that I recommend using pikperfect for their album needs as well. Thanks pikperfect!
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,577 reviews