PikPerfect AG Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

I would highly recommend PikPerfect AG. Our designer sent back the first design quickly and it was well thought out, a great presentation of our photos. Edits were always accurate coming back and the photo album was of a very high quality when I received it. Thank you!
After receiving our wonderful wedding album 3 years ago, my wife decided she wanted some quality boudoir pictures in an album. We submitted her photos and, after only 2 drafts, had another lovely album, well layed-out and beautifully printed. The major upside was liaising with the designer by amended drafts and email, to get just what we aspired to. Highly recommended, again!!
Great album. The designers where helpful and we are very valid for the result. Would recommend!
We are beyond happy without wedding album! The quality is awesome and the company is so patient. I was really picky and took a while to finish it, so I appreciate them working with me the way they did. I will be back for my parents albums!
I'm very pleased with the lay-flat album they designed and printed for my wedding. They were easy to work with during design, quickly made my edits, and got the album to me in time for Christmas.
I love the ease of having someone else design my album, all I had to do was chose the photos and the rest was taken care of. The quality of the album is high and as a photography I apprecaite that.
I love this company!! They are experts, easy to work, fast and responsive. This is the second time I have used Pik Perfect. The first was for my daughters wedding and this second one for her first child. Raphael did both albums. So nice to have that consistency several years apart. Definitely recommend to anyone!!
Excellent service, easy to use and track changes. Would have been nice if I knew there was a live chat when sorting album out.
Easy to use, quick email response and beautiful album! Great quality!
We ordered a leather covered printed photoalbum as a gift and it is a fantastic product with great options for design and sizes for the pictures. The response from the service team when we needed to make a few edits were fast too and the delivery time was super! Many thanks!
Absolutely fantastic service and work! Was kept updated throughtout the process and given the oppourtunity to approve all the work before it was finalised and sent. Really happy with the work. I absolutely love my wedding photo book, the layout of pictures is perfect too! And i even got a free calender included. Extremely happy customer, would 100% reccommend! Thank you so much to Nicholas and the Pik Perfect Team :)
so easy to work with and very quick turnarounds! They did an excellent job!
I used pikperfect to do my daughter's wedding album and I also used their editor facility. They were brilliant and when we had completed the album their delivery was fantastic. It was very reasonably priced and very efficient. The quality of the album is superb. We are really pleased. Thank you.
They were patient with the design. Very happy with the final product.
They did a great job creating my album with the pictures I provided and went back and forth with me on edits on picture placement and background choices as much as I needed until it was perfect. I love my album!
Very pleased with our purchase. The wedding photo book is professional yet reasonably priced. Service was exceptional. I would recommend using this company & will be doing so again.
I have used lots of different phonebook sites but PikPerfect provides the opportunity to make a really high quality album, combining their professional design service which is totally bespoke along with some incredible album choices
Excellent service, excellent product, no regrets!
They did a great job
I got wedding albums from pikperfect for my husband and I, and both sets of our parents. They were absolutely beautiful and such great quality! Our parents loved them as well! Response time to emails was fast and same with getting the edits and drafts back. I would highly recommend pikperfect! :)
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.93 based on 1,798 reviews