PikPerfect AG Reviews

Based on 2,729 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 31st December 2021
Emma B
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 31st December 2021
Kim P
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th December 2021
Sammi T
This was photobook 32 with PikPerfect. The first 31 were completed in lockdown as a way of being able to share years worth of digital images with friends and families. It's a great process, particularly having a third party doing the first sweep of photo selection so that I see my photos through someone else's eyes. Always good if you are going to show the books to other people. I have to admit though that I always added a few more, to complete the story. The way those photos are put together as pages is great, they look so good. The cover photo suggestions look really good too and I rarely changed them. It is easy to add captions and make amendments. Therefore when I was ready to do photobook 32 this year then I went back to Pikperfect without hesitation. Thanks Kai for another fabulous job.
I was very happy with the album we ordered from PikPerfect!!! I opted to upload all of our photos and have the professionals pick the best ones, knowing that it would've taken me DAYS to pick. Then my husband and I went through and changed a few from their selection prior to having them place the pics in the album. They listened to the small changes I asked them to make on the album and were very prompt. I didn't have an idea of how many pages I'd need based on photo selection so the price seemed a bit high at first - but they are clear about that on the website. Thanks for my beautiful album!!!
Have used them for several albums and will continue to in the future. Easy, fast, and impeccable work!
I highly recommend using PikPerfect. I waited several years to do my wedding album because I hadn’t found anyone to do it quite how I envisioned it. The album turned out beautifully, the leather cover and embossing is gorgeous, and the multiple reviews with Stephanie were fantastic. She ensured I was getting exactly what I wanted. When it arrived, it exceeded my expectations. Worth the money and more!
PikPerfect made creating my wedding so easy compared to other services where you have to do all the layouts. They quickly created a beautiful album in the style I wanted. We had two rounds of reversions which were really minor things. The album is beautiful and I feel there is really good value here for he service they provided. I ordered a a layflat album with around 70 pages and a linen cover.
We absolutely love our wedding album! We utilised the design service and the process was very easy and allowed us to have a lot of input. Vincent and his team were extremely professional, responsive and friendly, and the final product is of the highest quality and just stunning! Absolutely recommend them!
Great service. The staff helps you with everything from choosing the photos to the final touches. The reviewing system is brilliant!! Making my wedding album had been a daunting task in my to-do list for years!! and with PikPerfect it turned out to be the easiest thing.
They made two albums for me. I made many revisions and they were always patient and professional. End product was excellent.
I just received my first photo album from PikPerfect and I'm delighted with it. It's the first time that I have used a photo book company that offers a design service, so I was intrigued about the process. I am a photographer who regularly makes photo albums for my clients, however I found that I was not finding the time to complete my own personal projects - family photo books. The advantage of working with PikPerfect therefore is that you can actually GET YOUR PHOTO ALBUMS DONE! The design process was very easy: I uploaded my photos, and the designer drafted a photo book with a couple of options. I made my comments directly on the pages to designer, who came back with a second draft. We only needed 3 drafts before I was happy to go to print. I also appreciated that the PikPerfect designer advised that some of my photos would appear pixellated in the final book - this was because they were taken with my phone! However I still wanted to include them, because capturing ALL the moments of family life means a lot to me, even if the photos aren't perfect. Overall, I can really recommend the design service provided by PikPerfect. The quality of photo album is wonderful (I got the mid-level lay-flat photo album) but more importantly, the process was quick and easy. I think PikPerfect have a unique service that perfectly suits people who value having all their photos collected in a beautiful album but who have no time to create it themselves. Thank you for making it happen PikPerfect!
My wife has wanted a wedding album since we got married but we had decided not to get one at the time but PikPerfect made it so easy. I was able to upload all of my wedding photos and they selected and curated the album and allowed me to put the final touches on it. It turned out amazing and I can’t wait to surprise my wife.
The best photo books and so easy to work with!
Great result quality!
Excellent quality and customer service! Highly recommend.
We had a wonderful experience. The process of uploading the pictures, placing pictures and giving my feed back was so easy. Vincent, my design team was great to work with. When I made suggestions he applied them. We are happy with our album. It arrives quickly
Super Service, Top Beratung, sehr Empfehlenswert!!! Die Fotobücher unserer Hochzeit sind wunderschön geworden und super edel!
Very easy to use. Very helpful
Excellent service, and a great choice of albums. As a wedding photographer I use Pikperfect alot for my couples, so I have ordered different styles, layouts and covers as per my clients requests. Pikperfect have delivered every time, every album has been perfect, and each one absolutely loved by the brides and grooms. Thank you!
I ordered a lay flat album for my son's wedding album and the whole process was really, really super, in every aspect. It was easy to upload all my photos and then PikPerfect put my photos into a layout for my approval. This was a really nice feature as choosing and placing photos into a layout and size that makes sense, this is much harder to do than most folks realize. So here were all my pics, already laid out in a very nice display but I could choose to make any changes I wanted. Switch photos from one page to another, change from color to black and white and vice versa, change sizes, etc.... Every change I wanted to make was made quickly and exactly as I wanted it to be. The final result was so special and I'm really grateful for this platform. I will definitely use them again for future picture needs. You will not be disappointed!
I have used Pik Perfect twice now . No fuss , hassle free perfect albums
Really pleased with the quality of our photobook. Was quite a straight forward process for editting.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,729 reviews