PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st September 2020
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Agi Walmsley
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th March 2017
Samantha
They did an amazing job on my sister in law’s album! Very easy to work with and quickly incorporate edits! We are very pleased with the final product!!
My daughters wedding album was absolutely beautiful! The clarity of the photos and the design was amazing! I will definitely use them again.
Definitely recommend! They were extremely attentive to all my requests and edited the album many times until it was exactly what I envisioned. The customer service was amazing and the designers really made a beautiful album. I ended up putting a rush on my order way after the Christmas deadline passed and still received my albums in time! I’m so so impressed and I would definitely use this company again.
A very high quality product. I was consulted throughout the design process and I am very pleased with the quality of our photo book!
Wir haben ein schönes Fotoalben bekommen. Es war schwer in vielen Fotos durchzusteigen, hier hat es schnell und gut geklappt. Dankeschön!
PikPerfect unterscheidet sich grundlegend von anderen, reinen Printservices, denn hier wird auchdie Bildauswahl und das Layout übernommen wenn man das wünschtIn meinen Augen ein genialer Service, nachdem es schon zahlreiche Fotobuchdruck-Anbieter gibt, hebt sich PikPerfect hier mit diesem Angebot deutlich ab. Das der Designprozess und auf Wunsch sogar die Fotoauwahl ausgelagert wird, finde ich einen gelungenen Ansatz. Wenn ich die Zeit für Fotoalben finde, mache ich diese gerne selbst – aber oft fehlt genau diese und dann macht PikPerfect hier einen wirklich guten Job. Ich kann den Designservice nur weiterempfehlen!
Excellent photobook! Exactly what I was looking for to compile our wedding photographs. Great quality too! Smooth from step one to finish. Thanks, Vincent!
PikPerfect was so helpful when it came to designing and ordering my wedding album. I just received them yesterday and couldn’t be more pleased with the quality and care taken. I would absolutely recommend them for any photo book needs and I will be using them again in the future.
Love my wedding album I ordered. The layouts are very nice and so easy to change if you don’t like something. Response time back is quick too. Great quality. We ordered large lay flat 30x30 and parent albums. Thank you!
I highly recommend! Excellent customer service!
The entire process was great and our album looks beautiful.
Their service is amazing. Our album editor stayed in touch with us throughout the process and helped us select the best photos and made all the changes we requested. The final product is amazing. I can’t wait to share with friends and family. It is so beautiful and the packaging is amazing. I will be ordering again from them.
The album of our wedding was amazing, such a professional service and great luxury album. Definitely recommend PikPerfect
I have been happy with using Pikperfect for my wedding photography business. The albums are good quality and affordable which is great. Slight delay in my album being delivered but was kept up to date. Will continue to use.
Sehr kompetent und überaus freundlich
I'd been putting off doing my wedding album for 4 years until I read reviews about PikPerfect. Having someone in their team design the layout and the offer of unlimited changes, was ideal for a time poor perfectionist like me! Their team are so friendly and easy to deal with and most of all, extremely patient! I ended up getting them to do my wedding album and my daughter's first baby album. Both ended up being really beautiful and for a very reasonable price compared to getting the album done by your wedding photographer. I highly recommend using them!
Absolutely loved our Wedding album. We were kept informed all the way. We picked our selection of photos. Stephanie was brilliant letting us know our the photos looked, sending us the layout of the album every time a change was made, right up to us placing our order.
We ordered large square (30 x 30 cm) printed padded cover.
Can’t thank you enough, we will treasure our album
Thanks again to the Pickperfect Team 🙂
Absolutely stunning Wedding Album couldn’t praise them enough
Fantastic quality, great design, immediate feed back. I couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you
Sehr bemüht, immer auf individuelle Wünsche eingegangen.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,337 reviews