PikPerfect AG Reviews

Based on 2,728 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 31st December 2021
Emma B
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 31st December 2021
Kim P
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th December 2021
Sammi T
I ordered a lay-flat album for my wedding album and it is amazing! The album is beautiful, excellent quality paper and book, and the photos look stunning. I was so thrilled when I received it! Everyone I have shown the album to says it is the best quality wedding album they've seen, and I agree! The process of making it was easy and fun, with the design team being incredibly helpful and together creating a gorgeous album. I couldn't be happier, the album is exactly what I was hoping it would be, even better. I highly recommend this company, it is excellent.
Pikperfect was just the best choice to create something so special. They were very patient as I wasn't ready at times to proceed with the order due to taking my time to select the right pictures. I would advise don't rush the choice because it is a hard job when you have 1600 wedding photos to choose from! Making comments and changes was so easy and if there were pictures that were grainy they left comments before it went to print so we could change it. The quality of the book is unbelievable and it is just lovely to have a personlised service. Thanks so much!!!
Never fail to deliver superb quality and service
Process was simple, designer made great suggestions and arranged photos beautifully. Turn around on feedback was quick and timely reminders. Great care and guidance was given on picture quality and how it would look in the album. The newly married couple were over the moon with the result.
The album was produced to a very high quality and standard. Thank you!
I am very impressed with PikPerfect. Kai who helped me through the process was on top of things and very knowledgeable. I will look to PikPerfect the next time I have a wedding in my family. All the very best to you!
Great service, wonderful product!
Excellent service. Top quality products.
The pictures were far better than I thought they would be . Absolutely beautiful. Customer service is excellent.
I Absolutely love my book
My son wedding album came out beautiful. Super quality print and very nice flat binding. I've already ordered a coffee table version.
Do you want first class customer service with impeccable results? Pikperfect is that and more. This was my third photo book creation with the company and I am consistently pleased. Their offers to choose photos for customers is a huge help and the options to edit and revise along side the team puts the mind at ease. Everyone should definitely take advantage of Pikperfect’s greatness and high quality work!
Really happy with our photo album, have been meaning to make it for almost 2yrs but never really had the time to collate the photos ourselves (also felt a bit lost on where to start!). We used the option where the book was designed for us. Simple and plenty of opportunities to make adjustments. Easy and quick. Super responsive to email. Would definitely recommend.
I throughly recommend PikPerfect and we are so pleased with our beautiful wedding album. The customer service was excellent and I was able to go back and forth with changes until I was completely happy. It was so easy to create the wedding album and I would definitely recommend their services.
We absolutely love the final outcome of our wedding album! Working with the staff on putting it together was extremely easy and they were very receptive to my thoughts, ideas, and any changes I requested. We highly recommend using this service. Thank you!
We are so happy with the process and the final product. The editing and design process was so great. The team was patient with our back and forth and indecisiveness which we appreciated. The book is beautiful!!
I am so glad I was able to use PikPerfect AG to design and make my Layflat Wedding Album! I had too many wonderful photos from my wedding to choose from and it was a relief to have someone make the design for me. The team was really helpful and I was able to adjust the album until it was perfect. The album shipped nicely and was beautifully made to lay flat and have high-quality photos.
My experience with PikPerfect was excellent! The process was easy, fast, and I appreciated the recommendations made by the team. Thank you!
I was completely blown away when we received our wedding album, it’s very nicely done! The amazing quality, great communication and assistance from the design team exceeded our expectations. We would 1000% recommend and will be ordering parent albums next! Thank you! You guys made this process seamless.
This was photobook 32 with PikPerfect. The first 31 were completed in lockdown as a way of being able to share years worth of digital images with friends and families. It's a great process, particularly having a third party doing the first sweep of photo selection so that I see my photos through someone else's eyes. Always good if you are going to show the books to other people. I have to admit though that I always added a few more, to complete the story. The way those photos are put together as pages is great, they look so good. The cover photo suggestions look really good too and I rarely changed them. It is easy to add captions and make amendments. Therefore when I was ready to do photobook 32 this year then I went back to Pikperfect without hesitation. Thanks Kai for another fabulous job.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,728 reviews