PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 8th April 2020
Agi Walmsley
PikPerfect AG 4 star review on 21st July 2017
Debra
More Photos & Videos
Great Service! Terrific Quality! My wife loves it! Absolutely no regrets with using PikPerfect.
The team was easy to work with and my wedding book looks fantastic. I am very impressed with your service and would use it again for another special photo book when needed.
Great service, excellent work!
Very happy with our beautiful wedding album. Amazing quality and put together beautifully.
For our wedding album we ordered a large square lay flat design with a sand coloured linen cover and photos in a matte finish. We uploaded all the photos we liked but also used the service for the designer to choose the best ones. The final album is fantastic, we are over the moon with it! The design process was simple and communications with our designer were straightforward and all questions answered very quickly. Would definitely recommend to others to take the stress out of putting your wedding album together - only wish we'd found the service earlier!
A lovely photobook, great quality, easy to design, would recommend
Excellent work, customer service is attentive and really good. The final product was beautifu.
Beautiful books, fantastic customer service, great value for money. Highly, highly recommend.
I had a layflat wedding album made and it is beautiful. You have complete control over how you would like your photo book to be and nothing is too much trouble. I altered mine 4 times before I was happy with no complaints from the designer Vincent. It was a very easy and exciting experience and I would highly recommend PikPerfect .
We ordered a layflat A3 album for our wedding photos. We are very happy with our album, excellent quality! Fantastic customer service and very effecient!
Thanks again!
I was very pleased with the final copy of my wedding book. I really appreciated the detail that the customer representative offered to me. I made about 6 changes to my book and they were very gracious and accommodating through the entire process. Thank you!
Super easy concept! They put the book together and you can ask the team to modify it however you want it. At the end you have a beautiful photo album but you didn't have to spend 3 days working on it. Love it!
Great service and helpful staff.
I’m a photographer and I often find it difficult to find the time to create albums for my clients. I loved that all I had to do was upload the photos and PikPerfect designed the album for me. It’s great having the ability to have them make changes as well. They did such a good job that the only thing I asked for was that I wanted the font changed.

I choose the cheapest options I could get on the site and the book came out better than any diy photobook website I’ve ever used. My photos looked better on their paper than it did on my computer. The binding was definitely high quality and I think that it will last a long time. The pages had the perfect amount of gloss and it was flawless.

Will surely use them again in the future.
Awesome quality. Production timeline was a bit late but definitely worth the wait!
Excellent service and beautiful album! We went for large lay flat design and love it! Design studio carried out every request and amend we asked for quickly and without any crossed wires which was fantastic. Only thing I'd say (and this will sound daft because we were fully aware of dims!) But it really is large! We waited a while to order our album so just went for biggest and best but probably would have been fine with smaller size. Lay flat design is brilliant through, highly recommend!
I LOVE our photo album. We decided to go with the layflat album, more expensive but something we will have forever. I will say it is worth EVERY dollar! Raphael made several edits to the album for me with no complaints and did a beautiful job.
Excellent service from Pikperfect! The website is really easy to use and we're really happy with the final album, which is incredibly high quality. We just uploaded our photos and Renee the designer did a fantastic job of formatting the album for us with our design preferences. I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for a easy way of creating a beautiful wedding album.
I’m in love with my linen lay flat A3 photo album. After looking at my friends album made by pikperfect for over a year I was so excited to finally make my own to display my beautiful wedding photos. Thanks pikperfect for creating my dream album. Can’t wait to make more.
Quality of the final product was way better than expected. Thanks for the help and quick shipping.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,038 reviews