PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

Renee was very helpful!
I had such a great experience creating my wedding and honeymoon albums working with Hugo and the design team at PikPerfect AG. They were so helpful, quick, efficient, receptive to feedback, and patient with all of my requests. I LOVE my albums and would highly recommend this company!
Superb service for our wedding photo album. Original design was excellent and after 9 revisions, perfect. Fast reviews/updates and a clear willingness to take customer feedback/revise designs and photos. The album was so well received by family we bought parental copies. Highly recommend.
The service received from Pikperfect was excellent. We were able to make unlimited changes until the design was exactly how we wanted. I was so pleased with the quality of our wedding album that I ordered two more as gifts for our parents ๐Ÿ˜Š the album is something we will be able to treasure for years to come! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Great service - they did our wedding album for us, helped selecting photos, and arrange them in the album, we reviewed, sent back comments and they made changes and proposed alternatives (and this happened until we were satisfied). Always responded very quickly, system easy to use and reasonably priced. Very pleased with our album and would use again and wholeheartedly recommend to anyone wanting to pull a nice photo album together.
I ordered a lay-flat 12x12 and a parent album from my daughter’s wedding. I was so amazed at the quality of the albums, it was beyond my expectations. I chose PikPerfect because of the unlimited revision, the discount that was available and the awesome reviews. I was nervous spending so much money on something that I had no idea what it would look like. PikPerfect was worth every penny in comparison to what the competitors were offering. The designer, Sarah, was awesome to work with. I am so happy I went with PikPerfect!
This service was amazing! I loved how it was so easy and I was able to give my input. The back and forth was so great and I ended up with the perfect wedding album. Thank you and will be recommending to all my friends!
Brilliant to work with deigners are incredible & album is is absolutely beautiful.
We had a lay-flat wedding album made by PikPerfect and used the design service. It was such a pleasant experience to design the album and we were allowed to make as many changes as we wanted. The album turned out beautiful; the quality is exceptional!
PikPerfect provides excellent, quality work. Their products are exceptional as well as their personal communication to make sure everything is in place as the customer wants. We love our wedding album and will definitely be recommending PikPerfect to our family and friends! Hope to work with them soon!
The communication, design and personal touch from these guys was fantastic from start to finish. The finished album was beyond all expectations and we've since ordered smaller versions for family. Absolutely outstanding - and saved us so much time!
Beautiful album created by pikperfect thank you
Excellent service from start to finish.
very profesional
Love, love our son's wedding album. It far exceeded our expectations. High quality and it was a pleasure working with Daniel throughout the creation of the album process.
we where amazed with quality, your selection of photos and artistic aspect of the whole album. our friends where amazed too....they never saw that kind of photo album. i built special holder, and is on the wall in our living room, here I am attaching two photos. It's worth every penny.... Thank you.... Maggie and Serge
Selected the 12*12 layflat wedding album and a couple of smaller 8*8 albums for relatives. Superb quality, the layflat really allows pictures to be shown at their best. The service from Pikperfect was excellent, the designer was very patient through our four draft's while we requested minor changes, and put a lovely album together. Altogether delighted and would highly recommend!
Loved the album. It took several revisions to make perfect. So appreciative the page layout is done by the pros. Variety of page colors matching photos. Beautiful!
very good quality albums and great customer service .
Great quality. Fast turnaround. Very helpful team.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 1,689 reviews