PikPerfect AG Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

Working with PikPerfect was wonderful! Making corrections was easy, I would receive responses back the next day for the team and the ease of viewing draft albums made the process enjoyable. The quality of the album was incredible. It made for a classy/professional gift to family members and a great keepsake for us. The team exceeded my expectations and would definitely recommend them to others.
I really like that you can ask them to make a nice presentation and still have lots of input yourself.
After our wedding, we wanted to perfect way to reminisce and capture the images all in on place. The photo book we created with PikPerfect was incredibly beautiful and the detail and quality was top notch. We loved the ability to make as many small changes and new versions until we felt completely confident it was what we would want to cherish for a lifetime!
Absolutely amazing!! The finished product was incredible and so much help and support throughout the process- I had 7 drafts! Couldn’t ask for anything more - thank you so much Stephen and team!
PikPerfect offered the professional design assistance I needed to complete my son’s Bar Mitzvah album while the event was fresh in my mind. They created a high-quality product for half the price of what my event photographer offered, with more options. Highly recommend.
Excellent
PikPerfect creates incredible books using various layouts and picture selection. All of my photos are compiled into the best travel memory book. The designers are receptive and prompt with revisions. It's a pleasure creating with PicPerfect.
I have ordered wedding albums for both of my daughters through PikPerfect. They are great to work with and the albums are beautiful and well priced.
Easy to use and the album turned out great! While it is somewhat pricey, it was worth it for the beautiful album and the time it saved.
The whole process was really easy. The team were helpful, easy to contact and quick to reply. The albums arrived in good time and were beautiful! Unfortunately, one got damaged slightly in transit but the team were quick to reprint and resend a replacement. Two of the albums were gifts to our parents so we were thrilled they were of such high quality. Love them!
Great service! I used this for my wedding albums and it was so easy and convenient to have someone else choose the photos and create the design. Providing comments to make changes was easy, and they were delivered in time for Christmas (even though I'd missed the cut-off date). Finished product was excellent quality.
We loved the album but more importantly so did our daughter and son-in-law!
EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!
Very good service provided and really happy with finished wedding album. The only negative experience I had was the fact there is no payment facility within the website, it has to be sent via bank transfer or another method which although was instantly sent from my end, there was a delay in the company receiving payment.
It was so easy and painless working with the designer (compared to one of their competitors that I eventually cancelled my order with). PikPerfect is a little more pricey, but it was definitely worth the money. The book was more beautiful than the online pictures. And I was able to get the Memory Wedding Book in time for Christmas. Thank you PikPerfect!
The wedding books were a big hit! Customer service was excellent. They created one book from just a few good photos and some not so good. All look wonderful. I was surprised when I received the package from out of the USA. Didn't realize I was dealing internationally. Good job.
I am so happy with the service from pikperfect. I wasn’t happy with my photo book from my photographer because we were very limited on how many pictures we could have. Pikperfect was brilliant, they allow you to use as many photos as you want. The service was also excellent, the completed design was done so fast and the communication was brilliant. I ordered on dec 17th and was not expecting the album to arrive on time, but it was here within 5 days. I ordered two copies for both parents and the quality was very good. I would definitely recommend pikperfect to anyone looking to get a photo book. The service has been outstanding.
The assistance that I received from PikPerfect was incredible. Every change that I submitted and every question that I asked was handled promptly and with considerable skill and attention to detail. The leather-cover photo books that I ordered were gorgeous, and the photos of our special event were beautifully printed. I recommend PikPerfect with the highest marks.
I highly recommend ! They were so easy to work with and quick to respond to questions and updating my requests for my wedding album! It came out perfect!
The whole process was quite fun. I worked with one individual throughout (Vincent) who was very kind, collaborative, and helpful. The books are beautiful. It makes such a difference to have something concrete to hold onto and flip through.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.93 based on 1,798 reviews