PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st September 2020
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Agi Walmsley
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th March 2017
Samantha
My wedding album was nothing short of amazing. So many people have asked where I got it done because it was such a phenomenal job. I honestly couldn't recommend this company hire so easy to deal with, the price was completely reasonable and the quality of the job exceeded my expectations. So happy ☺️
We organised our wedding album with Pikperfect and we were so impressed! They were so helpful and easy to work with and the finished product was beautiful. We would definitely use their services again and highly recommend to anyone that wants a service that is professional, has great value for money and gives a high quality product.
Love the book that the stylist created! Service was prompt and responsive.
Pikperfect has been great so far. Thanks so much!
Fantastic white glove service when building my album and the outcome is simply superb. Highly recommended and the quality of the final product cannot be overstated!
your books are amazing
Super Service! Vielen Dank für eure Geduld.
Nicely done!
PikPerfect really helped me create a wonderful album for my sister's wedding! The staff were very responsive and timely, and would accommodate to any requests I have. All in all, it was a good and wonderful experience!
Our wedding album from pikperfect exceeded our expectation! Renee' was amazing throughout the process, and I had more edits and tweaks than I believed possible! The album took time to create, and the end result is a beautiful album, with fantastic quality! It's well thought through to capture our wedding week.
I recommend pikperfect to anyone wanting to create a cherished keepsake from any occasion in life!
Great service, great quality and a real piece to be proud of. Thanks for all of your hard work.
Ordered layflat album as a birthday gift. Excellent quality product and the customer service for revisions was brilliant. Very prompt and easy to deal with. Highly recommend.
Easy to use, great to work with, and many options. Book quality is amazing!
Needed a few design iterations, but the end result is superb (very high quality book, well put together). Uploads took forever, but that could be the file size or connection speed.
Great experience, very easy, thanks to professional staff
PikPerfect was so easy to work with and did all the heavy lifting for us! We had put off our wedding album for years, overwhelmed with the amount of effort involved. Not only did the team take away our analysis paralysis, we ended up with a fantastic end product (a HUGE layflat album) that was much higher quality than we could have designed ourselves. So easy to order additional small copies for parents as well. Highly recommend!
They did a wonderful job with our engagement day photo book. They are efficient, fast, and reasonably priced. I do recommend them!
My wedding album turned out amazing. I had 4 days of events and the book tells the story perfectly. Thanks to Pikperfect for also being so patient with all the back and forth. Love my album and picture quality is top notch.
I had a wonderful experience with Pik perfect. They were incredibly patient and allowed me to do as many revisions as I needed. They also offered great advice when I needed help. The finished product is gorgeous and a true treasure! I am so grateful that I found them I would highly recommend them to anyone!
Fantastic album and great service. Would recommend to all.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,207 reviews