PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th September 2021
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st October 2019
Alley
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 3rd July 2018
Kimberley
The quality of their product is super and their technical support was brilliant, they answered all my questions and provided me with a preview of all changes so that I could approve. I HIGHLY recommend PikPerfect
Simply perfect! From all aspects of the process
Very good service, I love my album - fantastic prints
Highly recommended! Absolutely incredible customer service and design team is simply outstanding. We bought the premium lay flat album (30x30 cm)
Die Fotobücher sind sehrt schön. Die Qualität ist hervorragend. Ich bestelle schon zum 3.Mal und bin jedes Mal begeistert. Die Designer gehen voll auf die Wünsche ein und designen dementsprechend die Alben. Der Preis ist für diese Leistung und Qualität angemessen.
Beautiful album! Company was great to work with and provided opportunity for our feedback each step of the way! Highly recommend.
Good service. Easy to communicate with.
I'm always greatly satisfied and appreciative for the quality albums I've always received.
It came out wonderful.
Amazing experience!! The albums looks fantastic and customer service was excellent.
Quick responses and made any changes we requested; fabulous service and outcome album looks amazing!
Excellent service. Design service ran smoothly - really recommended if you want some fresh ideas for design or simply just to take the design time away for a treasured memory. Lay flat travel book turned out really well and arrived fully protected in a lovely box. Contact and customer service also excellent and any issues really resolved promptly. Highly recommended.
We absolutely love our lay flat album. The quality and design is stunning and it arrived really quickly once we had placed the order. We had lots of opportunity to review and tweak anything so it was exactly how we wanted it. Very impressed, thank you!! :)
Absolutely delighted with my wedding album. Everything was handled really well (despite the fact I am sure I was a bit of a bridezilla!) very professional service be and nothing was a problem. I would highly recommend.
Pikperfect have facilitated my mega project, so far we have created 31 beautiful layflat photobooks together. Kai's selections and layouts have made the best of my photographs to create books that are a joy to share with family and friends. I can't imagine getting such good results through any other online service where design would be down to me. An excellent service. I will be back in 2022 to create the 2021 book.
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 29th May 2021
Excellent to work with ; helpful with suggestions and timely in response . Photo book was beautiful!
The wedding album you created is beautiful and exceeded our expectations! Thank you!
Die Online-Kommunikation habe ich als zuvorkommend und effizient erlebt. Für das Prozedere betreffend Bilder hochladen und Gestaltung des Albums hätte ich mir auf der Website genauere Angaben zur Vorgehensweise gewünscht. Das Album selber ist aber schön und in guter Qualität gestaltet.
Would highly recommend Pikperfect the designer I worked with Ben was great and super friendly and helpful. The changes I requested were always made quickly and correctly. I am also incredibly impressed with the final photo album.
My wedding book turned out wonderful! I am SO proud to show it off. The picture quality, materials, and packaging was beyond expectations. The process was seamless as well. I did NINE formal revisions plus a few changes at the end. Sarah was very accommodating with quick responses and reformatting. She would send me each version after just a couple of days. There was not a single request that she could not accommodate from editing, layout, fonts, to a custom laser etching on the front. I would absolutely recommend this service. It’s a once in a lifetime book. The colors are vibrant, the leather is smooth, the pages are thick- it’s worth the investment of you want it done right.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,526 reviews