PetnPony Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend PetnPony

About PetnPony: Pet n Pony is a family run business in the heart of Durham City offering a wide range of Pet and Equestrian products. Whether it’s a Home for your Small Animal or a Rug for your horse we have the perfect products for you.

We are always looking to find the best products at the best price so we can offer you the best value for money.

We currently stock over 14,000 products either online or in-store, whether it’s for your pets, animals or any of your equestrian needs.

01913840900

enquiries@petnpony.co.uk

PetnPony
Unit 49-51
Dragonville Ind Park
Durham
DH1 2XU

Tell us how PetnPony made you happy

"J’ai passé commande depuis la France, rien à redire c’est arrivé rapidement, les frais de port étaient gratuits et tout était bien emballé, merci beaucoup !"
"Very good service,supplied exactly what I wanted,at a good price,thank you."
"Very responsive and excellent delivery"
"Really pleased with the service and how quick my order came back.. and the best part was they gave a delivery time and was there at the said time"
"Excellent service"
"Great fast service, boots received in 24 hours - thank you"
"The Ariat waterproof jacket is absolutely perfect for the summer, it’s lightweight and is definitely waterproof. Delivery from PetnPony was also very quick. Very satisfied with my purchase."
"Excellent customer service. I was kept informed of every stage of my delivery. Very prompt and efficient service."
"I ordered two rugs from Pet’n Pony. I was not informed that one was unavailable for 2/3 days by which time it was too late to cancel my order for the other rug - as my intention had been to order both from the same supplier."
Hi Louise, Sorry that your item was unavailable, we tried to source the product from elsewhere but were unable too which is why there was a days delay. Your option to cancel an order is always open and we also have a 30 day returns policy. if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to call us on 0191 3840900.
regards
PetnPony
"Bought from this site a couple times, have absolutely no complaints, cheapest prices for the dog food i need, delivery is super quick, would recommend to anyone!"
"excellent service, quick delivery"
"Great experience, one of the best customer contacts I’ve ever had , always quick to answer any questions, Thankyou for a pleasant transaction"
"Delivered quickly. Product exactly as ordered."
"Product has described & great communication"
"Excellent service, really fast delivery recommended"
"Arrived in a couple of days sooner than I expected will be ordering again so much easier than trailing shop to shop to try and find the only dog food my dogs will eat ."
"Superfast delivery. Great prices"
"Very easy transaction and good communication. My daughter loves the saddle and it seems to fit a treat. Thank you, Sandy"
"Fast and efficient service as always"
"Excellent company and 1st class service.many thanks H N"
PetnPony is rated 4.71 based on 384 reviews