PetnPony Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetnPony
Telephone
Read PetnPony Reviews

About PetnPony:

Pet n Pony is a family run business in the heart of Durham City offering a wide range of Pet and Equestrian products. Whether it’s a Home for your Small Animal or a Rug for your horse we have the perfect products for you.

We are always looking to find the best products at the best price so we can offer you the best value for money.

We currently stock over 14,000 products either online or in-store, whether it’s for your pets, animals or any of your equestrian needs.

01913840900

enquiries@petnpony.co.uk

PetnPony
Unit 49-51
Dragonville Ind Park
Durham
DH1 2XU

Tell us how PetnPony made you happy
Very good and fast service
Great customer service.
Excellent, fast international service. I could quickly purchase a saddle and girth precisely fitting my sister's pony, and he loves it... Thank you!
Great service
A truly first class service.
Very good company- item is great and as described and fast delivery!
Quick delivery, excellent communication
Excellent service, communication and quick delivery. Highly recommend. Thank you.
I purchased a turnout rug which arrived promptly and appears very suitable, I have not used it yet.
Had to wait a couple of weeks for delivery, don’t know what the problem was but I had to go to local pet shop as I had run out of dog food.
Hi Howard
We checked your order and can see it was delivered in 7 working days. This is longer than usual due to the courier holding the parcel in the depot for a few days which we apologise for.
Sorry for the delay
regards
PetnPony
I received a very good service from petnpony I would recommend them to anybody thank you petnpony
This high viz sheet does the job, its a little loose on the bum end and the lining makes it noisy as they walk but its functional.
Prompt service and delivery!
Product just as described and very good price. Slight delay in despatch/delivery but kept informed throughout.
Good service - quick to answer queries. Excellent prices too.
Slow to deliver but very helpful when I phoned.
Goods delivered promptly. Unfortunately needed to return. Cost of postage would put me off using this site again. Will stick to ebay and Amazon.
Very easy to deal with. Great item and speedy delivery!
Excellent service.