PetnPony Reviews

Based on 1,011 reviews
Telephone
Read PetnPony Reviews

About PetnPony:

Pet n Pony is a family run business in the heart of Durham City offering a wide range of Pet and Equestrian products. Whether it’s a Home for your Small Animal or a Rug for your horse we have the perfect products for you.

We are always looking to find the best products at the best price so we can offer you the best value for money.

We currently stock over 14,000 products either online or in-store, whether it’s for your pets, animals or any of your equestrian needs.

01913840900

enquiries@petnpony.co.uk

PetnPony
Unit 49-51
Dragonville Ind Park
Durham
DH1 2XU

Tell us how PetnPony made you happy
Incredibly helpful staff and first class service. Very impressed with Pet n Pony, especially given the extraordinary circumstances. Would recommend them without reservation.
Thank you, Eileen! We appreciate such a lovely review.
Excellent customer service. Product purchased was as described and priced competitively.
Ordered a dog bed for my first PetnPony purchase. Arrived very promptly and well packaged. Would definitely use the company again.
Easy website to use and order from. Good contact from the company regarding delivery etc. A really nice touch and made you feel valued as a customer. I don't buy much as I don't have my own horse, but will use again and definitely recommend
Excellent and fast service
Very pleased with the service provided, I ordered a pair of wellies and they arrived in less than 3 days.
Lovely friendly staff help on every way
Received quick and pleasant response to my request to exchange boots. Free return label sent to me and a few days later received replacement order which I was very happy with. Can recommend this company.
Boots were lovely when they arrived and communication was good. However I had to wait a long time for the boots to be delivered because they were actually out of stock when I ordered. It would’ve been helpful to have known that before I placed the order.
Excellent prompt service.
My item came from Germany and was delayed for quite a while. However I received great communication from PetnPony and the item was delivered to me by express shipping as soon as it arrived to them.
I have been very pleased with the prompt and efficient service. Online new to me but the instructions easy to follow. So thank you
Excellent customer service, quick delivery and extremely quick refund when I regrettably had to return my item as I’d ordered the wrong size. VERY impressed and will return
Quick and hassle free.
Item arrived quickly. Thank you.
My order arrived safely and was perfect - thank you.
Fast delivery
Good range of products and customer service. Pleased I found it online as it’s local to me to pick up items!
I love it. Thank you.