PetnPony Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetnPony
Telephone
Read PetnPony Reviews

About PetnPony:

Pet n Pony is a family run business in the heart of Durham City offering a wide range of Pet and Equestrian products. Whether it’s a Home for your Small Animal or a Rug for your horse we have the perfect products for you.

We are always looking to find the best products at the best price so we can offer you the best value for money.

We currently stock over 14,000 products either online or in-store, whether it’s for your pets, animals or any of your equestrian needs.

01913840900

enquiries@petnpony.co.uk

PetnPony
Unit 49-51
Dragonville Ind Park
Durham
DH1 2XU

Tell us how PetnPony made you happy
Incredibly helpful staff and first class service. Very impressed with Pet n Pony, especially given the extraordinary circumstances. Would recommend them without reservation.
Thank you, Eileen! We appreciate such a lovely review.
My first time ordering from this company and they are excellent. The bridle I ordered went out of stock and they offered to refund me straight away. But I held on, happy to wait, and it was delivered sooner than expected and very well packaged.
Good service and quality item . Highly recommend and would buy from them again
Very prompt delivery
The only reason I have not given 5 stars is that dispatch is slow compared to other online retailers. Everything else was great, no complaints.
Excellent product. Fits well. Dog loves it.
Would prefer to order when I’m ready….thank you for your kind attention M Henderson
Perfect size , quality and service! Second product bought from pet n pony ( other was the rabbit box with ramp which was 10/10 also ).
Good price and quick delivery. Very happy with service.
Thank you for your excellent service and high quality product.My granddaughter was well protected for her first riding experience.Good to have you for her growing needs.Maddy Webster
Really pleased with how my order was handled. Very quick and very well informed right to the end. I will definitely be buying from them again and would definitely recommend.
Really great customer service, phoned me and texted me when the size I ordered wasn't available. I would definitely buy from them again
I absolutely loved this product it’s so spacious and interesting for the hamster. He loves it. Only issue I have with it is the water bottle is difficult for hamster to use an function is awkward
PetnPony 5 star review on 29th October 2021 PetnPony 5 star review on 29th October 2021 PetnPony 5 star review on 29th October 2021 PetnPony 5 star review on 29th October 2021
Excellent products, service and delivery. My cat Errol says thank you.
Great company to deal with, stressless purchase, no issues.
Good to deal with so far no problems
Excellent product arrived much sooner than stated delivery time - thank you.
I say acceptable as I ghost no update as to when good s would arrive. Otherwise very satisfied
Excellent service! I was having difficulty sourcing my dogs allergy dog food and discovered Pet and Pony, who provided a quick and reliable service with my orders arriving ahead of schedule both times!
Contacted twice regarding an order I made with them in early October to ask about a dispatch date and have received nothing back from them. Considering phoning and asking for a refund at this point.
PetnPony provide excellent customer service. Their items are well packaged and delivered quickly. I will definitely continue to purchase from them
PetnPony is rated 4.78 based on 960 reviews