PetnPony Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetnPony
Telephone
Read PetnPony Reviews

About PetnPony:

Pet n Pony is a family run business in the heart of Durham City offering a wide range of Pet and Equestrian products. Whether it’s a Home for your Small Animal or a Rug for your horse we have the perfect products for you.

We are always looking to find the best products at the best price so we can offer you the best value for money.

We currently stock over 14,000 products either online or in-store, whether it’s for your pets, animals or any of your equestrian needs.

01913840900

enquiries@petnpony.co.uk

PetnPony
Unit 49-51
Dragonville Ind Park
Durham
DH1 2XU

Tell us how PetnPony made you happy
Product and price were great and we are very happy with product.

Delivery and comms were not good.

The product took much longer than promised to get to us. When we called to chase, we were told that they had been waiting for a delivery from Ireland despite us being led to believe it was in stock. We were left in the dark about what was happening. Heard nothing at all for at least 2 weeks.

You need to up your game. I would think twice before using again or recommending.
I recieved a £20 voucher which I went to shop to spend it to be told I could only use online to which my friend had the same voucher which she used in store. So Ordered things online waited 9 days until I went into shop to ask about my order but was told that she couldn't find my order at then was informed when leaving shop it was there to send so I took it with me. So I sent a email asking for delivery money back but have had no response from yourselves after a week.
I am afraid I was very disappointed with the service. I ordered and paid for the item straight away. However you didn't even have the item in stock? I then had to keep chasing you up and waited over a month!!
I ordered two rugs from Pet’n Pony. I was not informed that one was unavailable for 2/3 days by which time it was too late to cancel my order for the other rug - as my intention had been to order both from the same supplier.
Hi Louise, Sorry that your item was unavailable, we tried to source the product from elsewhere but were unable too which is why there was a days delay. Your option to cancel an order is always open and we also have a 30 day returns policy. if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to call us on 0191 3840900.
regards
PetnPony
We still have not received our goods that were ordered March 3rd . Very disappointing as the riding boots were part of my daughters bday present . Fingers crossed they arrive soon
Don’t think I’d use you again,nothing was stated at the time of purchasing that there was a delay past the ten working days arrival time had I known I’d of not bought from yourselves as still awaiting the saddle
I expected four pairs?
Didn't communicate when my delivery got damaged in transit then let me down with next delivery in to the next week
A little disappointing that my order was placed n accepted but actually the item was out of stock. Received a substitute after a phone call explaining the situation.
Delivery took far longer than expected and I was repeated asked, via email, for
A review when order had not even been received
PetnPony is rated 4.75 based on 678 reviews