PetnPony Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetnPony
Telephone
Read PetnPony Reviews

About PetnPony:

Pet n Pony is a family run business in the heart of Durham City offering a wide range of Pet and Equestrian products. Whether it’s a Home for your Small Animal or a Rug for your horse we have the perfect products for you.

We are always looking to find the best products at the best price so we can offer you the best value for money.

We currently stock over 14,000 products either online or in-store, whether it’s for your pets, animals or any of your equestrian needs.

01913840900

enquiries@petnpony.co.uk

PetnPony
Unit 49-51
Dragonville Ind Park
Durham
DH1 2XU

Tell us how PetnPony made you happy
Communication was fantastic but delivery a bit slow.
Front breast strap too tight where it tucks in and too floppy.
Would be better in nylon webbing.
Good quality boots but as ever the full were to high and the medium would not do up on our 15.1hh Connie x ID. All boots with the exception of one brand but only in brushing boots are made with the thoroughbred in mind. We have tried 13 brands of boots some tendon other xc but all have the same issue. Given up!
They delivered very quick, unfortunately the item was faulty.. they returned the money quite quickly, but when I phoned up to tell them the item was faulty, I had no apology and they came across quite rude.
I have yet to receive my item. I appreciate you looking into what is going on with the delivery and replying back. All this virus stuff has messed up some orders for quite a long time. I look forward to getting the bit.
A mixed review I’m afraid. Under normal circumstances I’d write how I felt but these aren’t normal circumstances. Your staff are working, you sent the food. A bit of stress and worry in between I can put down to the very unusual circumstances. I have the dog food I’m very happy about that. I appreciate your staff working in these scary times.
Had to wait a couple of weeks for delivery, don’t know what the problem was but I had to go to local pet shop as I had run out of dog food.
Hi Howard
We checked your order and can see it was delivered in 7 working days. This is longer than usual due to the courier holding the parcel in the depot for a few days which we apologise for.
Sorry for the delay
regards
PetnPony
Goods delivered promptly. Unfortunately needed to return. Cost of postage would put me off using this site again. Will stick to ebay and Amazon.
This is my 2nd purchase from pet n pony the first time delivery was slow but acceptable. This time its been 6days and no goods despite being told it should be here today, after I asked them whats happened to it.
Didn’t get what I ordered, but agreed to have the item that was sent, did mention in a later email perhaps because of their mistake they could send me a token item that would make the item more like the item I previously wanted but nothing was sent or acknowledged
Normally i rate them five star but this time I had to ring up to see where my order was as it was over a week and I had heard nothing. Once I rang the order was sorted and sent out in 3 days and the person I spoke to on the phone was very polite and rang me back quickly to let me know what was happening
Rug i ordered is lovely but i paid express delivery but i still took nearly a week to come so a bit disappointed but customer service is very good would use again
Was all good apart from the form you have to fill out in order to get a refund/exchange. I think they could make it a bit easier.
Delivery was slow to compare with other companies.
PetnPony is rated 4.75 based on 678 reviews