PetnPony Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetnPony
Telephone
Read PetnPony Reviews

About PetnPony:

Pet n Pony is a family run business in the heart of Durham City offering a wide range of Pet and Equestrian products. Whether it’s a Home for your Small Animal or a Rug for your horse we have the perfect products for you.

We are always looking to find the best products at the best price so we can offer you the best value for money.

We currently stock over 14,000 products either online or in-store, whether it’s for your pets, animals or any of your equestrian needs.

01913840900

enquiries@petnpony.co.uk

PetnPony
Unit 49-51
Dragonville Ind Park
Durham
DH1 2XU

Tell us how PetnPony made you happy
Very efficient service.
I was over charged on postage and the company have agreed to refund this in full. The cage was damaged in transit but I have decided to keep it due to the hassle of returning it.
Hi Rachel, we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Easy to use website, I was kept updated regarding delivery etc. Only reason I’m not giving 5 stars is that delivery took a while but this was probably due to the current COVID19 situation.
Thank you for your review, Sheila. We apologise for the delay in delivery!
Because of lockdown I waited probably longer than normal to receive the dog food but it came eventually, must just order before I need it next time
Thank you for your review, Patricia, we apologise for the longer than usual wait.
Prompt delivery in difficult times.
Thank you for your review, Alison!
Food perfect and kept informed of order status
Thank you, Fiona, we are glad you are satisfied with your service.
Good service at a difficult time, I was advised of dispatch and delivery. Thank you Pet and Piny 😊
Thank you Sally, we are glad you are happy with the service you were given!
PetnPony delivered my Labrador food when other suppliers were not taking further orders. Thank you
Thank you for your review, Rita!
Very prompt once glitch on post code was sorted!
Thank you for your review, Felicity!
We ordered some dog food, a large 8kg bag, which we’d struggled to get anywhere else. The experience from the website to delivery to our door was a good one. Thoroughly recommend PetnPony.
Thank you, we are glad you were satisfied with the service you were provided!
Delivered very quickly especially in current covid climate
Thank you for your review!
the service was very quick after being let down by another supplier.
Thank you for your review, we are pleased you were happy with the service provided!
Fast delivery. Happy with service.
Thank you, Julie!
Must say I am happy with my Petnpony order and I would by again and recommend to anyone thank you Petnpony.
Thank you for the lovely review, David. We look forward to seeing you again!
The surround is light, easy to put up and strong, sadly our small mammal's are rat's and simply walked through the bars.
I have tried attaching chicken wire which they climbed up, do you have any suggestions how I may reinforce the surround, Many Thanks Helen Hutchinson.
Product was delivered very quick and was pleased with not paying delivery charge 😊 Would be better in a bag rather than the box
Thank you for your review, Carol!
Very Good price but slow delivery over xmas and new year due to short staff apparently, took 11 days and two phone calls.
Thank you for your review Donna, we apologise for the slower delivery!
Hi excellent service
I haven’t opened parcel yet as it’s a Christmas present but would definitely buy again based on service
Thank you, Tracey!
Great and quick service including personal phone call to check delivery etc - but a few too many pushy emails since purchase. Would buy from again / recommend to others but please cut down on the pushy contacts.
Thank you for your review, Rosalyn!
Very good. Made to feel like a valued customer. Will definately reccomend.
Thank you for your lovely review!
PetnPony is rated 4.75 based on 678 reviews