PetnPony Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read PetnPony Reviews

About PetnPony:

Pet n Pony is a family run business in the heart of Durham City offering a wide range of Pet and Equestrian products. Whether it’s a Home for your Small Animal or a Rug for your horse we have the perfect products for you.

We are always looking to find the best products at the best price so we can offer you the best value for money.

We currently stock over 14,000 products either online or in-store, whether it’s for your pets, animals or any of your equestrian needs.

01913840900

enquiries@petnpony.co.uk

PetnPony
Unit 49-51
Dragonville Ind Park
Durham
DH1 2XU

PetnPony have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

98.02%
Great items,good price delivery was quick recomeded to all
- Amanda Cotter
I ordered some items for my guinea pigs and I'm happy with them especially the playpens I got for them they are amazing quality for a bargain price.
- Grace Hough
Great service and price for the boots I bought, lovely that had contact throughout making me feel like a valued customer. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends .
- Fiona Dawson
A

Delivery - Fast

97.07%
Industry Average
Easy transaction and great delivery
- Nichola Nelson
Great items,good price delivery was quick recomeded to all
- Amanda Cotter
PetnPony are an excellent place to buy all you need for your Pet.They are a very efficient company with trained staff that are on hand to help.Placing an order with them is so easy and delivery is so quick too.I have ordered things from them a couple of times and I am really pleased with the service.
- SHARON WILKINSON
E

Refunds - Difficult

36.36%
Industry Average
Ordered two 14kg bags of Royal Canin Unrinary SO dog food as avertised on the website. I received two 13kg bags. I contacted Pet and Pony to sort out this problem and they told me that there had a bag change and they had not updated the website. They gave me a 5 refund but I could have still bought two 13kg bags cheaper elsewhere. I would not use Pet and Pony again.
- Roger Farr
The size does not measure up and it always irritates me when customers are obliged to pay for refunds.
- Tazeen Ahmad
Item not received and no one replied to email when I tried contacting. Will be chasing up a refund.
- Sam Warkup
99.66%
Industry Average
Very good service and quick reponse to emails
- Maria Proctor
Great customer service, many thanks.
- Jennifer Hutton
Good quick service, delivered on time. Product as described.
- Sarah Rogers