PetnPony Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetnPony
Telephone
Read PetnPony Reviews

About PetnPony:

Pet n Pony is a family run business in the heart of Durham City offering a wide range of Pet and Equestrian products. Whether it’s a Home for your Small Animal or a Rug for your horse we have the perfect products for you.

We are always looking to find the best products at the best price so we can offer you the best value for money.

We currently stock over 14,000 products either online or in-store, whether it’s for your pets, animals or any of your equestrian needs.

01913840900

enquiries@petnpony.co.uk

PetnPony
Unit 49-51
Dragonville Ind Park
Durham
DH1 2XU

Tell us how PetnPony made you happy
Still waiting
Hi Sarah, we apologise for any delay on your order, due to the current circumstances our team are working very hard to get everyone's orders to them.
Im still waiting for my goods a week after ordering . Supposed to be coming by Royal Mail tracked but no data on the system so I have no idea where it is.
We apologise for any delay on your order, the team are working very hard in the warehouse to get everyone's orders out under the current circumstances.
Ordered two 14kg bags of Royal Canin Unrinary SO dog food as avertised on the website. I received two 13kg bags. I contacted Pet and Pony to sort out this problem and they told me that there had a bag change and they had not updated the website. They gave me a 5 refund but I could have still bought two 13kg bags cheaper elsewhere. I would not use Pet and Pony again.
Do not shop here, I did not receive my items and I did not receive any compensation. appalling
Awful
placed order money was taken , order was cancelled due to selling stock that had already been sold, so a slow process of money being returned to my bank . shouldn't be able to sell items out of stock and only leaving this review as have had multiple emails requesting a review which is odd as haven't fulfilled my order . and also getting emails to refer a friend why would I do that ?
Have yet to receive my order yet I’m getting emails asking me to review the service?
STILL NO PRODUCT ARRIVED. Contacted store and no help, was promised last week but still nothing and no update or sgipping info. AVOID THIS COMPANY
I ordered dental cat food and was sent renal dog food. They sent me a returns label but I had to go to the post office to post back to them. Not convenient.
The size does not measure up and it always irritates me when customers are obliged to pay for refunds.
Poor service.
Sent the wrong item.
I ordered a coat which had already been sold
My rug took 14 days to arrive I was NOT informed of the ridiculous postage time when ordering otherwise I would not have ordered. Whilst waiting 2 weeks for the rug to arrive I had 2 purchase another rug for my horse at another site which took two days to arrive.
I will not be ordering from Pet n Pony again or recommending the company to friends and family.
Item not received and no one replied to email when I tried contacting. Will be chasing up a refund.
Haven't received my order yet - where has it got to?
Haven’t received my order been nearly over a week
Sold me something that was out of stock and sent me an email saying they hoped to get it to me’ in the next few weeks. I had to request a refund which I still haven’t received.
At best a waste of time, at worst £25 down the drain.
I ordered a rug 10 days ago and was told it would take 5-7 days to arrive. It’s still not here and I haven’t even got any emails saying it’s been dispatched, which is disappointing because I was hoping it would be here in time for the cold weather.
Order made 13062 on 14/8/18.
Call in petnpony on the 20/8/18,the order dad not been sent.
So we collected in store, and ask about refund for shipping.
Was told I would have to take that up with the internet team, which I email on 20/8/18 requesting return of shipping cost.
PetnPony is rated 4.75 based on 678 reviews