Paving Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paving Superstore
Read Paving Superstore Reviews
In fact my order was hugely delayed - apparently because of the ship that got stuck in the Suez Canal - but this was out of anyone's control. Then part of it was damaged, but they organised a replacement quickly. I found the staff on the phone very helpful - actually returned my call with useful information which makes a change!
Great experience, fast & trouble free delivery, product as described, great price. I definitely can recommend Paving Superstore
Thank you for your feedback Christoph and for your order with us. Enjoy!
helpfull company sent sample out first, good quality product fast efficient delivery to exactly where i wanted it dropped.
That's great, thank you for your order with us Stephen, and for your feedback. Enjoy!
Fantastic service. Easy to order. Delivery was early too. Love the patio. We are so pleased with the quality of the stones and our garden has been enhanced considerably. All we need now is some sunshine but the porcelain slabs actually look really nice wet!
That's amazing to hear. Thank you for your feedback and for your order with us. Enjoy your new garden, hopefully the sun comes back out soon!
The product (PaveTuf) arrived well packaged and was applied in accordance with the instructions. It as clear that it was making a difference the first time it rained. So, I am very happy with this product and would recommend it.
That's great! Thank you very much for your feedback and for ordering with us.
My marble paving slabs came with a few damages, but was worked around with cuts etc, but the overall look of my patio area when finished was astonishing. Nothing quite like real marble slabs glinting when in full sunshine, gives a real mediterranean feel. I did feel that the price was reasonable considering that they are a premium natural resource and I have also seen the very same slabs at a much higher price elsewhere.
That's really great to hear! Thank you for your order with us and for your feedback. It really sounds great! Enjoy the rest of the summer with your new patio.
My order of patio furniture arrived within the time frame advised and the whole process was very professional
That's great to hear! Thank you for your order with us and for your feedback. Enjoy your new garden furniture!
Absolutely superb service and the product is perfect! 100% will use again for future projects
Paving Superstore 5 star review on 9th August 2021 Paving Superstore 5 star review on 9th August 2021
That's great to hear! Thank you for your order with us and for your feedback Harry. Your garden looks great!
Paving slabs were delivered on time and well packed so they were secure in transit. Due to the excellent packing all the slabs were in perfect condition upon arrival and laid fine. Happy with purchase.
Amazing to hear! Thank you for your order with us and for your feedback. Enjoy!
Quick delivery and competitive prices.
Paving Superstore 5 star review on 6th August 2021
It looks great! Thank you for sharing and thank you for your order with us.
Amazing service, great price despite materials being hard to come by during lock-down. Delivered and placed where I wanted the pallet. Great slabs at a great price. Very happy with my experience, and the end result. Thanks so much
Paving Superstore 5 star review on 6th August 2021
That's really great to hear Steve! Thank you for your order with us and for sharing your feedback. The garden looks great! Enjoy the rest of the summer.
Great service from ordering to the delivery
That's great! Thank you very much for your order.
Easy on line order. There was a problem with the main supplier. Paving Superstore sorted the matter out quickly and kept me informed. We would definitely use them again. Good customer service.
That's great to hear! Thank you for your order.
great service even in the pandemic would highly recommend .
Thank you very much for ordering with us Tessa. Your feedback is appreciated!
Fantastic service, great prices and prompt delivery.
Paving Superstore 5 star review on 4th August 2021 Paving Superstore 5 star review on 4th August 2021 Paving Superstore 5 star review on 4th August 2021 Paving Superstore 5 star review on 4th August 2021 Paving Superstore 5 star review on 4th August 2021
Thank you very much for ordering with us and for your feedback. Your garden looks great! Enjoy the rest of the summer.
Good quality and price for granite setts - delivered quickly and efficiently
Thank you for your order, that's great to hear. Enjoy!
Happy with product and delivery. Looks awesome when laid.
Paving Superstore 5 star review on 4th August 2021
Looks great! Thank you for your order and feedback. Enjoy the rest of the summer in your new garden!
I would highly recommend Paving Superstore after my receiving my order. Delivery was quick with plenty of communication to advise when the delivery was arriving. The quality of the product supplied was excellent and it was well packed and palleted and only 2 tiles were broken from three pallet loads.
That's great to hear Brian! Thank you very much for your order with us.
Faultless - all clients have loved the products
Amazing to hear! Thank you for choosing to order with us!
Delivered on time, all packaging secure. Now laid and very happy with the end result.
That's great Linda, thank you for your order with us. Enjoy!
Paving Superstore is rated 4.64 based on 765 reviews